Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Did U Cope With Your Child Badging In On You Ontop Of Your Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did U Cope With Your Child Badging In On You Ontop Of Your Wife (977 Views)

Ika South Pdp Party Chairman Dies In Active Service (ontop Of A Female Councillo / The Babe That You Wanted To Die Ontop Of, Another Guy Is Fvcking Her / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U Cope With Your Child Badging In On You Ontop Of Your Wife by Giftexx: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2021
As a parent, how did u cope with your child badging in on You ontop of your wife?

Does the child need some sort of counselling or we all should pretend nothing happened...

1 Like

Re: How Did U Cope With Your Child Badging In On You Ontop Of Your Wife by fati2001(m): 10:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Giftexx:
As a parent, how did u cope with your child badging in on You ontop of your wife?

Does the child need some sort of counselling or we all should pretend nothing happened...

tell me how you gonna react.

1 Like

Re: How Did U Cope With Your Child Badging In On You Ontop Of Your Wife by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 22, 2021
Why won't u lock the door in the first place? Anyways, I feel there's no cause for alarm but it depends on the age of the child in question

1 Like

Re: How Did U Cope With Your Child Badging In On You Ontop Of Your Wife by IFuckYourMama: 10:25am On Aug 22, 2021
I locked the door before I do the do.....be it in kitchen, toilet or bedroom smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did U Cope With Your Child Badging In On You Ontop Of Your Wife by Giftexx: 10:35am On Aug 22, 2021
fati2001:

tell me how you gonna react.
Wen caught in the act or after event?
Re: How Did U Cope With Your Child Badging In On You Ontop Of Your Wife by Giftexx: 10:39am On Aug 22, 2021
IFuckYourMama:
I locked the door before I do the do.....be it in kitchen, toilet or bedroom smiley
necessary to avoid situations like this

1 Like

Re: How Did U Cope With Your Child Badging In On You Ontop Of Your Wife by Giftexx: 10:41am On Aug 22, 2021
right
thaikun15:
Why won't u lock the door in the first place? Anyways, I feel there's no cause for alarm but it depends on the age of the child in question
Re: How Did U Cope With Your Child Badging In On You Ontop Of Your Wife by fati2001(m): 10:48am On Aug 22, 2021
Giftexx:
Wen caught in the act or after event?

both.

1 Like

Re: How Did U Cope With Your Child Badging In On You Ontop Of Your Wife by Giftexx: 12:41pm On Aug 22, 2021
shocked

(1) (Reply)

/ Why Do Our Young Girls Want To Hoe Before Settling Down? / What My Neighbor's 9 Years Old Daughter Did To Me When I Was Taking My Bath.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.