Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (221) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (861124 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bislebrunette: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thank you for your kind words.

I think I chose Certificate. @viviangogos

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
This is indeed glorious
Congratulations

Bislebrunette:

PPR Alert
First time applicant
Family of 4
SO – Visiting Visa
Children – SP
Glory to God in the highest. So. My story is not too long. I applied for a post graduate certificate program even though I already have an MBA and God approved my application himself. My first mistake was not applying on time, I thought it will be in 7 weeks afterall that’s what they said on their website. Second mistake, I did not include a sibling’s detail for my hubby, thank God I decided to just look through the documents I submitted for everyone like 2 weeks after. I immediately raised a webform and told them it was an oversight, the mail was acknowledged.
Then the doubting and long wait began, per I have an MBA and I made a mistake in completing one of our forms. Little did I know it was going to be a long wait, sent a couple of webforms, I also sent a webform last week to say I had resumed and needed to be at the school, and reminded them I am fully vaccinated, I don’t know if that prompted themas I didn’t get a reply, MP sent a mail, was told in review. I got tired and stopped checking my profile, decided to just wait for the mails. I caught a couple of ghost updates back when I was keeping vigil on the account.
I ordered for cbsa notes last month, received it last night but it showed application was in progress, no indications of what’s going on. And today I received the correspondence mails for all of us at the same time.
PS: I took a leap of faith and resumed on the 7th.
Timeline
Application Submitted – June 23
Eligibility started almost immediately, think the next day
Background check – started immediately
Medicals – Upfront July 26 updated August 3
PPR – September 23 Time 11.58/11.59am (all 4 application decisions dropped)

Documents Submitted
CLIENT INFORMATION
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (3 pages)
IDENTIFICATION
Passport Bio-Data page
NIN Slip
Birth Certificate
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES
IELTS
BSc certificate
Post Graduate certificate
MBA certificate
Transcripts
EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
Resume
NYSC CERTIFICATE
NGO CERTIFICATE
(I volunteer with one)
FAMILY / HOME TIES
OTHERS
Covid vaccination cards (we’re both fully vaccinated, as I had anticipated that it might become a deal breaker)
Marriage Certificate
Newspaper change of name page
Police Report (UK & Nigeria) I schooled in the UK
Family Pictures (included so many pictures of us swimming, playing tennis, taking a ride, the children playing alone, in our motor vehicle, at home etc)

PROOF OF FUNDS DOCUMENT TABLE -sponsor is my spouse
PAGE NUMBER DOCUMENT TYPE
1 EVIDENCE OF TUITION PAYMENT
2 TUITION INVOICE
4 SPONSORSHIP LETTER
5 SPONSOR BIODATA
6 SPONSOR'S LETTER OF CONSENT AND RELEASE
7 SPONSOR'S EMPLOYER LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
8 SPONSOR'S EMPLOYMENT LETTER
11 LETTER OF CONFIRMATION AND STATEMENT FOR SPONSOR’S MUTUAL FUNDS ACCOUNT
20 SPONSOR’S SALARY ACCOUNT MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET
21 SPONSOR'S PAYSLIPS – 6 months
33 APPLICANT’S PERSONAL ACCOUNT BANK REFERENCE LETTER
34 APPLICANT’S PERSONAL ACCOUNT MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET
35 APPLICANT'S BUSINESS ACCOUNT BANK REFERENCE LETTER
36 APPLICANT'S BUSINESS MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET
37 APPLICANT'S BUSINESS DOCUMENTS - CAC documents (didn’t include tax certificate)
Notarized CAC
Chamber of Commerce membership certificate for business (I also included a picture of me on the day of induction)
46 HANDOVER LETTER AND REPLY (wrote a letter that my spouse will oversee the running of the business and he also replied to confirm that he will do same)
48 APPLICANTS STORE PICTURES (took a selfie and showed some sections)
52 APPLICANT’S BUSINESS INVOICES AND EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT FOR GOODS
63 LETTER OF INTRODUCTION ( one of the business suppliers ( a well-known Nigerian food brand )

64 STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT (about 4 months statement from the brand)
68 PROPERTY - LAND DOCUMENTS
95 VEHICLE DOCUMENTS AND PICTURES (well. I’m not sure why I included these though haha)

HOME ADDRESSES
I stated all the addresses where we lived with dates
OTHER ADDRESSES
- (TOWN WHERE APPLICANT’S PARENTS LIVE)
- (HOMETOWN WHERE SPOUSE’S PARENT LIVES)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations,..
God will show the remaining of us mercy in Jesus name

AKANLE2:
Indeed What God can not do does not exist. The book of John 14: 13-14 has been my guide as I pray to Him. I join Next Level Prayer of Pastor Bolaji Idowu daily and God of Next level has shown me mercy by pushing me to my next level. My application was approved today, Am so grateful, Happy to be part of this great family. My timeline is shown below:

Application submitted: June 6,2021 (with upfront Medical )
Biometrics completed : June 10,2021
Medical Passed: June 11,2021
Review of Eligibility : Sept 22,2021
BVL and PPR : Sept 23, 2021 at around 12:30 pm

I never sent webform or message to IRCC, I dont even know how to send it, I was just trying to learn how to do so .I didn't received the so called ghost update throughout my waiting period. From the admission to approval process i did everything myself with lot of information I got here, I am January 2022 intake going to university of Winnipeg, Manitoba.

God of SBJ Oshofa, God of Pastoe E,A. Adeboye , God of Prophet Ayo Babalola , God of Next Level Pastor Bolaji Idowu Just looked at me and show me mercy,I will forever be Grateful to this God

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by borvick(f): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
���������

DestinationCann:
Nawa ooo.
IRCC just decided to take me to school of patience and probably award me PhD in patience.

Ordered GCMS notes on 8th August and nothing yet. cry

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Okuanata110621: 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
First Time applicant (Empty passport; Never traveled before)

My timeline (I submitted before I knew about this forum; did not use an agent)

Application Submitted - July 4th
Biometric request - July 5th
Biometric passed - July 12th
Upfront Medicals - June 16th
Upfront medical passed - September 15th
Correspondence letter - September 23rd
PPR- September 23rd

N/B: sent three webforms; one to Lagos before I knew about this platform and the other two to Nairobi. The first webform to Nairobi, I mentioned my Medicals I did in June. That week, they changed my medicals to passed.
I attached my IELTS result (wrote on the 3rd of July; overall 8.0 band) to the last webform.

Documents submitted

All IMM forms
Letter of acceptance
MBS of 25k USD (My Aunty is my sponsor)
payment of first semester fees
Sponsor company's bank statements (I do not know the exact amount; approx 5m)
2 Land documents from my sponsor
Letter of Explanation
Upfront medical document
Bachelor degree certificate
Employment letter from my company
Other professional certificates
Letter of Explanation of Financial support
Letter of Financial Affidavit from sponsor

DLI: University of New Brunswick (M.Eng). I deferred to January 2022 term.

Please can someone mention the post about sending of Passport?
Also, my initial LOA has both September and January start dates, do I still need to send another LOA?

What God cannot do, does not exist!!

Thank you smiley

37 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tourphland(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okuanata110621:

PPR- September 23rd

N/B: sent three webforms; one to Lagos before I knew about this platform and the other two to Nairobi. The first webform to Nairobi, I mentioned my Medicals I did in June. That week, they changed my medicals to passed.
I attached my IELTS result (wrote on the 3rd of July; overall 8.0 band) to the last webform.

Documents submitted

All IMM forms
Letter of acceptance
Letter of Explanation
Upfront medical document

Also, my initial LOA has both September and January start dates, do I still need to send another LOA?

Thank you smiley

July applicant. Seriously…. Congrats boss

Eh! God

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Favouriteguy: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Godsfave:
Omo i dey hear Abuja is fast Abuja is fast, na today i believe ooo!

Abuja received my passport on Monday cos i sent Friday evening, they sent counterfoil and LOI on Tuesday, sent passport back to ph on Wednesday. Dhl delivered to me this afternoon. Omo this stamp fine goooooooooooonnnnnnnnn. Glory be to GOD!!

Was there a way u could track the PP?
Sent mine on Wednesday last week to Abuja, paid transmission fee because Biometrics was in Lagos but I haven't got any thing from DHL site.

Sent u a Mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bukuns2000: 7:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okuanata110621:

PPR- September 23rd

Documents submitted

All IMM forms
Letter of acceptance
Letter of Explanation
Upfront medical document

Thank you smiley
congratulations, I tap into your blessing, I will testify here to by God's Grace

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Rach622(f): 7:56pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thank you Lekiboboe smiley
Lekiboboe:

You can only do biometrics when you submit your STUDY VISA APPLICATION

LINK TO BOOK FOR BIOMETRICS AT VFS
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/book-an-appointment:::::

The biometric fee is $85 CAD and its part of the $235 CAD Study Visa Application fee

That is,

STUDY PERMIT APPLICATION - $150 CAD
BIOMETRICS - $ 85 CAD
Total - $ 235 CAD

What to go along with to VFS Office (Lagos & Abuja) for Biometrics Experience

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/11#105208051

Biometrics at VFS Office (Based on the experience of a Nairaland Member)

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/12#97324402

https://www.nairaland.com/6719291/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/210#106072472

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Godsfave: 7:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Favouriteguy:

Was there a way u could track the PP?
Sent mine on Wednesday last week to Abuja, paid transmission fee because Biometrics was in Lagos but I haven't got any thing from DHL site.

Sent u a Mail
When you input the tracking number given to you by dhl what does it show? And they must have given you two tracking numbers if you did to and fro. The return tracking number is actually what you should be checking now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by childgodlyyy: 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hello everyone
Please what do I do if I have an approved study permit application but want to change my school
I hear I have to reapply?
Please can someone guide me on what to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seems I'm the only may applicant left here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Rach622(f): 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thank you for your response
DestinationCann:
Hi, the document will show that you are going to be paying installments monthly. I think you shouldn't use it for the following reasons:

1) Technical, the land doesn't belong to you until you pay the final installment
2) paying monthly instalment means you'll be taking out money money. The VO expects to see where that payment will come from.

It only means you have to show enough source of monthly income to show you will be able to pay the instalment monthly in Nigeria and still take care of yourself in Canada. Please keep in mind that you are only entitled to 20hrs of weekly work (you don't even consider that in determining how much you have oo).

Use your family i.e spouse and children(if you are married with children), parents, siblings, current work as home ties instead.

You can include it sha if you can explain how you'll pay the instalment while you are a full time student in Canada.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Bukoj: 8:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thank you.
oyinlove15:
You don't really have to, I wasn't asked at the POE in Toronto however it is always good to prepare.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Zhaynurb(f): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Good evening guys, please I need your help regarding sending web form to IRCC since am using an agent and I only have my application number with me. And when I was filling up the form I saw UCI number I don't even understand am tired , I don't if I should fill it or not since it's the agent email that I used for my processing please enlighten me on what to do because am literally exhausted. I just feel like I should not have started this at all �� am regretting it cos it's taking a toll on me badly

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mzzsommy: 8:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congrats to you, I submitted mine same month, did biometric June, den medicals last month bn august...God!! I am still waiting oo, I even applied for Nse. I applied through an agent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by rotexteymie(f): 8:10pm On Sep 23, 2021

Lani84:
Good morning friends,

Please I have a question, my sister that was refused used an agent that is based in Canada. He told her not be checking her application status because IRCC will flag her application for being accessed by a Nigerian IP address and a Canadian IP address. I told her it doesn't make sense for them to do that because obviously the applicant is in Nigeria. The agent discouraged her from seeing anything on the application or from even logging in to see based on this but I feel like it's not true. She also accepted it because she is very busy at work and didn't have to follow the process.

We are planning to reapply after GCMS notes arrive and she is planning to use the same guy (for whatever reason). I want to be able to tell her that she can be checking this time. Friends, have any of you heard of this being a reason for refusal? I appreciate your urgent responses because we fought over this yesterday and are currently not speaking

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mzzsommy: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congrats, I submitted since may and did my biometric June, I am still waiting with faith
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations Finally Team July....All glory be to God

Okuanata110621:

PPR- September 23rd

Documents submitted

All IMM forms
Letter of acceptance
Letter of Explanation
Upfront medical document

Thank you smiley
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Greatadams: 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
URGENT!! apart from the document that IRCC provided to me and my passport do i need to add any other document when submitting my passport
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by LoluNas: 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Emmasonic4me:

Please are you very sure about this...that a student can get PTA with one way ticket?

You cannot get PTA with a one way ticket even as a student. You need a return ticket for PTA
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Blazca:
Seems I'm the only may applicant left here

You are not oohh ..
We still dey here oohh
May 11th applicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ChampO(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congrats!!!!!!!!

Bislebrunette:

PPR Alert
First time applicant
Family of 4
SO – Visiting Visa
Children – SP
Glory to God in the highest. So. My story is not too long. I applied for a post graduate certificate program even though I already have an MBA and God approved my application himself. My first mistake was not applying on time, I thought it will be in 7 weeks afterall that’s what they said on their website. Second mistake, I did not include a sibling’s detail for my hubby, thank God I decided to just look through the documents I submitted for everyone like 2 weeks after. I immediately raised a webform and told them it was an oversight, the mail was acknowledged.
Then the doubting and long wait began, per I have an MBA and I made a mistake in completing one of our forms. Little did I know it was going to be a long wait, sent a couple of webforms, I also sent a webform last week to say I had resumed and needed to be at the school, and reminded them I am fully vaccinated, I don’t know if that prompted themas I didn’t get a reply, MP sent a mail, was told in review. I got tired and stopped checking my profile, decided to just wait for the mails. I caught a couple of ghost updates back when I was keeping vigil on the account.
I ordered for cbsa notes last month, received it last night but it showed application was in progress, no indications of what’s going on. And today I received the correspondence mails for all of us at the same time.
PS: I took a leap of faith and resumed on the 7th.
Timeline
Application Submitted – June 23
Eligibility started almost immediately, think the next day
Background check – started immediately
Medicals – Upfront July 26 updated August 3
PPR – September 23 Time 11.58/11.59am (all 4 application decisions dropped)

Documents Submitted
CLIENT INFORMATION
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE (3 pages)
IDENTIFICATION
Passport Bio-Data page
NIN Slip
Birth Certificate
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATES
IELTS
BSc certificate
Post Graduate certificate
MBA certificate
Transcripts
EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
Resume
NYSC CERTIFICATE
NGO CERTIFICATE
(I volunteer with one)
FAMILY / HOME TIES
OTHERS
Covid vaccination cards (we’re both fully vaccinated, as I had anticipated that it might become a deal breaker)
Marriage Certificate
Newspaper change of name page
Police Report (UK & Nigeria) I schooled in the UK
Family Pictures (included so many pictures of us swimming, playing tennis, taking a ride, the children playing alone, in our motor vehicle, at home etc)

PROOF OF FUNDS DOCUMENT TABLE -sponsor is my spouse
PAGE NUMBER DOCUMENT TYPE
1 EVIDENCE OF TUITION PAYMENT
2 TUITION INVOICE
4 SPONSORSHIP LETTER
5 SPONSOR BIODATA
6 SPONSOR'S LETTER OF CONSENT AND RELEASE
7 SPONSOR'S EMPLOYER LETTER OF INTRODUCTION
8 SPONSOR'S EMPLOYMENT LETTER
11 LETTER OF CONFIRMATION AND STATEMENT FOR SPONSOR’S MUTUAL FUNDS ACCOUNT
20 SPONSOR’S SALARY ACCOUNT MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET
21 SPONSOR'S PAYSLIPS – 6 months
33 APPLICANT’S PERSONAL ACCOUNT BANK REFERENCE LETTER
34 APPLICANT’S PERSONAL ACCOUNT MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET
35 APPLICANT'S BUSINESS ACCOUNT BANK REFERENCE LETTER
36 APPLICANT'S BUSINESS MYBANKSTATEMENT TICKET
37 APPLICANT'S BUSINESS DOCUMENTS - CAC documents (didn’t include tax certificate)
Notarized CAC
Chamber of Commerce membership certificate for business (I also included a picture of me on the day of induction)
46 HANDOVER LETTER AND REPLY (wrote a letter that my spouse will oversee the running of the business and he also replied to confirm that he will do same)
48 APPLICANTS STORE PICTURES (took a selfie and showed some sections)
52 APPLICANT’S BUSINESS INVOICES AND EVIDENCE OF PAYMENT FOR GOODS
63 LETTER OF INTRODUCTION ( one of the business suppliers ( a well-known Nigerian food brand )

64 STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT (about 4 months statement from the brand)
68 PROPERTY - LAND DOCUMENTS
95 VEHICLE DOCUMENTS AND PICTURES (well. I’m not sure why I included these though haha)

HOME ADDRESSES
I stated all the addresses where we lived with dates
OTHER ADDRESSES
- (TOWN WHERE APPLICANT’S PARENTS LIVE)
- (HOMETOWN WHERE SPOUSE’S PARENT LIVES)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Johnchan2: 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Mzzsommy:
Congrats, I submitted since may and did my biometric June, I am still waiting with faith

God go do am for us
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Yes ooo, very awesome to know. Though there was a guy in thread 19 that applied on July 6th and got response on July 30th, I cant timber his moniker like that was less than one month oooo. I have seen another one that applied July 12th and got response on August 3rd. We thank God they are moving ooooo.

tourphland:

July applicant. Seriously…. Congrats boss

Eh! God
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ekulu77: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hello
Please when ordering for gcsm note
I'm I suppose to order for basic gcsm or gcsm file
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nonametopicko: 8:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Second time Study Permit application

I literally found out about this thread after submitting the second application I was beating myself up for not knowing about it earlier you guys are all amazing

Timeline:
Application submitted : July 2nd 2021
Upfront medicals : June 14th 2021
Medicals updated to pass: July 12 2021
Correspondence letter : September 23rd 2021
PPR : September 23rd 2021
Review of Eligibility started after the correspondence letter dropped

My first application was submitted in February 2021 and refused June 4th 2021, reason stated was financial status and personal assets. I didn’t included landed properties or my personal bank statements in this first application.
My dad said not to worry we’ll reapply, luckily for me I had deferred my admission already from May till September.
The careless thing i did was not ordering my gcms notes before submitting my second application, but Alhamdullilah everything still worked out fine for me. I wouldn’t advice anyone to do same.

Documents Submitted:
The three IMM Forms
Letter of acceptance
School receipts for a semester tuition
Affidavit of Support from Sponsor(dad)
Fcmb MBS of sponsor of over CAD30,000
Foreign Investment statements form Fsdh
Pension Statement of Accounts form Stanbic Ibtc, and some other foreign bank statements
Property documents home and abroad
Letter of support from sponsor
Letter of introduction from sponsors workplace
Letter of recommendation from sponsors nephew who is a Canadian citizen and his Canadian passport
Parents Passports data page and visa
My passport and visa stamps
Police certificate
My Letter of employment, 6 months bank statement with balance of 750k and payslips for 2 months
My birth certificate
Bsc Certificate
Nysc cert
Ielts result
3 page Letter of explanation stating my older siblings returned home after their masters in the uk to build their careers and start their families.
Didn’t send any web forms or emails to IRCC, my application just became 11weeks last week . I planned on bombarding them from next week . Lol
Finally getting this PPR is definitely a great feeling. Wishing it on everyone still waiting .

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nonametopicko: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Nonametopicko:
Second time Study Permit application

I literally found out about this thread after submitting the second application I was beating myself up for not knowing about it earlier you guys are all amazing

Timeline:
Application submitted : July 2nd 2021
Upfront medicals : June 14th 2021
Medicals updated to pass: July 12 2021
Correspondence letter : September 23rd 2021
PPR : September 23rd 2021
Review of Eligibility started after the correspondence letter dropped

My first application was submitted in February 2021 and refused June 4th 2021, reason stated was financial status and personal assets. I didn’t included landed properties or my personal bank statements in this first application.
My dad said not to worry we’ll reapply, luckily for me I had deferred my admission already from May till September.
The careless thing i did was not ordering my gcms notes before submitting my second application, but Alhamdullilah everything still worked out fine for me. I wouldn’t advice anyone to do same.

Documents Submitted:
The three IMM Forms
Letter of acceptance
School receipts for a semester tuition
Affidavit of Support from Sponsor(dad)
Fcmb MBS of sponsor of over CAD30,000
Foreign Investment statements form Fsdh
Pension Statement of Accounts form Stanbic Ibtc, and some other foreign bank statements
Property documents home and abroad
Letter of support from sponsor
Letter of introduction from sponsors workplace
Letter of recommendation from sponsors nephew who is a Canadian citizen and his Canadian passport
Parents Passports data page and visa
My passport and visa stamps
Police certificate
My Letter of employment, 6 months bank statement with balance of 750k and payslips for 2 months
My birth certificate
Bsc Certificate
Nysc cert
Ielts result
3 page Letter of explanation stating my older siblings returned home after their masters in the uk to build their careers and start their families.
Didn’t send any web forms or emails to IRCC, my application just became 11weeks last week . I planned on bombarding them from next week . Lol
Finally getting this PPR is definitely a great feeling. Wishing it on everyone still waiting .

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by childgodlyyy: 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
someone please help it's important
childgodlyyy:
Hello everyone
Please what do I do if I have an approved study permit application but want to change my school
I hear I have to reapply?
Please can someone guide me on what to do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Marpol: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Please do I need to fill a consent form for a dependent who is 5years old?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ChampO(m): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hi guys,
Please, I need some advice/clarification on this:
I have my application with IRCC already since June (student visa application), (I got to know of upfront-medicals recently, when I read through the previous threads here). The course registration ended yesterday for my department and because I didn’t really want to do this online classes, I decided to defer my admission to fall 2022 yesterday.
The university already sent me a new admission letter this afternoon. This evening I got an update from IRCC to go and do medicals . I am not sure if I should raise a webform and update them that my new start date is sept 2022.
Any advice?
Will this new changes in my start date in any way affect my current visa application?
Do you think I could be asked to start a new visa application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ChampO(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hi,
What stage are you presently?
If you check the document (Medicals) sent to you, on the immigration details you will see a number like this 77-5674-5465. (it's 10 digit )

Zhaynurb:
Good evening guys, please I need your help regarding sending web form to IRCC since am using an agent and I only have my application number with me. And when I was filling up the form I saw UCI number I don't even understand am tired , I don't if I should fill it or not since it's the agent email that I used for my processing please enlighten me on what to do because am literally exhausted. I just feel like I should not have started this at all �� am regretting it cos it's taking a toll on me badly

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.