Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (851549 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ibukun06: 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Hello everyone. Please assist with this. Im applying to red river college and I want to confirm what this means. Am I supposed to upload WAEC result or secondary school SS1-SS3 results for the English language requirement part

1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
NgumimiT:
June 2nd applicant and my eligibility just began today.

I guess they’re finally looking at June.

Many May still dey here ooo

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by NgumimiT: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
atiteb4:
non NSE?

Yeah I didn’t go the NSE route.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 6:31pm On Sep 15, 2021
lobinche101:
Pls who is unable to login. The thing just dey return me back to where to select English or French...

Clear your cache, storage and open another tab then retype your username and password.
That was what l did

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sammychi90: 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2021
3 years in the making, God has finally done it. PPR!!!! ������

Trust me The journey has not been easy. Infact applying for Canada visa is not for the weak-minded. The past 6 months have been a test of my mental strength and faith and I am happy to announce that it has yielded a positive result.
For 2yrs I was so scared to submit my application because of my friend that was rejected 3x even with better documentation and well known agent in lagos.
But I was My own agent, and with help from strangers turned friends I was able to submit finally with little fear. what God cannot do does not exist at all. I can't thank you guys enough ���

I want to specially thank Toyi, Yinka, Olaoluwa, Alex and ofcos my course mate who introduced me to nairaland in January 2021. I started with thread 15.
You all are loved specially ❤ in my heart ❤�.

Bellow are my compiled documents submitted with table of content .

1.Application form(s)
- Application for study permit made outside Canada

2. Supporting Documents
- letter of acceptance.
- passport
- Proof of means of financial support
* banks statement( my sponsor and mine)
* Tuition fee first semester
* Cac document.
* Business contract document
* Workers pension and salary
* landed properties and recent rent receipts
*Appointment letter
* Sponsorship letter
* Affidavit of support
* Change of name Affidavit
* Marriage certificate of sponsor .
* International passport
- Digital photo
- Family information form (IMM5645).

3. Optional Documents
- Shedule 1; Application for temporary stay

4. Client Information section
* SOP (4 pages).
* IELTS
* Waec certificate
* Statment of result
* Bachelor degree certificate
* Transcript
* NYSC certificate
* Professional certificates
* Coruculum vitee
* Contract work deed of Agreement
* Siblings birth certificate/marriage cert.
* My land survey and dead of gift

No travel history at all, and first time applicant oh wow wow God is wonderful.

Here is my timelines.

Submission confirmation April 13
Biometric updated April 19th
Nse request letter April 22nd
Nse submitted May 22nd
Upfront medical updated June 22nd
It was a long and mental health waiting but God showed up for me finally �.
Correspondence letter and PPR
Dropped same day September 13th .

For those still waiting for their final decision, please don't give up, keep the faith strong and believe God for positive outcome.

It shall end in Praises for u all Amen ���.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by demmyg4real: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2021
MadeMan01:
Hello House,
What does under review mean in IRCC .
My application is 14 weeks tomorrow. I sent webform last week for update and was told it is in review this week. Gurus kindly advise

Please when did you submit ur application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2021
NgumimiT:

Yeah I didn’t go the NSE route.
did ircc send u an email before you saw Ur eligibility? I am June 2 too. I didn't receive any email from ircc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BunmiBie: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
Please,
1) can I use NECO instead of WAEC or it's not necessary when applying for study permit.
2) is IELTS compulsory and which type or i can do with my NCE certificate because I studied Eng/Yoruba and I intend to add proficency in English proof from my uni.
3) what's the meaning of PPR

Make unah no tire for my plenty questions o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
My Application just got refused. Thank you everyone , I'm writing this in tears , why do I always get rejected ? How do I break this news to my mom after everything? Alhamdulilah.
I do not deserve this , but Alhamdulilah.
I didn't even add that anyone was accompanying me.

I feel so pained.
So sorry about this.
Please get your gcms note to see the concerns of the VOs.

Please when applying next, don't do it on your own.
Use the help of just or frank.

It must end in praise for you and we all must congratulate you just as you take out time to congratulate others.

Cheer up Ore!!

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godsfave: 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
KellyKk:

Congrats
Did you pay any tuition deposit ?

Yes i paid 7,900 CAD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 6:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
Godsfave:

Yes i paid 7,900 CAD
Good .
My own problem is I paid 8700 CAD but I did not disclose it in my SOP that it was paid by my friend in Germany. Is this really something to worry about ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by NgumimiT: 7:23pm On Sep 15, 2021
atiteb4:
did ircc send u an email before you saw Ur eligibility? I am June 2 too. I didn't receive any email from ircc

They didn’t send an email.
I just logged in and saw my profile was updated
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
NgumimiT:

They didn’t send an email.
I just logged in and saw my profile was updated
Omo . Thanks I will check mine today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ekulu77: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2021
It's an English language requirements and it is not proven by waec results in English. although Nigeria is exempted from countries that need English language requirements .if you want you can still take IELTS which I did to give me an edge of admission and must have at least overall band of 6.5 in listening, speaking and reading , a minimum of 6.0 in writing.li
Ibukun06:
Hello everyone. Please assist with this. Im applying to red river college and I want to confirm what this means. Am I supposed to upload WAEC result or secondary school SS1-SS3 results for the English language requirement part

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankrobbn1: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oreoluwamipo:
My Application just got refused. Thank you everyone , I'm writing this in tears , why do I always get rejected ? How do I break this news to my mom after everything? Alhamdulilah.
I do not deserve this , but Alhamdulilah.
I didn't even add that anyone was accompanying me.

I regret to hear that your study visa was refused. The visa officer had expressed concerns about your proof of funds which appeared to be insufficient. This could be as a result of a lump sum deposit which came into your account towards the submission of your application without proper documentation. Also, the sponsor of your education in Canada plays a key role in your application, were you self-sponsored or a third party (uncle/aunt) was your sponsor?

In your next application, do your very possible best to pay the first year tuition fees and have equivalent of 10kcad at your disposal for your first year living expenses.

Kindly confirm how you presented your proof of source of income in your last application and I'll provide my professional guidance on how you can address the highlighted concerns.

Purpose of visit has to do with your study plan, if it was not properly written and concise, the visa officer will doubt your credibility as an International student. The program you’re going for in Canada should demonstrate progression and the reason for undergoing the program at such huge expense must be clearly substantiated..

It will end in praise

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Developer12: 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Anon123 thank you.

Engineering Technology- Environmental

Check this program at Conestoga College..It might be related.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 7:54pm On Sep 15, 2021
I have answered this question in my previous quote of your post...

If he isn't your sponsor, there is no point dropping his SOA..

You have also said you wanna apply as a self sponsor, so that already answers your question...

You said he has transferred the required amount for everything and you wanna apply as a self sponsor, then your SOA is enough coupled with other vital documents sponsors are required to submit which I have posted in my last Quote of your post...

If he will be your sponsor, then you will need to drop his SOA.. If not, if you wanna be a self-Sponsor, then your SOA is just enough...

Peace
username12:
Thanks so much, Makano. You're a boss.
My point is, if he transfers the amount that will be sufficient for everything throughout the program duration to my account, would I necessarily need to submit his account statement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2021
It's high time.
May we laugh in the end.

NgumimiT:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
They'll do it simultaneously.

They have been doing April/May. Let them add June to the thing since Afghanistan hype has gone down a bit.

Our PPR will come

Tinakem:

Many May still dey here ooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Adanginu: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2021
PPR alert !
4th Attempt

I made a switch from My first degree in Accounting to an advanced diploma in computer programming and analysis.

Coming back for details

44 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Quenmoly: 8:12pm On Sep 15, 2021
Adanginu:
PPR alert !
4th Attempt

I made a switch from My first degree in Accounting to an advanced diploma in computer programming and analysis.

Coming back for details

Congratulations dear
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 8:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
Adanginu:
PPR alert !
4th Attempt

Coming back for details

Jesus 4th attempt. The race is not for the weak nor for the broken hearted, congratulations man. Canada will favour you

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hoodboy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2021
username12:
Thanks so much, Makano. You're a boss.
My point is, if he transfers the amount that will be sufficient for everything throughout the program duration to my account, would I necessarily need to submit his account statement?

He is your primary sponsor and you shouldn’t claim self sponsorship in this case even if you have been given the funds to cover the full duration of your studies, but does this fund also cover eventualities that may occur? It doesn’t that’s why you need your sponsor to still drop his SOA with a healthy inflow and balance to show he is capable of fully catering for any unforeseen cost during the cause of your study.

In my humble opinion

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 8:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
What has Afghanistan have to do with it PPR?

DestinationCann:
They'll do it simultaneously.

They have been doing April/May. Let them add June to the thing since Afghanistan hype has gone down a bit.

Our PPR will come

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
A big Congratulations!
Adanginu:
PPR alert !
4th Attempt

Coming back for details

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bullstriker: 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2021
1) you can use either of them
2)IELTS is compulsory for the NSE route.
3)PPR means Passport request. IRRC will request for your passport after they have approved your application.
BunmiBie:
Please,
1) can I use NECO instead of WAEC or it's not necessary when applying for study permit.
2) is IELTS compulsory and which type or i can do with my NCE certificate because I studied Eng/Yoruba and I intend to add proficency in English proof from my uni.
3) what's the meaning of PPR

Make unah no tire for my plenty questions o.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bullstriker: 8:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
Let me know if you need help with ordering gcms note
daviesgbemi:
How do I request a gcsm form
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by badmanjo(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
Nice one, it'll reach everyone In Jesus name....

NgumimiT:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by daviesgbemi(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
bullstriker:
Let me know if you need help with ordering gcms note
How much do you charge?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cloudweb: 8:53pm On Sep 15, 2021
Bro, u really funny �

Don't worry am coming there soon so that we can Abstract them and drink plenty water.

Stay Stafe!

Blavkmaann:
����
My First LGBT+ Experience in Canada…

Omo, this video will get you laughter ur ribs out till the end,

This was entire my experience and is not to mock any person or people!
We stand with everyone and state tha everyone has a right to practice what ever they want

It was a very weird and funny experience for me and I felt like sharing!

Please if ure LGBT+ sensitive, just pass the video!

If not, I GET BETTER GIST FOR UNA,
Watch this video����

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5eKo33f3MU

Please send to someone to laugh

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2021
This
Cloudweb:
What has Afghanistan have to do with it PPR?

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.