Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (856044 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mamaamanda: 5:53am On Nov 07, 2021
I had to create a virtual dollar card account on Barter by flutter rave. All thanks from the information gathered from here.
vtino13:

A quick question, how where you able to pay for your application fee for lambton. Couldn't use my debit card

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nickoko: 6:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Hello great people,

Please are there other ways to booking and getting medical done outside online booking.
It is strange to notice that Q-life and IOM does not available from now to August 2022 on their website. I think there is something not so right or am I the one doing the wrong thing?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nickoko: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2021
Hello MamaAmanda,

Surprisingly, this same Lambton College did not ask me to upload a notarized documents. I saw the PGD program that fancy me in their college website and I immediately applied by attaching all my documents and proceeded to the payment section. Did payment via someone in Canada and a week later, I received my letter for acceptance.

mamaamanda:
Greetings to everyone. I have been trying to catch up on this thread and I must appreciate the good works of everyone and the gurus.
Please, am trying to apply for a PGD course at Lambton college and they said the documents to be uploaded should be notarised. Can someone please educate me on how to go about that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by theyjyte: 6:24am On Nov 07, 2021
theyjyte:
Yeahhhhhhh!!!!!
Smtin HOOOGE don land oo
Very HOOOGE
PPR at last
Second tym application
Applied august 15
It’s been a crazy experience tho

THE FULL GIST….
My first application was on April 2nd 2021
I submitted everything with upfront medicals
I later got IELTS request for NSE route ( NSE route still dy available den ) …
Fast forward to May 31, I got refused based on financial and personal asset
So I ordered for GCMS note on June 1.
The notes came in a month later and the VO concerns were :
Lump sum deposit
Not convinced the funds I presented would be sufficient
Not convinced the funds would be available for studies
And sees the whole expenses unreasonable
[/b]
I actually had some lump sum deposits I failed to explain in my first application and there was sharp drop in Naira value during that period ( I think Naira dropped from 1 CAD :303 Naira to 325 Naira ) so the CAD equivalence of my POF also dropped too. Trying to savage the situation.. I complicated tinz further by dropping another lump sum and sent webform to inform them my POF has been updated with more funds because of exchange rate
So before gcms note came I was already suspecting areas I jonsed in the first application

FOR SECOND APPLICATION…
To prove my funds sufficiency and availability
I paid full tuition fee (1 year )
Paid for GIC
Put 6k USD in domm account and tagged it miscellaneous funds for flight and hotel in my LOE
Fund money market investment account with 5M to show I have excess of my cost of studies and I have money to come back to after my studies ( this is to prove the study expenses are reasonable )
I tried to avoid lump sum this time and I made sure I explained everything that looks like lump sum especially on my domm account.
To prove source of income for all the plenty money I claimed to have, I submitted my employment letter and payslips but my pay no match all dose funds I showed.. so I padded my income strength by claiming to be a consultant and I do engineering consulting jobs along side my normal job
I am registered engineer so I have yearly practicing license I claimed it made me eligible to be a consultant. I leverage on that and also got reference letters from some companies I once did Smtin with.. then I added an exaggerated service order of arnd 7M to show how heavy I get paid from my consulting jobs.
I then explained everything in a 8page LOE
I tried to explain everything like I am talking to a primary 1 kid
Then I submitted the second application on August 15
October 15th, IRCC requested for medicals… Smtin I did since March 25th for my first application
I sent webform to update them I still hav valid medicals and they updated it to pass on oct 19
Then on October 27 they dropped only BVL… another wait started till November 6th when they finally released the main Smtin HOOOGE
PPR landed

My approach to the second application was to put in all I have.. all I could offer.. even some of the tinz may not be needed… but I no wan hear anoda story of what I should have done… so I put in all (both the relevant and not relevant) and I can’t even point which of them was the deal breaker…

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KoinsOfLagos: 6:46am On Nov 07, 2021
lilylurv:
@Benquip
@KoinsOfLagos

Any update at your end from VFS?
I Got this email on Friday

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 7:17am On Nov 07, 2021
Hi,
Is cool to feel down at times like this.
If God is directing you to something else, then is fine; His ways are perfect, though might not be what we want, but the end will surely be pleasant. BUT if your emotion is pushing you away, then u ve to subject it under God’s feet...Abraham Lincoln failed election eight times(besides other failures in his life), before becoming the greatest president in the history of America.
Maybe you might need to do it differently this time, there are good guys on this forum who are always assisting, get in touch with them, above all, KEEP praying and trusting Him.

It will sure end in Praise!

quote author=ezeonlinebiz post=107387314]I just got refusal today again ....3rd time applicant. Base on fund and asset. Like this eeeh. I am done with Canada. Don't have that time again to put myself into unnecessary pressure and B.p. I want to thank all those who tried their best to answer my question in one way or the other. I move to the next phase of life. All the best to everyone waiting . I love you all for the unity. Bye[/quote]

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teeprecious: 8:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Nickoko:
Hello great people,

Please are there other ways to booking and getting medical done outside online booking.
It is strange to notice that Q-life and IOM does not available from now to August 2022 on their website. I think there is something not so right or am I the one doing the wrong thing?

Aug 2022 ke. Lagos or Abuja?
Although,it's kinda obvious that strange things dey happen for that medical level sef cos if I say what I heard and witnessed henn una go marvel. Until I saw it happen to a colleague and mysteriously a date in this November surfaced.
Maybe u should go there and enquire better ways to get a closer date.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ajoke08: 8:37am On Nov 07, 2021
AceeAy:

Good evening Nairalanders, I had to share my testimony to encourage others. I  Submitted my Application on the 24th May, 2021(First Time Applicant),  did biometric on the 4th of June, upfront Medical on the 19th of September and PPR  for a family of 5 arrived on the 6th of November.
I applied for study permit and 2yrs visiting visa for my spouse and kids. Although I applied before joiningÑL I learnt so much from here and corrected my mistakes from what I read. My application was with a Conditional letter of acceptance and without tution fee deposit. I only paid the 90CAD Application required by my school. ÑO IELTS  and we also used normal Statement of Accounts. I saw several ghost updates but I thank God who made it possible.

Submitted the underlisted forms as required:

1. Application for study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294)
2. Family Information (IMM 5257) - I declared only my immediate siblings and parents.
3. Application for Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada (IMM 5257) . I
4. First Degree Certificate
5. First Degree Transcript
6.Affidavit of Declaration of Income
7. 6 Months Bank Statement of my spouse and I. About #20M Fhrom my spouse account and #4.8M in my own account. These were personal savings accounts and not Salary accounts.
8. Pension Statement of Account
9. 6 Months Payslip for both of us
10. Letter of Sponsorship and support signed by my husband.
11. Statement of Purpose
12. Police Character Certificate
13. Curriculum Vitae
14.  Letter of Appointment from Current Employer.
15. Letter of Introduction from Current Employer (Reference Letter)
16. Birth Certificate (for the 5 of us)
17. Copy of Staff Identity Card
18. Pictures of the Family..

I wrote my SOP Myself and realised that my application was not perfect when compared to the profiles that I saw on nairaland but I want to thank God who proved that there is nothing impossible with him. Thank you Nairalanders your testimonies were encouraging.

Congratulations to you and your family.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by tkatechy(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2021
Good morning house, am new here
please any help on ielts, do i need to go for tutorials and any preferable place please

want to apply for PGD in canada
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ajoke08: 9:32am On Nov 07, 2021
THE FULL GIST….
My first application was in sept 2020 through an agent.
I got admitted for a 2yr course ( baking and pastry management in fanshawe college and I paid my tuition deposit.
I got IELTS request for NSE route in November ending and submitted 1st week in December.
School was suppose to resume in Jan.
And refusal letter came in January..
I immediately requested for gcms note and got it a month after.. with reasons.
- my sop does not make sense
- Study plan does not appear reasonable
- Previous study is higher than what applied for
-over 18 yrs study gap

So, I requested for a refund and i decided to hold on a bit

2nd Application
Got admission into another school (conestoga college) for a 1 yr course in Pastry and baking. Paid part of my tuition deposit.
Wrote my SOP my self, and I made sure addressed all the VO’s concerns.
I submitted sept 12 and did upfront medical sept 13th.

PPR and bvl dropped on 27th of oct.

Documents submitted
*PRAYER ( I prayed ooo and God heard)
-All the required document by ircc
-My company documents ( I am self employed)
-all my past training certificate in baking
-letter of sponsorship and support from husband
-my MBS ( my salary account). - I pay myself salary
-husband MBS
-Bsc certificate
-expired ielts
-children birth certificate
-marriage certificate
-nortorized house documents
-1st degree certificate and transcript

I can boldly say that everything I know today and used in my second application was from this platform.. thank you to all the gurus on this platform for sharing from your wealth of knowledge and experience.
And to everyone that got a refusal note in the recent time, it’s just a delay and I know how it feels , just pull yourself together, get your gcms note and try as much as possible to address all the concerns raised by the Visa officer and reapply.

It will all end in praise.

27 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 9:41am On Nov 07, 2021
Hi, please will a transit visa be required for Air France?
Anyone has an idea?
Thanks

lilylurv:

I booked Air France and two way is 466k
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2021
elenewton1:
Hi, please will a transit visa be required for Air France?
Anyone has an idea?
Thanks

Well, I was only told I will need a US transit visa on return flight
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2021
KoinsOfLagos:

I Got this email on Friday
Did you send your passport last week?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mamaamanda: 11:12am On Nov 07, 2021
Wao!!! I saw on their site to upload notarised document. Please did you write IELTS as this is also a requirement.
Nickoko:
Hello MamaAmanda,

Surprisingly, this same Lambton College did not ask me to upload a notarized documents. I saw the PGD program that fancy me in their college website and I immediately applied by attaching all my documents and proceeded to the payment section. Did payment via someone in Canada and a week later, I received my letter for acceptance.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Zocken: 11:16am On Nov 07, 2021
Testimonytime:
Long post alert
Testimonytime

What God cannot do does not exit.

My Canadian dream started at the lowest point of my life, January 7th 2016. I watched with the greatest pain I ever experienced when the doctor brought out my full term stillbirth baby in Methodist Hospital Houston Texas, USA. I knew there and then that I can do nothing without Jesus and surrendered completely to Him at my lowest ebb. I changed my moniker from Twingirls to Testimonytime ( Twingirl is still on Nairaland land, though I am not using it again).

Fast forward to when answered my prayers and I wanted to travel again for the birth, my visa application hang and I meant hung in the air.

After several failed attempt at express entry, due largely to age, I resolved to student visa, I refused to give up.

Submitted my first application on 21st February and got refusal on 18th March on lieing about previous refusal, personal asset and financial status and employment situation.

Reapplied 16th April
Medical passed 30th April
Requested gcms June 21st, came back blank 21st July
Eligibility started 22nd July
Reapplied for gcms 23rd July, came back with recommended interview 13th September
Eligibility went back yesterday to “we will tell you when we start reviewing your application”
PPR – 4th November

I give all glory to God, He made this possible
I appreciate Justmellow who wrote my LOE and even in my state of dejection, I knew he did an extraordinary work on my LOE, he advised me further on steps for the reapplication and followed up all the way.
Keji, an angel I met on nairaland, who proof read my SOP, compiled all my documents into pdf and resize ( working tirelessly even at midnights)
Lekiboboe who advised me to go for pgd in Culinary management Selkirk College BC instead of CNA diploma
Frankrobn who encouraged me to re- fire and not loose hope
Annon123, Ayokaq, Akoko123 and others who assisted in one way or another either by suggesting relevant documents or supporting me through the trying six and half months of waiting. I am 43 years old, I changed career from law to culinary practice. Sponsor was my husband and God came through for me. I have no doubt He did it all, PPR is God’s miracle. Men ought to pray and not faint, I prayed my ppr into existence and did the best I could on the document submitted.

Finally. This is so good to hear. Congratulations madam
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 11:17am On Nov 07, 2021
Thanks for the heads up. Would one way to CA require a transit visa?

lilylurv:

Well, I was only told I will need a US transit visa on return flight
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KoinsOfLagos: 11:21am On Nov 07, 2021
elenewton1:

Nope
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by KoinsOfLagos: 11:22am On Nov 07, 2021
lilylurv:

Did you send your passport last week?

Sent on the 28th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by lilylurv(f): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2021
elenewton1:

It depends on you route

My flight to Toronto does not require a transit visa, as it will be stopping over at Amsterdam
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CaveAdullam: 11:33am On Nov 07, 2021
makano:
Hello rali

This is one of the easiest reasons to tackle if you know you have the funds and you are financially established..

Order for your GCMS notes and address the concerns of the Visa officer..

Your SOP and LOE should do the magic in your next application...

All the best..

Peace

Good day Makano, makanolekiboboe, shupy, justwise et al.

First of all, I know it's expedient I read through all the threads and their numerous pages to get all the necessary information as a newbie that I am. But 'biko' have mercy on me, the pages are very plentiful!

Please, I'm a newbie interested in schooling in a good Canadian University for a Master's degree program. I will be very grateful for your guidance and counseling. If possible, link me to any of the particular thread/page amidst the sequels where I can get the relevant information needed.

Thank you all for your great works.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Presido95: 11:37am On Nov 07, 2021
Sammychi90:
Happy weekend everyone and congrat to those that have received their PPR. For those awaiting for theirs please have faith because took mine 6 months before I received mine.

Quick one please, I booked Ethiopian airline two months ago against Dec 10. The ongoing conflict in the Country is scaring me, the airline customer care has assured us that our reservation is still intact but I'm worried. Please contact me if ur using Ethiopian airline or if u have any good news to share about them from recent experience thanks.
Ps: my layover at Addis Ababa is 2hrs .

Don’t be scared, nothing would happen. Just be ready to help them defend their capital from militias during the 2 hrs layover. Lol.

On a serious note though, I’m sure if there is any issue, they would let you know and tell you the say forward. My advise to anyone who has not booked yet it to avoid Ethiopian airline for now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2021
So how do you intend to defend your proof of fund since you are self sponsoring?

Collins4u1:

Damn!
Thank you for your time but I don’t qualify for any of your suggestion.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 12:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mine is through Paris.

Thanks once again

lilylurv:

It depends on you route

My flight to Toronto does not require a transit visa, as it will be stopping over at Amsterdam
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by elenewton1: 12:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Many thanks!!

KoinsOfLagos:

Nope
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Wow, this is good news. Congratulations to you. We cannot wait to read your story. I am sure it will encourage people that have experienced multiple refusals to hold on...

God is awesome. I pray that Canada favour you in Jesus name, Amen

ManLikeMace:
I don’t even know to feel right now. I just got my PPR today. Been applying as a self employed person since 2017 and this technically my 4th application because after my 3rd application was rejected I had to reapply again the 4th time. I can’t really remember all my time line but I’ll come back and tell you guys my experience since it’s abit different as I am self employed and also had to do a judicial review.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations to you...

Ajoke08:
THE FULL GIST….
My first application was in sept 2020 through an agent.
I got admitted for a 2yr course ( baking and pastry management in fanshawe college and I paid my tuition deposit.
I got IELTS request for NSE route in November ending and submitted 1st week in December.
School was suppose to resume in Jan.
And refusal letter came in January..
I immediately requested for gcms note and got it a month after.. with reasons.
- my sop does not make sense
- Study plan does not appear reasonable
- Previous study is higher than what applied for
-over 18 yrs study gap

So, I requested for a refund and i decided to hold on a bit

2nd Application
Got admission into another school (conestoga college) for a 1 yr course in Pastry and baking. Paid part of my tuition deposit.
Wrote my SOP my self, and I made sure addressed all the VO’s concerns.
I submitted sept 12 and did upfront medical sept 13th.

PPR and bvl dropped on 27th of oct.

Documents submitted
*PRAYER ( I prayed ooo and God heard)
-All the required document by ircc
-My company documents ( I am self employed)
-all my past training certificate in baking
-letter of sponsorship and support from husband
-my MBS ( my salary account). - I pay myself salary
-husband MBS
-Bsc certificate
-expired ielts
-children birth certificate
-marriage certificate
-nortorized house documents
-1st degree certificate and transcript

I can boldly say that everything I know today and used in my second application was from this platform.. thank you to all the gurus on this platform for sharing from your wealth of knowledge and experience.
And to everyone that got a refusal note in the recent time, it’s just a delay and I know how it feels , just pull yourself together, get your gcms note and try as much as possible to address all the concerns raised by the Visa officer and reapply.

It will all end in praise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 12:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
I have read schools requesting people to get such discrepancy corrected and to make this correction is also not easy cause you will require to go to the secondary school to get letter to prove there was error in the Waec Cert and then go to Waec for a change. I really do not think an affidavit can work for this ooo. Affidavit can easily work for a change of name but this DOB? It is actually deep.
NECO Certificate does not come with DOB so maybe you can use that one if you wrote NECO...

Teephour:
Hello everyone, pls I want to confirm if my Waec certificate with a wrong date of birth and a court affidavit can suffice for a study permit Visa or can this be submitted to a school as one of the required document.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations to you man.. you put in the work and it paid off.

We bless God and may Canada favour you, Amen

theyjyte:

THE FULL GIST….
My first application was on April 2nd 2021
I submitted everything with upfront medicals
I later got IELTS request for NSE route ( NSE route still dy available den ) …
Fast forward to May 31, I got refused based on financial and personal asset
So I ordered for GCMS note on June 1.
The notes came in a month later and the VO concerns were :
Lump sum deposit
Not convinced the funds I presented would be sufficient
Not convinced the funds would be available for studies
And sees the whole expenses unreasonable
[/b]
I actually had some lump sum deposits I failed to explain in my first application and there was sharp drop in Naira value during that period ( I think Naira dropped from 1 CAD :303 Naira to 325 Naira ) so the CAD equivalence of my POF also dropped too. Trying to savage the situation.. I complicated tinz further by dropping another lump sum and sent webform to inform them my POF has been updated with more funds because of exchange rate
So before gcms note came I was already suspecting areas I jonsed in the first application

FOR SECOND APPLICATION…
To prove my funds sufficiency and availability
I paid full tuition fee (1 year )
Paid for GIC
Put 6k USD in domm account and tagged it miscellaneous funds for flight and hotel in my LOE
Fund money market investment account with 5M to show I have excess of my cost of studies and I have money to come back to after my studies ( this is to prove the study expenses are reasonable )
I tried to avoid lump sum this time and I made sure I explained everything that looks like lump sum especially on my domm account.
To prove source of income for all the plenty money I claimed to have, I submitted my employment letter and payslips but my pay no match all dose funds I showed.. so I padded my income strength by claiming to be a consultant and I do engineering consulting jobs along side my normal job
I am registered engineer so I have yearly practicing license I claimed it made me eligible to be a consultant. I leverage on that and also got reference letters from some companies I once did Smtin with.. then I added an exaggerated service order of arnd 7M to show how heavy I get paid from my consulting jobs.
I then explained everything in a 8page LOE
I tried to explain everything like I am talking to a primary 1 kid
Then I submitted the second application on August 15
October 15th, IRCC requested for medicals… Smtin I did since March 25th for my first application
I sent webform to update them I still hav valid medicals and they updated it to pass on oct 19
Then on October 27 they dropped only BVL… another wait started till November 6th when they finally released the main Smtin HOOOGE
PPR landed

My approach to the second application was to put in all I have.. all I could offer.. even some of the tinz may not be needed… but I no wan hear anoda story of what I should have done… so I put in all (both the relevant and not relevant) and I can’t even point which of them was the deal breaker…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by eclint(m): 1:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hello Sir, you have to be specific with the proposed study you want for them to help you.
How's King David at CaveAdullam? grin
CaveAdullam:

Good day Makano, makanolekiboboe, shupy, justwise et al.

First of all, I know it's expedient I read through all the threads and their numerous pages to get all the necessary information as a newbie that I am. But 'biko' have mercy on me, the pages are very plentiful!

Please, I'm a newbie interested in schooling in a good Canadian University. I will be very grateful for your guidance and counseling. If possible, link me to any of the particular thread/page amidst the sequels where I can get the relevant information needed.

Thank you all for your great works.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by viviangogos(f): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations to you and your family...
May Canada favour you, Amen

AceeAy:

Good evening Nairalanders, I had to share my testimony to encourage others. I  Submitted my Application on the 24th May, 2021(First Time Applicant),  did biometric on the 4th of June, upfront Medical on the 19th of September and PPR  for a family of 5 arrived on the 6th of November.
I applied for study permit and 2yrs visiting visa for my spouse and kids. Although I applied before joiningÑL I learnt so much from here and corrected my mistakes from what I read. My application was with a Conditional letter of acceptance and without tution fee deposit. I only paid the 90CAD Application required by my school. ÑO IELTS  and we also used normal Statement of Accounts. I saw several ghost updates but I thank God who made it possible.

Submitted the underlisted forms as required:

1. Application for study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294)
2. Family Information (IMM 5257) - I declared only my immediate siblings and parents.
3. Application for Temporary Resident Visa Made Outside of Canada (IMM 5257) . I
4. First Degree Certificate
5. First Degree Transcript
6.Affidavit of Declaration of Income
7. 6 Months Bank Statement of my spouse and I. About #20M Fhrom my spouse account and #4.8M in my own account. These were personal savings accounts and not Salary accounts.
8. Pension Statement of Account
9. 6 Months Payslip for both of us
10. Letter of Sponsorship and support signed by my husband.
11. Statement of Purpose
12. Police Character Certificate
13. Curriculum Vitae
14.  Letter of Appointment from Current Employer.
15. Letter of Introduction from Current Employer (Reference Letter)
16. Birth Certificate (for the 5 of us)
17. Copy of Staff Identity Card
18. Pictures of the Family..

I wrote my SOP Myself and realised that my application was not perfect when compared to the profiles that I saw on nairaland but I want to thank God who proved that there is nothing impossible with him. Thank you Nairalanders your testimonies were encouraging.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Collins4u1(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
CalcreteJB:
So how do you intend to defend your proof of fund since you are self sponsoring?

That’s my problem, I’m thinking of sourcing for sponsorship, I believe that will solve it but then I don’t know how to go about it yet.

Can purchasing a piece of land solve the issue of home tie?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
Please someone should answer me abeg
I'm asking for a close relation
Can someone recommend courses to do as shes a graduate of international relations with a 2.2/4
But has being working with her mom as a sales assistant?
Abeg help recommend any school in ontario please anyone
@makano @lekibobe @Frankrobbn1

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.