Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News (63596 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by seanjy4konji: 8:10am On Aug 25, 2021
so some young boys carry gun enter barrack and academy and kill soldier abduct a MAJOR in the army??not a recruit?

If you still think things will go well here in Nigeria...

You must have a re think or else you just want your children to suffer when you gone..

Anything it cost to move out..anything...All my family don move...

God i await you.

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Trumann:
3 Christian military officers killed in one day, killed in a military institution with a majority of officers being Muslim.

no mind them

the worst is that most of BMC are christains

i hope the day of the big massacre the bandit will spare them

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Ajens1991: 8:13am On Aug 25, 2021
In ten years time. We all, with open face shall behold the truth about these killings...
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by SaintAY(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2021
Dey came in with military artillery Van... disguised as personnel's, they got in and started shooting sporodically..some officers lost their lives
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by BobbieZion(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
I am sorry to say this, but those officers were careless with their own lives. This unfortunate incident could have been avoided if they were vigilant enough, some heads must roll.

As for the fools blaming Buhari for this, do you expect him to personally secure the NDA and every military formations in Nigeria?

Some people have the responsibility of securing that place, it's their failure that led to this unfortunate incident.

I AM DONE TALKING

What did u say that u are done.
I have hardly read any of your mentions that ever made sense.
Your thinking is negatively skewed.
All in an effort to defend the buffoon in power.
Keep it up!!
Mugu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Csymb(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2021
God disgrace anyone that has a hand in the wickedness happening in Nigeria
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by adecz: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2021
michoim:

Is it Aso rock that was breached? Understand before you comment

Stop displaying your shallowness.

Are you not aware that Aso Rock
was breached twice this year❓❓

My point is that, if the seat of government
with all the security paraphernalia &
personnel can be breached by intruders,
then a defence academy with sparse
security isn't a match for a well
Planned attack as this one.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by agent01(m): 8:31am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by BobbieZion(m): 8:33am On Aug 25, 2021
sabreal:

Copied:
Afghanistan has 400,000 soldiers yet the country was taken by Taliban who has at most 75,000 fighters.

How was a nation taken with little or no blood shed?

The story goes back to early 2000's

When US and NATO defeated Taliban

Many of the Taliban fighters did not run out of Afghanistan..

A lot of negotiations took place with tribal leaders of these fighters.

As a result many of these fighters simply dropped their arms and were recruited into the Afghani Army.

They remained in the army waiting for a day US will leave Afghanistan.

They got promotions, training, ammunition and money from US for those 20 years legally.

As soon as US left, they simply went back to what they have been doing ...although now as the nation's power brokers

The former Taliban leader is now the Head of Government of Afghanistan.

That is what Boko Haram are doing with this surrender and forgiveness

They are doing "if you can't beat them, join them"

Sadly, Buhari and his Top military echelon are in support of it

Recruiting Boko haram straight into the army.

Those Boko haram boys are getting trained and they are waiting for the day they will unleash their terror.

You think the Minister of defense was joking when he said in an interview that

A REPENTANT BOKO HARAM CAN ONE DAY BE THE PRESIDENT....

That is the plan.....to turn this nation to an Islamic Emirate.

You might think ....it is not possible.

But look back at what you said won't be possible before 2015.....are they not our reality today?

Wake up !

There is fire on the mountain.

U are blessed bro!
Wisdom no go depart from u.

Islam is here to instill fear and Trauma in the lives of people,so that they can have a caliphate run by a Mahdi,a caliph or a terrorist.
Only an idiot will not believe this.

If anyone is doubting this,then expect more shocking News from the Caliphate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by smartasuen(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2021
Speechless, Speechless, it's how Naija makes me feel!!!!
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by mecussey(m): 8:47am On Aug 25, 2021
pinkguy:
BUHARI finally handed over power to Fulani terrorist

Christians are silently been eliminated from top positions. If you are a Christian serving Nigeria with a top post please, note that the Talibans are here and you are not safe. I saw one news were they said the people monitoring the camera were sleeping...I said wow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by ifud(m): 8:49am On Aug 25, 2021
Different strokes for different folks... Ever heard something like that?
OBJlive:
Why are they pursuing the Bandits.They should lock down Afaka community until they provide the Bandits.That is their modus operandi in Southern Nigeria.
The military did it in Ohafia Abia state and some communities in Bayelsa.So why are they investigating rather than invade the community and hold them hostage
It does appear they deploying different strategy for Nothern region
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by akinsto4ever(m): 8:50am On Aug 25, 2021
They are parts of the elements of oppression, they obey orders when told to fire live ammunition at unarmed protesters.... I'm not saying this serves them right but perhaps this will be a wake up call for them to know that they are also unsafe from this terrorist government

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmm..

This looks like revenge.... hmmm.i hope this doesn't turn to full blown war.....

E get were this thing go reach oooo

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Dmanlex(m): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2021
What a story
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 25, 2021
Two southern and one middle belt officer killed. This was anything BUT a coincidence

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by muller101(m): 8:59am On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
Sirjamo:
I am sorry to say this, but those officers were careless with their own lives. This unfortunate incident could have been avoided if they were vigilant enough, some heads must roll.

As for the fools blaming Buhari for this, do you expect him to personally secure the NDA and every military formations in Nigeria?

Some people have the responsibility of securing that place, it's their failure that led to this unfortunate incident.

I AM DONE TALKING
[/s]
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by mecussey(m): 9:00am On Aug 25, 2021
OBJlive:
Why are they pursuing the Bandits.They should lock down Afaka community until they provide the Bandits.That is their modus operandi in Southern Nigeria.
The military did it in Ohafia Abia state and some communities in Bayelsa.So why are they investigating rather than invade the community and hold them hostage
It does appear they deploying different strategy for Nothern region

Na so, as they don murder the guy that's the end. No single arrest will be made. In South east, we for here say 200 unknown gun men have been arrested in connection to the murder and abduction. Well, MNK warned the christians serving in the damnable Republic but the money to sweet to avoid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by bankylan: 9:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Add General Olu Irefin who was 'killed' by Covid....

Investigative:
Air Force bomb southern soldiers blame logistics
Air woman arotile mysterious killed in Mary barrack,till now nothing is as done

Middle belt /southern soldiers getting killed by fellow soldiers while blaming bandit
The air LT was the head of medical laboratory in NDA

Systematic elimination,their fellows will be appointed as quick as sound
the jihadist is here
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by mirrakk(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2021
Lovelive:

Did IPOB launch an attack on Aso Rock before you baptized them "terrorists"?

Those Hausa/Fulani are terrorists
Thunder go fire anyone that calls them bandits

As far as Hell rufai is concerned they are just street uchins looking for food, while Pantami see them as traffic robbers. Am equally sure Buhari will see them as ordinary cattle russlers. My own be say if you get opportunity to comot for this country. Pls for Gods sake. Japa.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Charly68: 9:06am On Aug 25, 2021
It means the present crop of leaders can't save this nation.. we need to look for leaders who won't take excuses for failures .. As long as the leaders keep giving reasons for their failure they can't lead well.. Babangida won't tolerate this type of nonsense when in power

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Jayblaze47(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2021
We all know who the unknown gun men are�
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by CarlsJaz567(m): 9:11am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

This is an irresponsible statement! So the dead men where careless within NDA premises that's supposed to be fortified!

Pray, tell us exactly how they are to be blamed for their own death! Haba, some comments are idiotic, and this one is a classic example!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by TruthinAction: 9:17am On Aug 25, 2021
Our Southern Governors should open up and tell us the truth if the President on seat is the Buhari we voted for. I really don't think so. Those who have hijacked this government are responsible for all these evils. They are the cabals and they have an hidden agenda.

They also want to milk the country dry and put us in debt that we may never recover from in decades to come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by SmilingImabong: 9:31am On Aug 25, 2021
grin
You go no where!
Mangekyo:

Sharap. We die here
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by GuyfawkesAB(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2021
It's so sad.

I saw and met this Major a few Saturdays ago at the Ikeja Military Cantonment. He came from the NDA as the coordinating official at the recent 73RC NDA exams. I'm just scared right now and wondering if I should still let my brother proceed for the AFSB in the next two weeks.

If the bandits could be so bold to break into a military academy that is surrounded by different military installations, kidnap and kill this handsome and smart Major, I fear for the safety of others within the premises of the NDA.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Minjim: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2021
But these fools claimed they were in hot pursuit of the bandits.

Does " hot pursuit" now have a different meaning in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by DaRuud(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2021
If the Nigeria Army did not comb Kaduna - Niger - Abuja - Plateau .. . and kill like 100 bandits and kidnappers , then it's a shame and a slap on their faces .

Back in those days , once you are a soldier , you are untouchable, you can disperse 100 rioters , catch 10 thieves , walk from Lagos to Maiduguri without fear , people are even scared to see them .

GenesisForum:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/24/breaking-major-datong-abducted-by-bandits-at-nda-killed/

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Minjim: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING

The blame Buhari carries is that the bulk stops at his table.

He has the responsibility of firing incompetent people, even at random.

The fact that everything is going wrong in most sectors point to the quality of leadership we have .
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by DonroxyII: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2021
tellwisdom:
I get most of my exercise these days shaking my head in disbelief.
This is a fall off from Afghanistan ..... Some of my friends still thinks Afghanistan is a win win for Muslims but It sends messages to all terrorist cells all over the world that if they intensify their efforts and never back down ...... They can conquer any country .....

Both Muslims and Christians shall be terrorised ..........

New world order ..... the face of the world is about to be changed and Terrorism is used to changing it .....

It's beyond Terrorism....... verily, UN will take the bull by its horn because single nations won't be able to provide their own securities without reliance on Big nations .... Now at what Cost

Those that created the Demons, Supplying the Demons are still those coming out to fighting the Demon grin .......

Bunch of tiny funny humans !

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by ibuildstuff(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING
Buhari body language has made these Fulani terrorist bold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.