Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (652) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (851609 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Osemigho: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
klintino:
It has ended in Praise. God did it for me and I am eternally grateful.
Application Info
Submitted May 14
Biometrics May 19
Medical updated to Pass May 20
BVL December 2
PPR December 2

Highest qualification: Master’s degree
Institution: Conestoga College – Post Graduate Certificate

I completed my application with all the tips from Nairaland. Special thanks to Justmellow, Frankrobbn 1, Lianna, Mudiwest and all the gurus’s for your response to my questions and mails. May God bless you for all you do.

Please, considering you have a master's, how did you justify your PGC? What other documents did you submit? Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by themankelechi: 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
kennyjoy:

Go there with your;
- Biometric Instruction Letter (1 copy)
- Appointment letter (1 copy)
- Your International Passport
- 2 Coloured Copies of your International Passport Data Page

(Print these documents before going to the Center, cos if u don't , u would be left with no choice than to print it at an outrageous amount at the center e.g Printing a document of #100 at #1000) grin

- Go with your NoseMask so you don't buy #50 nose mask for #500 cool

Note: Ignore any tout or anyone that comes to meet you or wants to convince you that you need Passport Photograph, it is not needed

Credit to— Lekiboboe

All the best.

Thank you soo much i'm grateful.
I already have all the documents listed (their originals and photocopies)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by BabajhideySammy: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
Can somebody give me tips on how to construct mail to IRCC, July applicant here, still nothing. I’ve sent mails asking for update but I still haven’t heard from them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by emmalextemtop: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please help, after i created my GC Key username and password, after the recovery questions, i clicked continue and took me back to home page, i don't understand where to go again please...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fleshofmankind1: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please did anyone try traveling ever since this travel ban started I would be leaving in some weeks , would it affect international students as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
I think this will be a much better way at least, i have to resume by January oo

Ketima:

I believe this ban won't last for long. As time goes on, and after they must have studied the new variant, they will likely go ahead with their January 15 mandate that all must be vaccinated before entering. This time, even if you're fully vaccinated, you will still need to do COVID test at POE
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by CalcreteJB(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2021
Think we are in same boat. I plan traveling by January anyways

Fleshofmankind1:
Please did anyone try traveling ever since this travel ban started I would be leaving in some weeks , would it affect international students as well.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fleshofmankind1: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2021
I just hope the allow flight this December
CalcreteJB:
Think we are in same boat. I plan traveling by January anyways

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
Fleshofmankind1:

Sorry flesh. For now, only PR and Canadians are allowed to board flights from those affected banned countries.

But we are hoping for the best as wish thy resume flight this Dec. But our government isn't helping. Not only that they received South Africa President and entourage, they all trooped out to Dubai for expo 2020 to mingle and shake hands. Later they will bring it back to the country. So tell me, how will Canada and the rest think of lifting the ban soon? Is is well with us.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2021
Please my good financial pundits, please what's the meaning of the attached memo from zenith bank as regards use if E-form A?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by username12: 11:18pm On Dec 02, 2021
Very big thanks brother.
I have sent them a webform. Hopefully it'll be updated asap
eboigbedavid1:

No need to worry bro.. just send dem a webform. I had exactly dis same issue. Did my biometric may 24 or 23 can't really remember, it started showing biometric number etc but we need ur fingerprint was still there. It wasn't updated until mid July. After my ppr, passport stamped and my profile updated, I got to know dat I passed my background check same day my biometric was updated. So from my personal experience, I will say chill and relax your mind

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by username12: 11:19pm On Dec 02, 2021
Thanks for your kind response. I've sent a webform as advised
Bobomaigida:

Hi Username, there is no course for alarm, just send a webform as advised by David, they will definitely update the profile.

All the best
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by jayifeanyi1234: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
PPR ALERT- 11 months, 2 weeks

Timeline
First-time applicant-Self sponsored
Study Permit Application: 16th December 2020
Medical Request: October 14th 2021
Medical Passed: 7th November 2021
LOA Request Letter: November 5th
BVL: December 1st
PPR: December 1st

Documents
1. Passport photographs
2. Document Checklist for a Study Permit (IMM5483E)
3. Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294E)
4. Family Information form (IMM5707E)
5. Copy of family members’ birth certificates (Kids and spouse)
6. School LOA (one year program)
7. Statement of Purpose
8. My CAC documents
9. Copy of Article of Association
10. My personal and company account statement for a year with closing balance of less than 3m.
11. Copy of Police Character Certificate
12. Copy of Degree Certificate
13.My Transcript.
14. Hubby’s Certificates, CAC documents, IELTS result and bank statements
15. Resume
16. IELTS
17. Family photos
18. Documents of landed properties
19. Certificate of investments
20. Passport data pages of me and family
21. My birth Certificate (40 years)

I had submitted my application before coming across this wonderful platform. I made loads of mistakes, but GRACE swallowed them all. A Canadian consultant ones told me my chances are very slim.
The wait was not an easy one, but we that God for the waiting, He knows it all.

I have learnt so much from this platform. Shout out to @Makano (only God can reward the time you invest in this family), Anon, among others, God bless, and my very own brother @FrankRuben (just too good at what he does; much respect Sir, God bless).
Got so much encouragement from others PPR, but the ones with 6 weeks-2 months timeline were not funny to me at all, chai!

Lessons Learnt so far:
-Keep praying, and keep trusting, even when you don’t fill like. HE IS JUST TOO FAITHFUL TO FAIL YOU!

-Don’t ever be discouraged simply because you have not traveled before, e nor follow! Had traveled countless times to the US, Europe and even Canada, yet, and we have seen 6 weeks approval of someone who has never traveled before.

-Don’t ever take any part of your application for granted; ask questions on this platform (there are really good and selfless guys here) and be ready to invest money if the need arises. I rather pay a consultant@ FrankRuben for example, than go through 3-4times refusal. Try convert visa fees, among other expenses, besides the emotional trauma. Just plan your application.

I will be back for more testimonies, by God’s Grace. This is just the Genesis of it all, for what God cannot do, is not in existence.

God bless!

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Fleshofmankind1: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2021
I booked my ticket already.
Ketima:

Sorry flesh. For now, only PR and Canadians are allowed to board flights from those affected banned countries.

But we are hoping for the best as wish thy resume flight this Dec. But our government isn't helping. Not only that they received South Africa President and entourage, they all trooped out to Dubai for expo 2020 to mingle and shake hands. Later they will bring it back to the country. So tell me, how will Canada and the rest think of lifting the ban soon? Is is well with us.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by SwayB(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2021
jayifeanyi1234:

Timeline

Omo a whole year of waiting sad sad Congratulations; it has ended in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Austinpee4: 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
jayifeanyi1234:

Timeline

Big Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Austinpee4: 11:49pm On Dec 02, 2021
klintino:
It has ended in Praise. God did it for me and I am eternally grateful.
Application Info
Submitted May 14
Biometrics May 19
Medical updated to Pass May 20
BVL December 2
PPR December 2

Congratulations!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by DrAFOguns: 12:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Congratulations, Ikechi12
Ikechi12:
PPR has landed! Let me send the passport first. I will give the timeline at night
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Okuanata110621: 12:21am On Dec 03, 2021
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 12:22am On Dec 03, 2021
So guys, I took my time to discuss with that ventures1234 ( yeye scammer as I saved it) who came here talking about POF. Please my newbies, no matter what you do, never you think or believe some faceless person from nowhere will just come here and give you POF say you be wetin. Please let's all be mindful and watching for this kind of vultures. With little research on him here, he just registered Dec 2 (just yesterday) in the forum. Attached is screenshot of our chats(hope BOT wont ban me) lol.

I never even get loan, I will pay 75k, then pay interest down payment of 200k before disbursement of loan.

So my people, please and please, let's always be careful here. If you need loan, go to your physical known friends, family, relatives,walk into banks and loan offices but not on faceless forum like this. I think that's all I have for us tonight. Good night all and stay safe.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 12:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Continuation

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ketima: 12:23am On Dec 03, 2021
Continue

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Austinpee4: 12:24am On Dec 03, 2021
tayex1:
Hi, everyone...
I have been following this thread for years. I just got admitted and want to prepare my documents, I will like to get the input of Gurus in the house on how best to put my strongest foot forward with my visa application.
Below is my profile, kindly advice accordingly
Institution:- University of Toronto Rotman business School and I have been given a 30,000Cad part tuition scholarship.
Admission Type: Full-time MBA
GMAT: 720 (94%)
Years of work experience:7yrs 10months
Sponsorship: Self (with more than enough funds)
I have 2kids with a common-law partner.
I am employed but also own 2 startups that are striving.
I was previously denied twice in 2015/2016 with a PGD admission.
My Highest education qualification: Masters degree

All inputs and advice will be appreciated as I am in the process of garnering my documents. PLEASE HELP!!!
Thanks
I think you have a good profile. With a master degree already, do due diligence in explaining why and how an MBA would add to you and your career/business moving forward. Assuming your previous application was refused for reason(s) other than funds, there would be an onus on you to show the significant change in circumstance from what you have been engaged in and all that has happened between when you were refused in 2015/2016 and your new application. The MBA should be at the instance of your activities between this period possibly career or business need. This way, it will be logical and cogent that an MBA is what you need at this time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ikechi12(m): 12:36am On Dec 03, 2021
Thanks Dr. I wish you success in your reapplication
DrAFOguns:
Congratulations, Ikechi12

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 12:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Hello Username

If you are sure your biometrics have been submitted to IRCC, then an email or web form can be sent to IRCC, and it will be updated in no time.. Let the content of your mail be similar to the way you put it in your post..

Send emails to Nairobi, Lagos, London

Peace
username12:
Cc:
Makano
Aijay
Lianna20
Bobomaigida

Abeg, I need your advice here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 12:52am On Dec 03, 2021
Hello Bola

Share your notes, lemme have a look at it..

If you are constructive and professionally tackle the concerns of the Visa Officer, you should get your Visa in your next application..

You have a good chance of getting your visa in your next application... That's if you know what you are doing..

Peace
BolaT53:

Hi @makano please for someone like me I was refused based on personal assets and financial status. My sponsor was my uncle and he paid my full tuition and transferred my living expenses to me. Asides that I had my own personal funds of about 1.5m, landed documents in my name as so much more. I was shocked when I received my notes and the concern was that funds are available but he/she has concerns that it will be sufficient for mr during my entire course. Mind you my sponsor had over 40million in his account and no lump sum. How do I go about reapplying because I don’t know what else to submit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 1:07am On Dec 03, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (649) (650) (651) (652) (653) (654) (655) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.