Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (104768 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by mrsteel: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Did she say she has any issue with the kids? Did you even read what she typed? How does having kids before marriage qualify him to be sleeping over at his ex's place? A married man?! Can you take that from your spouse? Why do you guy reduce your standards when judging men? If it was the lady sleeping over at her ex lover's, would any of you be sounding like this? Now, it's a man and we're concentrating on the children as if him passing the night with an ex lover is not big deal. The woman took him despite all his shortcomings. She met him when he was poor. Dudes, if you guys can look beyond sexism, you'd agree that she deserves better than this public embarrassment she gets every now and then from a man she has given her all including her dignity. Let's call a spade a spade for once and stop treating men's infidelity with kid gloves.
But the kids are living with their mom in the US, he went there to visit them. These kids were there before Annie married him, so Annie should have known there was no way he won't visit them. This would have been debatable if he started having those kids after getting married to Annie, but those kids were there even before marriage? So what are u saying?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bukatyne(f): 7:12am On Sep 03, 2021
wany:
I laugh when guys applaud mercy Johnson and her husband,this is a guy that left a wife and two kids his last baby was just 9months old,just to marry mercy and secure the bag.her day of reckoning is around the corner,I always laugh when never guys call women fish brain because in truth men have frog brain undecided

grin cheesy

That's what piss me off when these women start whining.

This is not a case of 'he deceived me or he changed'.

You saw ALL the signs and still walked in.

Then you come out years later to wail & seek a divorce.

Later, peeps will say people don't marry with divorce in mind.

Some people do so they just marry anything after all, if it doesn't work out, they will divorce.

@Mercy Johnson: people allege the husband is cheating seriously. Hopefully, she has a working system and no complaints.

She has cleaned up nice after the marriage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by smartasuen(m): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Make we no go hear divorce later sha...
Tubaba has always been every lady's man and will remain so.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by JONSYN7154: 7:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Na so e dey take start.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by akdjr(m): 7:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Bloggers at it again..this can't be Annie at all.... I am going to reach out to her to draw her attention to this malicious post by haters who had always wanted her to have dramas in her marriage after 2Baba decided to finally settled down with her.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by hedonido: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2021
I been think say this Annie get small sense. She don advertise her mumuness publicly, and I very much doubt that she will survive it.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pocohantas(f): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
Have you asked him why his wife's family don't love him?people will come here to give half baked stories,there's a reason why they don't love him but he'll surely avoid stating it here. He should state clearly why his wife's family don't love him,from his statement sef you can tell a lot. No one prays for problems but when it comes that's when he go know say he needs the love of his family and that of his wife's.

If I ask him that question, then I will also have to ask all the numerous women hated by their in-laws. I don’t know his history and I don’t want to, I just responded on the surface cheesy.

Most Nigerian in-laws are very territorial and can hate for reasons as flimsy as tribal or religious differences. If you ask me, except he tried to kill them or his wife, I think the best they can do is respect him as the husband of their daughter/sister. Why this is so hard for in-laws is beyond me.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bukatyne(f): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Meninmen:

You seem not to know their story. Annie has been there for a long time o. I think they were already dating before he met all these baby mamas. They had started dating before 2face made the African queen video (and she was in that video). Don't think Annie just came in yesterday.

2face has and will always be my number 1 Nigerian artiste. I love that dude. But let's tell ourselves the truth, he has been so irresponsible sexually. He has already married Annie, respect her. Who even impregnates a baby mama once, twice, third time? Maybe the 4th child is on the way.

Is this not the reason Annie SHOULDN'T have married him?

A man who claims to love you went on to get two women pregnant four times & you still married him?

Wo, people should be responsible for their choices.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by zolajpower: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.
You have time quoting all this people Sha . If their sisters,momma and daughters were in Annie's shoes would they be quoting you ? Do not bother yourself bro life na turn by turn . Do you know what their future will be like from now ? Just wait and see

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:26am On Sep 03, 2021
Mraphel:
Women get issues shocked another baby mama will take her spot when she commot

Tuface hasn't sinned or done what's contrary to Nigerian law. Our grandfathers had multiple wives and baby mamas yet they were responsible.
Our local chiefs and kings got wives and baby mamas.

Our pastors, bishops and general overseers are having secret side chicks.

Our Alahaji having multiple wives and girlfriends

Same can be said about our musicians.

Annie and d other babymamas won't have stayed with Tuface if not for his money and fame..that's the bigger truth. She has to respect other baby mamas too lest she'll shoot herself in d leg.

To you people criticizing tuface, you'll do much worst if you're in his shoes. #FACT

He guess they went to registery. Which makes this action if true contravain Ng laws
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nonexisting1: 7:26am On Sep 03, 2021
Biko what's the meaning of Tuface is dying? Does he have a terminal disease? What disease?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by MummyD2020(f): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.

Your views are appreciated. I hope their sisters marry in poligamy so that they will know the pains the woman is going through. Typical nairalander always forming macho in another man's issue but guards his home like a hawk. Hypocrites

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by perdollar(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2021
Anne is ugly, she should be grateful that 2faced married him

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DonroxyII: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Viking07:
He was a cheat before the marriage, expecting him to suddenly change after getting married is like expecting a lion not to attack you because you’re a vegetarian. It was inevitable.
That's why she shouldn't be pitied .... you married a serial killer or Drug lord and you just expected him to not go back to his deals ...... It's like you are skinning him alive .........

This issues even pass ordinary .... life mattazz

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Hangulsaram: 7:30am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. [b]Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....[/b]
Guy. Calm down she knew all these before she agreed to Marry him, was she expecting him to change or abandon his kids, no.. he has been irresponsible while they were dating.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Awoo88: 7:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Tuface won release another single. Make una no reason
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by bukatyne(f): 7:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Sanchez01:

She can't. 2Face is dying. She will stay around and fight as the legally married wife. Else, Pero, Sumbo and their kids will take everything.

I am sure she has seen this playing out.

Dying ke?

What's wrong with him?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Raalsalghul: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Hmmm. I don’t want anything to happen to MJ. I kinda like her, though I don’t like her acting.

Annie isn’t innocent in all of this either. She doesn’t come off as a clueless or lovestruck young lady to me. She should better accept Pero as her co-wife. 3 kids is a lot.

Only sensible thing said so far.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DonroxyII: 7:34am On Sep 03, 2021
fineboynl:
2face if from Benue and so what do you expect.
Otukpo boy oo ... wetin dey know pass sex even before money during money and when sapa dey reign !

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by JustforMen: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2021
so now the internet has heard... what then?
you think some women will have sense but you are only thinking! grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by KingWarri: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Acjohn:
And internet is always the first ears that hears it even before the immediate family
A move they will regret later... Never take your relationship to the internet but they will never hear...
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Shakur86(m): 7:36am On Sep 03, 2021
One of those things
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pickatyoubackup: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2021
MOTOPARK:
dishing out child support isn’t the issue here but sleeping with your babies mama’s in the name seeing your children isn’t acceptable.2face would have gotten married to them (All Babies mamas) and becomes polygamous so it will serve as a license to sleeping around with them.let learn to respect the female gender they are humans.

It isn't about support. It's about common sense, use it. If they were alone I would understand her pain, but they are both with their children, definitely he wouldn't be fvcking her in that same room with his kids in it.
Make una dey reason sometimes, the child needs to see both parents together sometimes, it helps boost the child mental and emotional strength.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by FashionCookie(f): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

You guys are really mean. The man sleeping around with his baby mamas like it's nobody's business despite having a wife who has been there for him from the onset does not have issues but the woman who is fed up has issues, right? Why don't we like telling ourselves the truth as men? What kind of society are we creating for our children with all this "whatever a man does is right" attitude?

Leave them. I pray they return the same energy when their wives or girlfriends start acting up.
Na their type dey come here come create topic and cry...
Some of them are products of broken homes and they are ok with others being like them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Toks2008(m): 7:38am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

So this is all you can say now? Na like this life be o. Once wahala set, people go change mouth.

You Toks2008 was all around Nairaland, using Annie as a case study of a virtuous woman who won by clinching a community penis. You said other women should learn from her as Tuface has finally calmed down.

Has Tuface calmed down now?

Once a community penis, always a community penis. They only come home when they are broke and sick, just like the prodigal son.

Annie please don’t ruin our Celebrity Love Story o. You have been used as an example of a virtuous woman for years. No come spoil am now. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I had never at any time used Annie or any lady as a case study of a virtuous woman.

I only wrote and I reiterate once again.. "MEN ARE POLYGAMOUS BY DEFAULT"

Let this sink into you and you will. Experience marital peace.

However, I do not support adultery or fornication, If I ever choose to be with another lady, I will gladly look for one, pay her bride price and enjoy my sexuality sinlessly and I don't need the permission of any lady to do that.

If she is not cool with it then let her leave to look for that imaginary faithful guy that will seed his manhood to only her as long as he lives.

In my school of thought... Only a virgin bride HAS THE RIGHT to "demand" for a faithful man cos non virgin brides according to the Bible do not even deserve a bride price to start with so if they eventually get married, they have no right under the sun to demand for an exclusive sexual relationship.... Not after many of them have lost their sexual value to wayward lifestyles.

Argue with your keypad.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Commentor: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

So it's all her fault for sticking around hoping for a change and the cheating man is blameless, right? If she had left at the first sight of trouble, the same men would have gathered here to call her a gold digger who couldn't stay with one man. Do you guys ever stop to apply logic when siding men in every case? Truly, sexism makes even the brightest of minds seem dumb.

So you really expect tuface to avoid his baby momma of 3 because of another woman?

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by phemmyfour: 7:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Viking07:
He was a cheat before the marriage, expecting him to suddenly change after getting married is like expecting a lion not to attack you because you’re a vegetarian. It was inevitable.
Abi o....she suppose know what she signed for.....She thinks it ll be easy for 2face/Pero not to have flings again with three kids as a by product of their relationship
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pocohantas(f): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Toks2008:

I had never at any time used Annie or any lady as a case study of a virtuous woman.

You have never used Annie? No be you quote me 2 weeks ago with same nonsense?

C’mon leave this place osiso. Always speaking from every hole in your body. When a man talks too much, it is quite easy for him to be all over the place like you are.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by DonroxyII: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2021
karnap:
tuface no want problems ,but na him get problems pass,but Annie na woman,I feels she is going through a lot.
is like she has been taken a lots
When you marry father of the Nation what do you expect...... Polygamous relationship comes with its downside..... she will definitely take alot ..... Aisha Buhari sef ran away from Villa to Dubai to go and calm her head .... e no easy cheesy .......

Most men don't know how to manage multiple families .... one woman is one nation ....

it's like giving Buhari Nigeria and South Africa to manage..... wahala of herdsmen will become international!!

I ain't surprised .... she now rise and has found a voice to challenge the Status Quo and that voice also comes with the consequences which she must be ready to bear physically and psychologically!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by masseratti: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Mraphel:
Women get issues shocked another baby mama will take her spot when she commot

Tuface hasn't sinned or done what's contrary to Nigerian law. Our grandfathers had multiple wives and baby mamas yet they were responsible.
Our local chiefs and kings got wives and baby mamas.

Our pastors, bishops and general overseers are having secret side chicks.

Our Alahaji having multiple wives and girlfriends

Same can be said about our musicians.

Annie and d other babymamas won't have stayed with Tuface if not for his money and fame..that's the bigger truth. She has to respect other baby mamas too lest she'll shoot herself in d leg.

To you people criticizing tuface, you'll do much worst if you're in his shoes. #FACT
oga leave that thing, am a man a woman like Annie in this our Nigeria is very rare, she has gave up her career for a man she loves, the man has refused to change, she met him when he was not as rich as now, she can move on if he refuse to change and stop complaining online, what she is facing if any body is in her shoes it won't be funny.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Toks2008(m): 7:42am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

You have never used Annie? No be you quote me 2 weeks ago with same nonsense?

C’mon leave this place osiso. Always speaking from every hole in your body. When a man talks too much, it is quite easy for him to be all over the place like you are.

Reasonable people dig up the quote and paste it.

Do me that honour and stop your mental masturbation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Commentor: 7:43am On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

So it's all her fault for sticking around hoping for a change and the cheating man is blameless, right? If she had left at the first sight of trouble, the same men would have gathered here to call her a gold digger who couldn't stay with one man. Do you guys ever stop to apply logic when siding men in every case? Truly, sexism makes even the brightest of minds seem dumb.

Go through all my posts and find where I've ever called a lady a gold digger.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Sugar Chika Asoegwu's White Wedding Photos / Mike Aboh of Zule Zoo Dies While Taking His Bath (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.