Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace (25705 Views)

When Corruption Favour Christian They Call It Grace – Daddy Freeze / How Virginity Can Qualify You For Special Favours / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by edoairways: 3:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Daddy freeze will die miserably in a fatal road accident before this year runs out. Mark my words.

This I have seen.
This is hash
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Sleekfingers: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
Ifedayo Olarinde popularly known as Daddy Freeze has thrown a jab at Christians, WonderTV Media reports

The leader of the Free the Nation Online Church took to his Instagram page to made a post which claims that the Christians celebrate corruption when it favours them.

His post reads;
"When corruption favours Christians they call it grace"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS-Q-Y1i3fm/?utm_medium=copy_link

Daddy freeze you are on point......you should add these to it......Nigerian Christians and muslims are bunch of hypocrites and brainwashed fools.......

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by witworth(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Daddy freeze will die miserably in a fatal road accident before this year runs out. Mark my words.

This I have seen.
I hope you saw it well, it can be you. Who knows
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by witworth(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
Skyston:
This man need help angry grin grin grin grin
you need as well, everybody needs one or two, yours could be more.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by lomprico(m): 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2021
in as much as freeze annoys me, he speaks the truth most times.

laslas nobody is going to heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Sleekfingers: 3:54pm On Aug 25, 2021
Bornsinner7:
Why is this guy always out against Christianity??

Perhaps he knows he can always go Scot-free.. why not one day speak against Islam in the name of being woke

Is daddy freeze a muslim? That is a xtian, and he got the right to criticize and condemn their stupidities and hypocritical behaviors....... Nigerian version of xtianity get double K-leg

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Sleekfingers: 3:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jayrow08:
Nobody dey talk to dis guy atall

The guy is always on point......

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Sleekfingers: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
sapientia:
This is foolishness

Acute one

Can he name one person

Pastor oyedepo aka The vulture

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by GardenOfGod(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
saphiere:
The church of God shall move on and the gate of hell a.k.a Baby Freezer shall not prevailed.
The future of the church shall be female cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
When it favours you, you will quickly go to the Bible and find where Jesus ate with sinners as if you went there to preach. You fight for your stomach alone and play mind games with people.
In the last 5 years who have benefitted from your so called wealth, you claimed pastors used exotic cars only to find same in your garage and yet you say people r dying poor.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by omasunny(m): 3:58pm On Aug 25, 2021
You will wake up one day to discover your mouth is frozen. Go and drown yourself if you have nothing good to say daddy freeze or whatever you call yourself
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 4:00pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Daddy freeze you are on point......you should add these to it......Nigerian Christians and muslims are bunch of hypocrites and brainwashed fools.......

He dare not mention Muslims o, those ones will bomb him, he knows what he is doing too.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by abbey621(m): 4:01pm On Aug 25, 2021
The truth hurts but as predictable as ever, the vultures of religion on Nairaland have started his crucification.......As expected grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 4:02pm On Aug 25, 2021
olumike001:

He dare not mention Muslims o, those ones will bomb him, he knows what he is doing too...
Jesus Christ no send anyone go dey mention or concern themselves with Muslims or any other religious group who worship other gods for that matter. undecided

Those of you who carry Muslims and other religions on your head do so of your own volition, as Jesus never sent His own to attack others for their beliefs to begin with. Na una dey send una selves for that one. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by bezimo(m): 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
But Was it Grace that favoured you with disgraced fraudstar hushpuppy..
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Sleekfingers: 4:06pm On Aug 25, 2021
olumike001:

He dare not mention Muslims o, those ones will bomb him, he knows what he is doing too.

Of course, he cannot.... because he is a xtian. And I won't advice him to do so........those muslims go just use am do suya and asun
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
bezimo:
But Was it Grace that favoured you with disgraced fraudstar hushpuppy..
Did he say grace did it? undecided
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by IreneJane: 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

You are very stupid ... so because he mentioned Christianity, you are cursing him , and you are fast to insult Islam.. if it's Islam now , you will praise him. Honestly, you are facing mental illness

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Omoluabi16(m): 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2021
Jos has been bleeding for a week and this one wants to drag our attention away. Insensitive Arrow!
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by olumike001(m): 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Of course, he cannot.... because he is a xtian. And I won't advice him to do so........those muslims go just use am do suya and asun

He is not a Christian sir. he never for once claimed to be.

By the way Do you know what a Christian mean... Even a pastor may not even be a Christian o.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by bezimo(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Did he say grace did it? undecided

How did grace find him with hushpuppy..why not ask him instead of asking me stupid question.Mtchw
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Biodun556(m): 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
Eviana:

So that means that Nigeria doesn't consist of only Christians right?

Ofcours
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Biodun556(m): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
GENES11S:

Speak for yourself. I'm not corrupt and never will

Majority carry the vote

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Eviana(f): 4:17pm On Aug 25, 2021
Biodun556:

Ofcours

Thank you for your honesty.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Sleekfingers: 4:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
olumike001:

He is not a Christian sir. he never for once claimed to be.

By the way Do you know what a Christian mean... Even a pastor may not even be a Christian o.

Daddy freeze is a xtian......you can listen to him on 99.3fm 10pm mon- Thur......

I don't want to know....I totally hate these two religions( xtianity and islam).

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 4:19pm On Aug 25, 2021
bezimo:
How did grace find him with hushpuppy..why not ask him instead of asking me stupid question.Mtchw
This question I believe is instead for you. Did he tell you that grace found him with hushpuppy though? undecided

Why do you drag the grace of God into that relation he had with the hush boy? undecided

P.s. I don't even know of Freeze or his relationship with the hush-boy, my concern is with your continued referral to grace in this.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Blakpot: 4:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
Why the generalization?
Not every christian turn a blind eye to corrupt when it favors them.

This his hatred for Christianity is just another form of self hatred. He just doesn't realize it yet. He's a bitter man.

If he get mind, he should publicly criticize Islam or their prophet. Coward.
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by 775chris(m): 4:37pm On Aug 25, 2021
Where this mumu day since Abi you just comot for coma
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Geesaintagape: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
As a Christian I am I concur to this cos I have heard related testimonies in churches in the name of Grace. Nicknaming corruption as unmerited favour shocked

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Lifebenzy: 4:38pm On Aug 25, 2021
True talk sir.. Buhari was shouting corruption up and down during campaign that year because he was poor and hungry but baba don calm down.. money de.. Power dey..all his children are living large..
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright......not only Christian.....

And when it favor Muslim they shout
Al-Hamdu Lillahi Rabbil Alamin

The criminality in every Humans can not be over emphasized

That is why corruption can not be eradicated...especially in Nigeria because here in Nigeria we are actually not angry about corruption....we are just angry because we are not the one carrying out the corruption...
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Omooba77: 4:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How can you offer me that which you yourself reject, and hence don't even have to give? undecided

I can never reject Jesus Christ sir! We thrive in a system that is lopsided because of hatred.....
Re: Daddy Freeze: When Corruption Favours Christians They Call It Grace by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
Omooba77:

I can never reject Jesus Christ sir! We thrive in a system that is lopsided because of hatred.....
Jesus Christ said those who are His friends are those who do as He says - John 15 vs 14 . Those who love Him are those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments - John 14 vs 20 - 25 undecided

By submitting to the doctrines and traditions of men (your Mogs and churches) , you reject Jesus Christ who warned you not to submit to such things as they are an abomination to God and His Truth - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 . undecided

The system being lopsided has nothing to do with what God has called His own to. He calls His own to a standard lived well above the system and the chaos that it it. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Did You Leave Your Previous Church? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Easter Youth Camp: Youths From Around The World Join / Nigerian Pastor And His Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.