Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,514 members, 7,958,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (710) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (947851 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by vonn(f): 3:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Iffylove:
PPR ALERT.................
Everybody help me to shout hallelujah to Jesus, the King of kings and the Lord of lords...................... Eledumare, Alpha & Omega, the great mighty king, the God that can never fail...
I got a mail early this morning by 4:16am............ and behold it was PPR........... I started Ph.D program fall term remotely.
21 weeks and 3 days of waiting, he finally gave me a new song............ Indeed what God cannot do does not exist my people..
I contacted an MP in October and the response I got was that my application was complex, it needed additional review. God proved himself as the only one that can do it, not by the documents I submitted, but the divine mercy he showed unto me.
For everyone waiting, God will give you songs of praise as he did for me...
I am awaiting my son's approval, as I trust God for divine perfection.
Thank you to everyone on this platform, you are indeed a pleasant people..............

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 3:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
okay, thank you for the infomation

Ketima:

Yes. Meaning you have to wait for 5hrs at the airport for your connecting/continuing flight to your next destination. Even, Some layovers can reach 9hrs.

It can be tiring but with wifi connection, you will be fine. So have backup powebank

I don't actually book from the site/app. I only use the app to know the cheap(est)/affordable for me, then go to the listed airlines websites for confirmation and to do the necessary bookings.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 3:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
thank you
vonn:

Congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by ifechidi: 3:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Like I said, no update on my application yet, eligibility has not started. All Gcms notes requested for over 80days now have not been sent.

The only solution I have for you is to keep disturbing them via email 3times daily.

Has your eligibility review started. So none of the notes applied has been released to you till date?[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Iffylove:
PPR ALERT.................
Everybody help me to shout hallelujah to Jesus, the King of kings and the Lord of lords...................... Eledumare, Alpha & Omega, the great mighty king, the God that can never fail...
I got a mail early this morning by 4:16am............ and behold it was PPR........... I started Ph.D program fall term remotely.
21 weeks and 3 days of waiting, he finally gave me a new song............ Indeed what God cannot do does not exist my people..
I contacted an MP in October and the response I got was that my application was complex, it needed additional review. God proved himself as the only one that can do it, not by the documents I submitted, but the divine mercy he showed unto me.
For everyone waiting, God will give you songs of praise as he did for me...
I am awaiting my son's approval, as I trust God for divine perfection.
Thank you to everyone on this platform, you are indeed a pleasant people..............

God is Great!!! Congrats to you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iffylove: 5:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Yes, thank you
kennyjoy:

God is Great!!! Congrats to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sulkaz: 6:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Pearls001:
Hello everyone,
Please how do I get in contact with @FrankRobben and @justmellow. I need assistance with my study permit. This will be my 5th application and I really help plssss����
go to gcmswriters on Instagram and message him
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kelvinekpos: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
SailingSeafarer:
Good evening nairaland family.

Please I am seriously hoping to connect with anyone here who is a seafarer/Marina

Or anyone who has or is planning to apply to Memorial university of Newfoundland for masters program.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by matthew080: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Scott99tish:
Dear MummyWa,

That’s not the purpose of this Thread.
(1) Sponsor is not something you can be looking for on social media. You need to be real to yourself.
(2) Is either you have the money yourself or your family to support you.
(3) I’m not mocking you but saying the fact that Studying in Canada is not MoiMoi. It’s dedication and Huge Finance that you must be ready for.
(4) Don’t fall into the hand of scam posting such on social media. No one will help you, No one can sponsor you like that.
Either you can get an approved loan from bodies that sponsor education by paying school fees directly to those schools as I’ve seen many on here done, then your cost of living will be on you to show VO.

So don’t fall a victim to scam out there to avoid denial, loss of money and Ban inclusive.

God help you.
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 7:29pm On Dec 19, 2021
Speak for yourself…

Regards.
matthew080:
Who is even planning to school in Canada,
all we are doing is just to gain access to the land ,

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by XavierZ: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
@ 31st Dec, me too.....but Lufthansa.....

@makano posted these requirements in a previous post :

LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED

So for your travel to Canada, you will need
1 Enrollment letter
2. Your stamped Passport
3. Covid 19 negative result
4. Receipt of tuition fee
5. Your quarantine plan ( for both vaccinated and unvaccinated )
6. Arrive Can receipt
7. Passenger locator form( this is needed if you are transiting through UK. That is if you book flights like BA etc to be submitted to the UK government
8. Print study permit approval letter.

Jxool:
Please if anyone is going to travel anytime from now please do let us know what documents is needed at Nigeria airport. I book Egyptair and am leaving 31st anyone leaving same date and same airline we can travel together going to Toronto.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by XavierZ: 7:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
wrong mindset
matthew080:

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thank you I saw it but I just want something of recent like the ban is lifted who travel like from today or something that’s why am asking.

Thank you so much

XavierZ:
@ 31st Dec, me too.....but Lufthansa.....

@makano posted these requirements in a previous post :

LIST OF DOCUMENTS NEEDED

So for your travel to Canada, you will need
1 Enrollment letter
2. Your stamped Passport
3. Covid 19 negative result
4. Receipt of tuition fee
5. Your quarantine plan ( for both vaccinated and unvaccinated )
6. Arrive Can receipt
7. Passenger locator form( this is needed if you are transiting through UK. That is if you book flights like BA etc to be submitted to the UK government
8. Print study permit approval letter.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Iphydiamond: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
[b][/b] This here is a very wrong mindset. A lot of people actually do want to study in Canada.
matthew080:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Okeyboy90: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
[left][/left]
Scott99tish:
We’ve said this Numerous times;
If you get a medical Request, go to your medical center regardless of the booked date, explain yourself and you will surely get a very close date.

Ensure you go with your Medical Request letter as well as your Passport.

Regards
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Okeyboy90: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good evening everyone, please my degree certificate is not ready yet can I apply with statement of result?
For a master's degree program....
Okeyboy90:
[left][/left]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Flowwwwbiz(m): 10:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good evening everyone, please I need advice on what to do I've passed my medicals for (study permit) since November 8, it's been 41 days already and my visa has not been approved/ no passport request. I’m supposed to resume second week in January, and its honestly looking I won't meet up.what can I do to alert the embassy/visa officer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sydney77T: 10:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Apartment available in Dalhousie drive Winnipeg

2 bedrooms apartment on Dalhousie drive, Winnipeg, MB.

Rent: C$1140 (ALL INCLUSIVE - Water, parking Heating) hydro cost extra usually 25$ per person
Address;660 Dalhousie drive Winnipeg

-Additional Benefits
-Bus stop (Bus 671)right in front of the building and Bus blue 6minutes walk from the house
*-Easy accessibility to University of Manitoba
- alternative buses*
-Proximity to Daycare’s & Schools
-Proximity to many major stores eg. Superstore, Dollar Tree, African store,Home Depot, Sobeys, Dollarama, planet fitness etc.
*-Spacious living room, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom
*-Available for occupancy from January 2022 to May 2022. You can renew afterwards
* It can also be rented out as one bedroom each to two different people.

If interested, *Please send an email to magaret.aka@yahoo.com
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Jxool: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
You pass this medical. Is it medical request or it’s upfront medical?

Flowwwwbiz:
Good evening everyone, please I need advice on what to do I've passed my medicals for (study permit) since November 8, it's been 41 days already and my visa has not been approved/ no passport request. I’m supposed to resume second week in January, and its honestly looking I won't meet up.what can I do to alert the embassy/visa officer
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Omolayo11: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good evening all,

Please any WhatsApp group for university of Windsor
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hello Matthew

This is a wrong thing to say, have it in mind that we may have IRCC agents on this thread, and if they see this post of yours, then it will be assumed by them that Nigerians are not really going to Canada to study, and this will have a negative effect on Nigeria applications...

It's peeps like you that have made it so difficult for Nigerians to get their Study permit Visa with ease, Nigerians that will assure the Visa Officer they will study in Canada, only for them to get there and claim asylum and not study... This was the practice of Nigerians from 2013, before IRCC got to know which led to their stringent rules for Nigeria applicants since then...

It won't be a curse if I say applicants with the mindset as yours should have their application refused so that students that are genuinely going to Canada to study won't have a problem achieving their dreams.....

Peace
matthew080:

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hello Flowwwwbiz

These questions are being asked every day and the answers are everywhere on this thread...

Keep sending them at least 5 emails everyday until you get a response from them... You can as well send an email to the MP your school is located... Let them know in your email that your resumption date is in few weeks time and you need a final decision so you can adequately prepare for your departure to Canada for your studies...

Peace
Flowwwwbiz:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Flowwwwbiz(m): 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=Jxool post=108648013]You pass this medical. Is it medical request or it’s upfront medical?

Medical request...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by dude99(m): 12:32am On Dec 20, 2021
heydamiejay:
LONG POST ALERT

MARCH 2021 i got conditional offer from centennial college to study human resource management (pgd) i took a pause for 5months because i did not have enough money to pay for my deposit to get the proper admission letter (LOA), and also i did not have any means to to get proof of funds for visa application .so i had a friend who i said i could use his account he is into construction ,he had a balance of 20million but he wont be able to transfer the money to my account cos it is for his work.i remember asking a guru here if its possible to use a friends account and he was like 3rd party is not guarantee but nothing is impossible.so i took faith and use the account ,the worst will be a rejection and i will re strategize for my next application .i did not pay any deposit required by the school i just went ahead to use the admission deposit letter to apply.

As at when i applied in july 31 the statement of i used was 2moths late,it was not recent it was printed as at June 2nd ,i did not know the statement of account to be use has to be printed few days to your application to show its recent ,but i had already submitted my application.

my sop was just one page very scattered ,i wrote the wrong passport number in my sop .when i was addressing my sponsor i just wrote he is my uncle i did not add any picture or documents to prove relationship ,my home ties i said i had my mum and my dad back home to come back to .
After 3moths and 2weeks i decided to send a web form to remind ircc that i need a decision to know my next step in life.i sent the web form like 2ce, after then i just got feed up and i stopped checking,maybe because i have not even paid any school fee that might even be the reason for delay ,i paid for gcms notes with @mekano i was even reluctant to send my details ,he called to follow up for my details till now i have not still sent it cos i gave up on the application. 3rd week of November i decided to check my account but i could not access it ,it continued like that for over a week ,last friday i just decided to try it on another browser and behold it was original passport request(PPR) it dropped since on the 7th of December but saw it on the 10th,mind you my phone screen is bad so i did not have access to my mail i tried opening it on my system but was giving me plenty authentication wahala i just left it .

when i saw the ppr i ran out of my office was jubilation on the street telling my mum the good news .the lord did it when i was almost giving up no school fee paid ,no plenty documents submitted i used a total outsiders account for proof of fund ,all indication was against me but he turned it around for me for good .thank you Lord, i pray this favor goes round

Admission -march 2021 centennial college

APPLICATION -July 31 2021
Documents submitted
*DEPOSIT ADMISSION LETTER
*Application form
*dob certificate
*NYSC CERT
*Transcript and certificate(AUTHENTICATED BY MOE &FOREIGN AFFAIRS)
*PROOF OF FUNDS
*SOP
*UPFRONT MEDICAL
upfront medical -august 23 2021

medical updated to pass -September 13 2021

web form sent - November 11 2021

bvl and ppr -7 december 2021

THE LORD DID IT .

Congrats! How many year course is it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mummy1964(f): 12:42am On Dec 20, 2021
makano:
Hello Softalliance

There are many colleges that do not impose payment of tuition before Visa Processing, but many mandate you pay the deposit fee of 1500CAD, which is very affordable for many.. And many have gotten their Visas with paying just the deposit fee...

Peace

Pls can u kindly name some of the schools you know

Thanks for ur time
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mummy1964(f): 1:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Olagrey:

Can I have ur contact?_
If you’re in need of Proof of fund, send me mail
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mummy1964(f): 2:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Hello my fellow nairalanders, I need ur sincere and honest advice. I graduated in 2011 and had Bsc(ed.) In sociology with third class. Precisely 2.11.i worked with Lagos State judiciary till 2017, and I resigned, relocated to ogun stste where I was doing farming, as well in 2019, September I stated working in a school as a social worker till date. But I planned to go for masters but I heard with 3rd class , it may not fly. May I have sincere opinion as to guide me right through the path. Note that 8 have applied to usa 5times for visitation and got refused. Will this not impact on the canada visa as they share information?
Also I have been reading chats here mentioning about WES, is it all schools requesting for this and why? Since it isn't immigration route. Is it compulsory to submit ielts for visa even id school waved it? Help wt genuine responses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by matthew080: 3:47am On Dec 20, 2021
I have deleted my post,and am saying sorry to geniun students,
Others should delete
Thanks
quote author=Scott99tish post=108643590]Speak for yourself…

Regards.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lani84: 5:10am On Dec 20, 2021
Hello friends, I hope everyone is doing well.

My sister got denied a few months ago, but we have received her GCMS notes and are preparing to re-apply.

Does anyone have any insight as to how IRCC handles reapplications? I’m sure they flag it somehow but do they generally ignore them in favour of fresh applications? Just curious and a little anxious �

Thank you all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 5:42am On Dec 20, 2021
Approval is sure and fast,as far as you address the concerns on the gcms note.

Lani84:
Hello friends, I hope everyone is doing well.

My sister got denied a few months ago, but we have received her GCMS notes and are preparing to re-apply.

Does anyone have any insight as to how IRCC handles reapplications? I’m sure they flag it somehow but do they generally ignore them in favour of fresh applications? Just curious and a little anxious �

Thank you all

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Kankanio: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2021
@Lianna2020 Trust you and yours are doing okay. I need to get in touch with you, please. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Lianna2020: 7:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Okay
Kankanio:
@Lianna2020 Trust you and yours are doing okay. I need to get in touch with you, please. Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (707) (708) (709) (710) (711) (712) (713) ... (834)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.