Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,549 members, 7,812,752 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me (29447 Views)

They Are Calling Me Mr. Handsome, But I'm Not Feeling Anything (18+ Pictures) / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by suffering: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2021
Just sick and tired of her but don't wanna block her it's really annoying
What then do you want? Seriously, why waste my minute reading your write-up?

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2021
Elxandre:

You cannot marry everyone you date no matter how good willed you are.

I've never insinuated that. Be good if you need to be.

That's why it ideal to only deal with someone willing to commit at your level. You minimize drama and ending things would be bkos bother party feels they can't cope rather than one sided pain from someone's insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by jaxxy(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mercychen:
That's very heartless of you.

You called off a relationship with someone without warning and you're feeling cool about it. She even called you first, you're still forming hard man. For what exactly?

What did she do to you in the first place? Nothing. And you're treating her this way??

Change!

She’s already dating sm1else and yet calling him. Thats kinda funny.

3 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
jaxxy:

She’s already dating sm1else and yet calling him. Thats kinda funny.

Before then?? She didn't do anything he just blanked her. You made a woman Fall for you and now she can't move on, you think it's a good thing.?
Toying with someones feelings is tantamount to witchcraft.

I blame the girl for even contacting him again.

4 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by jaxxy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mercychen:

Before then?? She didn't do anything he just blanked her. You made a woman Fall for you and now she can't move on, you think it's a good thing.?

I don’t believe people should pretend when they are not feeling it anymore bt I guess he should have broken up it a better way. If there is any better way that is.

3 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by smd837(m): 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Your nack get extra ororo
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
jaxxy:

I don’t believe people should pretend when they are not feeling it anymore bt I guess he should have broken up it a better way. If there is any better way that is.

I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to call off a relationship if hes tired of it. All I'm saying is, a simple courtesy would have made the girl feel better than snobbing her altogether by promising to call her back and not fulfilling your promise. Treating her like a piece of trash for no just cause.

2 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Legalese(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2021
This one na still pikin

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Pelxmiye(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
constance500:
I don't even talk to my exes not to talk of being friends..

So far we broke up, it should stay that way.. You're too fragile bro

Even me sef...just feels weird chasing after you especially if I didn't initiated the break up..
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Newboss(m): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
The vitamins you need is to grow up! You need to grow up and understand that dating is a ladder to marriage and not an avenue to play with new toys only to discard them when you are bored.

By the way, everyone has the block feature on their phone. You broke up with her for no reason; block her for no reason likewise.

You have to grow up, okay?

Have a nice century.

Dating is not a ladder to marriage or anything. Dating is a thing on its own. Dating does not have to lead to anything.

2 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by jaxxy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2021
Mercychen:

I'm not saying he doesn't have the right to call off a relationship if hes tired of it. All I'm saying is, a simple courtesy would have made the girl feel better than snobbing her altogether by promising to call her back and not fulfilling your promise. Treating like a piece of toast for no just cause.

Ok I agree with you. That was wrong and immature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by E2000: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Love does not die. Even God himself had to look for another way to save us because he loves us. So to just wake up and call a relationship quit for no reason is strange. Grow up man and be sincere with yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by merieam16(f): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Have you guys have sex before?
he said his tired of it sef

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Rexymania(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
What's her name? Stupid Girl...like tinuke

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Yoighaman(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cashsteady:
I dated this girl for Like 7 months.. We were actually into a serious relationship untill one night I just decided to break up cuz I just lost interest...

At first when I told her she was really pissed, blocked me on Whatsapp and added my number to blacklist. I really didn't care about it because I was no longer interested in her...

Then suddenly Like 2 days later she unblocked me on Whatsapp and said "Hi". I read it and ignored it then after sometime she called my phone, I picked up and she started telling me shit like "so because we broke up that I couldn't even call her". I told her a fake sorry and also told her I will be calling her after some little talk we ended the call.

Two days after I didn't call her, she called again and said the same shit and I keep telling her the same thing without Calling..ever since then she's being calling me always tryin to get my attention. From what I heard she's in a new relationship with another guy but she won't stop calling me .. Just sick and tired of her but don't wanna block her it's really annoying and don't wanna tell her to stop calling me because it might break her heart more..

Guys please any advice

You better pick up her call to hear what she has to say...she might be pregnant for you...LOL

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Sirmuel1(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cashsteady:
I dated this girl for Like 7 months.. We were actually into a serious relationship untill one night I just decided to break up cuz I just lost interest...

At first when I told her she was really pissed, blocked me on Whatsapp and added my number to blacklist. I really didn't care about it because I was no longer interested in her...

Then suddenly Like 2 days later she unblocked me on Whatsapp and said "Hi". I read it and ignored it then after sometime she called my phone, I picked up and she started telling me shit like "so because we broke up that I couldn't even call her". I told her a fake sorry and also told her I will be calling her after some little talk we ended the call.

Two days after I didn't call her, she called again and said the same shit and I keep telling her the same thing without Calling..ever since then she's being calling me always tryin to get my attention. From what I heard she's in a new relationship with another guy but she won't stop calling me .. Just sick and tired of her but don't wanna block her it's really annoying and don't wanna tell her to stop calling me because it might break her heart more..

Guys please any advice

Pass her to me, I will love her
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Hassanmaye(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
[quote author=merieam16 post=105950243]he said his tired of it sef[/quote
Hmmm maryam
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Fourwinds: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2021
debbydams:
this is what happen when a lady makes herself too available..
that means the guy dey fvck well well ooooo
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Poleski: 12:52am On Sep 19, 2021
Cashsteady:

Guys please any advice

Stop leading her on! Tell her you've moved on and she should move on too!
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Bigfish121(m): 3:06am On Sep 19, 2021
That is why I always advise that before they going into dating they should atleast b ready for marriage.why on earth will you break up with someone without no good reason.
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Decryptor(m): 4:20am On Sep 19, 2021
debbydams:

You never jam sweet d*ck before.
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Decryptor(m): 4:22am On Sep 19, 2021
Mercychen:

Ladies do same to guys too so what's the biggie here?
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 19, 2021
Smh
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 19, 2021
IbrahimSkiba:

E go funny you say, the nigga no amount to anything..
He is just online acting like he's worth penny...
Meanwhile he ain't worth shit... Maybe the bae na the only girl wey don ever disturb am for him entire life.. come here dey form Alpha male..
You sef, calm down na, why do you feel the pain more than the ex. Just drop your advice, No need for the hate comment.
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 19, 2021
debbydams:
Lolz as a lady, there is nothing wrong making yourself available, its called commitment, life just happens, ladies leave guys same way, after eating the guys money to stupor, so no biggy. Life just happens.

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 19, 2021
debbydams:
we ladies behave like mumu because of love..hia men don't worth it..I hop all ladies can place some value on themselves to avoid all this rubbish..
Hmm abeg oh don't go there at all, a typical Nigerian lady, that requests for 5k for toiletries just within two weeks of you two meeting, does she worth it as well, Most ladies beg alot, And that alone is devaluation. A guy meets you, and tells you he likes you, the next day you are already requesting for 2k. And she see's that as love collecting things occasionally from the guy,because the guy likes her.
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by opera1(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2021
Cashsteady:

Guys please any advice

Breaking up with the lady does not mean that you are automatically her enemy, she's still ur friend, nothing is bad checking on you occasionally, u too can do that.
U can still be her long distance friend WITHOUT benefit.

Seems she's more mature than you do.
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:04am On Sep 19, 2021
Bouz:
You sef, calm down na, why do you feel the pain more than the ex. Just drop your advice, No need for the hate comment.

You are LATE
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by abdsamad(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2021
Cashsteady:

Ahhh na by force
?No be me dis virgin am na.. person don nack am before we even started dating

Wow! What a gentleman. You made such a good point, I'm now totally convinced you're not a grade A Asshole.
Just put her out of her misery so she can stop hoping to get anything from your cold dead heart.

Sorry, I think I was too harsh. I just did that for NO REASON
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by abdsamad(m): 9:07am On Sep 19, 2021
Yoighaman:

You better pick up her call to hear what she has to say...she might be pregnant for you...LOL

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by greatbrian(m): 9:41am On Sep 19, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Be smart niggar...

You can still be shining her cuntus...but also be smart about it

Because she self get her own mission towards you..

Your post are always hilarious and all. But there will always be something to learn from it one way or another.
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by zakkxx: 9:47am On Sep 19, 2021
debbydams:
we ladies behave like mumu because of love..hia men don't worth it..I hop all ladies can place some value on themselves to avoid all this rubbish..
the ladies here will not learn, the generation of the old women try this method they regret, this generation of ladies think say them go still fit hold man by opening their leg. continue to nag out side marriage una go cry tire. make she go check if she never carry disease self. what a mumu set of women, I done tire abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Sex Story... / What Do You Do When You Like A Guy Who Has A Girlfriend Already? (VIDEO) / Signs That A Girl Is Interested In A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.