Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? (30035 Views)

Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Fvck ne go ti a tion sss angry
Kelamma:
To be fair to the ladies, it was mostly the attitude of the male folks that brought out that side of them. Now all man don tear eye and it has become a game of who fit cheat pass. Maybe we all need to come back to the table and negotiate.

There are still some good girls that have not allowed the street to change them.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
We don't cheat.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Fiscus105(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lamanii22:

I have never cheated.....

Uhmmmmm, it's well. May God forgive us our sins
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Youngzedd(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Joshcoli:
Una go wait Taya.... A woman will never confess to cheating even when caught in the act

They don't know hahaha

Women will always blame men for their actions.

All hail the gender that do no wrong.

Nigeria still rank number 2 in world paternity fraud.

3 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by lasisi69(f): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2021
Stipe:
I'm driving, I'll reply once I park.
safe trip cheesy
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
This is a thread meant for women but as usual these busy body amebo men will come and hijack and derail it.

And since you were able to comment, why didn't you answer the question rather than talk about the hijacking?
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hey at the slightest ' what you don't want/like ' just leave the ship, no need paying back.
You know what you want I believe,.. save yourself and from stress.
poshestmina:
It's simple!
I'm giving back what I got.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by November24(f): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
krebdawise:
Some women ehn are very polyandric in nature, and some are greedy ..let's say 40% of most women who cheat are polyandric and 60% are greedy...

Hit me up for your graphic designs, I'll give you the best

How much for flyers

2 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by yassinattah(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:
This is a thread meant for women but as usual these busy body amebo men will come and hijack and derail it.
So why don’t you err ur views then.
So the busy body amebo men ll know as to why did the chicken cross the road
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by setobaba: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
Both and a sprinkle of love
Both ?
You have just two reasons to cheat ??
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Felicity001(m): 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Honestly,I was annoyed...After carefully constricting my comment just to make sure it was meaningful only for it to be deleted....The thing pain me I swear....

I'll soon boycott NL very soon they're fund of doing that thing, does Seun knows what it takes to write at all and after that you get your comment deleted and sometimes account suspended by some unimaganary anti-spam robot... Very annoying thing.

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 12:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
I believe you
I dey with you.
siofra:

I don't cheat.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by setobaba: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lamanii22:

You are a cheat
Stop
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ex nigga a cheater tho
Bar1941:
Cheating is not gender specific, both male and female partake in it.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by setobaba: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
I believe you
I dey with you.
Kettle and pot hyping each other lol
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by PhenomenalAustin: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Numerouno94:
Wahala for guys that takes a relationship serious. The advice i always give to ma hommies is that no relationship is worth ur 100%, redirect that time u invest in a relationship to urself. Luk gud, feel gud, take care of ur family nd loyal frnds, invest in urself..

I'm always wit my hommies durin my free time cos i learn alot from them Vis-à-vis, nd we help one anoda grow. Having the right clique is way better than keepin baseless relationships. Who get time for woman matter.

Yous a real niggarr cool

2 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by poshestmina(f): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
Hey at the slightest ' what you don't want/like ' just leave the ship, no need paying back.
You know what you want I believe,.. save yourself and from stress.

Lol .
It wasn't stressful grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Thanks
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2021
Claiming odogwu with empty pockets angry
OGraffixx:
Nl guys are like Taliban's, thread was created for female, na guys hijack am undecided
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by setobaba: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
We don't cheat.
Really ?
So who are those the men are cheating with ?
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ofcourse, Yes boo. kiss
OwenJesse27:
Nigerian girls cheat because of money ....that their number reasoning ....they think d one dat spend for dem is d one that love dem most
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Obagreatdatoye(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
November24:

How much for flyers
Let's talk...09062882306(whatapp)
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by mountmoriah(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
It is there DNA
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
This thread is Dead on Arrival!

Why?

Because from my study of Nigerian women, it is a QNWNAOLA (Question Nigerian Women Never Answer Or Lie About)
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 12:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin. Victoria ti gbo'wo e Japa abi abi wetin she do you angry
arthurwillia:
Victoria na God Go Punish you where you dey
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Baby it's not what you think,.. cry
Joshcoli:
Una go wait Taya.... A woman will never confess to cheating even when caught in the act
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by sylve11: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Honestly,I was annoyed...After carefully constricting my comment just to make sure it was meaningful only for it to be deleted....The thing pain me I swear....

Sorry bro.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Pumpumking: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Lamanii22:

please discribe yor sef from waist down...i like wot i see & i need to check somtin sir! cheesy
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by sylve11: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2021
Joshcoli:

Fact! cool
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by AleAirHub(m): 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Omo the group don enter flight mode cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by BigBashiru: 12:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
Youngzedd:

They don't know hahaha

Women will always blame men for their actions.

All hail the gender that do no wrong.

Nigeria still rank number 2 in world paternity fraud.

I agree, they do what they want then blame you for it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“She Doesn’t Deserve You If She Doesn’t Pay You Allowance” – Female Twitter User / Is Guinness Stout An Aphrodisiac? / As A Lady, Which Would You Go For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.