Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

I May Have Caught Something (graphic) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I May Have Caught Something (graphic) (60836 Views)

Help! I May Be Dying / I May Be Hiv Positive, How Do I Break This News To My Wife / Update: I May Not Have Hepatitis C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Papanicolou: 10:25am On Aug 30, 2021
faithfull18:
You would still go back to what brought you here.
not really I was already on a successful celibate path before this, channelling my libido into more productive activities.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Odumogu03: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
Please someone should help me. I've never been in this kind of situation before. I don't know who to talk to
It’s all an indication of HSVII genital herpes most likely.
Itching on the thighs and buttocks.
Itching all over the body
Rash on the cap of your genitals and on the scrotal sac
Sometimes painful urination

Still nothing certain. Go do a full STI test.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by zombieHUNTER: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2021
iknopro:
Go any pharmacy tell them to give you cyprofloxacine, go back and take it two times a day before 3days you will be okay Op
What does it cure exactly?
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by zolajpower: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

Used someone’s soap?
Lies from the pit of hell . Soap don't transmit infection because it's made of chemical especially med soap
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by uchenna4lss(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
I feel like I have ruined my life. I have not had sex in about 5 weeks I rarely have sex mostly 2 or 3 times in a month, I always use a condom and I've never had an experience of it tearing at any point. So for two weeks now my thighs have been itching with burning sensations at my buttocks, my little papi and nutsack were doing great the whole time no itching at all till today.

So I thought at first it had to be my water so I bought Dettol but no changes I decided to buy an antifungal cream and take Piriton. I don't know but after my third dose of Piriton exactly 1hour later I go out to pee only to find two bumps on my glans.

I have never been so scared in my life. What do I do please I am also very low on cash as it is. I need counseling I don't want to fall into depression or get tempted to do hemp. I was just getting my life together. How do I get out of this?

To Much Antibiotics Can Cause Resistance

In the process of trying to get rid of that stubborn infection or diseases as a case may be, you visited your doctor, he/she recommended or prescribed an antibiotics drugs, within a month or thereabouts, you will discovered that, you have taken several antibiotics medicine but none worked for the stubborn infection/diseases .Rather the drugs Helped the bacteria build a very Great Wall of resistance against all types of antibiotics.

The truth is that, the symptoms will still be there, and it will get to a stage it will become life threatening. Meanwhile you have spend a lot on drugs trying to get rid of it, and it will be difficult to make a buying decision due to the amount wasted on the treatment with no single result.

At this point I encourage everyone to to focus on herbal solution -it will save you a lot of money, very cheap and affordable, and most importantly you will see results, it will work perfectly well. A natural remedies for stubborn everyday diseases.... Rida products Range is the solution, our documented testimonies from our loyal customers speak volumes,

We can help you select any of our products or combination of its based on your health need or challenge, product ranges - Rida bitter, Rida fire for men, Rida fat burner, Rida cleanser, Rida balm, Rida restore for women, Rida capsules etc

*It’s natures pure miracle!

NAFDAC REG. NO: A7 - 1102L

We have received and documented hundreds of testimonies to all the below and much more:

Indications:

*Diabetes
*Arthritis
*Rheumatism
*Weak Erection
*Ulcer
*Weight Management
*Typhoid and Malaria
*Vaginal Discharge
*Menstruation anomalies&Pains
*High Blood Pressure
*Waist, Back and Joint Pains
*Indigestion
*General infections
*Cough/Sore throat
*Infertility (Male and Female)
*Gonorrhea/Staphylococcus
*Syphilis
*Pile
*Indigestion/Stomach Troubles
*Obesity
*Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver
*Handle Oxidative Stress
* And much more.....

Check my signature for help
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by simplesearch: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Galatians 5:19
Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

Kindly seek for medical assistant quickly, also ensure you surrender your life to Jesus and stop committing fornication, cos if you don't the terror and trepidation in hell will be worse than what you are experiencing now.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Adakintroy: 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Everything na online. Even wetin you know the answer.

Na infection na you get na be life ruin?. The way una de use words sef na sign una no know meaning.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Okhuadams(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
I feel like I have ruined my life. I have not had sex in about 5 weeks I rarely have sex mostly 2 or 3 times in a month, I always use a condom and I've never had an experience of it tearing at any point. So for two weeks now my thighs have been itching with burning sensations at my buttocks, my little papi and nutsack were doing great the whole time no itching at all till today.

So I thought at first it had to be my water so I bought Dettol but no changes I decided to buy an antifungal cream and take Piriton. I don't know but after my third dose of Piriton exactly 1hour later I go out to pee only to find two bumps on my glans.

I have never been so scared in my life. What do I do please I am also very low on cash as it is. I need counseling I don't want to fall into depression or get tempted to do hemp. I was just getting my life together. How do I get out of this?
instead of you to go see a Doctor to run a test on u, or better still go see all those aboki Dem make Dem give u merincine or you go see one ogboge native Doctor to check weather village pple hand dey inside
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Papanicolou: 10:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Jokkarm2:

the guy is a fucker. we weee de nack one a month, what can we do na?
Omo so everyone else has been lying about how many times they have sex?
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Kingdemu: 10:29am On Aug 30, 2021
dynamic010:

Sounds like herpes, visit the doctor for a test . Herpes can be transmitted even when you use condom, the person might have a sore in the mouth And u kissed. If it's herpes it pays to treat it.
Herpes has no cure
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Papanicolou: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2021
tayooluwole:

This is the kind of situation that underscores the importance of masturbating in peace. I had similar experience after i fu*ck one girl like that, it was terrible and it was at that time i regrettably realized how i have ignorantly undervalued maturation over years. I realized if it were to be terminal incurable disease, this is how i would have catch it easily with five minutes of fluke enjoyment. Since that time, I have successfully substituted maturbation to having sex with woman in many cases....The funniest thing be say, this girl in question do me a lot of shakara oooo along with some financial inducement, upon this na infection top ham...guys make una be careful, a slight mistake of five minutes can ruin your life within a twinkle of an eye
How did you get out of the situation I've just started having sex this year. Thought of going without sex for a while then this.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by joyandfaith: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Nozino:

It is almost impossible to catch an STI via MouthAction.

HPV is STI causing cancer of throat.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Philadelphia: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:

I don’t know what’s wrong with Nairaland mods these days. They just move any topic to front page without doing proper analysis of the poster.

An account was created yesterday (29th August 2021) and the poster opened a thread to indirectly solicit money and scam unsuspecting members of the public. Yet, this post made front page.
From every indication, one can see that the posts is false.

For instance, the 2 words in bold contradict themselves.
How will someone low on cash be able to afford hemp? Does it really make any sense?

I go soon deactivate my NL account sef
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Epzilon: 10:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Angelfrost:

Leave these people...

The recklessness with which most youths indulge in harmful and unprotected sexual practices is beyond alarming. Some of them constantly consume Ampiclox and Andrews Liver Salt thinking that would protect them afterwards.

I normally ask them how Ampiclox (An antibiotic) can protect them against dangerous and incurable Viruses, Antibiotic-resistant STIs, Skin Lice, Scabies, etc... The ignorance is shocking!

So many young people out there are carrying infections that will confound a lot of physicians! Most of them look good outwardly, but are carrying 'pestilences' within!

HIV-AIDS is still doing its own damage on a low-key! The numbers of infected are rising with no one talking about it... We just dey make noise and carry mild Covid-19 for head ignoring other dangers.

grin grin grin
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by iconnecta(m): 10:32am On Aug 30, 2021
it should be HSV.
herpe simplex virus.
go for test HSV1 and HSV2

stop using medicated soap in case u suspect skin reaction.
most medicated soap react with the skin.
some skin are very sensitive.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by DWJOBScom(m): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2021
advanceDNA:

That fvckig virus has no cure...yet lots of people only focus on HIV..

We can't hear you from the back
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Ishilove: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:
Please someone should help me. I've never been in this kind of situation before. I don't know who to talk to
Is Nairaland a hospital?
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Don't panic. Go on VDRL, U/S, urine M/C/S,& HBgAg. If you are not finacially update, you can take, inj.ceftriaxone 1g*5/7, cap. Becham ampiclox b.d*5/7, tab.fluconazole b.d*5/7, tab. Lorantidine*5/7, cap. M/vite*5/7.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by McLizbae: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2021
If it is not toilet infection, then it's surely village related. Confirm from your doctor sha.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by josephft2000: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2021
SEE MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by UDUJ(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Philadelphia:

I don’t know what’s wrong with Nairaland mods these days. They just move any topic to front page without doing proper analysis of the poster.

An account was created yesterday (29th August 2021) and the poster opened a thread to indirectly solicit money and scam unsuspecting members of the public. Yet, this post made front page.
From every indication, one can see that the posts is false.

For instance, the 2 words in bold contradict themselves.
How will someone low on cash be able to afford hemp? Does it really make any sense?

I go soon deactivate my NL account sef

Same here. The forum is now a shadow of itself.

1 Like

Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Mangekyo: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2021
ityP:

Most people have herpes. It just doesn't show. The virus is not a serious one. It can cause death but rarely so. Not an std I'd be too worried about. Be more afraid of Hepatitis B and C
I personally wouldn't want to have any disease not to talk of one that I could have till the day I die. The thing about these disease is that, you wouldn't know how severe the symptoms are untill you have the disease and start manifesting them. Knowing that you're gonna have such symptoms for the rest of your life & knowing that you could've easily averted it by not having sex should be enough to lead you into depression.
Just a little sickness I had not too long ago left me even regretting ever being born, I was constantly praying to get healed.
I don't even want to start comparing that experience to one that would have severe sores all over his mouth and balls including the fact that that shit would be itching constantly for the rest of your life. Also, the herpes outbreaks are for life too. I really doubt if it isn't what this Op is experiencing now, I pray it isn't!
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Aderupoko2: 10:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Broa, go and get tested.
Am keeping myself from giving you advice that will compound your problem.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Odumogu03: 10:39am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:

There’re lots of STIs that can be contracted with or without the use of contraceptives. Herpes, Genital warts.... just physical contact is enough for transmission
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Johnsown1(m): 10:39am On Aug 30, 2021
Go to hospital
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Glenn2020(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Consult physician..
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Ikem11(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2021
advanceDNA:

That fvckig virus has no cure...yet lots of people only focus on HIV..

80% of men have herpes its not that much of a problem it comes and go on its own..

On the other hand, hiv is more deadly cos u live on drugs for the rest of your life.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Bimbilla(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2021
I swear I'm going through the same situation
Papanicolou:
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2021
advanceDNA:
Lol....Dude said ... “I rarely have sex”
I was expecting once in 3 or 4months... only for me to 3 times a month... that's almost once a week....some married couples seff no do reach you...

Children of nowadays will say I use condom...
But they will bury their head/tongue inside woman vjay...

By the way papanicolou.....carry yourself go hospital sharpally...that’s your best option..
There are men that still suck that place even beg for it
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by OlawaleBammie: 10:46am On Aug 30, 2021
ityP:

Yes. HPV loves squamocolumnar junctions. These junctions can be found in the female genital tract, the anus and throat. So yes, MouthAction can give you throat cancer. Go for testing

Which testing?? Guy be warned, a no get cancer oh, and a no go get am in Jesus Name.
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by Rehamofficial(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2021
What you’re experiencing is “jock itch” just get “DAKATRIN it’s a cream max 2k. rub on the areas morning and night... you should be fine in a week
Re: I May Have Caught Something (graphic) by LordReed(m): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Papanicolou:

You have herpes. It's incurable but can be controlled by keeping health and taking anti-virals when you get a breakout.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Timothy Ray Brown: The First Person Cured Of HIV/AIDS / Edo Records First Coronavirus Case: 35 Cases Now Confirmed In Nigeria / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.