Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (856508 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 4:54am On Oct 26, 2021
Menakay:

Dont mind him, he's the one misleading people here and I'm not going to respond to his comments again. I know alot of people who got UK 10years ban and they were issued Canada visa, same with people with Canada ban and issued UK visa. Some of them will discourage people here and do that same thing behind.

Yes. For someone who got a ban in another country, it doesn't stop him or her from getting Visa to another country that shares information. The only thing is the scrutiny will be high, but if he or she submits authentic and non fraudulent documents/files, surely visa will be granted so long as he or she passes the eligibility.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sweetchi2411: 5:24am On Oct 26, 2021
Ketima:

Yes that's how they do. Is not mandatory to get a supervisor before application. You state your research area in SOI. Then select potential supervisors in your application. The supervisor I got was in UNBC and not USask.

But I advice even after submission, kindly be writing to potential supervisors. It will facilitate your application if you can get one before admission is compiled and concluded.

OK. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Tinakem(f): 6:02am On Oct 26, 2021
Ketima:

Yes Jay 316. First I submitted was normal SOA. Then after 2months, submitted MBS of increased amount, then a month and later, submitted another MBS of increased amount too.

If I may ask pls why do u Keep on submitting MBS, did they ask for it. Do u advise I do same
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 6:29am On Oct 26, 2021
Tinakem:

If I may ask pls why do u Keep on submitting MBS, did they ask for it. Do u advise I do same

They never asked for it. Because I used a 3rd party sposnor and to prove that my sponsor is capable, I kept summiting POF in MBS format to keep showing that even after submission of initial POF, that my money and sponsors money is increasing. All this is to tackle usual VO concerns like "if sponsor is well established and will money b available being a 3rd party".

Note: sponsor account is a business account, so I attached invoices and reciepts to tackle source of lump sums that was deposited.

So, please I did it out of my own idea I thought would help.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 6:42am On Oct 26, 2021
Yes, DHL has shown delivered

Jay316:
is ur tracker showing delivered?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ddoreen1: 6:49am On Oct 26, 2021
Ketima pls reply your mail. I just sent you a mail.
Ketima:

Lol. Is ok. Have replied your mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by milfrey(m): 6:50am On Oct 26, 2021
Have you applied for your study permit and have you traveled to Canada?
Heledy:
Will my valid visitor visa have any influence on my application?
And can i do my medical upfront?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2021
Ddoreen1:
Ketima pls reply your mail. I just sent you a mail.

I can't see any new mail. I have replied the first one you sent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mozalola(f): 7:30am On Oct 26, 2021
Hi everyone,
I recently got married and I want a better future for my family. We intend relocating to Canada but we have minimal funds, which route is the best route to start our processing with.
An answer will be appreciated so I can know where to start from.
Thanks in anticipation �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ndboyfire: 7:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Please gurus in the house
Abeg help me with this question

1.is it possible in a family application for dependant application to approved while principal applicant (study visa) is denied. I

2. Is also possible for the Principal applicant to application to be approved while dependants application is denied

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mozalola(f): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Faithyyyyy:
It's been almost a year here and I am glad to be an alumni. I applied for my study permit last year and got it within a month despite the pandemic and delays. I followed up rigorously, didn't defer my classes and started online classes because I was convinced it would favour me. I eventually travelled with my husband and son when resuming on campus and it was a great experience.

Today I am a proud graduate of University of Ottawa. Yes I finished my program in record time and I am over the moon.

My mission here is to give back more positively and encourage everyone on this journey who has faith and believes this is what they want to go for. It takes patience, research, hardwork and even financial commitment.

Let us keep faith and hope alive on this journey of the brave

Please if you apply for student visa and you are married , do you get to travel with your family automatically?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 7:58am On Oct 26, 2021
Ndboyfire:
Please gurus in the house
Abeg help me with this question

1.is it possible in a family application for dependant application to approved while principal applicant (study visa) is denied. I

2. Is also possible for the Principal applicant to application to be approved while dependants application is denied

For your first question, I don't think is possible to approve a dependant to the main applicant while the main applicant is denied. Instead, I have witnessed where the dependant gets PPR first before the principal applicant.

The second question to some point is possible (probability). I haven't witnessed such so can say. But note that the way this IRCC does their things, anything is possible.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Mozalola:

Please if you apply for student visa and you are married , do you get to travel with your family automatically?

If your family was included in your application and all applications were approved, yes you all can. But when they were not included in your application, how will you now travel with them? which visa will they use to travel?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ddoreen1: 8:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Thank you. I have drop the message
Ketima:

I can't see any new mail. I have replied the first one you sent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mikediaye: 8:39am On Oct 26, 2021
Guys God has done it. After the long wait (5months and 1 week) .. it’s pprrrrrrrr

38 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by sam4774: 8:43am On Oct 26, 2021
congratulations, today has started well and early!

Mikediaye:
Guys God has done it. After the long wait (5months and 1 week) .. it’s pprrrrrrrr
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2021
Ketima:

Yes Jay 316. First I submitted was normal SOA. Then after 2months, submitted MBS of increased amount, then a month and later, submitted another MBS of increased amount too.
nice strategy. lol.it worked and we bless God
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Francejaik(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2021
Mikediaye:

CONGRATULATIONS
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 26, 2021
Menakay:

Dont mind him, he's the one misleading people here and I'm not going to respond to his comments again. I know alot of people who got UK 10years ban and they were issued Canada visa, same with people with Canada ban and issued UK visa. Some of them will discourage people here and do that same thing behind.
well,am not part of them.point is Canada shares imigration details with these other 5 countries. that what is called info sharing on ur GCMS note.they also use it to check criminality. So I am not deceiving anyone.if ppl have gotten Visa after Ban in other countries, that's a marvelous development and I like that.but u coming here to say Canada does not share imigration details with U.K is a lie and u r mis informing ppl.dont say what u r not sure of and then make it emphatic .

peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 26, 2021
Ketima:

Yes. For someone who got a ban in another country, it doesn't stop him or her from getting Visa to another country that shares information. The only thing is the scrutiny will be high, but if he or she submits authentic and non fraudulent documents/files, surely visa will be granted so long as he or she passes the eligibility.
His or her point is that they dont even share info at all with U.K .some ppl will just see it and wen applying for their study permit in Canada may not declare that they were denied Visa in U.K thinking they dont share info with Canada which can lead to another thing .Even the Guru mekano even added Germany saying we shud not hide our activities if we have ever being to Germany while applying cos they may knw.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by beedyboy(m): 8:57am On Oct 26, 2021
Mikediaye:

Congratulations. May Canada Favour you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Winnn: 8:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Congratulations!!!!! Sweet news
Mikediaye:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Heledy(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Yes I have applied
Am still in 9ja
milfrey:
Have you applied for your study permit and have you traveled to Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Tinakem:

no two applications are the same oo.do what works for u.package ur application to d best of ur ability. it may work if u have Lump sum or a sum that u feel the V.O will think will not be there.sometimes the V.O may ask for updated statement of account sef.it depends but do what ur spirit says u should do according to ur situation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 26, 2021
CalcreteJB:

VAC will send u a mail today.did u send to Abuja?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by hotboss: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2021
Henriie:
I didn't submit my waec certificate just degree cert/Transcript. I did submit ielts and I got an Admission from MUN

Please bto. What is the actual tuition on your admission offer. I'm applying too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by philit22(m): 9:03am On Oct 26, 2021
Please is anyone going to Saskatoon and will need a male roommate by January. I really need a roommate. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2021
Mozalola:

no ooo.even a new born baby needs a passport to travel and u need to apply or the baby.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2021
Mikediaye:
congrats. so early in the morning .the day has started bright ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2021
please I need link to book for flight to Vancouver at a good price oooo for December ending or beginning of January. the prices am seeing here na war ooo.the cheapest is Dec 25th.how can I travel on xmas day.no b juju be dat?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by olabisi6438(f): 9:25am On Oct 26, 2021
Good day guys. Please for anyone who has done affidavits.. So here at the court they're asking to get a court receipt with affidavits. My question is if the court receipt is compulsory.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jaymaster18: 9:27am On Oct 26, 2021
CalcreteJB:

Chat with vfs on their website and ask for your tracking id thats what i did cos my envelope got to vfs abuja on thursday 9am and till today no mail from vfs so i had to chat them on their website and they gave me my tracking id, my envelope is already under process at IRCC abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.