Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,714 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me (29431 Views)

They Are Calling Me Mr. Handsome, But I'm Not Feeling Anything (18+ Pictures) / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by tnerro1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
Same thing my ex did, called me to say she wasn’t feeling fine, I just said sorry and blocked the line. Called with another number after one week to accuse me of not checking up on her, (see me see wahala) just blocked the number also. Will continue to block till the phone crash

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by OdefaGirl(f): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cerebellum:
Since you no longer have interest in the girl..keep arms length ...I personally hate going after things that I no longer fancy anymore.

If she's a neat girl you can keep her for fvck sake!

I am not ashamed but disappointed at what girls, women have been reduced to. Na waa

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Elxandre(m): 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
@Cashsteady

That's why before you start any relationship be clear what you want, that's the first place to begin;

1. Why I'm i starting this relationship?

2. What role would I play in this person's life?

3. What unique thing are we going to achieve together?

When you toy around with people's emotions you'll get same over time, bkos what goes around comes around, it's a law of life. Unless it's very necessary don't always start things that'll affect other people delibrately.
You cannot marry everyone you date no matter how good willed you are.

5 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by enemyofprogress: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2021
The same thing bola146 did to me few months ago, I fashi her side for Dominique the love of my life, mi o raye oshi
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by IdJack(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Block her line.

But OP you no try, after you've shine her shoe you come run.

It is well

Kindly check my signature for your business ideas and updates
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Marvyx(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
debbydams:
we ladies behave like mumu because of love..hia men don't worth it..I hop all ladies can place some value on themselves to avoid all this rubbish..
Keep hoping because that's the best you can do. I know that you know that your gender will never learn.

But don't relent, spread the word grin

5 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by BlackyOne(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2021
grin grin grin
I think if I post my own story someone's marriage might crash though....

Let's just say an ex of over 6 years, now married with kids still enjoy talking to me, I liked her though, and still do, I do not initiate these calls but she calls most times... We have mutual respect for ourselves sometimes we're tempted to say nasty things but the grace am enjoying is that we aren't in the same region.

I'm not a bad guy oooo, I just live life as hard as it comes...

2 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
I have never got the urge to slap a fellow dude before 'cause I love minding my business.

But on the other hand... I feel like slapping op.

How can you break up with someone you claim to be in a serious relationship with without any reason?

If that girl should knack your madness, I'll fully support her.

5 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by bigcee(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
chatinent:
The vitamins you need is to grow up! You need to grow up and understand that dating is a ladder to marriage and not an avenue to play with new toys only to discard them when you are bored.

By the way, everyone has the block feature on their phone. You broke up with her for no reason; block her for no reason likewise.

You have to grow up, okay?

Have a nice century.
Good one bro. He is still a small boy and he enjoys the attention the girl is giving him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Lastmankc(m): 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
GreenDee:
like seriously,I read that his statement..it sounds so disgusting honestly speaking.
Is like seriously a good English?
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nwunwa: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cerebellum:
Since you no longer have interest in the girl..keep arms length ...I personally hate going after things that I no longer fancy anymore.

If she's a neat girl you can keep her for fvck sake!
mtcheww...pls go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by gosmoney(m): 8:04pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cashsteady:
I dated this girl for Like 7 months.. We were actually into a serious relationship untill one night I just decided to break up cuz I just lost interest...

At first when I told her she was really pissed, blocked me on Whatsapp and added my number to blacklist. I really didn't care about it because I was no longer interested in her...

Then suddenly Like 2 days later she unblocked me on Whatsapp and said "Hi". I read it and ignored it then after sometime she called my phone, I picked up and she started telling me shit like "so because we broke up that I couldn't even call her". I told her a fake sorry and also told her I will be calling her after some little talk we ended the call.

Two days after I didn't call her, she called again and said the same shit and I keep telling her the same thing without Calling..ever since then she's being calling me always tryin to get my attention. From what I heard she's in a new relationship with another guy but she won't stop calling me .. Just sick and tired of her but don't wanna block her it's really annoying and don't wanna tell her to stop calling me because it might break her heart more..

Guys please any advice
how do u knw she blocked u on what app if not dat u are trying to also talk to her in d first place, ur story is fake bro
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cashsteady:
I dated this girl for Like 7 months.. We were actually into a serious relationship untill one night I just decided to break up cuz I just lost interest...

At first when I told her she was really pissed, blocked me on Whatsapp and added my number to blacklist. I really didn't care about it because I was no longer interested in her...

Then suddenly Like 2 days later she unblocked me on Whatsapp and said "Hi". I read it and ignored it then after sometime she called my phone, I picked up and she started telling me shit like "so because we broke up that I couldn't even call her". I told her a fake sorry and also told her I will be calling her after some little talk we ended the call.

Two days after I didn't call her, she called again and said the same shit and I keep telling her the same thing without Calling..ever since then she's being calling me always tryin to get my attention. From what I heard she's in a new relationship with another guy but she won't stop calling me .. Just sick and tired of her but don't wanna block her it's really annoying and don't wanna tell her to stop calling me because it might break her heart more..

Guys please any advice
why did u start a relationship wit her in d 1st place?

instead of u to on d onset let her know say na one night stand oo, or u jez want her to be ur f**k friend oo, or simply want to friend zone her, una no go do am...

Na to dey deceive girls dey break their heart una sabi!

angry
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by nwanyiugbo122(f): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
You are a product of one night stand, you are not cultured, you lack dignity, nobody raised you properly. Have a rethink of your life. I pity those girls that fall for your kind.

5 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by dammyco(m): 8:07pm On Sep 18, 2021
Shey the girl get money?
Shey she fine small?
Shey she dey hardworking?
Shey she Sabi play for field well?
If 75% of your answer is yes! Give me are details like Facebook, WhatsApp, home address etc. E get why

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by dammyco(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
nwanyiugbo122:
You are a product of one night stand, you are not cultured, you lack dignity, nobody raised you properly. Have a rethink of your life. I pity those girls that fall for your kind.
why you dey vex like this? But you are a gentle person ooo
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Brandonx(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2021
Some girls are something else grin
I can relate
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Bright2(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2021
Give the phone to another woman to take her call, then she will understand and move on .

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Adonispco: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2021
FiverrTutor:

Hmm with this statement I wonder how married men cope

Thats lust and not love; married men cope with their wives cos of their offsprings.
Now to the op; people like you lust only about a woman's body.

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2021
Op just ignore the call if she's wise she'll get the message if she's dumb she'll continue calling....wetin be my own sef it seems you still like her undecided

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Odide009: 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2021
In the voice of Dbanj, late in the night she is calling me, all start from suddenly

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by nwanyiugbo122(f): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2021
dammyco:
why you dey vex like this? But you are a gentle person ooo
Honestly I'm pissed off reading this. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by BRATISLAVA: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2021
Everyday another story about females.

All these concocted tales that boys on the forum use to feel important are beyond their expiry date. Clearly they are engineered.

Males are so emotional. All they do is talk about females.

7 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Germanhunter(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cashsteady:

Guys please any advice

Fuuuk you bro

3 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Magnoliaa(f): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Everyday another story about females.

All these concocted tales that boys on the forum use to feel important are beyond their expiry date. Clearly they are engineered.

Males are so emotional. All they do is talk about females.

Asinnn. So so emotional a species.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Kayodeblaze(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2021
You just decide to break up just like that After dragging her into a serious relationship? According to your write-up, she didn't even offend you! Guy! This will come to hunt you someday! Note this! And the girl is gentle I must say.

4 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2021
Cashsteady:

Ahhh na by force
?No be me dis virgin am na.. person don nack am before we even started dating
u tell am say u jez wan mark register 1st?

angry

1 Like

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by catice(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2021
Hahaha you hit that nail on the head.
IbrahimSkiba:

E go funny you say, the nigga no amount to anything..
He is just online acting like he's worth penny...
Meanwhile he ain't worth shit... Maybe the bae na the only girl wey don ever disturb am for him entire life.. come here dey form Alpha male..
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Iamolukorede(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2021
Normalized being friends with your ex, it doesn't mean shit .. grow up son, and stay controlled..

You don't ever run back to your ex, it can be dangerous most times ..

Be on a platonic, be friends, clear your mind of self doubt and yet be controlled ..

2 Likes

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Taiwojon:
Old sin partner died!

Why engage in immoral relationship at first?

Well
You need to give your life to JESUS first and don't keep malice with her.

Whenever she call, use that opportunity to preach Jesus to her

Jesus saves
Righteousness2, isda u?

Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by MsFaith: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2021
While my ex was sending me once-in-a-year-5kobo-WhatsApp messages until I blocked his sorry ass grin
Re: Help.. My Ex Never Stops Calling Me by Nonexisting1: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2021
Don't fall for her gimmicks. Something is making her to get in touch with you and that thing won't favor you so stop all forms of communicationw forthwith. Let me tell a little truth. That girl hates you now in the bottom of her heart and she hates the fact that she is saying hello but she doesn't have a choice because she needs something from you and only you can do it for her.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says / The Sex Story... / Best Decision You Made That Changed Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.