Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,215 members, 7,957,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:29 PM

My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea (6913 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by SEGLIZ: 12:21am On Sep 01, 2021
the devil
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by flexydote(m): 6:38am On Sep 01, 2021
I you never start to dey fear woman then you are in for a long thing

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by MufasaLion: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2021
A lying, deceitful whöre. Some men are just too foolish!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by GOFRONT(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2021
Marriage is now a failed institution......a pure scam.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Nonexisting1: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2021
Okafor's law is still very active in her life. The only thing stopping her from being refuccked by her exboyfriend is his availability and willingness to shine the kondo again.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by cole19(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2021
2rez:
Your wife carry u straight win & over 2.5
grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Makaveli217(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Oga the child is not yours.
After women fear who no get sense.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 01, 2021
Crossroad1:
stop following me around and tagging me, pls move on..
Am in my early thirties, shouldn't I enjoy life or what's your probs?
pretty bold of a two faced l.i.a.r, I must say. Weren't you the one harping on Mr "my mother is worthless's" thread about how women aren't loyal? Now you remember you're in your 30s. So you have a wife and two kids and still paying 40k for yellow pvssy? Or was it black? May God have mercy on you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Demigod22: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2021
Woman is God's greatest undoing,they said God doesn't make mistake but whenever I see woman behave this way, I asked if this specie is not a mistake.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Crossroad1(m): 10:59am On Sep 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

pretty bold of a two faced l.i.a.r, I must say. Weren't you the one harping on Mr "my mother is worthless's" thread about how women aren't loyal? Now you remember you're in your 30s. So you have a wife and two kids and still paying 40k for yellow pvssy? Or was it black? May God have mercy on you. undecided
when your done foaming in the mouth, try to excuse yourself from my mentions

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Harddiskng(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Millz404:

Just went to reddit to re-read the story. The guy’s wife has very low EQ (emotional intelligence). I dread relationship with babes like this, its one bad decision after another. Make e do DNA test for hin child/children.

They ended up getting a divorce over a small issue as a child’s name then there is more to it. It’s very likely the child is not his.

God would not allow us to meet shitty partners.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by daveP(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2021
No remorse despite adult convo willingness from an understanding husband? And for an ex that can never see you the same way as when all was hot, alluring and rosy??

"What is done is done"

That line alone shows lack of accountability or willingness to reconcile a situation. Forget you're boxed. Reason like adults. But no, na to damn the consequences and ruin things and then funnily,blame the other person for refusing to be understanding.

Devil dey Afghanistan and Turkmenistan,una dey blame am for Usa, Nigeria when he has no hand in it. Dancers at the Gate of Hell!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by samuel051: 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Cc TheGidRedpiller
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by AutoChick4U(f): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
Harddiskng:

Just went to reddit to re-read the story. The guy’s wife has very low EQ (emotional intelligence). I dread relationship with babes like this, its one bad decision after another. Make e do DNA test for hin child/children.

They ended up getting a divorce over a small issue as a child’s name then there is more to it. It’s very likely the child is not his.

God would not allow us to meet shitty partners.
Its obvious shes attached to her ex.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by mariahAngel(f): 12:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
A man on nairaland here did the same thing.
He named his daughter after an ex (he painted a beautiful story as to why he did it) without the knowledge of the wife, then when a female nairalander called him out for it, saying it was wrong of him and what if his wife found out, he and some other guys dragged the lady and called her names for pointing out his wrong.

I think it is more common (naming one’s child after an ex) among couples than we know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by alphaNomega: 12:56pm On Sep 01, 2021
Promotions:
the story is too long, I'll carry out a DNA and if the boy is mine, I'll change the name but if the boy is not mine another story be that
Brilliant
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by alphaNomega: 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
He named his daughter after an ex (he painted a beautiful story as to why he did it) without the knowledge of the wife, then when a female nairalander called him out for it, saying it was wrong of him and what if his wife found out, he and some other guys dragged the lady and called her names for pointing out his wrong.
Reveal this thread now
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by alphaNomega: 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:
A lying, deceitful whöre. Some men are just too foolish!
Honestly, we have been breeding weak men for the past 100 years!
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by mariahAngel(f): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
alphaNomega:
Reveal this thread now

I don’t remember the exact title but it’s about something someone has done for you that you will never forget.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2021
Crossroad1:
when your done foaming in the mouth, try to excuse yourself from my mentions
you lot bash women on the daily like they're the devil's spawn. I only showed you your hypocrisy. And you have nothing to say in defense. Shame on you undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Harddiskng(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

I think it is more common (naming one’s child after an ex) among couples than we know.

It’s wrong.

At the end of the day, shitty people are just shitty people. It has nothing to do with gender, race or religion.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Harddiskng:

It’s wrong.

At the end of the day, shitty people are just shitty people. It has nothing to do with gender, race or religion.
But when a woman does it, she's dragged through the streets of nairaland, called unprintable names. But when a man does the same, well, we ought to understand, THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO A STORY!!!!!
Look at the hypocrite Crossroad1 who's saying I'm foaming at the mouth, the moment I showed him his hypocrisy, he then remembered he's in his 30s and should enjoy life. Same guy harping about how women are disloyal. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by MufasaLion: 1:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
alphaNomega:
Honestly, we have been breeding weak men for the past 100 years!

Absolutely! That woman was not over her ex. I'm sure the guy would have noticed few red flags but he was swept away by love.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by mariahAngel(f): 1:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Absolutely! That woman was not over her ex. I'm sure the guy would have noticed few red flags but he was swept away by love.

You’d be shocked to find out it is more common with men.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by mariahAngel(f): 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2021
The only way to avoid this in future would be men should name their sons, while women name their daughters.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by MufasaLion: 1:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

You’d be shocked to find out it is more common with men.

Which exactly?

Getting over the ex or giving the child the ex's name?
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by virtue123(m): 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
To me it doesn't matter,as long as she is my wife now.no name was given to anybody come heaven.It's just one of the numerous mistake we make as human.

I did same to my daughter.I told my wife and she's cool with it.the child is 12now and life goes on..We are humans and we make mistakes but like must go on.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
I have found this thread.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by mariahAngel(f): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Which exactly?

Getting over the ex or giving the child the ex's name?

Giving their child their ex’s name.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by mariahAngel(f): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
virtue123:
To me it doesn't matter,as long as she is my wife now.no name was given to anybody come heaven.It's just one of the numerous mistake we make as human.

I did same to my daughter.I told my wife and she's cool with it.the child is 12now and life goes on..We are humans and we make mistakes but like must go on.

Cc: alphaNomega
Mufasalion
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by MufasaLion: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Giving their child their ex’s name.

Truthfully, don't know if it's more common among men but it's a wrong thing to do. Moreover, she was even being arrogant after the truth was uncovered.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Why did the ex not marry her na?
Some women mumu is raised to power 100.
Ex catch fire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Think Twice Before You Japa!! (graphic Pics) / Reasons Feminists Will Forever Remain A Joke In Nigeria / Help! My Boyfriend Always Knows When I Cheat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.