Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] (7915 Views)

Only The ENLIGHTENED MEN Can Answer This Biittch's Stupid Question!! (Photo) / Simps Are The Reason This Biittch Has The Guts To Say This!! [photos] / Man Wears His Girlfriend’s High Heels In Public To Let Her Rest Her Feet (PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Jerryherd:
A woman in not capable of understand who a Real man is, Just like Bobrisky no matter the surgery can't understand what it is to be a Real Woman
Women will only give advice or suggestions when it is in their favour, they really don't care about you!

1 Like

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by JovialJune(f): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
But that is what is preached most in marriage, that women should forgive their cheating husband, so why can't same apply to women? You hypocritically dull nitwits.

3 Likes

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
JovialJune:
But that is what is preached most in marriage, that women should forgive their cheating husband, so why can't same apply to women? You hypocritically dull nitwits.
Oh wow! This one has successfully transfered the blame on men!

3 Likes

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by JovialJune(f): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Oh wow! This one has successfully transfered the blame on men!

How? It is known everywhere on here that you guys preach forgiveness for cheating husbands all the time, except you want to deceive yourself, so why are you making it a women thing? Because it is coming from a woman?

2 Likes

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
joviegghead:

Okay bitch
Good smiley
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
JovialJune:

How? It is known everywhere on here that you guys preach forgiveness for cheating husbands all the time, except you want to deceive yourself, so why are you making it a women thing? Because it is coming from a woman?
You know nothing, go and sleep
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by JovialJune(f): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You know nothing, go and sleep

You are empty as usual, when faced with no meaningful thing to say.

2 Likes

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
JovialJune:

You are empty as usual, when faced with no meaningful thing to say.
grin grin
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Palazee(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Davash222:
I keep thanking God everyday for not making me a real man in olosho's perspective.
Sense no go kill you my niggar

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Palazee(m): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Of course her fellow vaginarians will always support her.

Hoes

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by 1Sharon(f): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
I'm pretty sure she's being sarcastic

Like this:

2 Likes

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Ahmback(m): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
Beebah2000:
Hmm, she is right sha.
i pity your brother(s)
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by snarkynehne(f): 11:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hehe funny enough most of you shouting tueh, simp, yen yen yen are like dough in the hands of a woman somewhere.
Bloody hypocrates!
The real simp is you!

1 Like

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by axone(m): 11:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:
I'm pretty sure she's being sarcastic
Like this:
Hhhhhhhhh
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
That's right girl, as long as the pusssy is free of all charges including urgent 2k

1 Like

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by axone(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
This entitlement mentality just got to the next level! angry

You know whats really annoying though Its the fact that there are actually simps out there who would concur to this bullshiit! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Lol Well Toast To Some Of Us Who Are Always Forgiven After Being Caught Cheating...
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Pumpumking: 2:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Beebah2000:
Good smiley

I cant sleep i beg. I need u talk me to bed...no drama I beg!! angry
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by WoundedLamb: 3:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Are you guys just kidding or y'all really missed the sacarsm? She's simply echoing what the society tells ladies with cheating partners.

2 Likes

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Clinton911: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by sunshineV(f): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2021
she wrote those dumbs things to attract fools like u to comment thereby growing her engagement. if u starve her of it, she would cease to exist

1 Like

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
i pity your brother(s)
Ooh no.... You should pity yourself.

2 Likes

Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Ahmback(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2021
Beebah2000:
Ooh no.... You should pity yourself.
nah! I got nothin' to worry abt. Cuz i don't even have time for bi.tches
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
nah! I got nothin' to worry abt. Cuz i don't even have time for bi.tches
you shouldn't have time for bitches because those bitches don't give a Bleep about your worthless time.
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Ahmback(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Beebah2000:
you shouldn't have time for bitches because those bitches don't give a Bleep about your worthless time.
cry me a river, bittered fellow
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
cry me a river, bittered fellow
no be only bittered fellow, na bitter leaf fellow. tongue
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Ahmback(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Beebah2000:
no be only bittered fellow, na bitter leaf fellow. tongue
pointless
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
pointless
okay
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Lonelypacifist6: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
"Real men will accept you with all your flaws". This statement is funny sha.

I pity simps sha. They live a very difficult life
grin
A real man stands his ground and doesn't compromise for any body.
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Beebah2000:
well..... I won't.

Sure. Don't unfollow. I've got something in the works for you. Stvpid bitch!!
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jerryherd:
A woman in not capable of understand who a Real man is (or much of anything for that matter), Just like Bobrisky no matter the surgery can't understand what it is to be a Real Woman

When manipulative Woman starts their sentence with a Real Man this, A real man that... Just know it's bullshit
Re: This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Sure. Don't unfollow. I've got something in the works for you. Stvpid bitch!!
hmmm, okay foolish brat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Sam Uloko, The Soon-to-be Husband Of Deborah Enenche / Dating your Sister or Brother's Ex / Should Couples Jointly Undergo A Comprehensive Medical Exam Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.