Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? (30037 Views)

Married Women Why Do You Cheat On Your Husband / Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partner? / Boobs Gang: If You Have A Gf And This Girl Offers You Free Sex, Would You Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by chatinent: 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
gumkord:
The rate married women cheat these days is fearful, please married men love and give your wife attention, that's the reason a colleague told me that make them to cheat,' lack of love and attention' then they seek it outside. It's not popular in my tribe it's a taboo but this part of the country where I live presently it's a normal life, I cry everyday where is the fear of God? I think it's time for this world to end.

The rate is quite alarming.

A married woman can cheat on her husband with a mechanic test-running a car in clean clothes who offered to give her a lift that very morning she had an issue with her husby...and you call that due to lack of attention!

Stop sugarcoating cheating with care and attention!

If he didn't care, she wouldn't be living in his house! If he didn't care, she wouldn't be the mother of his kids! If he didn't care, she wouldn't be his wife!

Those are the subterfuges those stupid women who cheat use!

She is a cheat! A cheat is a cheat!

Same is applied to a man who cheats.

There is no justification!!

7 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by chatinent: 1:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Fiscus105:

The question is....why did you (woman) cheat? Simple as ABC

As in eh. As she digress come dey vex me. Why do you cheat! We are not asking the number of times! Why do you cheat!
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by chatinent: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
You're broke

Why'd agree to date a broke guy in the first instance?

Dem send you?

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by phemmyfour: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
Oh ok, I guess missed it lol
The link is still up there on the first page anyway
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by ifinger: 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Exploration for pkekus wey new

post=105196749:
Beacuse of the following reasons and more.......

Women cheat for good sex.

They're unhappy with their current relationship.

The new person made them feel special.

They're experiencing low self-esteem.

They want a breakup or a change.

In Summary: Instead of cheating, just gtfo outta the relationship/marriage.

All of us @[/b] say no to cheating..

And pretty soon, we hope to see a thread titled
[b]Men, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners ?

We Rise.

Exactly our question o!

Awwwwww shocked
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by chatinent: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
You're broke too anyways ... Move.

Yes, I am.

I don't even have time for items used for rituals by yahoo boys.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
phemmyfour:
So, men that cheat, cheat with who?

...With cheats...
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by 0dav2(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
No communication lipsrsealed
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by ifinger: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ebonyi girl go marry still de shagg other men no cap at all them easy to lay just wisper small money ,them don spread the boot

gumkord:
The rate married women cheat these days is fearful, please married men love and give your wife attention, that's the reason a colleague told me that make them to cheat,' lack of love and attention' then they seek it outside. It's not popular in my tribe it's a taboo but this part of the country where I live presently it's a normal life, I cry everyday where is the fear of God? I think it's time for this world to end.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Nkiruka35(f): 1:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dis question is supposed to be ask to the guys
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by ifinger: 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
She might just be looking for a different style wey de husband no get , women like sweet word once u give her attention she go start to reason u out

chatinent:

The rate is quite alarming.

A married woman can cheat on her husband with a mechanic test-running a car in clean clothes who offered to give her a lift that very morning she had an issue with her husby...and you call that due to lack of attention!

She is a cheat! A cheat is a cheat!
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by A305: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nigeria girls don't cheat. I can categorically confirm first hand from my friend's girl when we were knacking.

At least, that was what she told me.

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by ifinger: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dia is joy in shearing

A305:
Nigeria girls don't cheat. I can categorically confirm first hand from my friend's girl when we were knacking.

At least, that was what she told me.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by phemmyfour: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
PrimadonnaO:

...With cheats...
Why is it difficult to get words out of your gender
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by iamtardey: 1:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
grin grin
chatinent:

Why'd agree to date a broke guy in the first instance?

Dem send you?
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 1:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
chatinent:
Sequel to this: https://www.nairaland.com/6717856/men-why-cheat-partner

Dear ladies, why do you cheat

1. When you have sb who loves you so much.

2. When you have sb who is faithful to you.

Please personalized your reasons.

Women will always go after what they don't have. Women, like all human, can never be satisfied.

If they have a man who is a provider but lacking in bedroom skills, they will pine after a man with bedroom skills.

If they have a man who is a provider and is good in bedroom skills, but not romantic, they will pine after a man who is romantic.

If they have a man who is a provider, good in bedroom skills and romantic, but has bad dress sense, they will pine after a man who is a snazzy dresser with good dress sense.

If they have man...............................

I'm sure you get my drift.

No go change yourself because of one woman because she will alway pick something that she feels you don't have or not doing and complain about it.

3 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by chatinent: 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

Women will always go after what they don't have. Women, like all human, can never be satisfied.

If they have a man who is a provider but lacking in bedroom skills, they will pine after a man with bedroom skills.

If they have a man who is a provider and is good in bedroom skills, but not romantic, they will pine after a man who is romantic.

If they have a man who is a provider, good in bedroom skills and romantic, but has bad dress sense, they will pine after a man who is a snazzy dresser with good dress sense.

If they have man...............................

I'm sure you get my drift.

No go change yourself because of one woman because she will alway pick something that she feels you don't have or not doing and complain about it.

You see, man, I am one person these kinds of news don't move. If my fiancee is cheating, I wouldn't confront her when I discover. I don't confront cheats. We will play along. I have so learned to be a fool.

I'll have my facts and keep it.

I'll remain a fool until the wedding day.

Five minutes to the exchange of marital vows, I go collect mic call off the wedding for wetin she do that day.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by MNDY(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
Davash222:
It's easier to find Chilled bottled water in Hell fire than to find a faithful Nigerian girl. Cheating is in their gene. Only God will save them.

And to think the emphasis is on men makes it funny. Even men now totally agree that cheating is in our nature.

I can bet my balls that Nigerian Women cheat more than men. They are just more skillful in covering it up than men.

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by capnies: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2021
Davash222:
It's easier to find Chilled bottled water in Hell fire than to find a faithful Nigerian girl. Cheating is in their gene. Only God will save them.

HELL IS GRAVE SO GETTING COLD WATER IS SIMPLE
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Goldbw122(m): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Buhari is about to islamize Nigeria and all you guys know how to do is to discussing relationship like white people, white people when don solve all their problem.

So so relationship na una de talk about for Nairaland.

Keep thinking Buhari cannot islamize Nigeria while you do nothing.

Cheat on partner ko cheat on partner ni,
abeg shift.
that is true about Nigeria being islamize, because the christian are doing absolutely nothing, but just making noise. I just pray God will take control.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by bikkybaby(f): 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
We cheat when we find out the following reasons
1. The men are cheating as well
2. When the man is not romantic
3.When we find ourselves in a loveless relationship/marriage
Are you satisfied now?

3 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by cutedharmee: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
My mind is telling me not to comment. wink wink wink
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
i swear na women cheat pass. if u r a uber driver then u will know
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by PrimadonnaO(f): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2021
phemmyfour:
Why is it difficult to get words out of your gender

cheesy But I typed words.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Queenzzy: 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
I really pity honest men who are unfortunate to meet promiscuous women. They don't deserve that. Same way I pity faithful women who are so unfortunate to meet womanisers. This life isn't balanced. Some men deserve their cheating partners cos most women cheat in vengeance of being cheated on. And thus they find it difficult to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Origin(f): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2021
These types of threads are a lesson in human psychology.

Men justify their cheating in the other thread, make light of it and joke about it.

The same men then hijack the female thread raining curses and abuses on women who cheat.

These people are the PROBLEMS among us lipsrsealed

Always do onto others as you would be done onto.

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Lastmankc(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2021
wunmi590:

Call the mod and demand an explanation so that they can give you ban that will expire in 2050 cheesy
nigga

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by lekdap: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
dontro:
Most likely for money and cucumber that does its job well.

See how to make money online in Nigeria so she doesn't cheat because of money: https://zestmade.com/blog/how-to-make-money-online/

As for cucumber matter, I can't help you. Sorry.
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by OwenJesse27(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2021
iamtardey:
Ofcourse, Yes boo. kiss
And u are proud about it ......hmm don't complain wen he decide dump you too after spending... undecided
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by Roseey0(f): 3:35pm On Aug 26, 2021
Never cheated.
Never cheating

1 Like

Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by ICEWIN: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2021
Thermodynamics:
Buhari is about to islamize Nigeria and all you guys know how to do is to discussing relationship like white people, white people when don solve all their problem.

So so relationship na una de talk about for Nairaland.

Keep thinking Buhari cannot islamize Nigeria while you do nothing.

Cheat on partner ko cheat on partner ni,
abeg shift.
AND WHAT HAVE U DONE IN THAT ASPECT?
Re: Women, Why Do You Cheat On Your Partners? by TWLifestyle: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2021
All these shameless men have seen food again - their body is always vibrating to comment on female issues .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As A Lady, Which Would You Go For / Why Is It That When You Borrow From A Guy, they Want Sex In Return? / Guys Which Do You Prefer Between These Classes Of Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.