Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) (100313 Views)

Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO) / Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet / Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 1:31am On Aug 24, 2021
Humanoid01:

Jesus' imminent return does not have to affect our natural abilities. It doesn't stop us from doing things that we need to do to keep us alive.

If a man does not work, how will he feed? If a man does not feed, how will he find strength to do the work of God? If humans don't have the ability to reproduce, how will a child be born? God has specific purposes for every human being He creates. It is not about us, it is about Him. That is why no matter how much we try to avoid a particular occurrence, it ends up happening one way or another.

Did you know that Christianity has an all-pervasive impact on western civilization? -- arts, sciences, politics, law, music, etc. So clearly, God sanctioned these things. If He didn't, then it must have been sinful to Him. Aren't these things bringing glory to Him despite how other folks have contaminated them?

What makes you think that Christians don't make half of the world's population, and what makes you think that there won't be more Christians each day passes by?

We can't camp and wait around for Christ to return, we need to continue to do the work of our father through different means available, to reach out to people of your kind and make sure that the kingdom of darkness is depopulated and prepare people for His coming.

All these one na long story.
You have to camp around and wait for you Jesus oh, because more inventions are leading your people to sin. Now nudity is everywhere and your fellow Christians are fixed on it. And no you're not up to the world's population. Don't give yourself hope. We're at the age where religious criticism are getting too much. Back then, people will say "leave it for God", now people are using their heads. Everyone you know either fornicates, lie, commit fraud, break different laws. So don't give yourself hope that your religion is moving forward or making progress. If your heaven was real only 2% of Christians will enter there.
Like I said, since you and your Nairaland celebrity pastor feel all these things are irrelevant because your Jesus is coming soon, go and camp in your church because even that Wizkid's song on your phone where he's lusting over women will take you to hell. Most of your people are watching bbnaija where people are kissing and having pre marital sex.
So spare me that bs. Go and camp in your church and wait for your white Jewish master to come and carry you with his horses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Rossinkipp: 2:02am On Aug 24, 2021
Nikeruka:
and will not get to naija until 40years later

Ignoramus. The ones they are building now, are they not reaching Nigeria the same day?

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's some Heavy Machine From Lincoln but as For me, the ride I am looking forward to now is the Mystery Airline that is about to take me and all whose Names are written the Book of Life off this earth.

It is gonna be Suddenly and a twinkling of an eye. O my GOD! It is gonna be a Huge Mysterious Flight whose Announcement and Depature will shake the whole Universe to Its Foundation.

The Boarding ticket to the Mystery Flight is a Genuie relationship with the King of kings, JESUS Christ.

Astral Travelling?
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Dollywood(m): 2:34am On Aug 24, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Which kain steering be this!

Person no go fit swerve perfectly with this kain steering na undecided

Lmaooooo. It will be an Autopilot vehicle.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by drLammy(m): 2:35am On Aug 24, 2021
Avedonn:

Seriously you need help because your case in something else.

How about the other 371 other gullible people that likes his post. Meaning Naija still have a long way to go bro
If those people thinks he's making sense
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by naijapikin2(m): 2:40am On Aug 24, 2021
In Nigeria?...
One pothole will just disintegrate the whole car
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Johel(m): 2:41am On Aug 24, 2021
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Aurelius1(m): 2:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Decentdave:
There maybe no year 2040,The way the world is going like this.Jesus would had come and the antichrist taken over
That was what people said in 1990 that there'll be no 2020. We are now in 2021 and counting.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Nikeruka(m): 2:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Rossinkipp:

Ignoramus. The ones they are building now, are they not reaching Nigeria the same day?
Thank you Mr know it all. I hope you have acquired 2021 prado
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Commanderinpips: 3:01am On Aug 24, 2021
Avedonn:

I think you are the very one that needs help. Take it or leave it ,there's going to be a mysterious flight that will take all the true born again children of GOD from this earth, it is called rapture. Are you prepared ?. If not accept jesus christ as your LORD and personal saviour today. GOD bless you.

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Commanderinpips: 3:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Spending123:

Which people the even like this your comment self? To be serious this thing is becoming tiring.

The people that likes his comments are those whose citizenship is not of this world. Repent!, Jesus christ is coming back again

2 Likes

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Avedonn:

/
S/he has lost hope in life that's why s/he is latching on the afterlife.

Imagine planning for the future with that kind of person. S/he will depress the hell out of people around.

/

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Teacher1776(m): 3:30am On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's some Heavy Machine From Lincoln but as For me, the ride I am looking forward to now is the Mystery Airline that is about to take me and all whose Names are written the Book of Life off this earth.

It is gonna be Suddenly and a twinkling of an eye. O my GOD! It is gonna be a Huge Mysterious Flight whose Announcement and Depature will shake the whole Universe to Its Foundation.

The Boarding ticket to the Mystery Flight is a Genuie relationship with the King of kings, JESUS Christ.
Oga, dem no dey sell sniper for your area?

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by greypencils: 3:38am On Aug 24, 2021
NOGRUDGES:
The steering design is unnecessary, engineering would have perfected the self driven technology by then.
The need for a external lighting is also sceptical because the perfect road accessories will be on ground.
But let them be, we can't really predict how fast these things will come on board
These cars will be out before 2030.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Lewisdinho(m): 3:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Hmm as in eh
Avedonn:

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 4:40am On Aug 24, 2021
Hmmmm Olorun jeki o she oju mi
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Habib101: 4:44am On Aug 24, 2021
Nothing is impossible especially with the fast phase the world is moving now technology is taking over, it come a long way already, hope will be alive to see the next generation and enjoy this things.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by pacespot(m): 4:52am On Aug 24, 2021
Definitely not in Nigerian roads
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53am On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

While sane human beings are looking forward to future inventions which will make life better and scientists are working tirelessly to improve the human life span, this low IQ individual is hoping to go into the clouds and live in an ancient kingdom were they wear robes, play harps, ride horses and eat grapes. To him that's paradise. Please those who wants to go to heaven should do fast and go abeg.

The magnitude of likes he gets prove how dumb members of this forum are. Reason I prefer to hang out more on Reddit and Quora

2 Likes

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by alhaji04: 5:07am On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

While sane human beings are looking forward to future inventions which will make life better and scientists are working tirelessly to improve the human life span, this low IQ individual is hoping to go into the clouds and live in an ancient kingdom were they wear robes, play harps, ride horses and eat grapes. To him that's paradise. Please those who wants to go to heaven should do fast and go abeg.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by OluShina24(m): 5:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Na so Dem talk say vision 2020 go change our life
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by tiger28: 5:18am On Aug 24, 2021
Avedonn:

I really don't fancy the guy because he immaturely mixes religion with Politics with his antecedents during the US elections......A true MESSENGER stays off that topic BUT his message is TRUE and REAL!!!! I pray that myself and loved ones make that Heavenly Journey!
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:36am On Aug 24, 2021
Na oversabi dey kill monkey

sad sad sad sad
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 5:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

That's in the figment of your imaginations, dude you really need to come out of that mental slavery. Had the Chinese being our colonizers I don't know what you will be preaching today. Mumu
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Chochovini: 5:45am On Aug 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
By 2040 Nigerians will be back to using donkeys and camels for transportation, cos this country is clearly moving backwards.

This I have seen.
. LOLSSSSSSSS
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 5:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Commanderinpips:

I think you are the very one that needs help. Take it or leave it ,there's going to be a mysterious flight that will take all the true born again children of GOD from this earth, it is called rapture. Are you prepared ?. If not accept jesus christ as your LORD and personal saviour today. GOD bless you.

Religious arrogance and fanatic, easy to spot when seen.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by trevorhorace(m): 5:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Not in my country grin
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by nativefowl(m): 5:54am On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

All these one na long story.
You have to camp around and wait for you Jesus oh, because more inventions are leading your people to sin. Now nudity is everywhere and your fellow Christians are fixed on it. And no you're not up to the world's population. Don't give yourself hope. We're at the age where religious criticism are getting too much. Back then, people will say "leave it for God", now people are using their heads. Everyone you know either fornicates, lie, commit fraud, break different laws. So don't give yourself hope that your religion is moving forward or making progress. If your heaven was real only 2% of Christians will enter there.
Like I said, since you and your Nairaland celebrity pastor feel all these things are irrelevant because your Jesus is coming soon, go and camp in your church because even that Wizkid's song on your phone where he's lusting over women will take you to hell. Most of your people are watching bbnaija where people are kissing and having pre marital sex.
So spare me that bs. Go and camp in your church and wait for your white Jewish master to come and carry you with his horses.

Thank you kingxsamz for the peace of advise you give these religious arrogant dudes. They are really deep in the shit called mental slaves, let them keep waiting for the blue eyed, blond haired white man to come and save them, I only hope they have some sharp razors to shave him when he comes back cause it's long he shaved.

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by FikkyolaE(m): 5:55am On Aug 24, 2021
grin
Darkseid:
2040 my Naija people go still dey look for 2025 Toyota Camry "Toks" grin
aswr
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Decentdave:
There maybe no year 2040,The way the world is going like this.Jesus would had come and the antichrist taken over
African comic Sayer just keep dreaming
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Aug 24, 2021
Darkseid:
2040 my Naija people go still dey look for 2025 Toyota Camry "Toks" grin
Facts, and we also feel like sai we don arrive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can One Ever Jumpstart An Automatic Car Just Like A Manual Car? / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle / Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.