Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) (14483 Views)

My Ex Girlfriend Bugged My Phone And Framed Me Up! / I Came! I Saw! Have I Conquered? / How I Conquered My Wife Who Weaponised Sex In Our Union (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2021
obiekunie01:

pay 20k for Naija girl pussy?? sake of say campus no dey that area!

There is a reason why we buy lexus and highlander - it gives you an array of pussies to select from.

IF 5K IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU PLS CARRY YOUR TOTO GO!

@ op how far? she refund you your money abi u dey form gentle man abi? you get liver pay 40K for one useless toto!

na una dey cause wahala for all this small boys!
Stark disrespect. You'll learn someday sha
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 12:32am On Aug 31, 2021
For the fact that this op dragged takeaway food from d lady that visited him shows he lacks compassion and a very petty person.

@Crossroad1 I definitely wouldn't have mentioned your narcissistic monicker if I known how petty you are.
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by UncleJJ(m): 12:46am On Aug 31, 2021
OkuFaba:

P.S I own a house in Ikorodu

Just in case, someone wants to know where Ikorodu is.

It's in the northern part of Syria; 6 nautical miles due SE of Afghanistan grin

2 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 31, 2021
That una estate developer needs to be beaten blue and black. No single space for estate.
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Kennyking1234: 1:19am On Aug 31, 2021
JOGICE:
Lols...its childish to SNAP/PUT UP YOUR LOCATION here_makes it look like ur showing off ur uncles newly rented apartment �

ANYWAY_I BELIEVE THIS STORY CUZ I’ve got friends who’ve encountered worse...cuz of konji

Only if you know how much some IG babes in@ABJ make per round in Cash. Some Naija babes accept BTC transfer now.

BigBOY!..You would’ve Lashed that Chikala if you didn’t spoil her that much.

She didn’t come prepared with a JAZZED UP cochie, and wanted to go use her dark tools on you_cuz she liked what she saw.

Guy thank your God Oo!..Most girls nowadays once you enter, you’re DONE!
lol btc grin grin
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by MayorOlohLo1(m): 1:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
funny enough, I didn't receive a single pm or dm from nairaland ladies,guys Don too yab dem for here so seems they respect themselves now...

Ps:: a nairalander saw me when I took those pics this morning, I came out now and was about to go get some things, I just hear, chairman, so you be nairalander?
I just hail am back.. I already know we have nairalanders in this estate
Chairmo sapa wen dey hook me for here right now no be play, see say this message wen i dey type na 1:35am for midnight, na hungry no gree make i sleep. Make you try show ur boy small love
2417473163 Zenith bank
God bless.
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 1:47am On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
For the fact that this op dragged takeaway food from d lady that visited him shows he lacks compassion and a very petty person.

@Crossroad1 I definitely wouldn't have mentioned your narcissistic monicker if I known how petty you are.
for you quoting me again shows how stupid you are..
Do you consider that I booked Uber for her?
She already ate and I gave her my hand chain and perfume?
Those were not part of the deal..
And 40k is money so stop showing your stupidity here..
I honored my own part of the deal and she renegade on hers..
You people should stop portraying your stupidity in a faceless forum.
No wonder people like gidiredpiller drags you lots here,he saw through you people and some of you already proved him right, leeches..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Crossroad1(m): 1:50am On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Cheap shot. Possible scenarios. May we not need help from assholes that will mock us o.
take your frustrated life outta my mention, broke leech..
Such attitude like yours doesn't deserve pity, no wonder you've been begging for days..
I ignored you but you keep rearing your stupid self in every of my mention..
Don't you have something meaningful to do?
Oh I forgot you don't

8 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by candyguyofficia(m): 1:58am On Aug 31, 2021
OkuFaba:
its cheap compared to parkview estate.

Here you get a 3 bedroom serviced apartment for as much as 10 - 15million a year.
My boss who lives in Banana island pays 50million yearly for a 4 bedroom duplex.

Nairaland Resident Pastor wouldn't like this. In David's voice "Omor na vanity!!!!"

1 Like

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Kingcalls: 3:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
She said she knows this is a chicken change to me that I can let it go since she will be coming back tomorrow as a girlfriend
We were supposed to make up in the sitting room and my front door wasn't locked, it was just jammed cos no one will even come to knock your door not to talk of opening it..
So I got angry and told her to make the transfer, she was like, you are already raising your voice handsome. Abi eleyi ti ment ni?
Madam, do transfer joor and she said she will shout rape if am not careful,i just laughed..
There is a camera in my sitting room and as if I know something like this was gonna happen, I did the transfer backing my camera so the transaction can be seen..
She didn't notice the camera until I showed her, I even showed her on my phone as the camera still records..
Madam use shame do my transfer back to me, I took the takeaway she was supposed to leave with and the perfume I recently bought that I kept in my sitting room that she said she liked and I told her to take it with my hand chain.. Omo mhen, agro na bastard.. I was just saying, take it, take it.. But the babe set die, slim, chocolate, tall..
Wey I Don already plan standing missionary with that height..
She asked for Uber money to go back.. Uber kor, urban area ni... I just told her to go before I loose my temper..
I collected everything I gave her..
So when she exited the gate, I believed she had a rethink and said OK, she will agree to the sex that she is sorry...
Alaye, carry your wahala and body dey go, man's no longer hot..
And the thing is, once you exit the gate and you try coming back in, you will need a security code again, she keep begin me to help her generate another for her to come in, O.Y.O..
so na so she just waste my yesterday o and I really like that girl, he pain me self say I no yansh am but well, we moveeeeee..
Pics 1-the camera
Pics 2,3,4, the environment

Ps: if you dey oral estate and your car dey the pics, abeg no vex. But a quick, I still no understand why everybody dey mind their business for here..

I just knew it was oral estate during your description .... I usually come thru to the 2nd to the last house on the left side
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Kingcalls: 3:07am On Aug 31, 2021
mascot345:

Jesus Christ is Lord... #3.5million a year.

God o... That is too much cash o.

My very good friend pays 20m per Yr in ikoyi
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Kingcalls: 3:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
there is no vacancy there, every apartment has been taken Mrs ungullible

U are absolutely correct the last time went there was after the lekki massacre.... then the last house onn the left side once u drive thru the gate was the only vacant place
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Kingcalls: 3:18am On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:

U no well... u women and stupidity...u think she is entitled to it... if na me I go call security for am ...let her b disgraced out ... she wanted to play the rape victim and lie ontop his head...if I were him , I will pay her bk in her own coin... allow her go with the perfume and tell the security at the estate to hold her once she leaves my house and claim.she stole that perfume and then she will get the embarrassment of her life ... she go collect some slaps as thief wey she b

5 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Kingcalls: 3:24am On Aug 31, 2021
franklingud:

Why am I even exchanging words with this lost fool that doesn't know the value for money?

I will never mention you again. Keep on wasting money because of Toto, mumu grade 50 grin grin grin

U still hv poverty mentality...go to Zorya and ud calm down ... a bottle of vsop is 120k there and thats the least drink u can buy there... I spend 250k whenever I go there and I'm amongst the cheapest spenders...and that place is usually parked ...thats the number 1 club on the island ....men spend inexcess of 1m... if u spend 2 milli , them no go even amino for u cos na reg for that place... zaza is the leading man at the club ...the guy de fire 4-5 m on a reg there

4 Likes

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Fortuneadeniyi3: 3:32am On Aug 31, 2021
OkuFaba:
its cheap compared to parkview estate.

Here you get a 3 bedroom serviced apartment for as much as 10 - 15million a year.
My boss who lives in Banana island pays 50million yearly for a 4 bedroom duplex.
Your boss no fit buy house instead? undecided
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Fortuneadeniyi3: 3:39am On Aug 31, 2021
fkj950ax:

You legitimately paid N40,000 and other expenses for sex...
���
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Lebronjames23(m): 5:33am On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
She said she knows this is a chicken change to me that I can let it go since she will be coming back tomorrow as a girlfriend
We were supposed to make up in the sitting room and my front door wasn't locked, it was just jammed cos no one will even come to knock your door not to talk of opening it..
So I got angry and told her to make the transfer, she was like, you are already raising your voice handsome. Abi eleyi ti ment ni?
Madam, do transfer joor and she said she will shout rape if am not careful,i just laughed..
There is a camera in my sitting room and as if I know something like this was gonna happen, I did the transfer backing my camera so the transaction can be seen..
She didn't notice the camera until I showed her, I even showed her on my phone as the camera still records..
Madam use shame do my transfer back to me, I took the takeaway she was supposed to leave with and the perfume I recently bought that I kept in my sitting room that she said she liked and I told her to take it with my hand chain.. Omo mhen, agro na bastard.. I was just saying, take it, take it.. But the babe set die, slim, chocolate, tall..
She asked for Uber money to go back.. Uber kor, urban area ni... I just told her to go before I loose my temper..
So when she exited the gate, I believed she had a rethink and said OK, she will agree to the sex that she is sorry...
And the thing is, once you exit the gate and you try coming back in, you will need a security code again, she keep begin me to help her generate another for her to come in, O.Y.O..
so na so she just waste my yesterday o and I really like that girl, he pain me self say I no yansh am but well, we moveeeeee..
Pics 1-the camera

Ps: if you dey oral estate and your car dey the pics, abeg no vex. But a quick, I still no understand why everybody dey mind their business for here..
abeg send me urgent 2k ma use hold body brother embarassed
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Lebronjames23(m): 5:50am On Aug 31, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Some bitter romance landers have spoiled this beautiful thread once again with their bitterness.

We know that country hard but no be everybody poor.

I am doing business that fetches me 45k profit everyday now mutiply by 7days.........

Meanwhile MSTBATION has once again saved a real nigga.....

Masturbator till I die cheesy cheesy cheesy
no come dey lie for us here, 45k profit how
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Georgekyrian(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2021
Exactly same happened to me barely month ago, funny enough the girl never came back. Is excuse upon excuse
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by OkuFaba(m): 7:07am On Aug 31, 2021
Fortuneadeniyi3:
Your boss no fit buy house instead? undecided
cheapest house in Banana is from 1.5billion. Moreover he's a foreigner, they don't like buying landed properties. They prefer rental, and when they done, they bid Nigeria goodbye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by OkuFaba(m): 7:09am On Aug 31, 2021
candyguyofficia:

Nairaland Resident Pastor wouldn't like this. In David's voice "Omor na vanity!!!!"

Poverty is vanity,
Riches is vanity,

Choose your own vanity wisely
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
your point exactly?
So many things can happen, I can decide to buy it for someone.
So let me get your point

But why would you pay that amount? Don’t you understand its inflationary effect on the pussy economy?
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
take your frustrated life outta my mention, broke leech..
Such attitude like yours doesn't deserve pity, no wonder you've been begging for days..
I ignored you but you keep rearing your stupid self in every of my mention..
Don't you have something meaningful to do?
Oh I forgot you don't
Lmfao. Don't flatter yourself
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

U no well... u women and stupidity...u think she is entitled to it... if na me I go call security for am ...let her b disgraced out ... she wanted to play the rape victim and lie ontop his head...if I were him , I will pay her bk in her own coin... allow her go with the perfume and tell the security at the estate to hold her once she leaves my house and claim.she stole that perfume and then she will get the embarrassment of her life ... she go collect some slaps as thief wey she b
Una lagosians head no correct right from time
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 7:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
ishi, shey na me you go come blame like this? Body no be firewood naw and I expected to get down with a nairalander. You know why?
Based on the stereotyping of nairaland girls, she will want to prove me wrong..

Am typing with highness sha
why do you not have your own woman?
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by AutoChick4U(f): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Crossroad1:
for you quoting me again shows how stupid you are..
Do you consider that I booked Uber for her?
She already ate and I gave her my hand chain and perfume?
Those were not part of the deal..
And 40k is money so stop showing your stupidity here..
I honored my own part of the deal and she renegade on hers..
You people should stop portraying your stupidity in a faceless forum.
No wonder people like gidiredpiller drags you lots here,he saw through you people and some of you already proved him right, leeches..
Why d need to explain to a broke leech? Gerrahere jarey. Last response here
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by luizpippo(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2021
OP, i think you shouldn't have wanted in her presence, just getting your money back and chasing her out would have been OK, but it is still your decision to make.

How your own construction dey be, we never get connect for we side o.
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by luizpippo(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Johnsown1:
40k just for what. Brose where ur camp dey,I want to be your supplier of sharp babes

You want leave properties to pimping? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Kingcalls: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Una lagosians head no correct right from time

Davido talk am say all of us head no correct including himself...the girl sef head no correct ... so mk all of us accept am

1 Like

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by luizpippo(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Kingcalls:

U still hv poverty mentality...go to Zorya and ud calm down ... a bottle of vsop is 120k there and thats the least drink u can buy there... I spend 250k whenever I go there and I'm amongst the cheapest spenders...and that place is usually parked ...thats the number 1 club on the island ....men spend inexcess of 1m... if u spend 2 milli , them no go even amino for u cos na reg for that place... zaza is the leading man at the club ...the guy de fire 4-5 m on a reg there

We would get there someday.

Not the spending on liquor o, but the ability to spend

1 Like

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by Peaceadebu: 9:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Ogar propose to me abeg you. Relationship not marriage
Crossroad1:
Pics 1-the camera

Re: I Conquered Rape Yesterday..i Was Almost Framed(pics) by newdawn2017(f): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2021
judetov2:
40k for a Nigerian pussy? I pity u if what u said is true.
why not, its too cheap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet 11-year-old Kordeza Zhelyazkova: The World’s Youngest Mother / Why Most Guys Avoid Marriage / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.