Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) (100337 Views)

Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO) / Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet / Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 24, 2021
All we do is to consume...
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by alabo1: 9:09am On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's some Heavy Machine From Lincoln but as For me, the ride I am looking forward to now is the Mystery Airline that is about to take me and all whose Names are written the Book of Life off this earth.

It is gonna be Suddenly and a twinkling of an eye. O my GOD! It is gonna be a Huge Mysterious Flight whose Announcement and Depature will shake the whole Universe to Its Foundation.

The Boarding ticket to the Mystery Flight is a Genuie relationship with the King of kings, JESUS Christ.

My brother why not go in a cave or desert and live so you can spend ur whole days check meditating with your God? Must you spouse these on every thread? You are here using modern devices including the phone you typed this on and still castigating tech developments. I hope you trek everywhere you go or use a donkey as it was in the past? I tire
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 9:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Joelobioha:
the disadvantage of driverless cars would be person fit hack ur car drive am go drop inside third mainland...

Can’t you see that humanity is heading to self destruct? Not even hackable driveless cars, hospital equipments, national grid, security systems will not be spared!

This will be the summation of chaos!
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by IvarDboneless: 9:24am On Aug 24, 2021
iamadonis22:

If I were founder of a FORTUNE 500 I’d hire you for your persistence in speaking even when no one is listening.

It’s a commendable trait in the advancement of any enterprise
grin
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Akmike1983: 9:28am On Aug 24, 2021
Wow!!! This crazy animation @ highest level
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Image123(m): 9:38am On Aug 24, 2021
frowland:

Hmm

Hmmmm, as in you could be shooting yourself in the foot. cheesy cheesy
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 9:59am On Aug 24, 2021
Some of the ugliest and impractical concept cars I've ever seen.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by babaireti(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's some Heavy Machine From Lincoln but as For me, the ride I am looking forward to now is the Mystery Airline that is about to take me and all whose Names are written the Book of Life off this earth.

It is gonna be Suddenly and a twinkling of an eye. O my GOD! It is gonna be a Huge Mysterious Flight whose Announcement and Depature will shake the whole Universe to Its Foundation.

The Boarding ticket to the Mystery Flight is a Genuie relationship with the King of kings, JESUS Christ.
So what are you waiting for? take the flight now please
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Image123(m): 10:07am On Aug 24, 2021
albreezy4eva:

You being occupied doesn't it mean you doing "greater things" than he did? At Least that's what he said you will do when he's gone.

At least, it doesn't mean sleeping and doing nothing but daydream about heaven.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Laeroy(f): 10:21am On Aug 24, 2021
Humanoid01:

But I'm not forcing my belief on anyone. There is no harm in sharing what I know with someone else, something I believe will be of help to them on the long run.

I wasn't born a Christian. I was born a sinful human with freewill. It doesn't matter what my family believes in, I have to make a decision to have my own belief at some point.

There are people who were born into Christian homes, today they are muslims, atheists, Buddhists, etc. At some point, those people made their choices, so it's not completely about what religion a person was born into.

But what's the percentage of those who switched compared to those who didn't?..

At the end of time....nobody is certain about what happens after death, but it's Okay to hold firm to your beliefs...
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by abbatoir(m): 10:32am On Aug 24, 2021
Niyi53:

The second coming of Jesus has already appeared but the world is still unconcerned. He has already appeared and gone like it's mentioned his coming would be like the coming of "a thief" at night.

You shall see me no more until you say blessed is he who comes in the name of the lord.

#IslamAhmadiyyat
#MirzaGhulamAhamd(as)

Interesting...if I get you right
.na Muhammad be second niggga?
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Cabble4(m): 10:50am On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

*You wouldn't get this from anywhere until when you see it. Trust Me son.
*The Person you are expecting has been around, but just waiting for the appropriate time to reveal Himself officially. All the histrionics you mentioned are just metaphors as usual. Just as He defied knowledge and expectations of the Jews, so He will do in this generation. If for anything, God doesn't like to be predicted or boxed. "I will come like a thieve in the night" said it all.
*It's like waiting for someone in the airport when He has been around with you just waiting to tell you, I AM.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:52am On Aug 24, 2021
Ayiba0911:

And you think there are no Christians among the Scientists waiting for this Rapture of the Saints?
Let every church start anticipating this and you will see the changes in our national life. All those professing Christianity in Government and other places of influence will be honest in their dealings.
Yeah, those scientists who are Christians that are coming up with new inventions, ideas and positive results from different research are not serious. If they're serious they'd have realized that earthly things are worthless and won't enter the so called 'kingdom of God'. If we're in the end times and all the signs are clear and obvious then they should know that their research and inventions are useless because soon they'll be leaving to another place where no one will die, fall sick, be hungry or be killed. The joke is on you folks.

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:55am On Aug 24, 2021
oluwafeolami:

Bro, abeg let me have u on my contact list. You speak from wisdom without sentiments. They will not hear, cos I still don’t understand how these gullible, foolish, and idiots believe there’s hell that will consume sinners.

The same God that Muslims call in a separate way, same God Christians call in their own way, same God other religions call in their own way, then what makes u think your own way of calling him is the best?
All religious fanatics are stupid people with a myopic view.
When you die, you are gone for good and d most intriguing part is that you might not even know u are gone cos we don’t have the ability to stop death. This world has been existing before your so called Jesus came to the world and he has died even before our great grandfathers were born, so y will I want to live through his way when I have my common sense intact and I know myself that doing good is the best.
If after my benevolent act during my lifetime isn’t accepted by God then I give up.

I don’t need religion, I am an advocate of good character, love, and respect for each other.
Live and let live is my slogan and whatever happens when I’m dead should be my headache not anybody’s.

Religion is a big scam. If you know this you know peace.

Bro u made big sense up there but the gullible ones will come for us, but wetin concern me? Serve ur God make I serve my own in my way, make we meet for heaven then lol.

You've said it all.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:57am On Aug 24, 2021
Powerfly:

I thought everyone had the right to express their selves as long as they don't insult or abuse any other person.
Why is righteousness post getting you pissed off?
Is it a crime if someone craves for heavenly mansions and grapes in heaven?
If that makes him happy, why not let him be?
You expect everyone to think the way you think? Haba! Cut him some slack! And stop taking his post personal. angry tongue tongue

Why are you taking mine personal?
Cut me some slack too. cheesy
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:10am On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

Yeah, those scientists who are Christians that are coming up with new inventions, ideas and positive results from different research are not serious. If they're serious they'd have realized that earthly things are worthless and won't enter the so called 'kingdom of God'. If we're in the end times and all the signs are clear and obvious then they should know that their research and inventions are useless because soon they'll be leaving to another place where no one will die, fall sick, be hungry or be killed. The joke is on you folks.

The joke is on your ignorance. The Bible teaches that Jesus Christ is coming to reign on this earth with His saints for 1000years. Learner.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 11:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Image123:

The joke is on your ignorance. The Bible teaches that Jesus Christ is coming to reign on this earth with His saints for 1000years. Learner.

Tears this morning?

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

They know that killing of babies and slaughtering their parents isn't something they can use to describe their god as benevolent, holy or good. Sadly, most folks don't even know of these parts of their bible.

Who stops you or anyone from knowing any and every part of the Bible? The Bible is free, open source, all over the internet in different versions. It's free for download on your phones and computers. It's available at many bookstores and even shared freely by some. The Bible itself says you should Study it, Search it, Meditate on it DAY and NIGHT. So, again who stops you from reading these things? Do you think at all before posting? The spread of your ignorance is a great danger than pandemic.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Image123(m): 11:18am On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

Tears this morning?

Yeye, ignorant boy. Isn't it reasonable for someone that plans to reign at least 1000years on earth to make it better, contrary to your myopic unscriptural advice for Christians to do nothing but wait?
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Cousin9999: 12:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ew.

And I'll be in taxis, buses, planes, and trains. Hopefully, they're not as gross looking as that.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by BlesE: 12:06pm On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:

I always love the way you coin in the message of salvation in almost every topic. Kudos the Lord strengthen you sir

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by ABBEYsammy01(m): 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Decentdave:
There maybe no year 2040,The way the world is going like this.Jesus would had come and the antichrist taken over

even Antichrist would love to flex those machines too...
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Powerfly(f): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

Why are you taking mine personal?
Cut me some slack too. cheesy

Omoh free the guy abeg..... We like him like that. cheesy tongue
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2021
Powerfly:

Omoh free the guy abeg..... We like him like that. cheesy tongue

You sef free me too na. cheesy
Or I tie rope for your neck say make u no like am?
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Kayclite: 1:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's some Heavy Machine From Lincoln but as For me, the ride I am looking forward to now is the Mystery Airline that is about to take me and all whose Names are written in the Book of Life off this earth.

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kayclite:

Study Project Rapture by Extra-terrestrials
Study the Holy Bible.
That's all you need

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Bimpe29: 2:49pm On Aug 24, 2021
Road beast
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Niyi53(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2021
abbatoir:

Interesting...if I get you right
.na Muhammad be second niggga?

Not Muhammad (pbuh) but the Holy Founder of the Ahmadiyya Muslim community.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 3:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
All I can say is omoh shocked shocked shocked

Meanwhile, I sell and I buy any breed of dog swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer boarding and pet care services
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Asazwalingwa: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's some Heavy Machine From Lincoln but as For me, the ride I am looking forward to now is the Mystery Airline that is about to take me and all whose Names are written in the Book of Life off this earth.

It is gonna be Suddenly and in a twinkling of an eye. O my GOD! It is gonna be a Huge Mysterious Flight whose Announcement and Depature will shake the whole Universe to Its Foundation.

Righteousness Baba oooo

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Asazwalingwa: 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
Spending123:

Which people the even like this your comment self? To be serious this thing is becoming tiring.

You lie jor!
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

While sane human beings are looking forward to future inventions which will make life better and scientists are working tirelessly to improve the human life span, this low IQ individual is hoping to go into the clouds and live in an ancient kingdom were they wear robes, play harps, ride horses and eat grapes. To him that's paradise. Please those who wants to go to heaven should do fast and go abeg.
grin grin grin grin grin precisely.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can One Ever Jumpstart An Automatic Car Just Like A Manual Car? / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle / Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.