Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] (7939 Views)

Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) / Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] / Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
hmmm, okay foolish brat.

I see you have some issues to deal with in your personal life. Issues that brings you much fear and insecurity.
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 01, 2021
Alusiizizi:

I see you have some issues to deal with in your personal life. Issues that brings you much fear and insecurity.
Buhahahaha....!! grin please, try again.
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
Buhahahaha....!! grin please, try again.

But you do. Your words are quite revealing.
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Alusiizizi:

But you do. Your words are quite revealing.
I don't have.
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
I don't have.

I have but to read your words to see this. So plain and obvious. You try so hard to convince yourself otherwise but deep down in your soul, you know that you are drowning.
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2021
Alusiizizi:

I have but to read your words to see this. So plain and obvious. You try so hard to convince yourself otherwise but deep down in your soul, you know that you are drowning.
hmmm.... interesting. Please, kontinue.
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
hmmm.... interesting. Please, kontinue.
-`

Continue what? It's your problem, not mine.
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Jman06(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
JovialJune:

How? It is known everywhere on here that you guys preach forgiveness for cheating husbands all the time, except you want to deceive yourself, so why are you making it a women thing? Because it is coming from a woman?
For your information, husbands have every right to cheat! That's one of the few privileges a man should enjoy for all the slavery that marriage subjects him to. Women still expect a man to provide for her "like our forefathers did" but refuse to let the man cheat or be with concubines just like our forefathers also did.

Before I used to argue here that married men shouldn't cheat but I now know better. If women can't marry broke men but look for made men for her selfish reasons, then that made man has the right to also acquire as much women as his money can afford. It's that simple! He who comes to market with cash should buy all his cash can afford him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Gerrard59(m): 11:07pm On Jan 20, 2022
Jman06:
For your information, husbands have every right to cheat! That's one of the few privileges a man should enjoy for all the slavery that marriage subjects him to. Women still expect a man to provide for her "like our forefathers did" but refuse to let the man cheat or be with concubines just like our forefathers also did.

Before I used to argue here that married men shouldn't cheat but I now know better. If women can't marry broke men but look for made men for her selfish reasons, then that made man has the right to also acquire as much women as his money can afford. It's that simple! He who comes to market with cash should buy all his cash can afford him.

Gerrard59:

Which shows that women or most women follow their men because the latter have money and when it's no more available, they depart to the next man who has it. Now tell me, when this man (not necessarily you) starts making money, how will you see the next lady who dates you? Certainly, it's because you have money. Upon discovering this, you believe you have the right to date as many ladies as possible after all they are with you because of your money and they weren't even there when you were broke. Heck, one even departed you because you were broke.

There is it, the vast majority of men will continue to cheat on their female partners with reckless abandon after all they have the financial rights to do so.

At your signature: If Nigeria does not divide by the end of this decade, she will be Islamised before 2050.
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Jman06(m): 11:21pm On Jan 20, 2022
Gerrard59:

At your signature: If Nigeria does not divide by the end of this decade, she will be Islamised before 2050.
Honestly, it is looking like the 'Islamization' is gonna happen. Quite unfortunate!
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Destiblack(m): 2:32am On Jan 21, 2022
I have never in my life believe most of this generation girls faithfulness though not all. Just have your fun when she is with you and blank her out of your mind after she leaves. The only thing that stays in my mind is how to trust God for grace and mercy to achieve my goals in my hustle and purpose here on Earth. No love lost no love found, see mugu if you think say na only you they Bleep your girlfriend for naija? Let your hustle be your priority in life not woman.The day you fail to keep the standard, that is when she leaves.

Bleep whatever you think about me, always remember there is no competition in destiny.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed? / Lady Request This From A Guy Before She Goes On A Date With Him / I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.