Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News (63595 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by shegun4sur: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
tellwisdom:
I get most of my exercise these days shaking my head in disbelief.

No be only you oga mi
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by bejeria101(m): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2021
Zombies have you blamed Jonathan today?

Text blame to 3885.

Awon oponu.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Germi9: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
Daddy Shockey was right to say that this HIT was not carried out by Bandits but by Assassins(fulani) who are also Soldiers
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by joedave(m): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
just2endowed:

Dash your prayer to non living thing. It is this same dullard that will grant the killer amnesty

Your position! My position! We all have our side of the divide.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
I'm just thinking what the FG, the Nigerian police, the Nigerian army and Dss would have done if this top military personnel was abducted and killed in the south east. And yet the FG is busy pampering Boko Haram and rehabilitating them into the N.A. There was a country indeed

For luxury SHORT-LET apartments call today

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Mrexcell(m): 4:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
This might just be a revenge for the killing of the over 20 fulani muslims killed in jos few weeks ago.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by BeBest: 5:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
ecomalchemist:
Nigeria is gone.
Where did it go to, Haven or Hell?
Any well rest in peace
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by donmik: 6:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
eejo:
This is a wake up call for the Army. May the souls of the officers rest in peace but one thing is sure the Army will have her revenge.

When?
Where?
How?
Where have you been since 2009?
Hmmmm...it's well
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Edyice: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
We urge the soldiers to remain calm and law abiding even in the face of this heightened tension and go about their normal duties without fear of molestation as normalcy will be restored at the affected area.
We the Civilians are on top of the matter to bring the perpetrators to book grin

grin we the civilians will help them fight

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.