Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Run From Those Loan App Oo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Those Loan App Oo (6028 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by gistray: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2021
UcheMondayDuru:
Please Ma I have sent the account details God bless you for your understanding and thank you so very much.

Thief

Na we know you're a thief.

Someone sent you N2500 then the other person sent you N6000 making N8500

You've had more than want you wanted yet you want to collect another N10,000 you're a thief
Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by gistray: 4:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
dudusky007:
Have sent you 6k
next time don't involve urself

This is N6000
Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
I think it was a joke cos till now I didn't see it
gistray:

This is N6000
Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 22, 2021
The 6k was a joke please. I didn't see it thanks
gistray:

Thief

Na we know you're a thief.

Someone sent you N2500 then the other person sent you N6000 making N8500

You've had more than want you wanted yet you want to collect another N10,000 you're a thief

Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by Sheisenough01: 7:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Misblah:
Have you paid the 8k? Send your account number so I can send 10k

Keep your funds.

It's a scam.

He's too loud for someone in a drastic situation.
Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
I am so sorry if too loud in drastic situation is a scam. Person whey never go come out won't know how it is. Gods plan is of no man. Let the will of God be done!!!
Sheisenough01:

Keep your funds.

It's a scam.

He's too loud for someone in a drastic situation.
Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by Sheisenough01: 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
UcheMondayDuru:
I am so sorry if too loud in drastic situation is a scam. Person whey never go come out won't know how it is. Gods plan is of no man. Let the will of God be done!!!

The same God you call in vain is the same one that'll strike you.

Pathetic individual. So much to scam.

Send money to this mofo at your own risk.
Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 23, 2021
And when you see me online tomorrow next and forever just know that he didn't strike me and he will soon answer my call for the sake of my kids and I will testify to the glory of God soon. I have saved your replies screenshot and I know soon or after I will share some thanksgiving testimonies... This I really believe with faith.
Sheisenough01:

The same God you call in vain is the same one that'll strike you.

Pathetic individual. So much to scam.

Send money to this mofo at your own risk.
Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by Foodqueen(f): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
UcheMondayDuru:
Did you see me reply the woman? No! Because before I used to argue trying to prove to people what I am going through but some mature people from here messaged me telling me to ignore them. Most of those mummy thank you (those still with their parents) won't understand what a responsible person carrying responsibilities is facing. If I am a scam na him I help someone to post laptop for sell. Will I also scam the buyer? Won't us meet? They won't show you where I told them home and face-to-face visitation is allowed. I leave those bitter hearts for God jare. My kids are just 2+ and 4+ very difficult for me to leave them to go work but with Gods grace we are managing.

U av started again with this your kids this and that.

U don finish all the money you collected from Twitter, nairaland and go fund me finish.
Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by bigjackass: 4:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
Foodqueen:

U av started again with this your kids this and that.

U don finish all the money you collected from Twitter, nairaland and go fund me finish.
women know how they manage their daily hustle with their kids. I don't know what his problem is.
Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by Foodqueen(f): 4:16pm On Aug 23, 2021
bigjackass:
women know how they manage their daily hustle with their kids. I don't know what his problem is.

He uses his kids as his goal. And lies alot about going out to do dirty job just to gain sympathy.

He actually just sit at home and wait for alert.
Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by Vickho: 2:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by camaraderi(m): 5:13am On Sep 20, 2021
On one of the pictures he uploaded, the date read August 19th 2020, which means he is a chronic beggar.
Re: Run From Those Loan App Oo by lasthero: 1:09pm On Jan 11, 2022
Smoothily:
robot weep lol

Wicked Scammer.
Nobody should pay this Scammer for data oooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Of 16 Years Bought Me / .. / Fun Fact About Ladies That Guys Don't Seem To Get. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.