Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze (1151 Views)

He Want To Buy His GF A Iphone 12 Pro Max Worth 750K.. Advice / Ladies, Run For Your Live If You See Any Man That Sucks Orange Like This / Man Tells Ibadan Lady To Send Back His N7K If She's Not Coming Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by benqo01(m): 5:03pm On Aug 27, 2021
What's your opinion on this?

Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Freestainworld(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
It is your own opinion ooo, my mother deserves the best, my wife deserves the best, will do my best for each of them, none of them have the right to detect to me who I do a particular thing for first, the money is mine, so the spending should be determined by me too.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Ritzybeauty(f): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
Only a wise woman would never create an enemity between her man and his mother, this can be treated with wisdom

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by temitope27(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
This guy is crazy, walahi

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by OlawaleBammie: 5:23pm On Aug 27, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
Only a wise woman would never create an enemity between her man and his mother, this can be treated with wisdom
Ur blessings still remain, God will never cease to bless you

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Sonnobax15(m): 6:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
undecided

In my own opinion,I think Freezy has a point....

My mother deserves an award surely but the fact that Freezy gave must also be given a critical attention..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
I support him on this
Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Vinnie2000(m): 6:28pm On Aug 27, 2021
Support Daddy Freeze on Religious issues but on this,
He is very FOOLISH For spilling out dis Rubbish!!.

Only a Sissy, Weak, Cowardly, Foolish Guy would buy his Wife a Car when his Mother still Treks!! undecided
Your mother is about 60 or 65+, so Deserves immense Enjoyment@her old age!
While your wife is still young and should be Patient!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Connected1: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
The money should come first.

Moreover it depends on who needs a car the most.

If you rush me, I will a Corrola for you and buy a Benz for my mother.

My wife should allow me do this out of my own Freewill not always because she asked for it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by DevilsEqual(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2021
I actually thought he knew more than this

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:42pm On Aug 27, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Ur blessings still remain, God will never cease to bless you

Amen and you too
Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Clinghton: 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
He didn't say the wife was pregnant in the first paragraph.
Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by yuping(m): 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hmmmm my money my way of spending. But in all honesty the car should be given to who need it the most.
Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 27, 2021
The post no even make sense. Who buys a car for parents when his nuclear family has none? It's very rare.
Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 28, 2021
So Freeze na Simp??

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by siofra(f): 4:56am On Aug 28, 2021
It's just like the scenario below

I have 10 million and my husband and father each need 10 million, who would I give?

I'll give my father. Rubbish!!!
Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2021
siofra:

I have 10 million and my husband and father each need 10 million, who would I give?

God bless you on this one for using ur sense for the first time.
I'd get my momma a car first.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Tolzy11(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2021
siofra:

First time am supporting you
Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by Tolzy11(m): 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2021
SmellySperm:

God bless you on this one for using ur sense for the first time.
I'd get my momma a car first.
So you sef, you sabi her
Re: Ladies, Run If A Man Tells You He Will Buy His Mum Car Before You — Daddyfreeze by nokspos: 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2021
ofcourse , you don't support good things
Iyaebe:
I support him on this

(1) (Reply)

Pain In Between My Teeth Accompanied With Terrible Odor / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid Who Was Twerking On Her Husband At Her Wedding / As A Man, What's The One Thing Ur Wife Would Do That Would Make U Send Her Packi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.