Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady (5987 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by stunnert(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
I love my black African sisters but sometimes they fvck up in some important areas such as hygiene which happen to be something I take very serious as I can't stand dirty girls.
I remember that one time I managed to convince and woo one popular Twitter influencer to come over to my crib, when it was time for us to labosh, guys you need to perceive the smell coming from her pvssy it was like a rotten fish and it seems she couldn't perceived it or didn't know it was smelling

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Here to read

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Bigredmachine: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Macsjebs:
Here to read

I hear say FTC na 20k... Why u come do me like this na

U go pay me o

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by asainco(m): 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dirty and smelly ladies, piss me the f off

5 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by middlebelter(m): 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mouth odour.

14 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by GerraMeh74(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Untidy feet... Easiest way to know a dirty person is to look at their legs both male and female, but especially ladies once I look at your feet I know if you are dirty or not.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by OkuFaba(m): 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ugly girls
Small yƔnsh
Body odour
Mouth odour
Smelly puzzy
Yam leg gang

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by iamyemiakins(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Once you're too fat, it's naturally a turn off for me.

It's the foundation of turn offs grin

Ninejaywon:
No be small thing. If you wan go the promise Land, you go pull underwears tire. angry Only to dey perceive one kind odour. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by iamyemiakins(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
GerraMeh74:
Untidy feet... Easiest way to know a dirty person is to look at their legs both male and female, but especially ladies once I look at your feet I know if you are dirty or not.
Especially the ones with cracked feet looking like someone that treks from Lagos to Abuja, that thing disgusts me.

It amazes me sometimes that some people really look nice and neat until you check their feet and see cracks not taken care of, like a professional trekker grin

13 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
iamyemiakins:

It is well my brother cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by OhMyGodWtf: 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Fishy Vijay smell turns me off.. I have met and banged a lotta big soft booty girls and 70% has that smell

lipsrsealed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Snitch24(m): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Billings no matter how good looking you are don't bill me unecesary
I myt get tired of you
I don't have

22 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by obiekunie01: 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
middlebelter:
Mouth odour.

end of discussion. cool

Switches me off for weeks!

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by internationalman(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Extroverted girls turn me off..

Those kind of girls that would holla at up to 3 guys on the way before you see her off to the junction...

It'd kinda make me wonder if they'd slept with her..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by GOFRONT(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
I hate When a lady is wasting my precious time when withdrawing money at the ATM machine and am on the queue.....A big turn off for me...

If you like fine pass Omotola and Genevieve and Beyonce put together, the moment you waste more than 3mins to withdraw from that machine while am on queue, chaii...chaiiii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by PermSec01(m): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
A lady having even a strand of beard is a turn off....a lady dats too hairy issa turn off... cry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Yansh for me... Sizable melons are okay for me
I hear say FTC na 20k... Why u come do me like this na
U go pay me o
Lol cheesy
Make I see buyer for the space, no qualms! grin

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by armodilo(m): 1:42am On Aug 31, 2021
1. Girls that don't take care of themselves.

2. The ones that claim feminist. This one pisses me off the most. They have no iota of the word and what it means to be a feminist, yet they keep sinking themselves in the useless delusion they created for themselves.

*tsk tsk tsk* undecided

8 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Made619(m): 2:38am On Aug 31, 2021
internationalman:
Extroverted girls turn me off..

Those kind of girls that would holla at up to 3 guys on the way before you see her off to the junction...

It'd kinda make me wonder if they'd slept with her..
that's how the lady am with presently does, saying she's a lot of male friends. d tin don tire me I just dey find small opening to discard d idiot.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by 1Sharon(f): 3:31am On Aug 31, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
Fishy Vijay smell turns me off.. I have met and banged a lotta big soft booty girls and 70% has that smell

lipsrsealed

You're not the 1st one I've heard say this about big booty girls..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by joshboo(m): 3:47am On Aug 31, 2021
iamyemiakins:

Once you fat and thick, it's a turn on for me....

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Polynek(m): 4:02am On Aug 31, 2021
Mouth and body odour

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2021
Lol.. billing, I no just like am..
At the moment am kind of jobless, and I was discussing with my babe that if I can see a job of even 20k now I will be happy, she turned and looked at me with disdain, "20k? What will 20k do?".. I say no be only me?, I know how I go take manage am. She said what about she, how 20k go do both of us? Omo I shock o. So dis geh no pity me. Babe wey dey collect 40k and her 1naira never enter my hand still want make both of us dey share my own when e come. Omo since then my feelings for her just die..

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by KevinDein: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Bleached skin
Pot belly

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Babara1994(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2021
1Sharon:

You're not the 1st one I've heard say this about big booty girls..
We already know you have a small ass

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Sonnobax15(m): 6:56am On Aug 31, 2021
grin
I fit tolerate many things for girl body cha,but anything bad mouth,I can't......

3 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by 2times2(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2021
Hairy legs

4 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Babara1994(m): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Ladies with black dirty feet and unkempt toe nails.(I fit shoot you angry)

Ladies who nag (I can almost kill you angry)

Ladies with big belly (where is my gunangry)

Fat ladies with wide waist and small yansh grin (I fit slap youangry It's not funny)

Ladies with eyelashes like ojuju calabar (Why na angry Shay you dey whine me ni)

Ladies with smooth yellow face and burnt plantain feet ( You're a criminal angry)

Ladies who demand money after a compliment. (Thief! See head like MMM angry I go block you nowangry)

Ladies with big ass, but cannot twerk (You're a waste of resources angry)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Nonexisting1: 7:05am On Aug 31, 2021
I fuccked this girl over the weekend. When I tried to grab her gigantic breasts, the odor that came out from under them wanted to choke me. Straight up I told her to learn to apply deodorant under her breasts. I never let big breast women unzip their bra but her breast looked very fresh I thought I should suckle on them.

6 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:06am On Aug 31, 2021
I have a nice a d clean skin...so I dont like ladies with that kinda dirty skin look..whether light skin or dark skinned.you will see some dark ladies ,their dark looks dirty and some their dark is very clean and choco

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Rickmann: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2021
stunnert:
I love my black African sisters but sometimes they fvck up in some important areas such as hygiene which happen to be something I take very serious as I can't stand dirty girls.
I remember that one time I managed to convince and woo one popular Twitter influencer to come over to my crib, when it was time for us to labosh, guys you need to perceive the smell coming from her pvssy it was like a rotten fish and it seems she couldn't perceived it or didn't know it was smelling

Twitter influencer no fit take care of her self ni cry
Na wao

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by addictiv(m): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience In Brothel / Reasons Why Fulani N Hauza Girls Don't Do Hook Up / Why Am I Not Allowed To Cheat On My Husband?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.