Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head (10754 Views)

Run From These 7 Deadly Sins, In Fact Flee / 6 Reasons Nigerian Men Run From Marriage / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 6:18pm On Jul 25, 2019
Hmmmm.. I just had to breathe in very well before posting this.

Now this is the story from a colleague of mine some few years back.

This girl just resumed work in the company where I worked. Beautiful and an average height. She caught the attention of my other colleague who happens to be a player (i.e womanizing is his hobby). There is no day this girl won't receive calls from her bf and they will talk for several minutes. We were like who the hell calls like that. She told us it was her bf that stays in PH (Port-Harcourt) while she just moved to Lagos to stay with her uncle. We later learnt the guy sends 5k to her every months.

To cut the story short, my colleague starts bleeping her even to the extent that when the bf calls her sometimes she might be with that my guy and they will be in the middle of having s***x.

The problem I have with this lady is that, first she knows this my guy is a player and secondly while suffering the poor boy and yet he was still sending money to her. Why not tell him since you are now distance apart let break up and go our separate ways.

Since then I vow never to do anything distance relationship. I have some other ones but no time to share it. So please stay clear of long distance relationship if you like your self. simple as that grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by FEGEITOK: 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2019
No b today e start...e don tay

11 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 6:56pm On Jul 25, 2019
FEGEITOK:
No b today e start...e don tay
you might say that yet people will never learn...

3 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by 2dice01: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2019
Women in general are selfish in nature grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
First off, that girl is not smart, office romance is a no-no, secondly, I have tried long distance relationship and none have worked out, so I gave up, there must be cheating whether you like it or not, unless ofcourse the four people involved in the relationship are comfortable with it.

27 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Jaqenhghar: 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2019
bdchange:
Hmmmm..I just had to breathe in very well before posting this. Now this is the story from a colleague of mine some few years back. This girl just resumed work in the company where I worked. Beautiful and an average height. She caught the attention of my other colleague who happens to be a player(i.e womanizing is his hobby). There is no day this girl won't receive calls from her bf and they will talk for several minutes. We were like who the hell calls like that. She told us it was her bf that stays in Ph(Port-Harcourt) while she just moved to Lagos to stay with her uncle. We later learnt the guy sends 5k to her every months. To cut the story short, my colleague starts bleeping her even to the extent that when the bf calls her sometimes she might be with that my guy and they will be in the middle of having s***x. The problem I have with this lady is that, first she knows this my guy is a player and secondly while suffering the poor boy and yet he was still sending money to her. Why not tell him since you are now distance apart let break up and go our separate ways. Since then I vow never to do anything distance relationship. I have some other ones but no time to share it. So please stay clear of long distance relationship if you like your self. simple as that grin
You cant speak for everyone. Just because it didnt work for you doesnt mea it wont work for others. My first LDR failed. The 2nd one worked perfectly. I know 5 others whom LDR worked for

25 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by shege45: 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2019
I have dissociated myself from dat shit a long time ago

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

You cant speak for everyone. Just because it didnt work for you doesnt mea it wont work for others. My first LDR failed. The 2nd one worked perfectly. I know 5 others whom LDR worked for
In as much as I agree with you that I can't speak for everyone but if a thing worked in 10% out of 100.then we can say it is good to avoid it. Except you want to tell me that it works most of the time, then I will say you don't know what you thought you know about long distance relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 8:00pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pattypatt:
First off, that girl is not smart, office romance is a no-no, secondly, i have tried long distance relationship and none have worked out, so I gave up, there must be cheating whether you like it or not, unless ofcourse the four people involved in the relationship are comfortable with it.
Abegi who are the third and fourth person apart from you and the bf.?

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Jaqenhghar: 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2019
bdchange:

In as much as I agree with you that I can't speak for everyone but if a thing worked in 10% out of 100.then we can say it is good to avoid it. Except you want to tell me that it works most of the time, then I will say you don't know what you thought you know about long distance relationship.
I take it you carried out a research and concluded that its 10%.
Just becauee you have one case of a woman who was unfathful that makes it 10%. SMH. Has it occured to you that she can be in the same town with that guy and still be doing what she is doing?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Long distance relationships works for some. It takes genuine emotions, self control and value to stick to one person even though they are far...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
bdchange:

Abegi who are the third and fourth person apart from you and the bf.?
The guy's side chick and the girl's side nigga.

3 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by emkz: 8:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
A man worked offshore and stayed long periods of time without his wife. She stayed loyal.

I once had a girlfriend whose sister's husband had been away for four years. She was loyal.

A woman went to study for three years and stayed loyal to her man across the Atlantic.

Another woman came from Panama to do an internship in the UK, and she stayed loyal. How do I know?

A story was shared on instagram about a man who left his wife for 8 years to hustle abroad. She remained loyal. The man is now doing everything to compensate her for his long absence.

My point is that when people end up with the worng people, the relationship is bound to fail, distance or no distance.

In addition, circumstances can keep a couple apart, and if one or both of them decide to play away games, I think it should be peculiarized to them and not generalized to every instance of long-distance relationship. Like I said in another post, someone who has a tendency not to be loyal does not need the gulf of distance to manifest the traits embedded in his/her DNA. A person who has been disloyal before and got away with it would be disloyal again and assume he'd get away with it. Let us not use the foolishness of the senseless few to discourage people who are working hard to make their relationships succeed.

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Long distance relationships works for some. It takes genuine emotions, self control and value to stick to one person even though they are far...
I won't deny the fact that it probably works for some. But bearing in mind the high rate of cheating guys and ladies out there. Long distance relationship makes it worst.

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by luminouz(m): 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2019
emkz:
A man worked offshore and stayed long periods of time without his wife. She stayed loyal.

I once had a girlfriend whose sister's husband had been away for four years. She was loyal.

A priest told me of a story of a man who left his wife for 8 years to hustle abroad. She remained loyal.

Circumstances can

Possible scenarios though kinda rare

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 8:13pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pattypatt:
The guy's side chick and the girl's si >de nigga.
grin grin ;Dyou are funny
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
bdchange:

I won't deny the fact that it probably works for some. But bearing in mind the high rate of cheating guys and ladies out there. Long distance relationship makes it worst.
True... Its simply not easy. Time waster if you with d wrong person.
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by CosmicPhoenix: 8:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
long distance relationship is a BIG NO for me.

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by don4real18(m): 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2019
emkz:

A woman went to study for three years and stayed loyal to her man across the Atlantic.

Another woman came from Panama to do an internship in the UK, and she stayed loyal. How do I know?

A story was shared on instagram about a man who left his wife for 8 years to hustle abroad. She remained loyal. The man is now doing everything to compensate her for his long absence.

My point is that when people end up with the worng people, the relationship is bound to fail, distance or no distance.

In addition, circumstances can keep a couple apart, and if one or both of them decide to play away games, I think it should be peculiarized to them and not generalized to every instance of long-distance relationship. Like I said in another post, someone who has a tendency not to be loyal does not need the gulf of distance to manifest the traits embedded in his/her DNA. A person who has been disloyal before and got away with it would be disloyal again and assume he'd get away with it. Let us not use the foolishness of the senseless few to discourage people who are working hard to make their relationships succeed.
What prove do you have that they remained faithful?

16 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Criticaltemp: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2019
Lol.. Long distance lovers are only but deceiving themselves.. Both parties are knacking away like mad

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2019
I know the male colleague you are referring to is you but I will skip that for now.
Long distance relationship works for mature people only, not for kids with too much emotional stuffs.
I've had a couple of them that didn't work because the ladies involved weren't mature and patient.

I tell people in LDL to get busy and not think only about their relationship else it will crash. There is time for work and time for love, respect those times and things will work out easily.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2019
J111333:
I know the male colleague you are referring to is you but I will skip that for now.
Long distance relationship works for mature people only, not for kids with too much emotional stuffs.
I've had a couple of them that didn't work because the ladies involved weren't mature and patient.

I tell people in LDL to get busy and not think only about their relationship else it will crash. There is time for work and time for love, respect those times and things will work out easily.
grin grin hahaha sorry bro it is not me. If I am the one I will gladly tell you. I have nothing to gain in lieing to something like this. Even the one you think worked will surprise you if you know what transpired behind the curtains. Believe I wonder and baffled at the rate of cheating these days.

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pattypatt:

They way u say it makes think uve being around that circle quite alot
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
True... Its simply not easy. Time waster if you with d wrong person.
See that time wasting is the biggest issue I have with it. At the end if you find out after 3 to 4 years, then you start from a fresh again especially if you have being the faithful one. It's worrisome undecided
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
Pattypatt:

The way say it makes me think uve been around that circle quite alot
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by GennyCheta(f): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2019
emkz:

Nice one
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2019
bdchange:

See that time wasting is the biggest issue I have with it. At the end if you find out after 3 to 4 years, then you start from a fresh again especially if you have being the faithful one. It's worrisome undecided
Its very painful

1 Like

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2019
Long distance what?

lol... make I no talk lipsrsealed
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 25, 2019
emkz:

marriage is quite different from bf/gf relationship. Those who respect and revere the institution will stay faithful and loyal no matter the distance.

3 Likes

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2019
bdchange:

grin grin hahaha sorry bro it is not me. If I am the one I will gladly tell you. I have nothing to gain in lieing to something like this. Even the one you think worked will surprise you if you know what transpired behind the curtains. Believe I wonder and baffled at the rate of cheating these days.
No relationship will be 100% smooth. Even a girlfriend you live in the same room with will still cheat if she wants to. I personally don't bother myself with certain things and the time I'll waste to monitor a girlfriend will be better used for something meaningful.
A lady I once hooked up with was the one asking me why I never accused her of cheating, I told her that the time she spends with another guy will reduce the amount of time she nags the hell out of me and she thought I wasn't serious with the relationship and called it a day.
I'm too relaxed to bother myself with trivialities. As my girl if you like cheat, if you like don't cheat, na your cup of tea after all, condom is cheaper than a bottle of water. undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by kenralph(m): 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2019
It never works. I've been in a few of them. You end up falling into the arms of that pretty lady you "always see".
Re: Run From Long Distance Relationship With Your Two Hands On Your Head by bdchange(m): 10:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
marriage is quite different from bf/gf relationship. Those who respect and revere the institution will stay faithful and loyal no matter the distance.
When I marry, I don't care where ever my wife traveled to and how long. As long as I am aware of where she is headed to. By then I have made a vow and I will honor it. But during relationship where one partner might be having the thoughts that the other person might be cheating therefore he/she will also start cheating. Haba... No no no.. Its not for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does My Aunty Want Sex With Me ?pls Advice Me / What I And My Female Colleague Did This Morning. Photo. / Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.