Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 - Travel (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 (875357 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (834) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Scott99tish(m): 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2022
Matthew080,

You've been on this thread for a while now because I've seen numerous post and questions from you.
Sometimes, you amaze me...

This has been answered numerous times here. Today alone sef, I can't count.
I saw one of your post today being proud about typing Japa aim of yours OPENLY, Even after being corrected numerous time.
You are really a clown I swear.

matthew080:
Pls what's the major difference between MBS and printed SOA

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teemenzo: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Barakchi:
Good afternoon! You know, I have recently become very disappointed in the education system. I studied my way through college, but I never found a job, even though I studied well. College gives a lot of unnecessary and irrelevant knowledge that now can only show your level of erudition, but not useful. So I came across a great website for developing roadmaps online. Took the course and got to work. Guess what? I have already started making good money. College is not the key to success.

Kininwi?

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Creativeowos: 6:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Good evening everyone. @Makano weldone i must say u are doing a wonderful job.���
My question is this, I noticed people sharing their testimony on ppr are mentioning documents submitted, are those documents submitted during biometric or when they will send their passport for stamping ? . Am still awaiting appointment for my biometric
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Beatson: 6:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hello,
Am for Fanshawe too, I had the same experience. To convince the school that I have initiated payment, I sent a screenshot of the form A. And for flywire, I sent a mail to them for extension.
Less busy banks makes your payment faster. I used Ecobank.
mamaamanda:
Good evening all.

Please am at a cross road and will need people that had similar experience to advice me.

I got admission to Fanshawe College and was given 30days to pay admission deposit or lose my seat.

A started this online Form A and my bank has not be able to complete the process ( story for another day).

The 30 says expired yesterday and I got a mail that the admission has been cancelled.

I sent a mil to the school explaining my plight and got a response that " as at now there is still a spot for me to make payment but can close anytime" no time limit was given and again flywire generated payment advice also expired.

I don't know if I should still go on with the payment with the expired flywire details as this has been inputed into the system and approved by CBN just for my bank to disburse and if the school will still offer me the spot or I should cancel the whole process.

I need urgent advice please �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by quin9(f): 6:59pm On Jan 15, 2022
Creativeowos:
Good evening everyone. @Makano weldone i must say u are doing a wonderful job.���
My question is this, I noticed people sharing their testimony on ppr are mentioning documents submitted, are those documents submitted during biometric or when they will send their passport for stamping ? . Am still awaiting appointment for my biometric

Who is handling your application?
Coz if you are waiting biometrics it means you have sent in you application.And all documents submitted too.Abi how did you do your own?
We can help you now before agent go run you street.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Holarjoseph: 7:27pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anyone looking for an accommodation near UNIVERSITY OF REGINA and also in an open place close to where you can get groceries and stuff? DM me I have an anty that want to share 2 Bedrooms apartment at affordable price ASAP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by moni001: 7:53pm On Jan 15, 2022
Thank you so much
TeeMade:
Hello @ moni001

I believe it's better for the money to remain in his account and he should write a letter of sponsorship signed by him to demonstrate his support for your intended study plans. He can provide his account statements to support the letter. This also shows that you have support back home.

It will end in praise swiftly.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kennyjoy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2022
Teemenzo:

Kininwi?

Abeg help me ask ham grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Creativeowos: 8:05pm On Jan 15, 2022
quin9:

Who is handling your application?
Coz if you are waiting biometrics it means you have sent in you application.And all documents submitted too.Abi how did you do your own?
We can help you now before agent go run you street.

It's been handled by a family friend, though i just sent him money to pay for my school fee so he can submit my application and book for my biometric.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by makano: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hello Creativeowos

First, thanks for the compliments..

To your question, documents are submitted when you apply for your study permit application i.e immediately you click on the payment button, your application (which includes your documents) has been submitted and received by IRCC... And it is after this you receive a request to go do your biometrics, this is if you are 1st time applicant though..

Although documents are also submitted after the submission of your application, most of the time, they are documents specifically requested by IRCC... But 90% of documents are submitted while applying for a study permit application, and this is before Biometrics and Passport stamping..

Peace

Creativeowos:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by AyomiAfo: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hi,
If you send a mail to flywire, they might not respond quickly. I was in your shoes and had to call them when I didn’t get a response. I eventually had to call them the day it expired and asked for an extension of two weeks which was granted. Here’s the number, you can check flywire support, you will see this number under international student +23412278882. I used first bank in paying my tuition on Monday and I got an approval message from flywire yesterday that they only need to send to the school between 3-4business working days. I hope this helps.

mamaamanda:
Good evening all.

Please am at a cross road and will need people that had similar experience to advice me.

I got admission to Fanshawe College and was given 30days to pay admission deposit or lose my seat.

A started this online Form A and my bank has not be able to complete the process ( story for another day).

The 30 says expired yesterday and I got a mail that the admission has been cancelled.

I sent a mil to the school explaining my plight and got a response that " as at now there is still a spot for me to make payment but can close anytime" no time limit was given and again flywire generated payment advice also expired.

I don't know if I should still go on with the payment with the expired flywire details as this has been inputed into the system and approved by CBN just for my bank to disburse and if the school will still offer me the spot or I should cancel the whole process.

I need urgent advice please �

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by bola01234: 8:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
makano:
Hello bola

The sponsor simply showed total committment to the study and living expenses of the applicant, all through the applicant's stay in Canada..

The sponsor paid full school fees, transferred the full living expenses to the account of the applicant and some extra funds..

The sponsor drafted a Letter of sponsorship to explain all this with evidence and also an Affidavit of sponsorship... The sponsor had in the past sponsored the said applicant, so I advised the applicant what the sponsor needed to do and she listedned and got her Visa at the end of the day..

Mind you, they didnt do any of this in the previous refused application, they thought cos they had 50Million naira, the Visa officer should know there is plenty of money... Which is a very wrong assumption...

So to the Millionaires in the house, do not assume that the Visa Officer seeing millions in your account will automatically give you Visa cos you have money..
You must do a break down of the availability of the funds for your study and also total commitment to your studies all through your stay in Canada..

Like I always say, Its one thing to have Billions in your account, its another thing to show and convince the Visa Officer that the said Billions will be available and totally committed to your studies...

This is Canada study Visa Application and not UK study application..

Peace

You really broke it down 100%
Am saving for my sponsor asap
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Atigba: 9:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Anon123:

Download this particular Adobe Acrobat Reader DC via the link below (uninstall any initial Adobe Reader you might have downloaded on your computer);

https://www.techspot.com/downloads/downloadnow/2083/?evp=ac08cadcebb7cb3d65460767cddbd805&file=2297

File size - 200 MB (Latest Version)

Paste the above link on your Browser, press enter, and a page will open, click on Offline Installer, so within seconds, a Download Prompt will pop up, then you can now download it.

The THREE (3) IMM Forms Needed for Canada Study Visa Application
(a.) Application of a Study Permit made outside Canada. (IMM 1294)
(b.) Application for a Temporary Resident Visa made outside Canada.
(c.) Family Information Form (IMM 5645 or IMM 5707)

My brother the forms are confusing.

This is what I have here with me.

1. Form IMM5483 - This is like a checklist you need to tick to reaffirmed you have submitted the required documents.

2. Form IMM1294 Application for study permit made out side Canada.

3. From IMM5707 Family Form.

4. Lastly, Form IMM5257, Schedule 1. Application for temporary residence.

In this form, I am to fill it if I said yes to any of the background check.

These are the forms in my table.

Should I fill, save and upload them in online application?.

Is there any other form?.

Also, inside the form IMM5257, the background check. There is a place I was asked if I have ever serve in military. I have never but I did NYSC.

Of cause, I was a civil servant in Nigeria.

I await your clarification.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Creativeowos: 9:08pm On Jan 15, 2022
makano:
Hello Creativeowos

To your question, documents are submitted when you apply for your study permit application i.e immediately you click on the payment button, your application (which includes your documents) has been submitted and received by IRCC... And it is after this you receive a request to go do your biometrics, this is if you are 1st time applicant though..

Although documents are also submitted after the submission of your application, most of the time, they are documents specifically requested by IRCC... But 90% of documents are submitted while applying for a study permit application, and this is before Biometrics and Passport stamping..

Peace

Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Frankrobbn1: 9:28pm On Jan 15, 2022
TeeMade:
Its PPR oooooohhhhh...
I have been waiting to post the above comment here since September 2020 when I started following this thread. I read many positive stories and the negative ones too but thank God I kept my faith alive and never got tired.

I'm sharing this today to further encourage someone, anyone, never give up.

After 2 rigorous application processes becos SP application be like project, 2 refusals, 1 Judicial review, 2 medicals, 3 admission deferrals and finally PPR!!! It's all to the glory of God oh, the God of NLP #NextLevelPrayers wey no dey fail. My God is good and kind to me indeed.

Thanks to all the gurus in the house who selflessly give of themselves to provide timely and useful information to everyone on this platform. @frankrobbn1, thanks for never getting tired of answering so many questions, God bless you BIG. @justmellow, thanks a million and thanks to everyone that suggested that I should go for a JR when my second application was refused based on the comments on the gcms notes, you guys solidified my confidence. Thanks to @Myspace for sharing her JR journey/testimony here, it encouraged me in my waiting period through the journey cos I read her post over and over again, lol.

I'll share my timeline in a separate post.

It has ended in praise!!! It will end in praise for everyone in the waiting by God's grace, amen.

Congratulations @TeeMade, glad to know your visa was approved. Its a pleasure of mine to be in the context of your successful immigration journey to Canada. I wish you the very best in Canada.

It will end in praise

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by kokolanre123: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2022
Chief good evening , I asked you a question earlier pls help answer i beg of you

makano:
Hello Creativeowos

Peace

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Mmaobey: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Please is this still available, my email address chidiluv4all@yahoo.com
Holarjoseph:
Anyone looking for an accommodation near UNIVERSITY OF REGINA and also in an open place close to where you can get groceries and stuff? DM me I have an anty that want to share 2 Bedrooms apartment at affordable price ASAP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by RukkyAdenike: 10:47pm On Jan 15, 2022
pufframmy:
congratulation

wen you apply how much you had in your own account?

I didn't use my personal account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Teekay20: 11:02pm On Jan 15, 2022
Thank you so much..quote author=Lekiboboe post=109398300]

Try any of these two file compressing methods

https://www.nairaland.com/6321900/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/239#98929324

Credits: JustMellow

Tricks for Compressing your Documents (PrimoPDF) to a more smaller size than using ilovepdf
https://www.nairaland.com/5818588/canadian-student-visa-thread-part/49#89624823

Credits: Nnonso16[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Ogidigan1: 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2022
Pls, kindly send me a direct msg if you got admitted into uOttawa (Fall 2022 term)
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by raiyan616: 12:26am On Jan 16, 2022
Timegi99:
Hope you know you don't have to show the full 2 years tuition as POF, except you are self sponsored. If for example your parents are sponsoring you just need 1 year tuition and some evidence that there would be money again for your 2nd year.
Hello, what can of evidence can show for the second year , please help me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Elixosodi(f): 1:43am On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=Beatson post=109399467]Hello,
Am for Fanshawe too, I had the same experience. To convince the school that I have initiated payment, I sent a screenshot of the form A. And for flywire, I sent a mail to them for extension.

How long didn't it take to process your payment in eco bank?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by deeteeneey(f): 2:15am On Jan 16, 2022
Good day all,

My sister applied to high school in May 2021 for September session however due to delay response from IRCC she lost the admission. She recently got admission into a University, should she notify IRCC of change of institution or should she wait till she gets PPR?

NB: she got correspondence letter since October 1st 2021, shouldn't this be followed by PPR.

Your opinions are highly welcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Sisijumai: 2:44am On Jan 16, 2022
Hi, Mr lekiboboe and other guru’s, thanks for your guardians. Mr lekiboboe, I hope you still remember your advise to a man in aug 2020 that had a 3rd class in his undergraduate but now runs his own personal business, I have a similar case, I graduated with a 3rd class in microbiology 2017, 2.34cgpa and have been working as a medical sales representative in a pharmaceutical company since 2018 immediately after NYSC. I intend applying for msc so I followed your guide and applied for IBM at lambton college. Now my question is, am so sorry Incase it has been answered before but have checked the trend but couldn’t place it, please am asked to pay 150CAD before I can continue with the application , am I on the right path?, do you have a better piece of advise for me. Am open to suggestions from everyone, thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by yeleola: 3:23am On Jan 16, 2022
Is this NSE ? [quote author=Kelechi00 post=109123116][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by TeeMade: 3:24am On Jan 16, 2022
Hello @ Atigba,

I did my JR from Nigeria and I believe it's thesame for others who do JR. I only hired a Canadian lawyer with the help of an old friend of mine in Canada. It was all phone calls, WhatsApp and emails and all thanks to God that it all worked out.

It will end in praise...

Atigba:

How can one hire a judicial review when you dont reside in Canada.

Or you did it from Nigeria
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by nifnifemi: 5:49am On Jan 16, 2022
Hello Everyone, I know how getting an apartment can be tiring and frustrating when coming to Canada, most people go to the extent of booking Airbnb which is expensive. Why not Dm me so I can help you book for an apartment specific Surrey BC before your arrival in Canada for a little Fee.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Atigba: 7:06am On Jan 16, 2022
TeeMade:
Hello @ Atigba,

I did my JR from Nigeria and I believe it's thesame for others who do JR. I only hired a Canadian lawyer with the help of an old friend of mine in Canada. It was all phone calls, WhatsApp and emails and all thanks to God that it all worked out.

It will end in praise...

Okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Classicolly48: 7:10am On Jan 16, 2022
[quote author=MsJanez01 post=109306695][/quote]
Thank you for your prompt response. I want to start the visa application process but I don't just know how to start or arrange the write up in order to fit in for Visa officer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by Beatson: 8:08am On Jan 16, 2022
It was a week. I remember going there on a Thursday and the following day was Salah. So Wednesday the following week I got debited. Yours should be faster because there's no festival this season.
[quote author=Elixosodi post=109407356][/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mamaamanda: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2022
Beatson:
Hello,

Thank you. I have just done that.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 by mamaamanda: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2022
Legacyedition:

Faster approach if you can afford it. Use BDC dollar from market.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (834)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.