Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (856078 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by justwise(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2021
Elixosodi:
I need advise on what to do. My school don't defer except on severe illness or death in the family. They don't defer on the issue of immigration and my class Is starting 7th September, it is strictly an online class. They said it's either I withdraw or I begin my online classes but the truth is that I don't want to pay fees now until i see my ppr. Also if I resume classes 7th of next month, mid September, 60$ would be added into my tuition if I don't pay and subsequent months, extra charges would be added twice a month and upon winter I have still not made payment, I won't be allowed to continue with my classes.

Pls guru's advise me on what to do. I need answers

Then withdraw your admission, I wouldn't encourage anyone to pay and engage in online classes while waiting for visa application

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Victoryokondu: 10:45am On Aug 27, 2021
maestro09:
PPR Alert! Will be back to drop my details

NSE request: IELTS submitted, NO MBS

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ehisforever24(m): 10:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Baba God pick my call, grant me PPR, and please if anybody has a job for me, please feel free to reach me. I reside in Lagos, and have a bachelor's in electrical electronics engineering, The job will help me as I am waiting for a final decision on my application.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by vividumebi: 10:48am On Aug 27, 2021
Hi

Please I will like to know,I did an upfront medical on the 19th of August 2021 but I got refusal letter on my application, the question now is how long or how many months does an upfront medical last and my police request was done in April 2021 how long do they take to expire cos I intend to reapply for winter,and when is the best time to apply for January winter resumption. Will I have to do another medical and police request when reapplying.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2021
vividumebi:
Hi

Please I will like to know,I did an upfront medical on the 19th of August 2021 but I got refusal letter on my application, the question now is how long or how many months does an upfront medical last and my police request was done in April 2021 how long do they take to expire cos I intend to reapply for winter,and when is the best time to apply for January winter resumption. Will I have to do another medical and police request when reapplying.
so sorry concerning the refusal you would get it next time by his grace
Your medical is valid for a year so it would expire next year august 2022
Police clearance is valid for I think 3 months so you might redo a new one

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by vividumebi: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2021
Malone122:
so sorry concerning the refusal you would get it next time by his grace
Your medical is valid for a year so it would expire next year august 2022
Police clearance is valid for I think 3 months so you might redo a new one

Thank you so much for the encouragement, I say Amen to your prayers for me,I really will want to know what time is best to apply for January to avoid unnecessary delays
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Timegi99: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2021
shupy:

You have the option of going to take passport photograph and you will have the option of having a digital copy sent to you Or you snap and crop available passport photograph of yourself using your phone.
While I am uploading the passport tho. Do I do any other thing. No receipt. No photographer information. Just upload, and submit and IRCC would accept it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2021
emmalextemtop:

Oh oh, tnks very much.

But if the hospital will eventually send it to IRCC, why are people being told to upload it themselves via webform or they too will delay?

Peradventure i did the medicals before applying for visa, where will i upload the medicals, client info?

Lastly please, what's the duration of time to get medical request from IRCC after application submission? As biometrics is a day to 2 now., What about medicals?
for upfront medicals ,wen filling ur questionnaire as u are about to start ur application, they will ask you if you have done medical, once you answer yes, there will be a place to upload ur medical sheet.if u fill no,there wont be any place

for 2nd question, there is really no time frame this days to get medical request but wen they are 2ru with ur eligibility nd u pass,they will send u a request. for biometric,wen u book online or through chat,you can book your appointment less than 24hrs.i booked mine by past 3 PM yesterday and I got appointment for 10:50 today.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Daylight23: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2021
Good morning everyone. My PPR dropped this morning.

It appears the application had been approved already because few minutes after sending an email to the Nairobi office, the PPR dropped. Till now my Eligibility has not started, just shows final decision as approved. So sending mails may help.

Submitted Application May 17th
Upfront Medicals July 22nd
Correspondence letter and PPR August 27th

- A former colleague stood as my sponsor and gave her statement
- I included nothing showing personal assets (been out of work for over a year, so no bank statement)
- I am going for a PhD program (fully funded)
- I applied with my spouse (still awaiting his PPR)

God is able! Thank you for all the information on this page!

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shupy: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2021
Timegi99:
While I am uploading the passport tho. Do I do any other thing. No receipt. No photographer information. Just upload, and submit and IRCC would accept it?
Not necessary
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2021
maestro09:

wow.congrats bro.u must be elated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by shupy: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2021
vividumebi:
Hi

It's valid for one year
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Daylight23: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2021
Please can I renew my passport before sending it for stamping or must I use the one I applied with?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Jessica50:
thanks I will do that
u could also use another browser. what I decided to do now is to dedicate one browser to IRCC now.lol. to avoid all this things.also, I make sure I log out when I am through .I realised any time I have "time out" , it's usually difficult to open it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2021
Daylight23:

It appears the application had been approved already because few minutes after sending an email to the Nairobi office, the PPR dropped. Till now my Eligibility has not started, just shows final decision as approved. So sending mails may help.

- I included nothing showing personal assets (been out of work for over a year, so no bank statement)

Congrats �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jessica50: 11:22am On Aug 27, 2021
Daylight23:

wow congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ritzzybaron: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2021
I received such call from a Canadian number some months back. I told the individual that I do not need any help and I went further to block the number. That singular experience made me very weary of Nairalanders that I had shared my mobile number with.

ogunleyesijibomi:
Hello house.. pls this number +1 (613) 265-1300 called me on what's app four months ago telling me he assist applicant in several ways and was requesting money from me.. this evening he has called me with hidden number telling me.to remove my post I posted to alert other nairaland member.

Why did he call me few months ago to request.for money ?
Why calling with hidden number?..

All members of naira land should keep off from this number +1 (613) 265-1300 for any assistance.. be vigilant
For any assistant ask Mr Frank or any genuine nairaland member. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jojorito007: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2021
TennieYF:
Hi and good morning everyone.
Sorry I've been MIA from here I just needed the space because it was beginning to affect my mental and emotional health. I even stopped checking my portal everyday. I'm still here, waiting and hopeful....I can't believe we've entered another thread already I remember how excited I was to see Thread 19 and I was so hopeful that it was my thread to testify.
I guess God knows best.....#May14th Applicant still waiting and hopeful for my PPR.
I wish all those who have gotten theirs that I might have missed congratulations and to those still waiting like me, our PPR is coming before the end of August by God's grace and we'll all testify! Amen.

Hi Tennie.. I also applied same day . Although mine is a little bit complicated as I also applied with my kids . I am still here but I already made a decision to start online as the school school allows me to start until November and can withdraw and get a refund if I am being denied by November . It seems like a good option for me . I am hoping that a miracle will happen between now and next week

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dassypei: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2021
Wow! Congratulations! God is really able.

Daylight23:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2021
vividumebi:
Hi

1. medicals is valid for 1 year, and it's not compulsory u do it before u even apply.ppl do it to kinda hasten their application if they get ppr.
2. some ppl have gotten ppr without police clearance certificates while some were asked to submit it.so it depends nd I donr think it has expiry date but our gurus will answer that.
3.the best time to apply for winter session is now but u need to read ur GCMS note 1st and tackle the issues raised by the V.O to the best of ur ability including presenting convincing evidence to support ur claim before u apply.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2021
Timegi99:
Oga if I were u,I will just meet a digital photographer to snap me nd adjust it for me,then I save it on my devise and upload. note u have to give him or her the IRCC standard.its just #300 in Lagos here.if u want hard copy too then u will pay #500.someone some few months ago was refused for one reason .guess what?
grammatical errors. I was so furious with IRCC. u can imagine how the guy will feel.its frustrating sha.just b careful nd follow their specifications. our gurus here will always advise that.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2021
Daylight23:

two ppr this morning congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2021
vividumebi:

Thank you so much for the encouragement, I say Amen to your prayers for me,I really will want to know what time is best to apply for January to avoid unnecessary delays
now is a good time but I’ll advice you order your gcms notes to know exactly the VOs concern with your application this could take probably a month to get to you
If you can’t wait you can re-apply and work on the generic reasons
But mind you what is worth doing is worth doing well !!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Oyesquare10: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations!!!
That of your spouse will come too.
Please did you submit IELTS?

Daylight23:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dotoracs: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2021
Congratulations. I plead this kind of Grace.

maestro09:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 27, 2021
all this VFS guyz are just feeling that they are IRCC.from security down to this 2nd floor.I mistakenly wrote my name at the back of my coloured print out of my passport instead of the front.After correcting it, I was asked to que again from the back.the security man that asked me to write my phone no and email on the scanned copy of my passport did not tell me where to write it so I assumed I should write it at the back.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Daylight23: 11:58am On Aug 27, 2021
Amen! Thank you. No I didn't do IELTS

Oyesquare10:
Congratulations!!!
That of your spouse will come too.
Please did you submit IELTS?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by JosephYemsol(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
KellyKk:

B) Those tout at lekki scammed me ! He just have to Ignore those miserable people

lols!! i tot i warned you before going for your biomtr
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
JosephYemsol:

lols!! i tot i warned you before going for your biomtr
You did but they convince me with lies and I lose money to touts and even paid for parking space
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2021
Daylight23:

Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by JosephYemsol(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2021
Clairene51:
Long post

My first time posting but I hope my testimony encourages someone here
Program: MBA ( Fall intake, 2021)
School: UCW. Vancouver, BC.
PPR: 24th August 2021

After my BSc in Govt and Public admin, I thought I should just move to Tech since It was clear I didn't want to be in academia or politics.
I applied to Dalhousie University for a BSc, got admission in less than a month. Feeling eager to take over Canada, I read through the Lagos office requirement and applied on 18th July 2018, submitted an empty application (na Neco, Waec, First school leaving cert, etc full there���)
The second correspondence for that application came in on 7th September 2018 and wow, I remember I was in school then, rounding up my defense and preparing for my clearance when the mail dropped. The refusal reasons were on Travel history, Purpose of visit, Home ties, and Personal assets.

After the first refusal, I got Frankrobbn email from NL and sent my GCMS to him (I think he wasn't charging then) after he reviewed it, he told me it was workable, then asked me to go for a course related to my BSc and sent some scholarship links to me( I told him not to bother because I'm not reapplying���) he said okay o, just like that�‍♀️.

2019-2020, I got the courage to reapply. All the schools I applied to (Msc) boldly refused me, got frustrated, and decided to leave everything and go do my Nysc...
2021, a family friend guided me. She gave me all tips she used in her successful application but then “No application is the same”. I applied on 18th March 2021, and that faithful morning of June 3rd, 2021, the second correspondence dropped with the same reasons as the first refusal.

I gave up trying and canceled everything about Canada the day I saw the refusal. I called some agencies that were in charge of UK applications so we can kick off asap... Only for me to wake up the next day and started thinking of Canada reapplication... My mind went straight to Frankrobbn1, he gave me the cold acceptance (aspa coconut head applicant) but this time I no send, I begged o, 
He sha listened and pointed out my mistakes in my Sop, and documents in general so the next thing was for me to go convince my parents that I wanted to reapply for the third time. They accepted after many explanations with conditions of having a plan B( I got admissions from 3 different UK schools, and booked a late date in Aug for my medicals).

I paid for Frank's services and we started from changing of school to UCW. When it was time to reapply, Frank reviewed all my documents, flagged down some with reasons, and we finally submitted them on 28th June 2021, upfront medicals passed 7th July, same with eligibility, no update till 24th August, PPR dropped

Here's my timeline to the last application (in no particular order)

DOCUMENTS
1. Letter of Introduction from your employer.
2. Copy of Applicant’s Family Members Birth certificates.
3. University's Unconditional Official Letter of Admission.
4. Copy of Applicant's Birth Certificate,
5. Copy of Police Character Certificate, old one)
6. Waec
7. Copy of Applicant’s International Passport Biodata page,
8. Copy of Applicant's family picture.
9. Letter of explanation addressing the concerns of the visa officer concerning the last refusal grounds (prepared by Frankrobn1)
10. NYSC discharge certificate
11. Degree certificate
12. Transcripts
13. Deed of gift documents.
14. IELTS Certificate.
15. Study leave approval letter 
16. Work ID
17. Resume
18. MBS
19. Board resolution letter for my sponsorship
20. Dads company Cac document 
21. Article of Memorandum 
22. Particulars of directors
23. Sponsors landed properties
24. Company performa and sales invoice
25. Sponsors two company  account MBS with sole signatory letters
26. Tax clearance 

I had challenges which were;
First, my 4 years in the university, we were called political scientists and I submitted my first application with the name but after my clearance, I was handed a Government and Pub admin cert... 
Secondly, my funds were enough but the company account(which seems like a 3rd party sponsorship) IRCC said I was mobile and single blah blah.

I must affirm that Frankrobbn1 of (fandrglobal.com) is professional beyond measure, he takes the hardest immigration cases and handles them with highest attention to detail, and to customer service. I disturbed him o ��(na 24/7 busy man) so you have to always remind him...

God pass IRCC 
It will surely go round

#Mapleland here I come
# if God is for me, who will be against me Nobody!

i love the way u kept mentioning frankrobbn in your story... congrats bro.

my advice is; any one who wants to commence his/her study visa application, and doesnt really know much about it should spare the fund and save himself/herself of stress and contact the gurus on NL for assistance....

Frank and Justmellow (and other reputable gurus not mentioned) were clearly created by God for these things.

IT WILL ALL END IN PRAISE!

GOD'S GRACE SHALL ABOUND!!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Gentledaf(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2021
Can I take Johnson & Johnson vaccine once instead of twice with the other vaccine. Is the vaccine recognised in Canada and which one do you advise me to take ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.