Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News (63597 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by olanewton01(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2021
As for the fools blaming Buhari for this, do you expect him to personally secure the NDA and every military formations in Nigeria?

If Buhari has been ruthless with them and not giving them state pardon, they won't be so dare like this... they know that las las the Govt of the day will forgive them and give them amnesty.

History will never forget this unfortun8 Govt.

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by ProfGday(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2021
The banditry in chief is sitted somewhere under the rock at Aso Rock....

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 25, 2021
I suspect conspiracy in this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by achi4u(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
We urge the soldiers to remain calm and law abiding even in the face of this heightened tension and go about their normal duties without fear of molestation as normalcy will be restored at the affected area.
We the Civilians are on top of the matter to bring the perpetrators to book grin
Chai!
Finally, the Ountry just crumbled.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by chatinent: 9:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Sanctecosma:
cheesy cheesy
cheesy

Baba, show me way. No talk say you no know road please.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by chatinent: 9:58am On Aug 25, 2021
FamTomx2:
cheesy

Boss, share updates .
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Emacob: 9:59am On Aug 25, 2021
May God help us.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by chatinent: 10:01am On Aug 25, 2021
myike2:

I’m in Canada, I left since 2013. I could show you the way if you’re willing to put in the work.

I am ready. Show me contact, baba, make I reach you.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by freemi(m): 10:02am On Aug 25, 2021
sapientia:
He is from plateau

I'm not saying that he was abducted and killed by Fellow officers who were of Fulani extraction

But

The story is sketchy

Ask for 200 million and kill withing 24 hrs

Did they later discover he was from Plateau and decided to revenge

Everyone know the tribe people that monopolized banditary
he was hurt during d raid..without proper medical care he didnt survive the injuries
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by chatinent: 10:06am On Aug 25, 2021
dasparrow:

Go to Nairaland's Travel section and read how others escaped. You can't find that info here in the politics section.

Recommend a trend, mbok.

I believe majority of them read this sections too.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by jikjimmy: 10:15am On Aug 25, 2021
A very funny and skewed country called Nigeria. All these attacks are carefully crafted and being played out as scripted.
It is a know fact that the Nigeria Army cum NDA are heavily populated by the Hausa Muslims, how come then that in this very attack, it is only the few Christians Officers at the institute were targeted and eliminated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by tempest01(m): 10:21am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
I am sorry to say this, but those officers were careless with their own lives. This unfortunate incident could have been avoided if they were vigilant enough, some heads must roll.

As for the fools blaming Buhari for this, do you expect him to personally secure the NDA and every military formations in Nigeria?

Some people have the responsibility of securing that place, it's their failure that led to this unfortunate incident.

I AM DONE TALKING

You are the fool here. Yes Buhari is to blame. If you are treating terrorists with kids gloves because of tribal affiliation, then you are responsible for their actions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Sirjamo: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2021
CarlsJaz567:

This is an irresponsible statement! So the dead men where careless within NDA premises that's supposed to be fortified!

Pray, tell us exactly how they are to be blamed for their own death! Haba, some comments are idiotic, and this one is a classic example!
I made a general statement, " those officers" means all of them, those that weren't killed were just lucky; the bandits could have gone in convoy and kill everyone.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by bigcasava1(m): 10:26am On Aug 25, 2021
People in the south protect ur land. Whatever u happening is plan work to hijack the govt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by kayusely70(m): 10:27am On Aug 25, 2021
TruthinAction:
Our Southern Governors should open up and tell us the truth if the President on seat is the Buhari we voted for. I really don't think so. Those who have hijacked this government are responsible for all these evils. They are the cabals and they have an hidden agenda.

They also want to milk the country dry and put us in debt that we may never recover from in decades to come.
You've spoken very well!

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by midehi2(f): 10:28am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
I am sorry to say this, but those officers were careless with their own lives. This unfortunate incident could have been avoided if they were vigilant enough, some heads must roll.

Some people have the responsibility of securing that place, it's their failure that led to this unfortunate incident.

I AM DONE TALKING
YOU ARE A F00L

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Yves4real(f): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2021
I suspected the Fulani muslim terrorists were going to kill him in revenge of the muslim travellers killed in Plateau state.
If you don't know that there is a religion war in Nigeria, then, you are behind.

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by kayusely70(m): 10:30am On Aug 25, 2021
bigcasava1:
People in the south protect ur land. Whatever u happening is plan work to hijack the govt
You've spoken very well!

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Sirjamo: 10:35am On Aug 25, 2021
olanewton01:

If Buhari has been ruthless with them and not giving them state pardon, they won't be so dare like this... they know that las las the Govt of the day will forgive them and give them amnesty.

History will never forget this unfortun8 Govt.
You fight a war for twelve years with no end in sight, some of your enemies brought themselves to you with the potential of the rest doing the same, that's a good chance to end a war that has gupped trillions and claimed thousands of life.

You people would rather we continue losing officers and civilians.

You claimed Buhari wasn't ruthless because of tribalism, what of Jonathan that fought them for six years without success, was he the same tribe with them?
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by udomma1005(m): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2021
tellwisdom:
I get most of my exercise these days shaking my head in disbelief.
shocked

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Yves4real(f): 10:35am On Aug 25, 2021
jikjimmy:
A very funny and skewed country called Nigeria. All these attacks are carefully crafted and being played out as scripted.
It is a know fact that the Nigeria Army cum NDA are heavily populated by the Hausa Muslims, how come then that in this very attack, it is only the few Christians Officers at the institute were targeted and eliminated

They were killed in revenge of the muslim travellers killed in Plateau state barely 2 weeks ago.
No one will be arrested because according to them, infidels should be killed.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by udomma1005(m): 10:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Mangekyo:

Sharap. We die here
undecided

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Johnayoola(m): 10:39am On Aug 25, 2021
If plateau people fall for this then they are foolish, this is clearly a case of assassination
There was threat to life less than 24hrs by one stupid Iman

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Habuski: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2021
This has nothing to do with PMB's or Elrufai's carelessness or whatever one may decided to call it. Everyone can be a victim of these incessant attacks irrespective of your personality. And I think this is the only justice done by the perpetrators. An army soul is in no way better than that of a poor civilian in a normal setting. The same concern and outcry should be deployed unanimously whenever any soul is unjustly killed; irrespective of the faith he is belonging to. Therefore, we must all rise to the occasion collectively to bring to an end this common attacks against us. No more blaming game. Both faiths have long suffered from this menace and it is sufficient to say that the conspiracy theory we suspect has certainly succeeded in deepening the existing mild divisions within ourselves.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Harmattan123(m): 11:14am On Aug 25, 2021
Nigeria military,a Shadow of formal self....
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Oladoyinipede: 11:18am On Aug 25, 2021
Which one is 'unknown gunmen'?

Anyway,let the southern leaders keep on sidestepping the truth,as well as asslicking their northern counterparts while the southern citizenry can continue with their bickering and fighting over which tribe is superior to the other or which political party is better than which...Reality will soon catch up with us all and by the look of things I think it will be sooner rather than later!!

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Bales98: 11:26am On Aug 25, 2021
Thanks for sharing such a helpful instruction, really appreciate for your article.

MyBalanceNow
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by sonofElElyon: 11:32am On Aug 25, 2021
sapientia:
He is from plateau

I'm not saying that he was abducted and killed by Fellow officers who were of Fulani extraction

But

The story is sketchy

Oga Gumi, is that you?

Christian and from Plateau state... Probable causes..
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by saintkel(m): 11:32am On Aug 25, 2021
anigbajumo:
Posterity will judge those our leaders that ought to the the needful but using the blood of innocent Nigerians to play Politics.
guy posterity won't judge anybody ...we know our problem but we don't wanna do something about it
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by freemi(m): 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
sapientia:
He is from plateau

But

The story is sketchy

Oga Gumi, is that you?
hehe yes it is me. What else do der stand to benefit in killin him after asking for 200m..use ur head
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by ComeToJesus: 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/24/breaking-major-datong-abducted-by-bandits-at-nda-killed/

When people call out this regime over crass incompetence, they label you as a wailer. The present pretender has lost control over the ship of state.

It's so sad. Nigeria is at a precipice. It's claiming the lives of people that were hitherto invulnerable. It's likely going to get messier.

You need an exit plan. No longer a joke.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Jubilatons In Kano As PDP Leads APC In Governorship Election / IPOB Members React To Video Of Nnamdi Kanu, Wife Talking About Their Sex In Bed / Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.