Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:55 PM

Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News (63590 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by just2endowed: 5:47am On Aug 25, 2021
joedave:
Your sun set so soon gallant! May your killers be hunted speedily without a safe haven to hide.
RIP to all the gallant ranks and file!

Dash your prayer to non living thing. It is this same dullard that will grant the killer amnesty
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Cj4charles(m): 5:47am On Aug 25, 2021
Sad
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by EdiskyHarry: 5:50am On Aug 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
We urge the soldiers to remain calm and law abiding even in the face of this heightened tension and go about their normal duties without fear of molestation as normalcy will be restored at the affected area.
We the Civilians are on top of the matter to bring the perpetrators to book grin
Very funny
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by frozen70(f): 5:55am On Aug 25, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/24/breaking-major-datong-abducted-by-bandits-at-nda-killed/

What an error
How could an unknown gun men goes into the Lion's mouth to remove teeth
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 5:55am On Aug 25, 2021
G
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Angelfrost(m): 5:55am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
I am sorry to say this, but those officers were careless with their own lives. This unfortunate incident could have been avoided if they were vigilant enough, some heads must roll.

As for the fools blaming Buhari for this, do you expect him to personally secure the NDA and every military formations in Nigeria?

Some people have the responsibility of securing that place, it's their failure that led to this unfortunate incident.

I AM DONE TALKING

Yeah... Let's absolve Buhari from all the embarrassment going on in the North with respect to security of lives.

The same way Buhari absolved Jonathan prior to 2015!

It's a good thing Buhari got to that office... Karma is an amazing thing!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Neddstark: 5:56am On Aug 25, 2021
If all these were happening pre-1990s, there certainly would have been a coup. And the people would have celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Martinola(m): 5:57am On Aug 25, 2021
What a waste
The most unfortunate thing is to be a nijeriyan residing in nijeriya.
Terrorists are rulling us.
O ma se oo
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Ikpongiton: 5:57am On Aug 25, 2021
We know those that killed him and why he was killed.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by legba1(m): 5:58am On Aug 25, 2021
It is indeed finished.... Our president with his misrule and glaring preference and protection of his foot solders.

He ignored every red flags but chose to make igboho and Kanu his headaches. Now the jungle don mature under his watch......

3 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Twoclans(f): 5:58am On Aug 25, 2021
No this is heart breaking cry and it is almost looking like an assassination cry cry cry

I dont expect the family to buy this at all.That guy might have stepped on a powerful toe or he got mixed up on an information he has no business with.

Prior to the heightened insecurity in Nigeria honestly speaking NDA is one place that is highly secured .So what went wrong? cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Angelfrost(m): 5:59am On Aug 25, 2021
Chatflick:
God please save Nigeria from the hands of Fulani abi Muslim terrorists

God has washed his hands off a set of people who have chosen not to unite and liberate their country from the hands of terrorists...

I really don't know how else to explain it to you people!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by 9japride(m): 6:01am On Aug 25, 2021
It's very unfortunate. Same animals doing the killings won't like to live in a country being run by their types. They will rather run to countries that don't have their animalistic behaviors.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by BelovedofLord: 6:04am On Aug 25, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/24/breaking-major-datong-abducted-by-bandits-at-nda-killed/
[
Now, this is somewhat suspicious...
]
And, with this very attack, abduction and killings of these military institution, it's official, the expired, failed, extinguished & forced, lugard contraption is gone!!!
]
There must be consequences, for this insult & national calamity of embarrassment!!!!
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Adabestseason(m): 6:05am On Aug 25, 2021
It is time to decentralize the NDA as it is with law school,it is very clear the north does not need western education,the level of compromise by north is frightening and alarming,6 campuses of NDA and true federalism is the answer to nonsense banditry

4 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Twoclans(f): 6:07am On Aug 25, 2021
Chatflick:
God please save Nigeria from the hands of Fulani abi Muslim terrorists

Please let us not disturb God ,he has no business with this country again.He has already blessed the country with abundance of resources both mineral and human.The lands are also in perfect condition and in abundance.What else do we want him to come and do.He should come down and stop corruption abi?

Oh Please.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Wokenaija: 6:08am On Aug 25, 2021
It’s time to separate the country ! Na so we go sit down then go enter person estate ?! Save Lives, Divide Nigeria !
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by FreedomArmy: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2021
tellwisdom:
I get most of my exercise these days shaking my head in disbelief.
wait for today's news. Its an unending cycle until wisdom returns to the southern part of the country and they say enough is enough and leave the country.
Wait for today's news. I

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by nellaz(m): 6:09am On Aug 25, 2021
This is purely an organized attack on the christian officers, why was no other religion involved in the attack, christian officers please wake up from your slumber, don't be the next victim I beg u in the name of our lord jesus christ

8 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Enyimbamercedes: 6:09am On Aug 25, 2021
I hope we will hear an operation something something in Kaduna.

If this happened anywhere else but the North, they’ll do Operation Crocodile Dance and murder a community

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by FamTomx2(m): 6:12am On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy

chatinent:
Please, if you no dey Nigeria dey read this, how did you escape? Show me the way ... cry My heart is scratching me. Even if na to come excursion for few years, mbok. This country is no longer safe, we dey use torch light for daytime.

1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by blackmantis: 6:12am On Aug 25, 2021
Too bad,
Bandits in whatever guise should be decimated. They should be smoked out of their enclaves in the forest. They have toyed with the tail of the tiger and they must be ready to dance with it.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by winningp: 6:13am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
I am sorry to say this, but those officers were careless with their own lives. This unfortunate incident could have been avoided if they were vigilant enough, some heads must roll.

As for the fools blaming Buhari for this, do you expect him to personally secure the NDA and every military formations in Nigeria?

Some people have the responsibility of securing that place, it's their failure that led to this unfortunate incident.

I AM DONE TALKING

Do you really know the meaning of commander in chief of the armed forces?

5 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by od501: 6:15am On Aug 25, 2021
GenesisForum:

End Nigeria now!
End Nigeria now!
End Nigeria now!
End Nigeria now!
End Nigeria now!
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by obaaderemi: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Angelfrost:

God has washed his hands off a set of people who have chosen not to unite and liberate their country from the hands of terrorists...

I really don't know how else to explain it to you people!
How can they unite when the north continues to embrace terrorism and backwardness?
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by od501: 6:16am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:

Are you this dumb sir? Spits undecided

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by excel101(m): 6:18am On Aug 25, 2021
dasparrow:

Go to Nairaland's Travel section and read how others escaped. You can't find that info here in the politics section.
You wey know the way and you still dey naija, abi you no like escape.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by MisterGrace: 6:21am On Aug 25, 2021
It is a planned job. They killed the Christian top soldiers. Very simple.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by velocity25(m): 6:24am On Aug 25, 2021
For those who are conversant with the pogrom of Igbos 1966-1970, first Igbo officers were all killed, later the civilians. Today it's the Christian officers are killed in the name of fighting insecurity in the north while the northern officers/soldiers are in the south killing innocent civilians. My people wake up!
Jihadism is here with us now.

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by King2305: 6:25am On Aug 25, 2021
SMH embarassed
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Handsomebb: 6:26am On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Abroadbased: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2021
He is not different from ordinary Nigerias who are been kiiled everyday. Some are not even reported. They are ment to secure the citizens and deal divisively with bandict,but they failed to do that and it has come back to hurt them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.