Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) (100336 Views)

Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO) / Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet / Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Laeroy(f): 6:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Humanoid01:

Jesus' imminent return does not have to affect our natural abilities. It doesn't stop us from doing things that we need to do to keep us alive.

If a man does not work, how will he feed? If a man does not feed, how will he find strength to do the work of God? If humans don't have the ability to reproduce, how will a child be born? God has specific purposes for every human being He creates. It is not about us, it is about Him. That is why no matter how much we try to avoid a particular occurrence, it ends up happening one way or another.

Did you know that Christianity has an all-pervasive impact on western civilization? -- arts, sciences, politics, law, music, etc. So clearly, God sanctioned these things. If He didn't, then it must have been sinful to Him. Aren't these things bringing glory to Him despite how other folks have contaminated them?

What makes you think that Christians don't make half of the world's population, and what makes you think that there won't be more Christians each day passes by?

We can't camp and wait around for Christ to return, we need to continue to do the work of our father through different means available, to reach out to people of your kind and make sure that the kingdom of darkness is depopulated and prepare people for His coming.

He is talking about Christians and not church goers...

My dear just dead the matter already, let every one practice and religion that's best for them, it's not in your obligation to say your religion supercedes the other, after all same religion was passed down to you by your parents, if you were born into a Buddhist or islam family,you just might not be saying this....

Just live and let others live.
Do not condemn others school of thought on a subject matter....
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by yungchop: 6:15am On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's some Heavy Machine From Lincoln but as For me, the ride I am looking forward to now is the Mystery Airline that is about to take me and all whose Names are written the Book of Life off this earth.

It is gonna be Suddenly and a twinkling of an eye. O my GOD! It is gonna be a Huge Mysterious Flight whose Announcement and Depature will shake the whole Universe to Its Foundation.

The Boarding ticket to the Mystery Flight is a Genuie relationship with the King of kings, JESUS Christ.

You're irritating, just shut the Bleep up and get lost. Is this evangelism? Broke fool
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Adexy4us(m): 6:25am On Aug 24, 2021
Darkseid:
2040 my Naija people go still dey look for 2025 Toyota Camry "Toks" grin

If not 2015 Toyota Camry Nigeria used sef in 2040.

Smh.

To belong no easy at all grin
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Powerfly(f): 6:37am On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

While sane human beings are looking forward to future inventions which will make life better and scientists are working tirelessly to improve the human life span, this low IQ individual is hoping to go into the clouds and live in an ancient kingdom were they wear robes, play harps, ride horses and eat grapes. To him that's paradise. Please those who wants to go to heaven should do fast and go abeg.

I thought everyone had the right to express their selves as long as they don't insult or abuse any other person.
Why is righteousness post getting you pissed off?
Is it a crime if someone craves for heavenly mansions and grapes in heaven?
If that makes him happy, why not let him be?
You expect everyone to think the way you think? Haba! Cut him some slack! And stop taking his post personal. angry tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Princeton92(m): 6:43am On Aug 24, 2021
No doubt because most of these cars I see now I remember they were predicted right from 2003/04 simc ei was in school.
Especially that Acura ADV or so.. grin grin
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by IvarDboneless: 6:43am On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

While sane human beings are looking forward to future inventions which will make life better and scientists are working tirelessly to improve the human life span, this low IQ individual is hoping to go into the clouds and live in an ancient kingdom were they wear robes, play harps, ride horses and eat grapes. To him that's paradise. Please those who wants to go to heaven should do fast and go abeg.
Your description is hilarious cheesy grin
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 6:44am On Aug 24, 2021
2040, wey Nigerians go still dey get Unstable electricity, Dem go still dey buy Tokunbo car of 2015 sef.

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Joelobioha(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

kai this ur comment touch me ooo
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by oluwafeolami(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

All these one na long story.
You have to camp around and wait for you Jesus oh, because more inventions are leading your people to sin. Now nudity is everywhere and your fellow Christians are fixed on it. And no you're not up to the world's population. Don't give yourself hope. We're at the age where religious criticism are getting too much. Back then, people will say "leave it for God", now people are using their heads. Everyone you know either fornicates, lie, commit fraud, break different laws. So don't give yourself hope that your religion is moving forward or making progress. If your heaven was real only 2% of Christians will enter there.
Like I said, since you and your Nairaland celebrity pastor feel all these things are irrelevant because your Jesus is coming soon, go and camp in your church because even that Wizkid's song on your phone where he's lusting over women will take you to hell. Most of your people are watching bbnaija where people are kissing and having pre marital sex.
So spare me that bs. Go and camp in your church and wait for your white Jewish master to come and carry you with his horses.

Bro, abeg let me have u on my contact list. You speak from wisdom without sentiments. They will not hear, cos I still don’t understand how these gullible, foolish, and idiots believe there’s hell that will consume sinners.

The same God that Muslims call in a separate way, same God Christians call in their own way, same God other religions call in their own way, then what makes u think your own way of calling him is the best?
All religious fanatics are stupid people with a myopic view.
When you die, you are gone for good and d most intriguing part is that you might not even know u are gone cos we don’t have the ability to stop death. This world has been existing before your so called Jesus came to the world and he has died even before our great grandfathers were born, so y will I want to live through his way when I have my common sense intact and I know myself that doing good is the best.
If after my benevolent act during my lifetime isn’t accepted by God then I give up.

I don’t need religion, I am an advocate of good character, love, and respect for each other.
Live and let live is my slogan and whatever happens when I’m dead should be my headache not anybody’s.

Religion is a big scam. If you know this you know peace.

Bro u made big sense up there but the gullible ones will come for us, but wetin concern me? Serve ur God make I serve my own in my way, make we meet for heaven then lol.

3 Likes

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Joelobioha(m): 6:48am On Aug 24, 2021
Joelobioha:
kai this ur comment touch me ooo grin cheesy
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 6:49am On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

All these one na long story.
You have to camp around and wait for you Jesus oh, because more inventions are leading your people to sin. Now nudity is everywhere and your fellow Christians are fixed on it. And no you're not up to the world's population. Don't give yourself hope. We're at the age where religious criticism are getting too much. Back then, people will say "leave it for God", now people are using their heads. Everyone you know either fornicates, lie, commit fraud, break different laws. So don't give yourself hope that your religion is moving forward or making progress. If your heaven was real only 2% of Christians will enter there.
Like I said, since you and your Nairaland celebrity pastor feel all these things are irrelevant because your Jesus is coming soon, go and camp in your church because even that Wizkid's song on your phone where he's lusting over women will take you to hell. Most of your people are watching bbnaija where people are kissing and having pre marital sex.
So spare me that bs. Go and camp in your church and wait for your white Jewish master to come and carry you with his horses.
Lol

The world has already been corrupt with sin since Adam. We can only try to outlive it and not eradicate it, that is why God gave us His Holy spirit to help us in times of temptations. We can only prove our salvation and how much we love God when we are faced with diverse trials and temptations.

God's ways are higher than man's ways. Therefore, His standard of judgement is not the same as ours. He knows those who are truly His and those who will be. Even if there is no single believer in Christ, He said He will cause stones to worship Him, isn't that amazing? So whether Christians make up 2% of the world's population or more, God will remain God and His word which we have now will surely stand.

The truth is you may not understand these things right now because you have chosen not to even give it a thought. You refuse to serve or even believe in God because you have no understanding of Him, and you don't even want to. The assurance is that you WILL understand when you die, and you may think you are up to whatever comes next, but you will definitely meet surprises. I hope and pray that doesn't become your portion. This is not a threat or words meant to instill fear in your heart, it's only a food for thought which you need to ruminate on.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Joelobioha(m): 6:50am On Aug 24, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Cars then will be driverless!

Worry about the safety and not the steering
the disadvantage of driverless cars would be person fit hack ur car drive am go drop inside third mainland...
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Codes151(m): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2021
By 2040, you may not be able to afford a car like this
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 7:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Laeroy:

He is talking about Christians and not church goers...

My dear just dead the matter already, let every one practice and religion that's best for them, it's not in your obligation to say your religion supercedes the other, after all same religion was passed down to you by your parents, if you were born into a Buddhist or islam family,you just might not be saying this....

Just live and let others live.
Do not condemn others school of thought on a subject matter....
But I'm not forcing my belief on anyone. There is no harm in sharing what I know with someone else, something I believe will be of help to them on the long run.

I wasn't born a Christian. I was born a sinful human with freewill. It doesn't matter what my family believes in, I have to make a decision to have my own belief at some point.

There are people who were born into Christian homes, today they are muslims, atheists, Buddhists, etc. At some point, those people made their choices, so it's not completely about what religion a person was born into.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by thundafire: 7:03am On Aug 24, 2021
2times2:
They didn't consider Nigeria when deciding on this vehicle...
it may take Nigeria 100years extra to think of such if we don't start to.correct the mistakes

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Bighead95(m): 7:05am On Aug 24, 2021
gift2xl:
In all when they get accident people will still die, in all your still the one controlling the steering and stepping on the gas.... Waste

Hmmmm na person like you dey get 5million for hand dey chop 100bread + 50naira beans....

Waste koor waist ni .... Better change your mentality
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Niyi53(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

It is gonna be Suddenly and a twinkling of an eye. O my GOD! It is gonna be a Huge Mysterious Flight whose Announcement and Depature will shake the whole Universe to Its Foundation.

The Boarding ticket to the Mystery Flight is a Genuie relationship with the King of kings, JESUS Christ.

The second coming of Jesus has already appeared but the world is still unconcerned. He has already appeared and gone like it's mentioned his coming would be like the coming of "a thief" at night.

You shall see me no more until you say blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord.

#IslamAhmadiyyat
#MirzaGhulamAhamd(as)
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2021
NOGRUDGES:
The steering design is unnecessary, engineering would have perfected the self driven technology by then.
The need for a external lighting is also sceptical because the perfect road accessories will be on ground.
But let them be, we can't really predict how fast these things will come on board
You're wrong about this. No matter how perfect self driving is, people will still want to drive.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by pembisco(m): 7:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Spending123:

Which people the even like this your comment self? To be serious this thing is becoming tiring.
If you don't like his post kindly jump and pass na.

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Godbless3(m): 7:23am On Aug 24, 2021
Don't worry, make them just keep the ones that they have been using now for NIGERIA in 2040
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2021
Not bad.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Kay25(m): 7:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Avedonn:

Seriously you need help because your case in something else.
it's you that need the help ooo if he is waiting on the Lord Jesus Haa he has got it all niyen oo don't miss out of rapture my brother follow who knows the road and the only road to heaven and eternity na Jesus..ask him questions about your doubt

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by agitator: 7:29am On Aug 24, 2021
Macsjebs:
Lincoln teamed with design students in California to create “something the world has not yet seen”
Source: https://www.architecturaldigest.com/story/2040-drive-car-that-looks-like-this

It is very clear why Nigeria find it difficult to progress technology wise. Whereas I thought discussions will be centered around the STUDENTS being involved in the design. But educated Nigerians are bickering over a personal religious belief.

You see young people in R&grin of most tech companies, but in Nigeria it is more of old grandpas occupying such positions. This is why their young engineers and technologist are always ahead of Africa. China realized this early and are trying to catch up with the west. Investing in the young and involving them in all the latest technology research.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by gevans(m): 7:43am On Aug 24, 2021
Nice one.

We need to diversify our country, we can't depend on crude oil forever.

God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Pharovo(m): 7:48am On Aug 24, 2021
You've lost it fam.

Righteousness2:
That's some Heavy Machine From Lincoln but as For me, the ride I am looking forward to now is the Mystery Airline that is about to take me and all whose Names are written the Book of Life off this earth.

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Kennyxton: 7:49am On Aug 24, 2021
Avedonn:

Seriously you need help because your case in something else.

His case is really something supernatural that you need to atleast inquire into it.

The truth is, you need to live Holy and a Reconciled life with you Maker.

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Kennyxton: 7:53am On Aug 24, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Negro please. Give it a rest.

You probably w..ank with Jesus's potrait in the background.

People like you hide your dark natures behind the cloak of religion. E.g. pedophile Catholic Priests.

What if he is not as you think?

You can get a genuine life through Christ Jesus and people must see and testify the difference from people that know God and People that don't
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Ayiba0911: 8:05am On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

And you think there are no Christians among the Scientists waiting for this Rapture of the Saints?
Let every church start anticipating this and you will see the changes in our national life. All those professing Christianity in Government and other places of influence will be honest in their dealings.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by grandlexuz(m): 8:15am On Aug 24, 2021
2times2:
They didn't consider Nigeria when deciding on this vehicle...

In 2060 the BMW X6 will still be a luxury car in Nigeria...hahaha

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by caandi: 8:37am On Aug 24, 2021
Future cars maddd!!!! But it’s only the rich that will be able to afford this ! We’re saving up for then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can One Ever Jumpstart An Automatic Car Just Like A Manual Car? / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle / Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.