Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (855130 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mastersammy(m): 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
Honestly eeh , with what I've seen it has made me arrive to a conclusion that, the route to acquire this Canada study visa doesn't have a manual book, cus these VOs are unpredictable. If you think you know how they reason or act then your in for surprise I don't know wether they are doing this deliberately.

Sometimes You will see an app that is well package and tight but still yet it won't live up to expectation, a generic refusal reason will be used to drag it down while at times you will see an app that is poorly put together and yet it receives a green light for approval.

So every apps are treated differently by different VOs,at times you will see 3 VOs working on an app as a result of the app been recommended for secondary review.
Which brings me about a guy that received passport request, after 2days the request came,the passport request was cancelled and in few days time, the guy was sent refusal letter,the young man wan run mad.
So I think it could be the secondary review recommended made the decision change hands or it could be village people! Who knows..

Basically, I strongly believe it's all about Divine Grace of God paving way for people and announcing them in the hrt of the VO incharge.
So I urge every intending applicants and old ones to go deeply in prayer to back up their apps and plead for God's Mercy and Grace to speak and announce them

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
onomss:

Yesssss.. the things that are impossible with man are possible with God. He doesn’t have the ability to fail. Between I’m a girl lol. Thanks so much
ok Onome.lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
tyscott99:
Fear Not.
You will be granted.

You stated it in your SOP already.
It's not everyone that will have CAC.

It's not all house that have C of O.

Aameen ��
Thank you my bro .
God will definitely come through in your next app by his Grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kenthro: 11:28pm On Sep 22, 2021
Time2soar1:

Did you submit MBS and IELTS with your application?

If so you will get a decision fast if your application has no issue.
I am not applying from Nigeria so I won't be using NSE route so I didn't include those documents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 11:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
nairagrounds:
Help is needed, please!!!

I have a medical request and couldn't book a date with Q Life or IOM.

Could anyone be kind to swap medical appointment.

This is very urgent.

Thanks!
Send an email to IOM Lagos Medical Booking telling them you need an urgent medical examination <iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int> attach your IME form and passport biodata page. Within 3 working days you will receive an early appointment date

Credit #henriii
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Titan1295(m): 12:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Good morning everyone. For those of us that their father isn't into civil service and you want to use him as a sponsor, what documents are you supposed to submit. Personally my dad is a successful farmer (oil palm etc). He doesn't have an office. If I want to use him as my sponsor, what are the necessary things I can provide to prove his source of funds since he's not a civil servant and as a farmer, he's not registered with CAC and what have you e.g employment letters and all that documents.

Please gurus in the house, help. God bless us all. We shall all smile at last.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 12:12am On Sep 23, 2021
If you noticed, her initial application was Dec 2020 and was refused in May 2021
This means she meant second application was submitted in June 2021...

Sandra734030:

Congratulations
God has done it
Wait you submitted since last year June 2020 and please when did your eligibility start?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2021
Nawa ooo.
IRCC just decided to take me to school of patience and probably award me PhD in patience.

Ordered GCMS notes on 8th August and nothing yet. cry

tyscott99:
Immediately after delay on 16 August 2021

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:45am On Sep 23, 2021
DestinationCann:
Nawa ooo.
IRCC just decided to take me to school of patience and probably award me PhD in patience.

Ordered GCMS notes on 8th August and nothing yet. cry

Bro, calm down. Me i submitted on the 20th of this month. I just joined the cruise ship. Nothing much. I just discovered that some number was updated in front of biometric and they wrote biometric completed in the timeline. Seriously i don't know what that means.

All in all the patience will pay off. Find something very important to do in your remaining few days in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 12:47am On Sep 23, 2021
Abeg make people wake up and check their mail. Na night most pprs dey drop.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 23, 2021
A quick question house;

What conversion rate do you use to convert CAD - NGN ??
Google real time conversion do not seem accurate compare to Aboki Fx.

I really want to know the right one to use for my CAD - NGN conversions...

tyscott99:
A quick question house;

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Titan1295(m): 1:06am On Sep 23, 2021
tyscott99:
Hi Guys,

I was delayed in August 2021 due to below reason which after I requested for my GCMS note;
I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status

Just arrived and As expected, I had lump sum towards the end, Just one Fund (4m) that I never explained in my SOP.
I knew that was the reason...

By God's grace, I will nail it this time as I've learnt my lesson.
In my first attempt, I never mentioned Fund in my SOP at all... I thought I had it all planned, but I found this trend 3 months after submission.
Many lessons found here guys.

Thanks all...

I'm sorry. A problem known is half solved. Since you have known the cause, then you don't have anything to worry about in your next application. I wish you all the best.

Kindly explain what lump sum means to me. I have googled it but I don't seems to get it right though.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 1:44am On Sep 23, 2021
tyscott99:
A quick question house;

Its best you use the exchange rate of your bank. Walk into your bank and ask. Most bank always differentiate between school transactions and other transactions. School transactions are always few kobos cheaper. My own little knowledge.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 1:49am On Sep 23, 2021
Titan1295:

I'm sorry. A problem known is half solved. Since you have known the cause, then you don't have anything to worry about in your next application. I wish you all the best.

Kindly explain what lump sum means to me. I have googled it but I don't seems to get it right though.

Lump sum is a huge sum of "unexplained" money which was deposited into an applicants account during the required number of months for proof of fund.

For instance, we were advised to submit 4months bank statement by IRCC, so while you were building the account in the space of 4months, let's say a huge sum of 5m dropped in your account and you did not rxplain how it came to be in your SOP with documemts supporting the transaction. Some do gift deeds and explain in their SOP while some sell lands, cars, houses and anything of value.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Emmasonic4me: 1:50am On Sep 23, 2021
Chisolove3:
Yes o.my hubby will join you in Quebec...have you booked your

Reserved for 10th December and will soon pay...KLM. How about him?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Titan1295(m): 2:59am On Sep 23, 2021
Teemenzo:

Lump sum is a huge sum of "unexplained" money which was deposited into an applicants account during the required number of months for proof of fund.

For instance, we were advised to submit 4months bank statement by IRCC, so while you were building the account in the space of 4months, let's say a huge sum of 5m dropped in your account and you did not rxplain how it came to be in your SOP with documemts supporting the transaction. Some do gift deeds and explain in their SOP while some sell lands, cars, houses and anything of value.

Now I got it better. Thank you. I'm actually for my PPR but I used an agent and this happens to be my first application. Most of the terms here are terms that I'm not that very much familiar with because I used an agent.

What about if you should deposit 10m(maybe you won a bet) in one's dad account as your sponsor and leave it there for 6months before visa application, will that still be questionable since the cash was deposited at once and left there without being used. Also, is it 4months or 6months statement of account. I am a learner in this regard
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 3:18am On Sep 23, 2021
makano:
Hello TopJim

See the steps I posted in the past in ordering your GCMS notes in the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6567181/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/521#104384796

You will need someone in Canada in doing this for you. If you still have issues ordering your GCMS after following the steps in the link above, you can contact me for guidance...

Peace

They can get it by themselves, not necessarily using someone in Canada, and the timeframe is same.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 3:26am On Sep 23, 2021
KellyKk:

Honestly I don’t know what some VO’S mean by lump sum sometimes. They just made useless decision sometimes . See someone with lump sum in the image I attached and he got approved .

All the best in your next app.

It's grace covering.......and God in action.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mixedfruit: 3:31am On Sep 23, 2021
mastersammy:
Honestly eeh , with what I've seen it has made me arrive to a conclusion that, the route to acquire this Canada study visa doesn't have a manual book, cus these VOs are unpredictable. If you think you know how they reason or act then your in for surprise I don't know wether they are doing this deliberately.

Sometimes You will see an app that is well package and tight but still yet it won't live up to expectation, a generic refusal reason will be used to drag it down while at times you will see an app that is poorly put together and yet it receives a green light for approval.

So every apps are treated differently by different VOs,at times you will see 3 VOs working on an app as a result of the app been recommended for secondary review.
Which brings me about a guy that received passport request, after 2days the request came,the passport request was cancelled and in few days time, the guy was sent refusal letter,the young man wan run mad.
So I think it could be the secondary review recommended made the decision change hands or it could be village people! Who knows..

Basically, I strongly believe it's all about Divine Grace of God paving way for people and announcing them in the hrt of the VO incharge.
So I urge every intending applicants and old ones to go deeply in prayer to back up their apps and plead for God's Mercy and Grace to speak and announce them
Na him be say me go just throw my own format !
just to try my Luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 3:36am On Sep 23, 2021
BukolaNerd:
Ah, this journey has been a long one. I remember when I started my application, initially I had wanted to do the express entry route but it just was not working out.

On the 25th of April, my friend and I were gisting and he started talking about study permits and I thought, you know, this is the one thing I haven't really considered because I just felt I would never qualify for it. So I went and started to search for schools and eventually I found a school that I just fell in love with, and they are the only School that offer the combination of the program I wanted. I was so happy.

I am happy to answer questions.

Congratulations....... God did it, go and excel in Canada.

Your timeline is fine, and another shorter timeframe for application approval, we have had shorter than a month, in part 18/19. We thank God for His grace covering for you.

The journey requires faith, hope and patience. Anchoring on Jesus for strength and courage.

Welcome onboard to the ministry of help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Thaiy(m): 3:45am On Sep 23, 2021
gbemiodula:
Hello everyone

Does this mean my Eligibility has started? because i didn't get any mail from them

Yes, it has.
It will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by deeteeneey(f): 4:01am On Sep 23, 2021
Hello,

ADR was requested but I'm not seeing any placeholder to upload. How do I go about it please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Chisolove3: 4:55am On Sep 23, 2021
We are about to book o...how much did KLM charge?

Emmasonic4me:

Reserved for 10th December and will soon pay...KLM. How about him?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rotexteymie(f): 4:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations to you as well.

SweetJJ:

Omoh you are really strong willed. Those of us that submitted just once. I know the anxiety, the fear, the frustration et all. I am so happy it has fiñally ended on a happy note. Congratulations fellow September 22 recipient.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kam3: 6:03am On Sep 23, 2021
Thank you Lekiboeboe. I was refused last week, my dli was Thompson Rivers University so I want to change dli now to see if I can get a cheaper school and grant my cgpa is 4.11. TRU is on the high side.

Lekiboboe:

To the bolded

Check the
MBA program at Thompson River University (TRU), British Columbia, they don't require GRE/GMAT

Visit the link below for more details about the MBA program at TRU
https://www.tru.ca/distance/programs/business-management/mba.html

Check the
MBA program at University of Canada West (UCW), British Columbia, a member on this platform confirmed sometime ago that UCW don't require GRE/GMAT, do make your research on that to confirm.

See the link below for more info on the MBA program at UCW
https://www.ucanwest.ca/graduate-programs/master-of-business-administration#On_Campus_MBA_Tuition_Fees

Also Check the Tuition amount for International students for both schools to confirm if its relatively cheap or not. Good luck!!!

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Rach622(f): 6:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Good morning all,

Please when can I do biometrics ? where ? what is the process and how much does it cost for an adult and for a minor? please please help. PS; I'll be submitting my application in October

Teemenzo:
Guys for your biometrics, avoid those miscreants. Don't ever drop your bag or luggage or valuables with them. Go inside with your property, pay 260naira to use their safe.

Also use the checklist below for all you need.

Credits: Gracedson (My Nairaland Soldier)

1 - Face Mask (very important, they will push you to buy, i was well prepared, i took two along)
2 - Don’t be late (they close early)

Two copies of the following document (they must be in colored, except for the appointment letter which is fully black/white):
3 - Data page of passport (Don't forget, it must be colored)
4 - Appointment letter
5 - Biometric instruction letter (print all the 3 pages, *colored)
6 - International passport (very important, don't forget it at home)

Print everything before you get there because printing is very costly in the vicinity. Those miscreant will frustrate your life just because they want to make money.

I went prepared. Thanks to Gracedson
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 6:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Teemenzo:
Guys for your biometrics, avoid those miscreants. Don't ever drop your bag or luggage or valuables with them. Go inside with your property, pay 260naira to use their safe.

Also use the checklist below for all you need.

Credits: Gracedson (My Nairaland Soldier)

1 - Face Mask (very important, they will push you to buy, i was well prepared, i took two along)
2 - Don’t be late (they close early)

Two copies of the following document (they must be in colored, except for the appointment letter which is fully black/white):
3 - Data page of passport (Don't forget, it must be colored)
4 - Appointment letter
5 - Biometric instruction letter (print all the 3 pages, *colored)
6 - International passport (very important, don't forget it at home)

Print everything before you get there because printing is very costly in the vicinity. Those miscreant will frustrate your life just because they want to make money.

I went prepared. Thanks to Gracedson
My bro, yes!! We are making progress.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 6:56am On Sep 23, 2021
SweetJJ:
Its PPR guys! I am still shaking! May 14th applicant. The most imperfect application was perfected by my God Jehovah. I kept believing he will perfect my application. He did!

You guys remember my gcms note with Review Required and Subsequently Recommend Interview?

Let me go and mail my passport, I am coming!

My breakfast is served!

Thank You Jehovah!

Thanks guys for all your contributions!

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 6:58am On Sep 23, 2021
rotexteymie:
Exactly 4months after my 3rd Application, PPR has finally dropped.

I have written a much longer testimony that I'll share soon.

Congratulations

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 6:59am On Sep 23, 2021
Safetysmile:
Great family, it is PPR dis morning ooo. Come back soon for timeline pls.

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 7:00am On Sep 23, 2021
Thanks jare.
I'm actually very occupied in Nigeria ATM, I just need closure on the whole rollercoaster of application.

My 1st visa application to any country. I loved Nigeria till #EndSars happened and the realities of a failed nation dawned on me.

I don't pray to be here till they start preparing for the election they plan to rig and kill for.

Teemenzo:

Bro, calm down. Me i submitted on the 20th of this month. I just joined the cruise ship. Nothing much. I just discovered that some number was updated in front of biometric and they wrote biometric completed in the timeline. Seriously i don't know what that means.

All in all the patience will pay off. Find something very important to do in your remaining few days in Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 7:01am On Sep 23, 2021
AyomiAfo:
A silent reader.
I just got my ppr
Second time applicant. June 19

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.