Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady (5984 Views)

When Single Ladies Choose To Cohabit With Men, What Goes Through Their Mind? / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / What Turns You Off/On In A Lady/Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by MufasaLion: 6:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
Body/Mouth odour
Dark-skin
Obesity
Lousy
Talkative
Postpartum type of belly
Dirty/Cracked feet
Smallie
Masculine limbs
No frontal hair
Bad dentition
Whack accent
And many more

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by MufasaLion: 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ninejaywon:
all those black tights showing under mini skirt, makes me feel like arresting that lady.

That is the real cause of the smelly pussy. A lady will put on pant, still wear tight and still put on tight skirt or jeans. For God sake what are you guarding? angry That shit can't work in this tropical (hot) climate of ours.

LMAO

Bro, you're right. That tight they wear is always disgusting to me. Most of these women will just dress up that part like onion.

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by 1Sharon(f): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:
Body/Mouth odour
Dark-skin
Obesity
Lousy
Talkative
Postpartum type of belly
Dirty/Cracked feet
Smallie
Masculine limbs
No frontal hair
Bad dentition
Whack accent
And many more

I wonder what you sound like?

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by MufasaLion: 7:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
1Sharon:

I wonder what you sound like?

Truthfully? I have good accent and I tend to like ladies that does too. I developed myself to that level and I value it.

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by KingDash: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
small breast

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by WisdomHunter(m): 7:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hairy armpit shocked cool cool

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Olumighty123(m): 7:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

Truthfully? I have good accent and I tend to like ladies that does too. I developed myself to that level and I value it.

So, na accent you dey find up and down, You go tey for there...

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by MufasaLion: 7:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Olumighty123:

So, na accent you dey find up and down, You go tey for there...

Shut up, dude.

I said it's part of what I admire in women. And unfortunately for you, I got many women with good accent around me.

You attract your type. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Divoc19(f): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
And this is me and my cracked feet cheesy

Love me for who I am please.

iamyemiakins:

Especially the ones with cracked feet looking like someone that treks from Lagos to Abuja, that thing disgusts me.

It amazes me sometimes that some people really look nice and neat until you check their feet and see cracks not taken care of, like a professional trekker grin

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO

Bro, you're right. That tight they wear is always disgusting to me. Most of these women will just dress up that part like onion.

No be small thing. If you wan go the promise Land, you go pull underwears tire. angry Only to dey perceive one kind odour. angry

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by MufasaLion: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ninejaywon:

No be small thing. If you wan go the promise Land, you go pull underwears tire. angry Only to dey perceive one kind odour. angry

grin grin grin

Nauseating.

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Olumighty123(m): 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

Shut up, dude.

I said it's part of what I admire in women. And unfortunately for you, I got many women with good accent around me.

You attract your type. Simple!

Pele, Kanye west grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by MufasaLion: 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Olumighty123:

Pele, Kanye west grin grin

At least he's a billionaire tongue

1 Like

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Slurity(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Small yansh and eye lashes fixing but my my wife unfortunately have the first.

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by 1Sharon(f): 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

I doubt it. Most Nigerians fake accents poorly. A British person will likely call your accent whack and rightfully so

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by MufasaLion: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
1Sharon:

I doubt it. Most Nigerians fake accents poorly. A British person will likely call your accent whack and rightfully so

Sadly for you, I am not like everyone else. And yes, there are people who can switch accents perfectly.
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by MufasaLion: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Slurity:
Small yansh and eye lashes fixing but my my wife unfortunately have the first.

Were you forced to marry her with? grin

3 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by 1Sharon(f): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

Sadly for you, I am not like everyone else. And yes, there are people who can switch accents perfectly.

It will be someone else to tell you that, not you.

3 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Lamasta(m): 8:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Foul mouthed

Disrespectful

Dirty

Unintelligent

All this and many more is the genesis of turn offs for me

3 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by UwaMmebii(m): 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Any lady that flirt a lot with guys turn me off. Just like this lady living near my apartment we used to gist well and I respect her thinking she is decent. Hmmm I don't know the babe is coded runz babe, she just lost all my respect oh. Just yesterday she is complaining that I don change that I no longer vibe with her again. In summary shameless tramp turn me off.

3 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by MufasaLion: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
1Sharon:

And who said I told myself that? grin

You don't know me and I don't know you also. Speak for the people you know.

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by BinamRex: 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
internationalman:
Extroverted girls turn me off..

Those kind of girls that would holla at up to 3 guys on the way before you see her off to the junction...

It'd kinda make me wonder if they'd slept with her..

I once dated a girl like that. The day she visited me, I saw her off and guys were just hailing her. I asked her if she was a celebrity and she said no, then I asked her why she was so popular with guys.

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by OhMyGodWtf: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

Stop banging dirty broads.

U missed the point bro, I'm talking about girls finer and doper than all women in ur entire city..

My point is , slay Queens /so called dope girls , most of dem are rotten down there

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by BinamRex: 9:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
PhavesGideon:
Lol.. billing, I no just like am..
At the moment am kind of jobless, and I was discussing with my babe that if I can see a job of even 20k now I will be happy, she turned and looked at me with disdain, "20k? What will 20k do?".. I say no be only me?, I know how I go take manage am. She said what about she, how 20k go do both of us? Omo I shock o. So dis geh no pity me. Babe wey dey collect 40k and her 1naira never enter my hand still want make both of us dey share my own when e come. Omo since then my feelings for her just die..

Find someone else. That girl is wicked and selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by 1Sharon(f): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
MufasaLion:

And who said I told myself that? grin

You don't know me and I don't know you also. Speak for the people you know.

Who were the ppl you said can switch accents perfectly? undecided
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
1Sharon:

I can use any accent I want for as long as necessary

2 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by AfonjaConehead: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
OkuFaba:
Ugly girls

Yam leg gang

Yam leg is my favourite....
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by stunnert(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Yam leg is my favourite....

That's weird
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by stunnert(m): 10:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
BinamRex:

I once dated a girl like that. The day she visited me, I saw her off and guys were just hailing her. I asked her if she was a celebrity and she said no, then I asked her why she was so popular with guys.

I bet she told you they were just her friends and she prefer having male friends than than females grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by AfonjaConehead: 10:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
stunnert:

That's weird
But so sexy and vool
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by 1Sharon(f): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
HellVictorinho:

I can use any accent I want for as long as necessary

Like?
Re: Men What Turns You Off The Most In A Lady by BinamRex: 12:34am On Sep 01, 2021
stunnert:

I bet she told you they were just her friends and she prefer having male friends than than females grin grin

Yes grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Someone Said I'm Wasting My "Beauty" / She Is Gay Bt Married To Straight N Sleeps With Her Sister-in-law! Advice Needed / Select What You Love Most About Your Woman By Making This Choice (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.