Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea (6689 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend / "My Wife Named Our Son After Her First Love And I Had No Idea"-man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by MufasaLion: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Cc: alphaNomega
Mufasalion

This is different. This man sounded like he told him before the child dedication not after. And he said he was cool with it. E've if later the wife heard it from an outsider, she's just laugh it off. No betrayal was done!

But according to the main story, the husband was betrayed and the wife became arrogant afterward. That is WICKEDNESS.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
virtue123:
To me it doesn't matter,as long as she is my wife now.no name was given to anybody come heaven.It's just one of the numerous mistake we make as human.

I did same to my daughter.I told my wife and she's cool with it.the child is 12now and life goes on..We are humans and we make mistakes but like must go on.

That's arant nonsense because the reason you did that was no other than because you were missing her.

What's my own sef?
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by mariahAngel(f): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Truthfully, don't know if it's more common among men but it's a wrong thing to do.

Very wrong and disrespectful.

Moreover, she was even being arrogant after the truth was uncovered.

The most painful part.
It clearly shows the ex was (and still is) the love of her life.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by MufasaLion: 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Very wrong and disrespectful.

The most painful part.
It clearly shows the ex was (and still is) the love of her life.

Exactly!

I hope people learn from cases like this.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by mariahAngel(f): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

This is different. This man sounded like he told him before the child dedication not after. And he said he was cool with it. E've if later the wife heard it from an outsider, she's just laugh it off. No betrayal was done!

But according to the main story, the husband was betrayed and the wife became arrogant afterward. That is WICKEDNESS.

I’m just pointing out how common it is.

You know what? It also shows that women are more likely to handle it (their spouse naming their child after their ex) better than men.

Let’s say you finally agree to marry; would you agree if your wife told you she wanted to name your child after her ex?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Ishilove: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
Millz404:
??
Because of name change?

Stupid people

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by MufasaLion: 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

I’m just pointing out how common it is.

You know what? It also shows that women are more likely to handle it (their spouse naming their child after their ex) better than men.

Let’s say you finally agree to marry; would you agree if your wife told you she wanted to name your child after her ex?

Wait, how did you know I don't wanna marry? You're a witch cheesy

Well, I wouldn't agree to such if any woman bring such suggestion. I can't imagine myself seeing my partner's ex's face when I look at my son. Horrible, I must say!
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Ishilove: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Crossroad1:
grin
I picked my son's name..
She picked our daughter's name
and if she was a lesbian and decide to name her her partners name, na her wahala be that.

The effrontery and she is still making it look like she did nothing wrong..
He is a wise man for getting a divorce.

Reading the whole thing is pissing me off. They are same everywhere..
Hian, oga and you are still doing hookup?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by mariahAngel(f): 3:39pm On Sep 01, 2021
MufasaLion:

Wait, how did you know I don't wanna marry? You're a witch cheesy

‘Cause you’ve been ringing it like an alarm all over. grin

Well, I wouldn't agree to such if any woman bring such suggestion. I can't imagine myself seeing my partner's ex's face when I look at my son. Horrible, I must say!

I wouldn’t agree to it either.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Magnoliaa(f): 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2021
Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Ishilove: 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

pretty bold of a two faced l.i.a.r, I must say. Weren't you the one harping on Mr "my mother is worthless's" thread about how women aren't loyal? Now you remember you're in your 30s. So you have a wife and two kids and still paying 40k for yellow pvssy? Or was it black? May God have mercy on you. undecided
It was black

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by MufasaLion: 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

‘Cause you’ve been ringing it like an alarm all over. grin

I wouldn’t agree to it either.

grin grin grin

Noted.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Crossroad1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ishilove:

Hian, oga and you are still doing hookup?
my doctor prescribed steady sex for me naw, 5 times daily and I Don miss prescription for 3 months now.. You Wan make I sick ni?
She Don commot almost 6months now and body no be firewood o my sister..
Abeg introduce any slim girl for me now, I no like breast and yansh, but I like slim, very slim girls
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by johnsmhelia15(m): 3:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
I'm 100% sure this whole story didn't happen in Africa especially Nigeria. This is a white people story.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Chingykay77(m): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Even if na the ex disvirgin u .........you should have told your Husband where d name is coming from
And ffs there's a difference between First Lover ,Ex and Husband

Person no fit just woman ni but can always distrust them
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by BigYash: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
Crossroad1:
my doctor prescribed steady sex for me naw, 5 times daily and I Don miss prescription for 3 months now.. You Wan make I sick ni?
She Don commot almost 6months now and body no be firewood o my sister..
Abeg introduce any slim girl for me now, I no like breast and yansh , but I like slim, very slim girls
E blike say u never take big yash for doggy before chairman grin U dey miss
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Crossroad1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
BigYash:
E blike say u never take big yash for doggy before chairman grin U dey miss
I see am as wahala, dem no fit do Amazon position, reverse missionary and standing missionary..
You need to see how sweet slim girls they respond to bending for football pitch
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by AtlanticB(m): 4:00pm On Sep 01, 2021
angry Old news

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by younglleo: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
the moment i find out say dis kine thing dey happun, dat woman dey waka comot.
imagine, dat woman even had the guts to walk out on dat door, nd he had to sleep outside!
useless simp.
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2021
mariahAngel:
A man on nairaland here did the same thing.
He named his daughter after an ex (he painted a beautiful story as to why he did it) without the knowledge of the wife, then when a female nairalander called him out for it, saying it was wrong of him and what if his wife found out, he and some other guys dragged the lady and called her names for pointing out his wrong.

I think it is more common (naming one’s child after an ex) among couples than we know.
God will bless you for this.... The same men that dragged me that day are still the same people here criticising the woman....

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by BigYash: 4:22pm On Sep 01, 2021
Crossroad1:
I see am as wahala, dem no fit do Amazon position, reverse missionary and standing missionary..
You need to see how sweet slim girls they respond to bending for football pitch
Na only God fit save you oo grin So you na coach when dey ginger dem for pitch abi? grin You must be a real nigaar
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Magnoliaa(f): 4:31pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lollittaa:

you lot bash women on the daily like they're the devil's spawn. I only showed you your hypocrisy. And you have nothing to say in defense. Shame on you undecided

Lmaoo. E be like say you no know these men. cheesy E dey for their DNA. Sometimes just read and pass. If there's a set of people who are two-faced in this world, like in the highest level, it is the Nairaland men that bash ladies.

Las las, they can only wail about the same set of ladies they helped create. Imagine that one expecting faithfulness from his own wife. Wo. Not my reality sha. Now that you've put a mirror to his face, he's mellow and playing the maturity-cum-ignore game.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ishilove:

It was black
grin grin
Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmaoo. E be like say you no know these men. cheesy E dey for their DNA. Sometimes just read and pass. If there's a set of people who are two-faced in this world, like in the highest level, it is the Nairaland men that bash ladies.

Las las, they can only wail about the same set of ladies they helped create. Imagine that one expecting faithfulness from his own wife. Wo. Not my reality sha. Now that you've put a mirror to his face, he's mellow and playing the maturity-cum-ignore game.
grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by JovialJune(f): 10:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
BKsoul:
God will bless you for this.... The same men that dragged me that day are still the same people here criticising the woman....

So it was you, share the link pls.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Named Our Son After Her Ex And I Had No Idea by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2021
JovialJune:

So it was you, share the link pls.
Will try searching for it sis... Hope you are good?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Told As A Teen That She'll Never Grow Boobs Strips Down For Topless / Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? / This Is The Type Of Man I Can Die For... So Cute (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.