Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,750 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? (29997 Views)

Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 12:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
I'm good.
Thanks
Lamanii22:

. okay, so what was the end point of your cheating story, tell us... What happened afterwards, hope you got tested?
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Lamanii22(f): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
I'm good.
Thanks

Ohh okay, you don't wanna share.... Hmmmm it's alright.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 12:51pm On Aug 26, 2021
Share what exactly? undecided
Lamanii22:

Ohh okay, you don't wanna share.... Hmmmm it's alright.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by airminem(f): 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
Share what exactly? undecided
smiley Your story as related to the ops topic
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Obarofrederick(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2021
Numerouno94:
Wahala for guys that takes a relationship serious. The advice i always give to ma hommies is that no relationship is worth ur 100%, redirect that time u invest in a relationship to urself. Luk gud, feel gud, take care of ur family nd loyal frnds, invest in urself..

I'm always wit my hommies durin my free time cos i learn alot from them Vis-à-vis, nd we help one anoda grow. Having the right clique is way productive to keepin baseless relationships. Who get time for woman matter.

Ever since i jettisoned relationship brouhaha for gud frnds mehn i hv achieved alot ranging from financial freedom, emotional wellbeing nd psychological richness.

In my clique a frnd can jux call nd say " i jux saw this platform or opening, i tink we can make gud money from it" boom we give it a try nd it pays. Which relationship wan give u that kind idea rather na urgent 2k everytime.

The last tin on my mind is tinkin that my woman is cheating on me. Lol.
This is epic. And that's how we the Males should live. No gain in relationship my guy!

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Fiscus105(m): 12:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
We don't cheat.

You don't cheat or you ashamed to say it publicly? Even married women ! The more you look the less you see my sister

2 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by gumkord(f): 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2021
The rate married women cheat these days is fearful, please married men love and give your wife attention, that's the reason a colleague told me that make them to cheat,' lack of love and attention' then they seek it outside. It's not popular in my tribe it's a taboo but this part of the country where I live presently it's a normal life, I cry everyday where is the fear of God? I think it's time for this world to end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by chatinent: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lamanii22:

I have never cheated.....

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Fiscus105(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
I did and I'm sorry, I no go do am again.
It's a bad one from me.

The question is....why did you (woman) cheat? Simple as ABC
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Dhury: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Buhari is about to islamize Nigeria and all you guys know how to do is to discussing relationship like white people, white people when don solve all their problem.

So so relationship na una de talk about for Nairaland.

Keep thinking Buhari cannot islamize Nigeria while you do nothing.

Cheat on partner ko cheat on partner ni,
abeg shift.
Wise up or to your ignorance buhari is bigger than God !!, the creator of every thing but didn't make them to worship in one religion?
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by aloyin(m): 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
This is a thread meant for women but as usual these busy body amebo men will come and hijack and derail it.
tell us your own reason why ladies always cheat in relationship?
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by chatinent: 12:57pm On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
Both and a sprinkle of love

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Obarofrederick(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
Yaba4sure:
how did u do it. Free man
Discipline and reprogramming of mindset
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by solofresh(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
This is a thread meant for women but as usual these busy body amebo men will come and hijack and derail it.
Lol but to be honest, it seems women are fewer than the men in this Nairaland
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by chatinent: 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
We don't cheat.

How many are you?
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by phemmyfour: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
Your opinion first before attacking men
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by aflame100(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2021
You're broke
Fiscus105:

The question is....why did you (woman) cheat? Simple as ABC
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Myer(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Davash222:
It's easier to find Chilled bottled water in Hell fire than to find a faithful Nigerian girl. Cheating is in their gene. Only God will save them.

It's both ways.
Both men and women are on this table.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by PhenomenalAustin: 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
Numerouno94:

Tanx bro. We jux gats give ourselves sense if we want peace of mind. As i dey so the last tin wey go disturb me na say my woman dey cheat. Lol.

I swear.. When I never live the kyn life I want + I never give my parents the life them deserve + I never help my real gees out, then na one vag-inaa I go dy think about? Relationship na scam abeg

We gats focus on ourselves abeg
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Obarofrederick(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2021
solofresh:
Lol but to be honest, it seems women are fewer than the men in this Nairaland
They are not few. They just hate to spill the truth and admit to truth!
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
You're broke too anyways ... Move.
[quote author=chatinent post=105198340][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by phemmyfour: 1:05pm On Aug 26, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
We don't cheat.
So, men that cheat, cheat with who?
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Can we talk about something else tho tongue
Obarofrederick:
They are not few. They just hate to spill the truth and admit to truth!
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 1:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Why do men cheat tho? cool
phemmyfour:
So, men that cheat, cheat with who?
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by chatinent: 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
I'm just reading up some responses and don't just get it with those saying they can't date broke guys.

Lol. So you mean I'd work so hard, train up myself here and there, get the money and come and settle for a POS withdrawal machine...leaving those one who stood there and of the same status?

Lol. These girls never cease to amaze me.

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by phemmyfour: 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
gumkord:
The rate married women cheat these days is fearful, please married men love and give your wife attention, that's the reason a colleague told me that make them to cheat,' lack of love and attention' then they seek it outside. It's not popular in my tribe it's a taboo but this part of the country where I live presently it's a normal life, I cry everyday where is the fear of God? I think it's time for this world to end.
Don't tribalize the topic, mention your tribe and I ll tell you where you can find them cheating on their husband
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by solofresh(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Numerouno94:
Wahala for guys that takes a relationship serious. The advice i always give to ma hommies is that no relationship is worth ur 100%, redirect that time u invest in a relationship to urself. Luk gud, feel gud, take care of ur family nd loyal frnds, invest in urself..

I'm always wit my hommies durin my free time cos i learn alot from them Vis-à-vis, nd we help one anoda grow. Having the right clique is way productive to keepin baseless relationships. Who get time for woman matter.

Ever since i jettisoned relationship brouhaha for gud frnds mehn i hv achieved alot ranging from financial freedom, emotional wellbeing nd psychological richness.

In my clique a frnd can jux call nd say " i jux saw this platform or opening, i tink we can make gud money from it" boom we give it a try nd it pays. Which relationship wan give u that kind idea rather na urgent 2k everytime.

The last tin on my mind is tinkin that my woman is cheating on me. Lol.
Hope you are not a keyboard warrior because, some people lie for a living
As for me,I know when to start a relationship with a woman and I know how to end it,I know the type of women I date without regrets
If you can know this things, trust me,a woman can never manipulate you
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by phemmyfour: 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
Why do men cheat tho? cool
We answered that yesterday. This is a sequel to yesterday's topic
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lol no way
airminem:

smiley Your story as related to the ops topic
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Oh ok, I guess missed it lol
phemmyfour:
We answered that yesterday. This is a sequel to yesterday's topic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Looks Radiant In Native Dress, Shares New Adorable Photos / Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Not All Relationships End In Marriage, But... - Bamisepeters 'blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.