Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,761 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) (100335 Views)

Thomas Jones: Who Is The First Nigerian To Drive A Car? (PHOTO) / Inside Lexani’s ₦361m Hyper-luxury Transporter That Looks Like A Private Jet / Imagine If All Dangote Trucks Were Built Like This (Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Asazwalingwa: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2021
ENGINEERG:
Why are you so sure of what has not happened before? You better live and enjoy your life first on earth. Heaven or rapture has not happened before, its still a speculation... Even the way you talk about rapture is as if is tomorrow, I hope you have a plan too, cos if you think too much on heaven you won't plan for this life stall.... The second coming is near, is near, but we have spent over 2000yrs now, ...

Righteousness is telling the truth.
You better take it and prepare.

1 Like

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Asazwalingwa: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

While sane human beings are looking forward to future inventions which will make life better and scientists are working tirelessly to improve the human life span, this low IQ individual is hoping to go into the clouds and live in an ancient kingdom were they wear robes, play harps, ride horses and eat grapes. To him that's paradise. Please those who wants to go to heaven should do fast and go abeg.

Shakes head.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by oloripeter(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
I'm expecting the trumpet when Jesus Christ will come back to take me and all the saints to heaven and reign with almighty God
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by Powerfly(f): 7:18pm On Aug 24, 2021
kingxsamz:

You sef free me too na. cheesy
Or I tie rope for your neck say make u no like am?

Lol.. I don commot hand... grin cheesy
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by freshalien: 5:30am On Aug 25, 2021
Righteousness2:
That's some Heavy Machine From Lincoln but as For me, the ride I am looking forward to now is the Mystery Airline that is about to take me and all whose Names are written in the Book of Life off this earth.

It is gonna be Suddenly and in a twinkling of an eye. O my GOD! It is gonna be a Huge Mysterious Flight whose Announcement and Depature will shake the whole Universe to Its Foundation.

The Boarding ticket to the Mystery Flight is a Genuie relationship with the King of kings, JESUS Christ.

Kai you no well ooo! grin grin grin

Your mystery ride don dey come since Trump time, e never still reach. You even said “its Trump or rapture”, still he lost, no rapture yet. Werey!

Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by laojuntasa: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2021
Technically we’ve seen them in science fiction. I do question if adopting the ‘futuristic aesthetic’ designs from fiction would actually sell them. It’s often better to just modernize current design philosophies.
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by fabienjoe: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2021
2times2:
They didn't consider Nigeria when deciding on this vehicle...

....as though they considered this shit hole in today's vehicles? Nigeria never made it to the millennium..
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by fabienjoe: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

Can’t you see that humanity is heading to self destruct? Not even hackable driveless cars, hospital equipments, national grid, security systems will not be spared!

This will be the summation of chaos!

You honestly think humans, as smart as they've proved so far, would yield completely to machines and robots? Think again. These are not gonna destroy humanity..it would continue to be a race between the negative and positive use of these lovely inventions. There would be pockets of mishaps here and there but the positives would always outweigh the negatives. Humans would always manage their inventions..
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by SouthSouth1914: 1:39am On Aug 28, 2021
fabienjoe:

You honestly think humans, as smart as they've proved so far, would yield completely to machines and robots? Think again. These are not gonna destroy humanity..it would continue to be a race between the negative and positive use of these lovely inventions. There would be pockets of mishaps here and there but the positives would always outweigh the negatives. Humans would always manage their inventions..

GLOBAL warming? Ozone depletion? Nuclear bombs? Ballistic missiles? Are these not inventions of man? The end will justify the beginning..
Re: In 2040, You May Drive A Car That Looks Like This (Photos) by fabienjoe: 10:14am On Aug 28, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

GLOBAL warming? Ozone depletion? Nuclear bombs? Ballistic missiles? Are these not inventions of man? The end will justify the beginning..

These are threats no doubt but humans are dealing with them. The future is low carbon. Mining crude oil would cease to be profitable in about 30 years, according to global oil experts so we may not even need direct legislation to stop the burning of fossil fuels. Nuclear bombs and missiles have been our reality for decades. Yes they could get into wrong hands. There are always balance of threas that would keep the mad people in check. If the world can stop Hitler, they can deal with the worst form of human species..Yes there are more sophisticated weapons today than Hitler's time, but so are there more sophisticated defences. The worst we could see is large scale destruction, not total annihilation..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can One Ever Jumpstart An Automatic Car Just Like A Manual Car? / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle / Fastest Speed You Have Ever Driven: Car, Place, Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.