Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest (60210 Views)

Police Speak On Abuja Explosion / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation / IPOB September 14 Sit-At-Home Order: Police Speak, Vow To Arrest Lawbreakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 11:25am On Aug 22, 2021
seborrhic:
Assuming all these things about the girl are true (we know the NPF concocts tales),is washing clothes of police officers and doing other sundry duties,her sentence.
A Nigerian police force that can go to their armoury,place weapons in front of an innocent person they arrested and claim the weapons where those they recovered when the accused went on a robbery with other gang members,has no redemption.
People hailing the exposure of Kyari should know 80% of the officer corp do same thing Kyari got implicated in,and those ones are still in the force.

NIGERIA POLICE WILL NOT ONLY PLACE THE WEAPON IN FRONT OF AN INNOCENT PERSON, THEY WILL SHOOT THE INNOCENT PERSON DEAD,

HARVEST THEIR ORGAN FOR SALE AND CLAIM THEY RECOVERED THE WEAPON FROM THEM.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:26am On Aug 22, 2021
FakeUnity:
She is a member of IPOB yet;

1) You detained her for 60 days extra-judicially and illegally without court order.

2) You raped her severally in custody.

3) Collected huge money severally from her family members in the guise of securing her bail yet refused to release. You simply milked them and saw her as your cashcow.

You did all these because you felt she had no one influential enough to speak for her. Shameless criminals!

'The Nigerian police is a criminal organization'~ Judge Grammond of Canadian Judiciary.
ipobians I know you are showing sympathy to your fellow kinsmen, just too bad the long arm of the law has finally caught up with you people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Sergio101(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2021
kestolove95:
Its a treasonable offense kil her her or jail her for life
I use to see you as among the wise one in this forum. but of late,you are now acting stupid. what happened??

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:27am On Aug 22, 2021
hammer567:

NIGERIA POLICE WILL NOT ONLY PLACE THE WEAPON IN FRONT OF AN INNOCENT PERSON, THEY WILL SHOOT THE INNOCENT PERSON DEAD,

HARVEST THEIR ORGAN AND CLAIM THEY RECOVERED THE WEAPON FROM THEM.
How do you know, has any of your biafran family member been killed by the Nigerian Police Force?
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by misterjosh(m): 11:27am On Aug 22, 2021
Only this young lady did these plenty things... Naija police unah well-done...
When the lady's family were looking for her, they didn't come out to say she was in their custody o, it's when someone else blew the led off their illegal detention that they're now doing press release. Anything just seems to go in this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2021
Sergio101:

I use to see you as among the wise one in this forum. but of late,you are now acting stupid. what happened??
You thought I was reasonable because you felt I was supporting Biafra & ipob?
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 11:28am On Aug 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
How do you know, has any of your biafran family member been killed by the Nigerian Police Force?

KEEP SHOUTING BIAFRAN, UNTIL NIGERIA POLICE GET HOLD OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by baconline(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2021
Lies lies lies,I don't believe a word in this press lease, I am not from the south east so no sentiments attached

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by snoopz: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2021
This police no even get shame
Wth is spy girl
Let Abba the tailor give them another title jaare

3 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Abeos(m): 11:29am On Aug 22, 2021
This doesn't absolve them of detaining her without charging her for any crime for months

4 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Sunday2021: 11:30am On Aug 22, 2021
Nukilia:
grin grin Lies everywhere! Why keep the girl as a sex slave in the first place? Why didn't you charge her to court? Criminals
can you prove that she was sexually abuse? Some of you will just open mouth full of shits to yarn rubbish without evidence.
The same you people said the travellers of jos carry coffin full guns and ammo, but when you were asked to provide pictures, video or any evidence you ran away.
Just shut up if you don't have any evidence.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Blitzerz: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2021
udele1:

When you people form ESN/UGM, you don't call igbo leaders When you kill police and army, yoy don't call igbo leaders.

You declare sit at home, you dont call igbo leaders.

Insult igbo leaders on your radio Broadcast.

Finally when you are arrested in Kenya or Anywhere, you call igbo leaders.

So you have convicted the victim already?

Besides is self determination a crime?

May oppression not turn you to a supporter of bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2021
hammer567:

KEEP SHOUTING BIAFRAN, UNTIL NIGERIA POLICE GET HOLD OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS.
You did not answer the question, how many of your family members have been framed by the NPF, doesn’t your mother’s older brother Inspector Anozie Emeka Chukwukah work for the Nigerian Police Force?
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by zombieHUNTER: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:
After thought image laundering. Whosoever knows this girl or her family should advise them to get a lawyer and not give any statement to the police alone.
She is an informant and you did not charge her to court for 2 months?
It is the Igbo leaders I blame for allowing their people to be downgraded without speaking up and taking action.

I couldn't agree more
Don't know why they keep electing fools and cowards in the South East
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ConqueredWest: 11:31am On Aug 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You Useless Haters of Nigeria, charge her to court when police was still doing their investigation? Jehovah done catch una, you people will be rounded up one after the other, it is only a matter of time.

Aturu Gambia

You can't detain beyond 48hrs without court permit.

Did the midwife that handled your birth failed to catch you when you left your mum's v which caused you to land on your head.?
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Hezmatosky: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2021
As there's no job nko?
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Aturu Gambia

Did the midwife that handled your birth failed to catch you when you left your mum's v which caused you to land on your head.?
Go & read the law properly, keep wailing Useless Terrorist.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 11:32am On Aug 22, 2021
Abeos:
This doesn't absolve them of detaining her without charging her for any crime for months

AWOOF THEY TURN BELLE.

NIGERIA POLICE THINK SAY, THEM DON SEE FREE SEX SLAVE, THAT WILL COOK, CLEAN, WASH AND THEY CAN INSERT PRICK ANYHOW THEY LIKE AND WHERE EVER THEY LIKE.

U KNOW, THAT KIND THINGS...

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Sunday2021: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2021
baconline:
Lies lies lies,I don't believe a word in this press lease, I am not from the south east so no sentiments attached
and who cares? Someone that cannot believe on himself,why would he believes another person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Mrpojj(m): 11:33am On Aug 22, 2021
Nemere2020:
See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6708579/glory-okolie-detained-irt-officers

https://www.facebook.com/127243240651077/posts/6098263013549040/

If you believe this crap , then you can believe anything
Why is she cooking and washing for them if she is all this, that they say?
Something is wrong with this country

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You did not answer the question, how many of your family members have been framed by the NPF, doesn’t your mother’s older brother Inspector Anozie Emeka Chukwukah work for the Nigerian Police Force?

DO ME A FAVOUR AND GET LOST.

HUMANS ARE TALKING HERE NOT ANIMALS.

OK!

IF U LIKE BAN MY ACCOUNT, I WILL STILL LAUNCH ANOTHER ONE.

2 Likes

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Fcwilly: 11:34am On Aug 22, 2021
All Nigeria security apparatus are Fulani-boko haram branch. Anything that goes against them is the terrorists. But one day Biafra independent will come.

1 Like

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by focus7: 11:35am On Aug 22, 2021
tempest01:
After thought image laundering. Whosoever knows this girl or her family should advise them to get a lawyer and not give any statement to the police alone.
She is an informant and you did not charge her to court for 2 months?

It is the Igbo leaders I blame for allowing their people to be downgraded without speaking up and taking action.

Police may not probably charge to court until they have concluded investigation, at the investigation stage the lawyer can do little or nothing this is a critical case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:36am On Aug 22, 2021
ConqueredWest:

Aturu Gambia

See a picture of your father & his brothers, same thing will happen to your children if you are not careful, Shameless hen.

1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by LionTiger(m): 11:36am On Aug 22, 2021
Uncle Lairs descendants.
You now keep her incommunicado to cook and wash cloths for you.
Is that how to regally arrest someone?
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ConqueredWest: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Go & read the law properly, keep wailing Useless Terrorist.

The laws that I know your ancestors & descendants can never master 10% of them in the next 100yrs even when taught.

You can't keep a suspect beyond 48hrs without court permit and you must set aside a date to submit the conclusion of your investigation.

Nkita ara gi bu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:37am On Aug 22, 2021
hammer567:

DO ME A FAVOUR AND GET LOST.

HUMANS ARE TALKING HERE NOT ANIMALS.

OK!

IF U LIKE BAN MY ACCOUNT, I WILL STILL LAUNCH ANOTHER ONE.
Wonders will never end, ipobians are calling themselves human?
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by hammer567: 11:38am On Aug 22, 2021
PSYCHIATRIC PATIENT SHOULD HEAD TO YABA LEFT...

NOT MY MENTION.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by Buckeyemedia1: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2021
ConqueredWest:

The laws that I know your ancestors & descendants can never master 10% of them in the next 100yrs even when taught.

You can't keep a suspect beyond 48hrs without court permit and you must set aside a date to submit the conclusion of your investigation.

Nkita ara gi bu
Well she has spent 60 days & counting go & call Falana to come & defend her useless terrorist sympathizers. Jehovah done catch una, Useless Secessionist.
Re: Gloria Okolie Is A Member Of IPOB/ESN, A Spy Girl - Police Speak On Arrest by ShedrachU(m): 11:39am On Aug 22, 2021
Obdk:

Dis aboki..

Lol, you just call him 'aboki' as per a derogatory remark, yet you & your Igbo people will still complain of this same 'aboki' marginalizing you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

BSS: Biafra Secret Service, Salaries, Oath - Inside Nnamdi Kanu’s ‘Secret Army’ / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks / Hushpuppi: IPOB Disciple, Simon Ekpa Sends Message To Obi Cubana Over Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.