Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (104771 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bukatyne(f): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Stop all this abeg,Annie has been with tuface before all these women but the snake woman pero has refused to marry because of tuface and has vowed to ruin their marriage since tuface settled for Annie his first true love.Pero is a deadly and dangerous woman, a viper and bitter woman who has refused to move on because of her obsessed love for tuface. In all of this Annie should be happy and treat tuface nice abi? women are really suffering, a man will cheat on you and people will still blame you one way or the other.Annie should have known that a community penis will always be one and even marriage won't change anything. As for tuface family they should keep urging and cheering him on na tuface go be at the receiving end.

Annie is Tuface's first true love?

Pero is the viper who has decided not to move on?

cheesy grin cheesy grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by GeneralPula: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Sanchez01:

grin grin grin

2Face's family have come open on Instagram and the truth is, public opinions are fast swaying in 2Face's direction. First, he is dying and managing a life-threatening illness. Second, Annie's brother disowned him about last month and now, the Idibia's have claimed she is diabolical and her mom who lives with her is her juju plug.

Annie's allegations happened pre-COVID, last year. The Idibia's claim 2Face has been a victim of domestic violence in his own home. If any of these are true or remotely true, then it could mean 2Face is trying to find his peace, knowing he is dying.

Unfortunately for Annie, Pero has always been incredible and good to 2Face, so much so that it threatens Annie.

You mean 2face is dying? Ahh

What happened to him?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Villemark: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Any Sharp babe for a serious relationship hi me or WhatsApp me 08166669679
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DonroxyII: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Mercy2006:
Annie,pls hold unto your home tightly with everything you have got o.No marriage is perfect!
As long as he is not beating you or disrespecting you,then pls hold out,all will be well in Jesus name.
Imagine, even at the expense of her mental health..... see girl, don't hold out that kind hold out ooo .... Brain get thresholds, if it vex for you reach a kain level ... kolo go start ooo, you go just dey burst everywhere!

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by WoundedLamb: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Commentor:

So you really expect tuface to avoid his baby momma of 3 because of another woman?
Stop avoiding the allegation. Having three kids is a not an excuse to sleep with ex lovers, dude. This is not just "another woman", this is his wife. Stop dishing out what you can't take as a spouse.

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Toks2008(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2021
masseratti:
oga leave that thing, am a man a woman like Annie in this our Nigeria is very rare, she has gave up her career for a man she loves, the man has refused to change, she met him when he was not as rich as now, she can move on if he refuse to change and stop complaining online, what she is facing if any body is in her shoes it won't be funny.

See let me educate you.. NO LADY EVER MAKES ANY SACRIFICE FOR ANY MAN IF SHE HAS NOTHING TO GAIN.

No lady stays with a man for just love but there must be a thing of interest for her to remain and it could be anything.

Annie made a choice and she has her reasons so leave all the talks of sacrifice.

A lady will tell you she is patching up with you despite your lack of money but the truth is that she has not found a suitable replacement so she lingers on and the guy thinks it is love.

A lady will date a married man if there is something important she will gain from the union and she will even defend her actions.

See, ladies see nothing wrong in anything they do as long as it favours them but whatever they do not like is all shades of evil.

My advise to you. Never ever allow any lady box you.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DonroxyII: 7:49am On Sep 03, 2021
bukatyne:
This matter tie wrapper.

From the rant, it seems it is Pero's issue again undecided

Tuface has always been two-faced in this matter; in fact, Anita is lucky in that Tuface never changed.

Is the heat in the kitchen suddenly now too much?
Nah, the heat has always been there but she just find the confidence to take it all out and pour her mind .....

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pocohantas(f): 7:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Only sensible thing said so far.

It is sensible because it is playing out now and favours you men. When we said it that year, people like Toks2008 said we were bitter and Annie won. grin

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by princewarri1985: 7:52am On Sep 03, 2021
I just love this girl pero Adeniyi even more than Annie idibia because she is so matured and selfless, she shared 3 kids with 2face so she and 2face shares a bond for life and they will both continue having sex and i dont see anything wrong with that, annie need to learn to look the other way or she going to develop BP she is 2face wife number one and nobody is dragging that with her! The mother of my first daughter told she will not stop having sex with me even when am married and we still hook up for sex why? Because the daughter we both had connected us for life and we share that bond for life. So Annie calm down this life is easy.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Commentor: 7:53am On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Stop avoiding the allegation. Having three kids is a not an excuse to sleep with ex lovers, dude. This is not just "another woman", this is his wife. Stop dishing out what you can't take as a spouse.

Ex?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Toks2008(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Chai I feel. Like calling out 2baba as a simp cos I wonder why he puts himself in this situation. E for just officially declare himself a polygamous man rather than this avoidable drama.

Annie is a lovely lady, I respect her not because she stood by 2baba blablabla but I just admire her unflinching nature so I wonder what is going on.

Annie if you are reading this biko calm down and accept the reality..

2BABA WILL NEVER STOP SEEING AND PROBABLY SLEEPING WITH HIS BABY NAMAS

Okafor's law is very real.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by WoundedLamb: 7:54am On Sep 03, 2021
mrsteel:

But the kids are living with their mom in the US, he went there to visit them. These kids were there before Annie married him, so Annie should have known there was no way he won't visit them. This would have been debatable if he started having those kids after getting married to Annie, but those kids were there even before marriage? So what are u saying?

Dude, be honest, would you be okay with your wife passing the night at her ex lover's place? Let's stop running around and be honest with each other. You kept on mentioning kids as if that's the bone of contention. Kids or no kids, no human being on earth would be happy knowing that their partner is sleeping over at an ex lover's place. If you had any regards for you wife, you'd never do that. You can go and see your kids, take them out, etc. But passing the night with an ex lover is crossing the line. If you don't see reason with this, then there's no need continuing this conversation.

9 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Is this not the reason Annie SHOULDN'T have married him?

A man who claims to love you went on to get two women pregnant four times & you still married him?

Wo, people should be responsible for their choices.

You have a point, but sometimes, things aren't always black and white. Only God knows the kind of love she had for him to have accepted to marry him. And maybe she thought being married would change him.

A man should be sexually disciplined. I don't think 2face's father had the number of women 2face currently have.

2face proposed to her, made her his wife. Nobody forced him. What's there in respecting her and the Marriage? If you are married to someone, you can't go sleep in the same house with your baby mama. It would have been better he didn't marry Annie so we will know he is public property.

So, we are expected to blame her for agreeing to marry 2face Inspite of his irresponsibility while we leave the one who has been irresponsible? Naah. Don't think so.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Toks2008(m): 7:56am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Hmmm. I don’t want anything to happen to MJ. I kinda like her, though I don’t like her acting.

Annie isn’t innocent in all of this either. She doesn’t come off as a clueless or lovestruck young lady to me. She should better accept Pero as her co-wife. 3 kids is a lot.

I know that small sense still dey your head.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by WoundedLamb: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2021
mrsteel:

WoundedLamb is a lady!
I'm not a lady. It's funny you think I must be a lady simply because I don't stand with the man. That sat says a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Kajaard: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Adults taking their private lives to social media for the whole world to see.

Immaturity at it's peak undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bukatyne(f): 7:57am On Sep 03, 2021
DonroxyII:
Nah, the heat has always been there but she just find the confidence to take it all out and pour her mind .....

But she always knew the temperature of the kitchen. undecided

They will be alright.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Sunsets: 7:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Maybe she has exhausted the behind-the-media route
setobaba:
What could have been handled behind the media
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by shilexholly(m): 7:59am On Sep 03, 2021
She wan cash out... Wicked thing

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Moorish: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
It takes a lot of discipline not to lust after your Exes/baby mamas

You will crave that variety even if your wife is perfect

There will be something about that ex your wife doesn’t have/do

I wish polygamy was generally accepted for real

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by princewarri1985: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2021
And if Annie decide to divorce 2face today, pero Adiniyi will gladly move in and Annie idibia will be at the loosing end. So Make Annie idibia calm down and use her head, this life is very easy, na we dey make am hard for us
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by nisai: 8:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Sanchez01:

I don't know what you all smoke that motivates this "men are polygamous" bullshyte. Why would any man need more than one woman?
Don't mind those useless fornicators justifying adultery with flimsy argument. Even if you want more than one sex partner (due to religion or otherwise), you can still make it legal and morally justifiable by going through due process instead of mating around like a dog.

The same them will never excuse any woman for being "polyandrous in nature".

Hypocrites and foolish people abound in our country. grin

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Toks2008(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2021
premiumswizz:
A woman who has three children for a man, is still and always will be his wife directly or indirectly, consciously or unconsciously.
Annie needs to wake up from her dream and accept reality.

I don't know how the modern ladies reason walahi.

Womam wey 2baba give belle not once, not twice and you are ranting that he is spending time with her rather than accept the lady as iyawo and you gladly take the iyale position.

When she finally pushes 2baba away and she no see am again then her eye go clear.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bukatyne(f): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Meninmen:

You have a point, but sometimes, things aren't always black and white. Only God knows the kind of love she had for him to have accepted to marry him. And maybe she thought being married would change him.

A man should be sexually disciplined. I don't think 2face's father had the number of women 2face currently have.

2face proposed to her, made her his wife. Nobody forced him. What's there in respecting her and the Marriage? If you are married to someone, you can't go sleep in the same house with your baby mama. It would have been better he didn't marry Annie so we will know he is public property.

So, we are expected to blame her for agreeing to marry 2face Inspite of his irresponsibility while we leave the one who has been irresponsible? Naah. Don't think so.

@bold:

There is a reason we study someone before we marry or we study a situation/case to observe trends so we can make decisions and forecast.

Also, I do not blame people for who they are (not really true grin); I blame people who see how those peeps are damaged and still stick with them while claiming they have issues with their attitude.

Tuface has/had shown that he is a sexually indisciplined man; Annie marrying him shows she is ok with it. That's why the Priest/Pastor/Iman/ Magistrate asks..... Do you X take Y as your lawfully wedded .....

And you answer 'I do'.

That 'I do' means you take them with everything cheesy

Coming out years to scream otherwise is foolishness.

If Tuface went to North Korea and pretended to be a pastor and married a chic, then we can talk of blaming Tuface because he presented an false version of himself.

But Annie that they were doing baby mama competitions together?

Haba!

Some say Annie was the first woman, doesn't it make it worse? That means she was the 'main' girlfriend when he got Sumbo & Pero pregnant.

Then Annie got pregnant also and he started the rooster again.

He is on the third lap now, luckily for Annie, Sumbo is out of the ring.

Pero will soon carry belle, then Annie would go for the third child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Onyi22(f): 8:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.
[/quote]
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Sanchez01: 8:07am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Stop all this abeg,Annie has been with tuface before all these women but the snake woman pero has refused to marry because of tuface and has vowed to ruin their marriage since tuface settled for Annie his first true love.Pero is a deadly and dangerous woman, a viper and bitter woman who has refused to move on because of her obsessed love for tuface. In all of this Annie should be happy and treat tuface nice abi? women are really suffering, a man will cheat on you and people will still blame you one way or the other.Annie should have known that a community penis will always be one and even marriage won't change anything. As for tuface family they should keep urging and cheering him on na tuface go be at the receiving end.
Annie wasn't the only woman in 2Face's life. At the height of 2Face and Idibia's relationship in 2002, Sumbo was already in the picture. Sumbo gave birth to Nino in 2006, Zion came two years later (2008). Note that around this time, 2Face's mother TALKED Sumbo into staying and living with her. Pero's first child, Ehibenzy also came in 2006, the same year as Nino. Annie's first, Isabella didn't come until 2008. Any lady with half a sense should have known the stuff 2Face was made of at the time. It was crystal clear but she still went ahead to marry him. Shall we also talk about how Annie prevented 2Face to travel to the US for over a year just because she feared Pero and 2Face will begin again.

What makes Pero deadly? That she wants a part of the man they all shared? It is the height of delusion for the youngest wife of a polygamist to think her husband will stop with her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by angelfallz(m): 8:09am On Sep 03, 2021
Nice write up. But all this is not necessary. Why? Annie Idibia did not say 2face was having sex with his baby mama, she only said he slept in the baby mama's house.

It is suspicious but there is nothing concrete there. However, I am of the belief that as a coupe you should never give your spouse reason(s) to doubt your fidelity.

ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2021
cococandy:
She’s bent over backwards for him and yet these people will still blame her if anything goes wrong.
Smh.
I hope she looks out for her own best interest.

If annie status/worth is anything to go by thats is certainly not bending backwards ... moving forward how many of her mate has what she enjoys.
she made sacrifices to marry a man with multiple baby mamas & she also made sacrifices to be with tu face thru thin .. we are grateful ! buh also know,
Tu face @ the crucial stage of his career choose annie as the face of african queen, could av backfired cos r/ship naa bad omen for musicians
Tu face among so many options choose annie as a wife & co. partner
Tu face has many children, buh only annie kids get enlisted on endorsement deals.
If tu face die old, annie n her kids enjoy most of his properties .... weytin pass that.
Annie just needs to calm her head from bad influence ... no be tiwa @ 40+ don dey sing somebody son go love me one day,
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 03, 2021
bukatyne:

Annie is Tuface's first true love?

Pero is the viper who has decided not to move on?

cheesy grin cheesy grin
Yes,maybe you don't know their story.Annie was there before all these women, they came after tuface's fame and pero has refused to let go

1 Like

bukatyne:

@bold:

There is a reason we study someone before we marry or we study a situation/case to observe trends so we can make decisions and forecast.

Also, I do not blame people for who they are (not really true grin); I blame people who see how those peeps are damaged and still stick with them while claiming they have issues with their attitude.

Tuface has/had shown that he is a sexually indisciplined man; Annie marrying him shows she is ok with it. That's why the Priest/Pastor/Iman/ Magistrate asks..... Do you X take Y as your lawfully wedded .....

And you answer 'I do'.

That 'I do' means you take them with everything cheesy

Coming out years to scream otherwise is foolishness.

If Tuface went to North Korea and pretended to be a pastor and married a chic, then we can talk of blaming Tuface because he presented an false version of himself.

But Annie that they were doing baby mama competitions together?

Haba!

Some say Annie was the first woman, doesn't it make it worse? That means she was the 'main' girlfriend when he got Sumbo & Pero pregnant.

Then Annie got pregnant also and he started the rooster again.

He is on the third lap now, luckily for Annie, Sumbo is out of the ring.

Pero will soon carry belle, then Annie would go for the third child.

2face is an irresponsible man and Annie was not wise to know that neither she nor marriage cam change him.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Sanchez01: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Hian. Is it not the same Instablog that claimed Rachel Oniga died of COVID-19? Sanchez no where did his brother claim he is dying. Tiface has unstated 'health challenges' but he is not dying.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTWNSALMr1y/

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.