Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) (14459 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! / I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? / How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Ishilove: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
lolz, what if she's a ritualist? You men dey try sha
Their eye will only clear after someone has attempted to pull a 'Chidinma' on them. Shior
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Michelle55: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Hahahaha! So there is 'professionalism' too in prostitution? cheesy
Yes nau.. Just fix the date, the girl comes over to bang you collect her paycheck and off she goes. No emotions attached and no tales of family and business crisis, it doesn't concern her.
Immediately she started the tales of "she's not a prostitute and would want to be Op's girlfriend, that's when she lost the touch of professionalism in her line of work.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by mascot345: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bro sorry to ask. House rent na like how much here?
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by franklingud(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
You be fool grin grin grin grin

You masturbated in front of a girl you paid for her services oo grin grin grin grin grin

Highest level of mumu!
Grade 15

1 Like

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by mascot345: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
franklingud:
You be fool grin grin grin grin

You masturbated in front of a girl you paid for her services oo grin grin grin grin grin

Highest level of mumu!
Grade 15

The babe was even begging to be a girl friend too. Some guys self. With all his swag.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by captainking(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
So I was fucking honey yesterday that I even created a thread for hookup.
The agro hold me no be small, all my body just dey vibrate..
So someone connected me to someone that connected me to a slim and sexy babe, she was beautiful though.
We agreed on 40k excluding Uber, drinks and food..
I already ordered for food at mega chicken so she picked it up on her way here.. Got to the gate, gave her the security code and fiam, she was here..
After eating, we played around a bit just to get her in the mood. He reach time to do the do, madam became moody and sober and she was like, it's not as if I do this for a living in fact, this is my first time of doing this.. I told the guy that linked us I was broke and needed money to sort out some bills that's how we got to meet..
Egbami ke, who get epistle of judas iscariot?
the deal was payment before we do anything , that's after she might have arrived..
And I Don already transfer the money and seeing her gorgeous body is driving me mad already like I should swallow her whole..
*that seeing me, she believe we can take this beyond hookup that she can even transfer back the money to me.
Saying she won't allow me have sex on the ground of hook up that I should pls agree to date her then she will now come back maybe tomorrow then we can have mind blowing sex as boyfriend and girlfriend..
I was already loosing my patience and almost going mad.. My third leg is already standing at attention..
Thank Goodness I didn't use enhancement drug..
I believed she got carried away with what she saw and I live alone..
Believe me, someone who is not disciplined will rape that girl yesterday.. Her clothe was revealing, erect breast with chunky nipple, moderate ass, figure 8 shape goosh, I Wan die..
I come dey beg that after the sex, we can talk properly, she no gree. Professing one kin yeye love and promising she will be the best I ever had..
I just jejely did soapy in her presence there and she was so embarrassed but she composed herself.. When baba Don calm down, I gave her my account to transfer back the money, and another wahala start again.
dont fall for her...
thats what most ladies who are into farm tool business do.
once they see you are single and live alone and quiet confortably, they start claiming good girls and all, saying its their first time...some will even go as far as cooking and tidying up the house.

never eat a food prepared by a farm tool, it could be laced with drugs...never fall for their cheap good girl or its my first time tricks..

stay smart and wise bro..

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Hahahaha! So there is 'professionalism' too in prostitution? cheesy
Yes naw, she saw cool pad and decided to play d good girl card. If she had been professional, the op might save her number and call when needed and maybe fall in love...lolz

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ishilove:

Their eye will only clear after someone has attempted to pull a 'Chidinma' on them. Shior
ishi, shey na me you go come blame like this? Body no be firewood naw and I expected to get down with a nairalander. You know why?
Based on the stereotyping of nairaland girls, she will want to prove me wrong..

Am typing with highness sha
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Privatepart00: 5:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
mascot345:
Bro sorry to ask. House rent na like how much here?

Rent is #3.5million a year
The girl wanted to be faster than her shadow
He really did well by taking everything back
Myself can’t pay a girl for sex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
funny enough, I didn't receive a single pm or dm from nairaland ladies,guys Don too yab dem for here so seems they respect themselves now...

Ps:: a nairalander saw me when I took those pics this morning, I came out now and was about to go get some things, I just hear, chairman, so you be nairalander?
I just hail am back.. I already know we have nairalanders in this estate
why won't we respect ourselves? I don't know about the others but I'd rather my bones are bleached under the Sahara sun than allow any nairaland male insult me because of money undecided

1 Like

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Privatepart00:

Hope you got personal properties sha

1 Like

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Privatepart00:

All men pay for sex either directly or indirectly.

12 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Malawian(m): 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Are you people being serious?n Oga 5H, you go see fvck.
OkuFaba:
No be lekki wey I know again??

Price well, you'll get a girl for 20k at Admiralty way..

I'm talking from experience.
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by OSDD(m): 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Hope you got personal properties sha
How e take concern you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by mascot345: 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Privatepart00:

Jesus Christ is Lord... #3.5million a year.

God o... That is too much cash o.
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
OSDD:

How e take concern you?
How e take concern you? I personally feel anyone who pays millions for rent should have personal houses. You never can tell

5 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Olumighty123(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
How did y'all come to conclusion that the OP is the owner of that apartment? he can even be an house boy to one big man like that grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Malawian:
Not all guys wanna belittle their diccks by carrying 5H lay Mr man. I believe some D got class yea

3 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 5:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Olumighty123:
How did y'all come to conclusion that the OP is the owner of that apartment? he can even be an house boy to one big man like that grin grin grin
or squating or visiting

12 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Michelle55: 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Olumighty123:
This one off me cheesy
I no dey when you make this comment walai

4 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by OkuFaba(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Malawian:

Oga mainland fvck and Island fvck no be the same flavour biko..

Short time for Obalende na 2k (cheapest ever) but na low class bïtçhes.

Lekki, and VI girls bill differently .

Guys from Banana also pick girls from these area. That's why its not cheap.

5 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by OkuFaba(m): 5:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Not all guys wanna belittle their diccks by carrying 5H lay Mr man. I believe some D got class yea
thank you
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by OkuFaba(m): 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
mascot345:

Jesus Christ is Lord... #3.5million a year.

God o... That is too much cash o.
its cheap compared to parkview estate.

Here you get a 3 bedroom serviced apartment for as much as 10 - 15million a year.
My boss who lives in Banana island pays 50million yearly for a 4 bedroom duplex.

5 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Ishilove: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
Crossroad1:
ishi, shey na me you go come blame like this? Body no be firewood naw and I expected to get down with a nairalander. You know why?
Based on the stereotyping of nairaland girls, she will want to prove me wrong..

Am typing with highness sha
So she is a Nairalander? What is her username?

1 Like

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Ishilove: 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Michelle55:

Yes nau.. Just fix the date, the girl comes over to bang you collect her paycheck and off she goes. No emotions attached and no tales of family and business crisis, it doesn't concern her.
Immediately she started the tales of "she's not a prostitute and would want to be Op's girlfriend, that's when she lost the touch of professionalism in her line of work.
Hian. Wonders upon wonders
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
Clearly he is advertising the estate...are you guys that gullible?

6 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Michelle55: 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ishilove:

You ehn.. Die the matter na cheesy
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ishilove:

no, she is not a nairalander, na all these ajah girl
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
BecaciaBarbie:
Clearly he is advertising the estate...are you guys that gullible?
there is no vacancy there, every apartment has been taken Mrs ungullible

34 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Dalil8: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lalasticlala front page abeg

Make guys learn from this.

1 Like

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Olumighty123:
do you know you are actually correct?, I can come wash your clothes for a token

17 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lollittaa:

why won't we respect ourselves? I don't know about the others but I'd rather my bones are bleached under the Sahara sun than allow any nairaland male insult me because of money undecided
dey calm down madam, the same way some nairaland female respect themselves is the same way some men to do same..
Some of us just wanna live life with no drama.. If it were to be a nairaland female, aswear, it would have been fun cos we will talk about so many nairalanders and their moniker and I will as well reason with her...
You don't know the joy someone like me will derive dating a nairalander who fit into my specifications

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends / See Igbo Girl Causing Commotion On Instagram With Her Large Hips And Bum / She Refuses To Wash His Clothes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.