Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Why Should I Be An Atheist? - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Should I Be An Atheist? (10763 Views)

Should I Be Worried Seeing Dead People In My Dreams / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried? / Should I Be Worried About This Black Cat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Re: Why Should I Be An Atheist? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
LordReed:

Maybe but what I think is more pertinent is the dream world doesn't have as much fidelity as the real world, either in the way it operates or in the things you see.

If it never happens in your dream,then it is impossible.

I should have asked DO YOU GET BURIED IN YOUR DREAMS

The answer is NO

A dream is a state in which occurrences in your head determine things only you can determine while you are sleeping.

No sleep
No dream

Occurrences in your head cannot determine that you cannot determine things only you can determine while you are sleeping

In other words,if there's anything that makes it impossible for you to distinguish between things such you being buried alive or getting killed or getting overwhelmed by drugs or problems or issues,then the dream will not continue or the dream will be impossible.

While you are not sleeping, occurrences in your brain don't determine or show different ways in which reality can be to you only

They determine different ways in which reality can be to you and some other person (s)

There's no limit to the ways in which reality can be to you and some other person (s)

These ways are the things you and some other person (s) can actually report as things you were exposed to at the same time and place.

It's all about the reports.

If both of us seriously state that we met Jay Z at 3pm Saturday 4 September 2021 in a shop at Ikorodu and discussed with him within the same time and place before going to a restaurant where he bought snacks for both of us,then both of us weren't dreaming as at 3pm Saturday 4 September 2021 because both of us can't have exactly the same reports of an entire dream.

Concerning our sincerity,I see it as nothing but confusion or insincerity for anyone that upholds the simulation hypothesis not to agree that we are being sincere when we are asked immediately after we wake up since they claim to want to know why they shouldn't stick to their hypothesis.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Advice For Paying Tithe Needed Urgently! / When We Die! / Can First Fruit Offering Get God's Reward,if Given To A Biological Father?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.