Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady (5992 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2021
She is moderate in height.

. She is fair in complexion.

. I love her mild bow legs.

. She is beautiful.

. I love her talks.

. She is fun to be with.

. She made me cry yesterday.

. Guys please help me, am in love and its hurting me badly because i know i cant have her.

. Ofure my love, if only you know how i love you, you will forget about bonaventure. I havent been this hurt in my life embarassed . I love you peace, i've been in tears since last night, i cant stand seeing your face this morning.

Ofure i know you love me, hence the secrets you always tell me.

I might develop h.b.p. Ofure ofure am still shading tears, my eyes are hot .

. Myyyyyy peace of mind.
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by stunnert(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2021
KevinDein:
Bleached skin
Pot belly

Na that big belly dey turn me off pass angry

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Peaceadebu: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2021
She was probably battling with infection
stunnert:
I love my black African sisters but sometimes they fvck up in some important areas such as hygiene which happen to be something I take very serious as I can't stand dirty girls.
I remember that one time I managed to convince and woo one popular Twitter influencer to come over to my crib, when it was time for us to labosh, guys you need to perceive the smell coming from her pvssy it was like a rotten fish and it seems she couldn't perceived it or didn't know it was smelling

4 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by stunnert(m): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
She is moderate in height.

. She is fair in complexion.

. I love her mild bow legs.

. She is beautiful.

. I love her talks.

. She is fun to be with.

. She made me cry yesterday.

. Guys please help me, am in love and its hurting me badly because i know i cant have her.

. Ofure my love, if only you know how i love you, you will forget about bonaventure. I havent been this hurt in my life embarassed . I love you peace, i've been in tears since last night, i cant stand seeing your face this morning.

Ofure i know you love me, hence the secrets you always tell me.

I might develop h.b.p. Ofure ofure am still shading tears, my eyes are hot .

. Myyyyyy peace of mind.

Where is TheGidRedpiller , these guy here really need the red pill

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Peaceadebu: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2021
Calling your present girlfriend an Idiot? Guyyyyyyyyyyyyssssszzzzzzzzz.
Made619:
that's how the lady am with presently does, saying she's a lot of male friends. d tin don tire me I just dey find small opening to discard d idiot.

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2021
stunnert:

Where is TheGidRedpiller , these guy here really need the red pill

Please leave red pill out of this, i just poured my heavy heart out here because the threaded opened my wounds again. Bro love na bastard.

Wetin i wan do today? Am still in bed, i havnt taken my bath since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Peaceadebu:

Peace embarassed .

Why is this thread just hurting me like this na.

Ofure am dying inside

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Pussyassasin(m): 9:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Small yansh...

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by internationalman(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Made619:
that's how the lady am with presently does, saying she's a lot of male friends. d tin don tire me I just dey find small opening to discard d idiot.

Some of them have shacked her among those male friends..

On the upside, if she's very beautiful chances are non of them have shacked her; most guys just love fooling themselves around fine girls.. it massages their egos

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Made619(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Peaceadebu:
She's a gamer dear, and I've been around ladies enough to know she's not serious with settling down with 1 guy. I mean who keeps contact with exes nd other men on a daily basis? I guess you don't and how would u feel if ur guy keeps constant com with his exes? She's an idiot funny enough I discarded her this morning grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Peaceadebu: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2021
So early morning like this person don experience heartbreak ����
Made619:
She's a gamer dear, and I've been around ladies enough to know she's not serious with settling down with 1 guy. I mean who keeps contact with exes nd other men on a daily basis? I guess you don't and how would u feel if ur guy keeps constant com with his exes? She's an idiot funny enough I discarded her this morning grin

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Peaceadebu: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Peace unto your dying soul�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️�‍♀️
Patrioticbreed9:

Peace embarassed .

Why is this thread just hurting me like this na.

Ofure am dying inside
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by GreatAchiever1: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Especially the ones with cracked feet looking like someone that treks from Lagos to Abuja, that thing disgusts me.

It amazes me sometimes that some people really look nice and neat until you check their feet and see cracks not taken care of, like a professional trekker grin

Lol.
Sometimes those cracks are hereditary.
What of if the feet has a different colour with the rest of the body.

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by stunnert(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Peaceadebu:

E shock me self
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by stunnert(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2021
GreatAchiever1:

Lol.
Sometimes those cracks are hereditary.
What of if the feet has a different colour with the rest of the body.

Reminds me of Fela's hit track "Yellow fever' grin
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by jagorinho: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2021
Bleaching, piercings..........and all those black tights showing under mini skirt, makes me feel like arresting that lady.

3 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2021
all those black tights showing under mini skirt, makes me feel like arresting that lady.[/quote]

That is the real cause of the smelly pussy. A lady will put on pant, still wear tight and still put on tight skirt or jeans. For God sake what are you guarding? angry That shit can't work in this tropical (hot) climate of ours.

7 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Made619(m): 10:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Peaceadebu:
haha...babe if u see d way prostrate for ground dey thank God enh.....ah am relieved grin.....

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Made619(m): 11:01am On Aug 31, 2021
internationalman:

Some of them have shacked her among those male friends..

On the upside, if she's very beautiful chances are non of them have shacked her; most guys just love fooling themselves around fine girls.. it massages their egos
Bro it's just too much. How can a lady keep communicating with her exes? Asin they talk EVERYDAY. can really stand such a situation?

3 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by 1Sharon(f): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nonexisting1:
I fuccked this girl over the weekend. When I tried to grab her gigantic breasts, the odor that came out from under them wanted to choke me. Straight up I told her to learn to apply deodorant under her breasts. I never let big breast women unzip their bra but her breast looked very fresh I thought I should suckle on them.

What did she say?
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by 1Sharon(f): 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Peaceadebu:
She was probably battling with infection

Or not
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by debbydams(f): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Lol
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by LadyRosa(f): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
PhavesGideon:
Lol.. billing, I no just like am..
At the moment am kind of jobless, and I was discussing with my babe that if I can see a job of even 20k now I will be happy, she turned and looked at me with disdain, "20k? What will 20k do?".. I say no be only me?, I know how I go take manage am. She said what about she, how 20k go do both of us? Omo I shock o. So dis geh no pity me. Babe wey dey collect 40k and her 1naira never enter my hand still want make both of us dey share my own when e come. Omo since then my feelings for her just die..

Bros as e be so with your current situation you no suppose get girlfriend sef, how your prick take dey gather muscles in your present situation?

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Pusyiter(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
What do you expect?
Just as sperm smells so the Vijay with the fishy odour
It depends on the time of the month they are in. Some smells like stockfish etc
All the same, the smell is what shows they are humans and make BJ more interesting to me after all, we no dey chop fish? tongue
OhMyGodWtf:
Fishy Vijay smell turns me off.. I have met and banged a lotta big soft booty girls and 70% has that smell

lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by OhMyGodWtf: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pusyiter:
What do you expect?
Just as sperm smells so the Vijay with the fishy odour
It depends on the time of the month they are in. Some smells like stockfish etc
All the same, the smell is what shows they are humans and make BJ more interesting to me after all, we no dey chop fish? tongue

Nah nah, no matter what time of the month or year, my current girlfriend does not smell funny

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Pusyiter(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
She no fat na!
She has enough space in between her legs to allow for more diffusion grin

OhMyGodWtf:

Nah nah, no matter what time of the month or year, my current girlfriend does not smell funny

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by joinnow: 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dressing like mgbeke
Using sheltox as perfume
Not using deodorant sweaty armpits
Carrying one hair style for 3 month
Smelling candle candle
Smelling holy water holy water
Dirty feet as if she use charcoal rub under her feets
Others
Don't tell me to go and mold the version I want.

3 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Smelly attitude

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Morientez: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
Pot belly (ofo beer).. it's beats my imagination why a young gal in her early 20s will be comfortable carrying big belle around..wetn go come happen when she don Born like one or two pikin, chinekena..

Billing....i know say country hard but some gals dey fall hands..you just know a gal just now these next second you go dey hear ..am hungry, can u do a favor, can you sub for me, my rent is due..haba how you take dey cope all these while before I jam you..

Hygiene... Some gals can form posh like beyansi but you see were dem leave ehn...dirty clothes litter ed all over their room,dirty pants hanging like wallpaper waiting for their appointed time to be washed.. wearing pant ontop of pant with tight and boxers all in one waist, walking under the sun then sweating like goat..
When they sit close to you in a public transport na so so rotten fish smell go grace your nose..

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by dabonny(m): 5:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dark skinned❌
Fat &Obesity ❌
Big tummy. ❌
Yam leg. ❌
Too short. ❌
Mouth odour.❌
Body odour. ❌
Local accent. ❌
Dirtiness. ❌
........and many more!!!

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Kingcalls: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Number 1 is entitlement mentality....and if u feel ur beauty of pussy should mk men bow to u...once I notice any of these....I will humble u and leave.... women should b the ones fighting to hv men cos we are expected to take care of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by MufasaLion: 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
Fishy Vijay smell turns me off.. I have met and banged a lotta big soft booty girls and 70% has that smell

lipsrsealed

Stop banging dirty broads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Give Me One Reason To Love A Nigerian Man / What Does A Girl Means When She Sends This? / Did Your Boyfriend Force You To Sleep With Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.