Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,577 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace (25711 Views)

When Corruption Favour Christian They Call It Grace – Daddy Freeze / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kay25(m): 3:05pm On Aug 25, 2021
No be grace u too dey talk when u go dey dine with hush puppy..person wey no remove the load for him eye wey won remove from another person eye
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Afobaba33(m): 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
Skyston:
This man need help angry grin grin grin grin

I think so too shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by muykem: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Daddy freeze will die miserably in a fatal road accident before this year runs out. Mark my words.

This I have seen.
This is too much na? Stop it, leave him to his foolishness.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 3:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
[s]
FalseProphet1:
Daddy freeze will die miserably in a fatal road accident before this year runs out. Mark my words.

This I have seen.
[/s]

Rubbish trash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by ComeToJesus: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
Says one who glamourises fraud and hobknobs with grand commanders of wire fraud.

The wine you drank in Dubai, the food Hushpuppi served you are all from the proceeds of fraud and corruption. You are a partaker in laundering the proceeds of fraud. Until you refund all that gulped and ate with Hushpuppi, silence!

You shouldn't speak when decent men are speaking.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by tamdun: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Epe, u don't even know how dangerous a curse is, u don't curse an innocent person or else.... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I will die miserably in a fatal road accident before this year runs out. Mark my words.

This I have seen.

"Why the self inflicted curse na? You seem to be having a premonition of your death". - Village People spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by gwarotango: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
The church of God shall move on and the gate of hell a.k.a Baby Freezer shall not prevailed.
Corruption has favoured you

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by overseasnbeyond: 3:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Why you mad ! he fucck your wife?
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by ibechris(m): 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
This is very true.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Bluntemperor: 3:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Benbellamor:
Not all Christians but most Pentecostals Christians can't differentiate between the Holy undefiled faith that Jesus and the Apostles practiced, and what constitutes corruption.... You will be amazed the way they will chose to feign ignorance to corrupt proceeds and form as if they are not totally aware, while they are actually monitoring and benefiting from such.....that's unchristlike

It will be of great analysis,if you give specific instance or named a particular Church,instead of broad generalisation to rest your case!
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Why is this guy always out against Christianity??

Perhaps he knows he can always go Scot-free.. why not one day speak against Islam in the name of being woke
He dare not.
Let's ignore him it's a matter of time he will be rewarded

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by pongwa(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
Ifedayo Olarinde popularly known as Daddy Freeze has thrown a jab at Christians, WonderTV Media reports

The leader of the Free the Nation Online Church took to his Instagram page to made a post which claims that the Christians celebrate corruption when it favours them.

His post reads;
"When corruption favours Christians they call it grace"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS-Q-Y1i3fm/?utm_medium=copy_link
e choke.

Person pay bribe to win contract e no qualify for. After grabbing the contract, e go pay Tithe run give testimony for church say God give am miracle e no qualify for.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by guy222: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
not just christain but nigerian's as a whole, in nigeria when it favours you it is called connection but when it does not favour you it is called corruption. Na who do us for this country self,

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by MT: 3:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Thats quite harsh. Irrespective of the view you hold, dont wish anyone dead.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by BobbieZion(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Benbellamor:
Not all Christians but most Pentecostals Christians can't differentiate between the Holy undefiled faith that Jesus and the Apostles practiced, and what constitutes corruption.... You will be amazed the way they will chose to feign ignorance to corrupt proceeds and form as if they are not totally aware, while they are actually monitoring and benefiting from such.....that's unchristlike

Even though I don't like the guy. He is right on this one.
And like you said,to be unbiased it is mostly in Pentecostal Churches (new generation churches) .I don't know where they got their own doctrines from? I get pissed when I hear such testimonies as a Christian.
You can't try that in Catholic,Anglican,Methodist,Baptist and Evangelicals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Coldie(m): 3:25pm On Aug 25, 2021
Example of what he means is u getting a position but instead of employing people based on the normal process you will be employing only your church people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Omooba77: 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Should Christians hail corruption in the name of God? undecided

You always like making mockery of Christian faith and no one can comment on Muslim section without swearing. Any Christian found culpable should be purnished.....
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by SURElee(f): 3:29pm On Aug 25, 2021
Daddy freeze is right here, but Christians who don't like the truth being said will still bash him for saying it as it is.

The Nigerians who deal in drugs that haven't been caught by the law outside and within the country, will return back home to their various states at the end of the year to give testimony and brag to other people living legitimate lives how God has blessed them with Grace and blessed the works of their hands.

Yes, Daddy freeze is right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by RALPHOW(m): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
Talk for yourself.
Corruption is Corruption to us real Christians!!
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by DrChukki: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You're a False Prophet bro... That's your Monica so Daddy Freeze will still be alive.

By the way, no one fights for our God. Our God fights his own battle. If God is not cool with Freeze he will freeze him off from the earth.

It's only disciples of Mohammed that fight for their god.
Jesus never taught us that
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by staphcures: 3:33pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
. False Prophets U are now so U are not serious...Truth is Bitter what he said is true
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by pennywys(m): 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
my friend keep quiet
You are mentally blind

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by yommen: 3:36pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jesuschristus:
You will even see them praying that God will break protocol on their behalf.. Lol

If God is for me, who should be against me?. Joseph came from no where and became a prime minister. Was he supposed to reject it because he didn't deserve it? If you dont believe in uncommon favour, then it's not your portion to get it. Abi na my fault ni?
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Omooba77:

You always like making mockery of Christian faith and no one can comment on Muslim section without swearing. Any Christian found culpable should be purnished.....
Probably because what you call Christian faith is a mockery of that which Jesus Christ represents. undecided

Jesus Christ never asked anyone to concern themselves with the belief of others, so again, you mock Him when you pretend it matters to Him what the Muslims do or think. undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Handsum64: 3:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Christians are naturally fraudulent

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Handsum64: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
The church of God shall move on and the gate of hell a.k.a Baby Freezer shall not prevailed.
Wake up and smell the coffee
Christians steal to meet up unhealthy competition in the church.
Doctrine of impress the pastors has taken over Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Aug 25, 2021
yommen:

If God is for me, who should be against me?. Joseph came from no where and became a prime minister. Was he supposed to reject it because he didn't deserve it? If you dont believe in uncommon favour, then it's not your portion to get it. Abi na my fault ni?
Joseph did not become prime Minister through corrupt means. No, he was appointed so by the power of the time, and this because the power at time believed Joseph had the know how to solve the problem the country was coming up against. undecided

Joseph had the solution to a problem that was sure to devastate the country at the time and so since no one else qualified, he was made prime minister so he could carry out the plan that he had to its fullest. That solution he had made him deserving of the post - the qualifications he needed. . undecided

His was not an example of "uncommon" favor but instead of a man who was given the job, not because of who he knew but what he had to offer - a solution. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Johel(m): 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Pray it won't be you first.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Omooba77: 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Probably because what you call Christian faith is a mockery of that which Jesus Christ represents. undecided

Jesus Christ never asked anyone to concern themselves with the belief of others, so again, you mock Him when you pretend it matters to Him what the Muslims do or think. undecided

You are at liberty to choose what you want, but I offer you Jesus Christ, the Way, the Truth and the Life.......

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Omooba77:
You are at liberty to choose what you want, but I offer you Jesus Christ, the Way, the Truth and the Life.......
How can you offer me that which you yourself reject, and hence don't even have to give? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Easter Youth Camp: Youths From Around The World Join / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Paul Enenche Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen's Killings: "Enough Is Enough"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.