Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News (63608 Views)

Bandits Shoot At Military Aircraft Searching For Major Datong Abducted From NDA / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by RodgersAkpafu: 7:36am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
I am sorry to say this, but those officers were careless with their own lives. This unfortunate incident could have been avoided if they were vigilant enough, some heads must roll.

As for the fools blaming Buhari for this, do you expect him to personally secure the NDA and every military formations in Nigeria?

Some people have the responsibility of securing that place, it's their failure that led to this unfortunate incident.

I AM DONE TALKING
Buhari is commander in chief
His first job is to keep the country safe

Which as you and I can see, he has failed woefully in.
People like you are part of the problems
You people keep creating excuse after excuse to cover his ass for every misstep
That is what led us here
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:37am On Aug 25, 2021
tellwisdom:
I get most of my exercise these days shaking my head in disbelief.

Please don't let your head fall off o! shocked
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by RodgersAkpafu: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2021
drlateef:

I agree with you. They think the business of securing an elite military institution is a joke.
You will also agree with em
Zombie
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Iliya1520: 7:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Too bad, it is very shameful to heard this news coming from 9ja.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Chatflick(m): 7:39am On Aug 25, 2021
Twoclans:

Please let us not disturb God ,he has no business with this country again.He has already blessed the country with abundance of resources both mineral and human.The lands are also in perfect condition and in abundance.What else do we want him to come and do.He should come down and stop corruption abi?

Oh Please.
Are you the one being disturbed. Oga mind your business biko. Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by malel1: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2021
Trumann:
3 Christian military officers killed in one day, killed in a military institution with a majority of officers being Muslim.

Something fishy is going on, but trust southerns , will carry alone like nothing happened

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by RodgersAkpafu: 7:40am On Aug 25, 2021
ManOfCompetence:

Pretty sad to see how some of you gaslight the failures of this administration......
It's a shame on them

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Ykc2(m): 7:41am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:
I am sorry to say this, but those officers were careless with their own lives. This unfortunate incident could have been avoided if they were vigilant enough, some heads must roll.

As for the fools blaming Buhari for this, do you expect him to personally secure the NDA and every military formations in Nigeria?

Some people have the responsibility of securing that place, it's their failure that led to this unfortunate incident.

I AM DONE TALKING
if not for buhari what will make bandits attack NDA?they attacked NDA cus they knew buhari will not allow army come after them,so Buhari's hands is soaked with blood,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Babastrong(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2021
The Invasions of Aso rock and NDA are just litmus tests.
nigerians will soon receive shock of their life, if this cow man continue to rule this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by TruthUntold: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2021
sapientia:
He is from plateau

I'm not saying that he was abducted and killed by Fellow officers who were of Fulani extraction

But

The story is sketchy

Ask for 200 million and kill withing 24 hrs

Did they later discover he was from Plateau and decided to revenge

Everyone know the tribe people that monopolized banditary

So you mean, if he had been from anywhere except the south he would still be alive? Why are you so backwards, judgemental and bitter?
Why are you so prejudice? To what end? For likes, I suspect.
Keep quiet next time if you have nothing #intelligent to contribute.
Hiss
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 25, 2021
tellwisdom:

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by starstaz(m): 7:46am On Aug 25, 2021
personal observations :
I realised the more the president bear his fangs, engage in security meeting that lasted several hours and gave marching orders to the head of security ( All of the above Loriro) The more the rag tag bandit, yet to be named terrorist, elevate their strikes and cause more havoc and shock the nation.

So what is the essence of this security meeting that is unproductive and lack effective result.
Shame Shame Shame. No honour.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Donchyke007(m): 7:47am On Aug 25, 2021
tellwisdom:
This wan na highest!

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Telekinetic: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2021
Sunday2021:
Then the military should better look inward or set their search light on ipob terrorists. Bandits will not kill the 3 of them, they will rather keep one for good negotiations. This is ipob modus operandi, the do everything with emotions. Remember that the major is from plateau state,the same state with Gowon who defeated their first Biafra nonsense.
The military should watch ipob carefully!!
This is what happens when you sit in the forest and inhale cow faeces for hours. F.uckin Fulani headslammer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Don2004: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2021
I watched that video, this coincidence should be investigated. The kidnapped and killed major from plateau state. Hmm where is our over zealous DSS

1 Like

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by KingOfAmebo(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2021
"So, bandits don get mind go Nigeria Defence Academy go kidnap and kill a Major, Any ordinary civilian wey think sey him safe dey deceive himself". - Village People spokesperson.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:52am On Aug 25, 2021
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Jolite(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2021
eejo:
This is a wake up call for the Army. May the souls of the officers rest in peace but one thing is sure the Army will have her revenge.
revenge my foot
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by MANOSUB(m): 7:53am On Aug 25, 2021
Major Datong's adoption inside the NDA is an attempt to eliminate other soldiers who are of different tribe from the fulani heritage.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 25, 2021
You still refer to them as ordinary bandits. Hmmm
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by faithfull18(f): 7:54am On Aug 25, 2021
Hmmn.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Frank83: 7:55am On Aug 25, 2021
So unknown gunmen has left southeast and relocated to northwest and northeast......
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by obyrich(m): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:

Please watch Sunrise daily now. You will hear what will shock you.

I AM DONE TALKING
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Andali(m): 7:57am On Aug 25, 2021
sapientia:
He is from plateau

I'm not saying that he was abducted and killed by Fellow officers who were of Fulani extraction

But

The story is sketchy

Ask for 200 million and kill withing 24 hrs

Did they later discover he was from Plateau and decided to revenge

Everyone know the tribe people that monopolized banditary
Exactly bro...in my opinion, this was an inside Job...well planned and premeditated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:58am On Aug 25, 2021
Sirjamo:

I AM DONE TALKING
You shouldn't have said anything at all.
Is Biden responsible for securing the equipments and Americans in Afghanistan that everybody is blaming him for the chaos there?
Read who is the commander-in-chief again.
Those officers you also blamed are not responsible for securing the institution. So why do you say they were careless with their lives?
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by hkidola00(m): 8:02am On Aug 25, 2021
myike2:

I’m in Canada, I left since 2013. I could show you the way if you’re willing to put in the work.
I'm willing,what skill is required,I'm a footballer actually.. thank u in advance
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Exceed15: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2021
Shame on Buhari
Shame on APC ..
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by echesilver: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2021
GenesisForum:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/08/24/breaking-major-datong-abducted-by-bandits-at-nda-killed/

What kind of of defense are u teaching in the academy when u can't defend ursef...

If not zoo.. How do u describe the country in ur own term

2 Likes

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Sunday2021: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2021
Telekinetic:

This is what happens when you sit in the forest and inhale cow faeces for hours. F.uckin Fulani headslammer.
the truth is painful. I can see
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Sanctecosma(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2021
cheesy cheesy
cheesy
chatinent:
Please, if you no dey Nigeria dey read this, how did you escape? Show me the way ... cry My heart is scratching me. Even if na to come excursion for few years, mbok. This country is no longer safe, we dey use torch light for daytime.
Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by Chidywhite: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2021
Nigerian army in slumber, send buhari to daura, take over n do the needful. Bandits have slapped army on the face, the more you listen to buhari the more you are disgraced. Kai, we don't have brave soldiers again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News by starz100: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2021
This seem to mean that the Nigerian army has been compromised with terrorist elements

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On Lagos Early Results - Vanguard / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram, Garnish Their Jollof Rice With Snake Meat / Sculpture Of Goodluck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.