Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (861063 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Prettymi20: 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Madeincanada:
it will show in 'Review of eligibility' when you logon to your account.
Okay thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godsfave: 4:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Marpol:

Did you make any payment to vfsglobal for processing via Abuja?

No I didn’t pay, I did my biometrics in Abuja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 4:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Positive news.
Submit them

Jojorito007:
Hello beautiful people
I just got a request to send some documents that I already sent like my birth certificate and marriage certificate with authorization letter from my husband to travel with the kids . I am just worried
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by oyinlove15: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
No, you don't need a transit visa. This was my route as well last week. In short, you aren't coming down from the aeroplane in Dublin most likely refuel and maintenance check.
Victoryokondu:
Hi guys,

Do I need a transit visa through Dublin? I’m scheduled as follows Abuja to Addis Ababa to Dublin to Toronto. Biko I’ve already paid for the ticket I need answers

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 4:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dunsiii:
God Finally Did it.....It’s PPR

I am a silent reader on this forum joined the forum few weeks before I submitted my application in June I got a lot of information from here but I couldn’t really use them because my application was ready for submission although I had errors but I just submitted with faith and God heard my cry prayers and fasting I got my PPR this morning at 5:48am. To be honest my application was not close to being perfect but God perfected it.

My timeline
Application Received- June 20
Biometric request- June 25
Biometric passed- June 25
Upfront medical passes- June 22
Correspondence letter - September 23
PPR- September 23

Now my question is my school resumed September 7th and I sent a mail to defer my admission but I haven’t gotten a new letter of acceptance I am confused on what to do although my agent who helped with my visa process said I should send my passport for stamping and try to register and start my classes online till I am ready to travel.
Congratulations

Share ur timeline and tell us the reason why your app is not perfect.

Ahbi u also escape lump sum?
Pls give us hope oooo lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Titan1295(m): 4:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Teemenzo:

If the money is before 6 mknths or 4months, you are good. Just allow for proper inflow and outflow withoit affecting the amount you need as proof of fund.

As for the months, IRCC says 4months but ti be on a safer side do 6 but if you wish to submit an MBS My bank Statement, it is 1 year "shangileti" no less no more but that requires some password there about.

Abeg gurus, if i miss anything, edit am. Nagode

Thanks bro.
In your first paragraph does it means if the actual amount needed for my bank statement is 10m , then I will need an extra amount for the inflow and outflow while the 10m remain untouched in the course of the duration (6months) before application OR the inflow and outflow could be from the 10m then when I'm about to apply, I'll make sure the closing balance falls back to the 10m?

In your second paragraph, do I have to print out my statement of account or what do you mean by the one year MBS "shangileti" with a password. Do you mean in the later, if I have to use the MBS, the duration would be a year period of statement of account?

Thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jenkay(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good evening all,i got a medical request on 2nd of september, did it on the 9th and it was updated as passed on the 16th.

I am yet to hear anything from them again as its just saying eligibility review and background check in progress since May.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by atiteb4: 4:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Francejaik:
Hello guys.

I want to apply for University of Dalhousie and I saw that one of their requirement is a minimum of A-Average.

I'm a Second Class Upper University graduate with GPA-4.20

Please do I fit in for their minimum requirement?

Thank you
yes please.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Titan1295(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
tyscott99:
Lump sum = Huge sudden credit in your transaction list.
I had 4m naira credit 3 days to my submission which I never even explained where It came from.

Thank you bro. Now I know better. What's the difference between using printed statement of account for proof of funds and MBS. I thought all you have to do is to print out the statement of account of 4 or 6months duration with a closing balance of minimum of 10m and submitted alongside with your application. I don't understand the MBS part with password.

Thank you and everyone for your time . I appreciate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Benquip: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Anon123:

NO
Thank you sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Cannymission: 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Guys. Great job here. God bless you all.
I NEED YOUR HELP!

1. Which schools would you recommend for a civil servant with 10years experience in Taxation? (Age 37)
Colleges or Universities?

2. Graduating with HND(lower credit) Business Administration in 2008, what course(s) would you recommend I opt for?

3. Proposing to be a self sponsored applicant, how much would be you think should be sufficient as a bank balance?

Thanks.

Cc.
Lekiboboe
Frankrobbn1
Faithyyyyy
Makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ireneayeni: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hello Mr Frank @Frankrobbn1

Please I will like to speak with you,
I already sent you a message.
Please, Kindly check your mail.
Thank you and look forward to your response.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Achi911: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Papapa1234:
What did you study for your first degree and what program did you apply for? Also what's your present career/Job

First degree was civil engineering. However I didn’t complete the program, and I explained in my sop why I didn’t.

Then I got admitted to study civil engineering again
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Greatadams: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
So few days ago I posted that have been requested to do a medicals on the 14th on September today on the 21st of September I got a request to submit my passport when I haven’t done medicals so yesterday being 22nd I have done the medicals and I ask around iom clinic and I was told my result will be uploaded on Monday my questions is now
1-Should I go ahead to send my passport or wait for medicals to be upload
2-And if I should go ahead how do I do that what other document should I attach to my passport and the passport submission request latter

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Titan1295(m): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
[quote author=Dunsiii post=106099981]God Finally Did it.....It’s PPR

I am a silent reader on this forum joined the forum few weeks before I submitted my application in June I got a lot of information from here but I couldn’t really use them because my application was ready for submission although I had errors but I just submitted with faith and God heard my cry prayers and fasting I got my PPR this morning at 5:48am. To be honest my application was not close to being perfect but God perfected it.

My timeline
Application Received- June 20
Biometric request- June 25
Biometric passed- June 25
Upfront medical passes- June 22
Correspondence letter - September 23
PPR- September 23

Now my question is my school resumed September 7th and I sent a mail to defer my admission but I haven’t gotten a new letter of acceptance I am confused on what to do although my agent who helped with my visa process said I should send my passport for stamping and try to register and start my classes online till I am ready to travel.

Congrats man. I sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 5:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Submit your passport. IOM will send the medical result.

Greatadams:
So few days ago I posted that have been requested to do a medicals on the 14th on September today on the 21st of September I got a request to submit my passport when I haven’t done medicals so yesterday being 22nd I have done the medicals and I ask around iom clinic and I was told my result will be uploaded on Monday my questions is now
1-Should I go ahead to send my passport or wait for medicals to be upload
2-And if I should go ahead how do I do that what other document should I attach to my passport and the passport submission request latter
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DestinationCann: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
This was what they sent as response to my friend:

"IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in responding to all requests under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act, as well as any emails sent to this email address, during this period."

COVID 19 is the new devil to blame for every delay.

gracedson:
Same here, I was sent this email yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Titan1295:

Thanks bro.
In your first paragraph does it means if the actual amount needed for my bank statement is 10m , then I will need an extra amount for the inflow and outflow while the 10m remain untouched in the course of the duration (6months) before application OR the inflow and outflow could be from the 10m then when I'm about to apply, I'll make sure the closing balance falls back to the 10m?

In your second paragraph, do I have to print out my statement of account or what do you mean by the one year MBS "shangileti" with a password. Do you mean in the later, if I have to use the MBS, the duration would be a year period of statement of account?

Thanks for your time.

1 its safer if your inflow and outflow shouldn't affect the required amount
2 MBS is the main requirement during the NSE days. Its a page certificate and comes with a password. They can easily verify the account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Francejaik(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
atiteb4:
yes please.

Thank you @atiteb4
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by gracedson: 5:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
DestinationCann:
This was what they sent as response to my friend:

"IRCC currently has reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be significant delays in responding to all requests under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act, as well as any emails sent to this email address, during this period."

COVID 19 is the new devil to blame for every delay.

e be things
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bislebrunette: 6:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
PPR Alert
First time applicant
Family of 4
SO – Visiting Visa
Children – SP
Glory to God in the highest. So. My story is not too long. I applied for a post graduate certificate program even though I already have an MBA and God approved my application himself. My first mistake was not applying on time, I thought it will be in 7 weeks afterall that’s what they said on their website. Second mistake, I did not include a sibling’s detail for my hubby, thank God I decided to just look through the documents I submitted for everyone like 2 weeks after. I immediately raised a webform and told them it was an oversight, the mail was acknowledged.
Then the doubting and long wait began, per I have an MBA and I made a mistake in completing one of our forms. Little did I know it was going to be a long wait, sent a couple of webforms, I also sent a webform last week to say I had resumed and needed to be at the school, and reminded them I am fully vaccinated, I don’t know if that prompted themas I didn’t get a reply, MP sent a mail, was told in review. I got tired and stopped checking my profile, decided to just wait for the mails. I caught a couple of ghost updates back when I was keeping vigil on the account.
I ordered for cbsa notes last month, received it last night but it showed application was in progress, no indications of what’s going on. And today I received the correspondence mails for all of us at the same time.
PS: I took a leap of faith and resumed on the 7th.
Timeline
Application Submitted – June 23
Eligibility started almost immediately, think the next day
Background check – started immediately
Medicals – Upfront July 26 updated August 3
PPR – September 23 Time 11.58/11.59am (all 4 application decisions dropped)

Documents Submitted
CLIENT INFORMATION
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (3 pages)
IDENTIFICATION
Passport Bio-Data page
NIN Slip
Birth Certificate
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES
IELTS
BSc certificate
Post Graduate certificate
MBA certificate
Transcripts
EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
Resume
NYSC CERTIFICATE
NGO CERTIFICATE
(I volunteer with one)
FAMILY / HOME TIES
OTHERS
Covid vaccination cards (we’re both fully vaccinated, as I had anticipated that it might become a deal breaker)
Marriage Certificate
Newspaper change of name page
Police Report (UK & Nigeria) I schooled in the UK
Family Pictures (included so many pictures of us swimming, playing tennis, taking a ride, the children playing alone, in our motor vehicle, at home etc)

PROOF OF FUNDS DOCUMENT TABLE -sponsor is my spouse
PAGE NUMBER DOCUMENT TYPE
1 EVIDENCE OF TUITION PAYMENT
2 TUITION INVOICE
4 SPONSORSHIP LETTER
5 SPONSOR BIODATA
6 SPONSOR'S LETTER OF CONSENT AND RELEASE
7 SPONSOR'S EMPLOYER LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
8 SPONSOR'S EMPLOYMENT LETTER
11 LETTER OF CONFIRMATION AND STATEMENT FOR SPONSOR’S MUTUAL FUNDS ACCOUNT
20 SPONSOR’S SALARY ACCOUNT MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET
21 SPONSOR'S PAYSLIPS – 6 months
33 APPLICANT’S PERSONAL ACCOUNT BANK REFERENCE LETTER
34 APPLICANT’S PERSONAL ACCOUNT MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET
35 APPLICANT'S BUSINESS ACCOUNT BANK REFERENCE LETTER
36 APPLICANT'S BUSINESS MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET
37 APPLICANT'S BUSINESS DOCUMENTS - CAC documents (didn’t include tax certificate)
Notarized CAC
Chamber of Commerce membership certificate for business (I also included a picture of me on the day of induction)
46 HANDOVER LETTER AND REPLY (wrote a letter that my spouse will oversee the running of the business and he also replied to confirm that he will do same)
48 APPLICANTS STORE PICTURES (took a selfie and showed some sections)
52 APPLICANT’S BUSINESS INVOICES AND EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT FOR GOODS
63 LETTER OF INTRODUCTION ( one of the business suppliers ( a well-known Nigerian food brand )

64 STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT (about 4 months statement from the brand)
68 PROPERTY - LAND DOCUMENTS
95 VEHICLE DOCUMENTS AND PICTURES (well. I’m not sure why I included these though haha)

HOME ADDRESSES
I stated all the addresses where we lived with dates
OTHER ADDRESSES
- (TOWN WHERE APPLICANT’S PARENTS LIVE)
- (HOMETOWN WHERE SPOUSE’S PARENT LIVES)

35 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Marpol: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Godsfave:

No I didn’t pay, I did my biometrics in Abuja

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Rotella77: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
mastersammy:

For VFS to call you then it must be something serious bcus they rarely call someone.
Perhaps you should call them back like someone suggested or write to them to find out what they are after by phoning you.

What engagement do you have with them, biometric or passport submission?cos I learnt if you don’t pay for transmission fee when you are due for it, they will call you based on that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jojorito007: 6:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
DestinationCann:
Positive news.
Submit them

Amen I claim it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AKANLE2: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Indeed What God can not do does not exist. The book of John 14: 13-14 has been my guide as I pray to Him. I join Next Level Prayer of Pastor Bolaji Idowu daily and God of Next level has shown me mercy by pushing me to my next level. My application was approved today, Am so grateful, Happy to be part of this great family. My timeline is shown below:

Application submitted: June 6,2021 (with upfront Medical )
Biometrics completed : June 10,2021
Medical Passed: June 11,2021
Review of Eligibility : Sept 22,2021
BVL and PPR : Sept 23, 2021 at around 12:30 pm

I never sent webform or message to IRCC, I dont even know how to send it, I was just trying to learn how to do so .I didn't received the so called ghost update throughout my waiting period. From the admission to approval process i did everything myself with lot of information I got here, I am January 2022 intake going to university of Winnipeg, Manitoba.

God of SBJ Oshofa, God of Pastoe E,A. Adeboye , God of Prophet Ayo Babalola , God of Next Level Pastor Bolaji Idowu Just looked at me and show me mercy,I will forever be Grateful to this God

41 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Dunsiii: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
gaduchendu:
Congratulations!

May Canada favour you

Which school?
Conestoga college

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wow, congratulations to you and your family. God indeed perfected your application for your favour. Imagine even with an MBA and going for a lower degree...thank God for you ooooo.

Just to ask, since you are going for PGC, what did you tick on that IMM form that asked for the level of education? Did you pick Certificate, diploma or others?

Bislebrunette:

PPR Alert
First time applicant
Family of 4
SO – Visiting Visa
Children – SP
Glory to God in the highest. So. My story is not too long. I applied for a post graduate certificate program even though I already have an MBA and God approved my application himself. My first mistake was not applying on time, I thought it will be in 7 weeks afterall that’s what they said on their website. Second mistake, I did not include a sibling’s detail for my hubby, thank God I decided to just look through the documents I submitted for everyone like 2 weeks after. I immediately raised a webform and told them it was an oversight, the mail was acknowledged.
Then the doubting and long wait began, per I have an MBA and I made a mistake in completing one of our forms. Little did I know it was going to be a long wait, sent a couple of webforms, I also sent a webform last week to say I had resumed and needed to be at the school, and reminded them I am fully vaccinated, I don’t know if that prompted themas I didn’t get a reply, MP sent a mail, was told in review. I got tired and stopped checking my profile, decided to just wait for the mails. I caught a couple of ghost updates back when I was keeping vigil on the account.
I ordered for cbsa notes last month, received it last night but it showed application was in progress, no indications of what’s going on. And today I received the correspondence mails for all of us at the same time.
PS: I took a leap of faith and resumed on the 7th.
Timeline
Application Submitted – June 23
Eligibility started almost immediately, think the next day
Background check – started immediately
Medicals – Upfront July 26 updated August 3
PPR – September 23 Time 11.58/11.59am (all 4 application decisions dropped)

Documents Submitted
CLIENT INFORMATION
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (3 pages)
IDENTIFICATION
Passport Bio-Data page
NIN Slip
Birth Certificate
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES
IELTS
BSc certificate
Post Graduate certificate
MBA certificate
Transcripts
EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
Resume
NYSC CERTIFICATE
NGO CERTIFICATE
(I volunteer with one)
FAMILY / HOME TIES
OTHERS
Covid vaccination cards (we’re both fully vaccinated, as I had anticipated that it might become a deal breaker)
Marriage Certificate
Newspaper change of name page
Police Report (UK & Nigeria) I schooled in the UK
Family Pictures (included so many pictures of us swimming, playing tennis, taking a ride, the children playing alone, in our motor vehicle, at home etc)

PROOF OF FUNDS DOCUMENT TABLE -sponsor is my spouse
PAGE NUMBER DOCUMENT TYPE
1 EVIDENCE OF TUITION PAYMENT
2 TUITION INVOICE
4 SPONSORSHIP LETTER
5 SPONSOR BIODATA
6 SPONSOR'S LETTER OF CONSENT AND RELEASE
7 SPONSOR'S EMPLOYER LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
8 SPONSOR'S EMPLOYMENT LETTER
11 LETTER OF CONFIRMATION AND STATEMENT FOR SPONSOR’S MUTUAL FUNDS ACCOUNT
20 SPONSOR’S SALARY ACCOUNT MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET
21 SPONSOR'S PAYSLIPS – 6 months
33 APPLICANT’S PERSONAL ACCOUNT BANK REFERENCE LETTER
34 APPLICANT’S PERSONAL ACCOUNT MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET
35 APPLICANT'S BUSINESS ACCOUNT BANK REFERENCE LETTER
36 APPLICANT'S BUSINESS MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET
37 APPLICANT'S BUSINESS DOCUMENTS - CAC documents (didn’t include tax certificate)
Notarized CAC
Chamber of Commerce membership certificate for business (I also included a picture of me on the day of induction)
46 HANDOVER LETTER AND REPLY (wrote a letter that my spouse will oversee the running of the business and he also replied to confirm that he will do same)
48 APPLICANTS STORE PICTURES (took a selfie and showed some sections)
52 APPLICANT’S BUSINESS INVOICES AND EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT FOR GOODS
63 LETTER OF INTRODUCTION ( one of the business suppliers ( a well-known Nigerian food brand )

64 STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT (about 4 months statement from the brand)
68 PROPERTY - LAND DOCUMENTS
95 VEHICLE DOCUMENTS AND PICTURES (well. I’m not sure why I included these though haha)

HOME ADDRESSES
I stated all the addresses where we lived with dates
OTHER ADDRESSES
- (TOWN WHERE APPLICANT’S PARENTS LIVE)
- (HOMETOWN WHERE SPOUSE’S PARENT LIVES)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KellyKk: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
AKANLE2:
Indeed What God can not do does not exist. The book of John 14: 13-14 has been my guide as I pray to Him. I join Next Level Prayer of Pastor Bolaji Idowu daily and God of Next level has shown me mercy by pushing me to my next level. My application was approved today, Am so grateful, Happy to be part of this great family. My timeline is shown below:

Application submitted: June 6,2021 (with upfront Medical )
Biometrics completed : June 10,2021
Medical Passed: June 11,2021
Review of Eligibility : Sept 22,2021
BVL and PPR : Sept 23, 2021 at around 12:30 pm

I never sent webform or message to IRCC, I dont even know how to send it, I was just trying to learn how to do so .I didn't received the so called ghost update throughout my waiting period. From the admission to approval process i did everything myself with lot of information I got here, I am January 2022 intake going to university of Winnipeg, Manitoba.

God of SBJ Oshofa, God of Pastoe E,A. Adeboye , God of Prophet Ayo Babalola , God of Next Level Pastor Bolaji Idowu Just looked at me and show me mercy,I will forever be Grateful to this God
Congrats ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by obilec: 6:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
DestinationCann:
Visit mpowerfinancing dot com

God bless you, thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lekiboboe: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Rach622:
Good morning all,

Please when can I do biometrics ? where ? what is the process and how much does it cost for an adult and for a minor? please please help. PS; I'll be submitting my application in October

You can only do biometrics when you submit your STUDY VISA APPLICATION

LINK TO BOOK FOR BIOMETRICS AT VFS
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment:::::

The biometric fee is $85 CAD and its part of the $235 CAD Study Visa Application fee

That is,

STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION - $150 CAD
BIOMETRICS - $ 85 CAD
Total - $ 235 CAD

What to go along with to VFS Office (Lagos & Abuja) for Biometrics Experience

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/11#105208051

Biometrics at VFS Office (Based on the experience of a Nairaland Member)

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/12#97324402

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/210#106072472

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.