Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (104649 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Raalsalghul: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Sanchez01:

Well, it is possible. Severing ties has nothing to do with the number of kids. The question is, what circumstances led to their staying apart? Annie's marriage to 2Baba! They never parted on a bad note, he never fought Sumbo and Pero. So long he considers them to be good women, there will always be a place for him to go back to. Always.

You have a point, never saw it from that angle.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by addictiv(m): 6:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Problem no de finish
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Commentor: 6:47am On Sep 03, 2021
WoundedLamb:

And somehow, this qualifies him to sleep over at his ex's place? A married man?! Why do you guy reduce your standards when judging men? If it was the lady sleeping over at her ex lover's, would any of you be sounding like this? Now, it's a man and we're concentrating on the children as if him passing the night with an ex lover is not big deal. The woman took him despite all his shortcomings. She met him when he was poor. Dudes, if you guys can look beyond sexism, you'd agree that she deserves better than this public embarrassment she gets every now and then from a man she has given her all including her dignity. Let's call a spade a spade for once and stop treating men's infidelity with kid gloves.

Forget the marriage contract.

What's stronger is the fact that she has 3 kids for him.

Number 1 might be a mistake but 2 and 3?

C'mon now.

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Raalsalghul: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Toks2008:

This is why I call guys who box themselves to one wife simpletons.

When a lady sees a good reason to date a married man she does so with so much confidence, many ladies will gladly be the 10th wife of a billionaire but these same ladies will marry one simple guy and start threatening if he decides to marry another lady.

Ladies are the most deceptive, hypocritical and self centered species on earth.

Hmmmm. You might be on to something here.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by TheSexLover(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Shea na d one reason I dey with my philosophy say camelom no fit change color overnight... This girl don suffer n try for 2baba... She was there n supported him but 2baba na Ashawo... If to say she been use her 99% intelligency comot during that time wen 2baba dey get multiple baby Mama's Shea e for no reach this level but she think say him go change. Me no get that time say make I endure say person go change for relationship..

I don pass ooo...... U no fit carry woman were get plenty bf come kip hux show am love n expect say she no go dey Bleep outside

Once a man has more than one child with the side chick he can't change na

This one 2baba bin get 2 pikin with the Shima b4 e even do Annie wedding... But the girl still carry on... Omo she try abeg... Make we no dey hot people thinking say them go understand na

Dah

I tire o

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by membranus: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Awwwwwnnnnn. Ehyaaaaa. Na you comment dis so? Ohmaigosh.

Wetin bite you?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by zudozz: 6:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Was nt this Annie a baby mama too?

What is her problem?

I still remember the video of her weeping like a child in d night club where 2face shocked d whole world by proposing to her.

D truth is that no woman on d face of d earth likes to share a man with other women.

But Annie must understand that amongst 3 or 4 baby mamas he decided to wear her d crown.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Karemarealty288(m): 6:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie ....
Do you expect a goat not to eat the yam tied to its neck?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by WoundedLamb: 6:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Commentor:

Forget the marriage contract.

What's stronger is the fact that she has 3 kids for him.

Number 1 might be a mistake but 2 and 3?

C'mon now.

So it's all her fault for sticking around hoping for a change and the cheating man is blameless, right? If she had left at the first sight of trouble, the same men would have gathered here to call her a gold digger who couldn't stay with one man. Do you guys ever stop to apply logic when siding men in every case? Truly, sexism makes even the brightest of minds seem dumb.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Yankee101: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Celebrity wives cashing out

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by MOTOPARK: 6:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Commentor:

Actually, yes.

If she no ready for the fight make she getat.
which fight 2face chose her over others,
And he should respect that vow
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by FashionCookie(f): 6:54am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.

God bless you...
They'll be coming here to form Macho. Pple should not treat others the way they don't want to be treated. That's my philosophy in life.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by sonsomegrigbo: 6:56am On Sep 03, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Bros, this is not a matter of "women get issues". Tuface really messed up. Annie really tried to have stuck with him, upon all the nonsense. 2face was irresponsible to have fathered multiple kids in the first place, when he's not polygamous. U feel say e easy for 2face to get better woman like Annie? Forget all that superstar stuff. We be guys, but make we dey tell each other the truth sometimes.....

Lmao, there's nothing I said here that's not known to the world already, unless you've not come outside of your mud house with thatched roofs since the 2000's. Tuface literally admitted to his mistakes several years ago. Foh

You literally heard me say this above quote in my comment, yet you're saying all these bull crap. If he was polygamous, will I even say anything? Always comprehend before quoting/mentioning me. You don go sniff dat tin again abi?
If you're polygamous, then be polygamous so we'll know; we no go kee u. Don't marry someone, either man or woman, with the believe that you'll stick to them forever, whereas you're spending suspicious moments with other people, either ex or not.

Common sense(which you obviously lack) should tell you this is not about 'simping' or 'alphamale' or 'feminisms', etc THIS IS DIFFERENT.
You think going about on Nairaland with your dry muscles, tattered clothes, malnourished body and mouth that obviously smells like old people farts, while shouting "Alphamale" or calling others "simp" is what makes you a man?? You better go and do worthwhile and productive things with your life.

Mr know it all....

Kindly share your own experience with us as a multi millionaire how you manage your marital affair so well that you had all the time to quote multiple people here on Nairaland...

OR..

If you are still hustling to make ends meet just like people you called pauper, wretched, living in mud house since 2000s, I pray we all make it in life. Amen!

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Sanchez01:

grin grin grin

2Face's family have come open on Instagram and the truth is, public opinions are fast swaying in 2Face's direction. First, he is dying and managing a life-threatening illness. Second, Annie's brother disowned him about last month and now, the Idibia's have claimed she is diabolical and her mom who lives with her is her juju plug.

Annie's allegations happened pre-COVID, last year. The Idibia's claim 2Face has been a victim of domestic violence in his own home. If any of these are true or remotely true, then it could mean 2Face is trying to find his peace, knowing he is dying.

Unfortunately for Annie, Pero has always been incredible and good to 2Face, so much so that it threatens Annie.
Stop all this abeg,Annie has been with tuface before all these women but the snake woman pero has refused to marry because of tuface and has vowed to ruin their marriage since tuface settled for Annie his first true love.Pero is a deadly and dangerous woman, a viper and bitter woman who has refused to move on because of her obsessed love for tuface. In all of this Annie should be happy and treat tuface nice abi? women are really suffering, a man will cheat on you and people will still blame you one way or the other.Annie should have known that a community penis will always be one and even marriage won't change anything. As for tuface family they should keep urging and cheering him on na tuface go be at the receiving end.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pocohantas(f): 6:57am On Sep 03, 2021
Trustedpronet:
My wife's family did not love or like me but I don't give a dam. The truth is that just face the one that loves you and forget those that didn't. If 2face is paying the bills what is your problem with his family that never loved you. Women!

You can manage when a woman’s family doesn’t love you because most women would put their nuclear family first and the woman’s family are never as entitled or filled with superiority complex like the man’s family. The woman’s family knows that whatever they do will affect their daughter, so they are way more cautious, except the very mad ones. Unlike the man’s family that knows whatever happens, it is the wife that will leave and nothing do their brother.

With men, no matter how long it takes, they will start opening little holes for their family to come in. I don’t blame them for this anyway. It is women I blame for always relegating their own families because they are married.

Any woman who chooses to ignore the hate her in-laws show her is in for a very rough marriage. Even Lola is not finding it funny despite Peter’s support. Worse is, there are not many Peters in Nigeria. Women should choose their battles wisely.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Minjim: 6:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Mraphel:
Women get issues shocked another baby mama will take her spot when she commot

Tuface hasn't sinned or done what's contrary to Nigerian law. Our grandfathers had multiple wives and baby mamas yet they were responsible.
Our local chiefs and kings got wives and baby mamas.

Our pastors, bishops and general overseers are having secret side chicks.

Our Alahaji having multiple wives and girlfriends

Same can be said about our musicians.

Annie and d other babymamas won't have stayed with Tuface if not for his money and fame..that's the bigger truth. She has to respect other baby mamas too lest she'll shoot herself in d leg.

To you people criticizing tuface, you'll do much worst if you're in his shoes. #FACT

Did our grandfather do court marriage or were they Christians ?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by TheSexLover(m): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2021
Teymanhenry:
Tu face, a very responsible man takes good care of all his children. He also takes care of the mothers of his children. Annie should just accept it else he would just marry the other ladies. Jacob, Moses, Abram,David, Solomon etc. All the men who's family story were told in the bible have done that and it wasn't crowned as bad sha. Legally ma, he is right to do so

Shut up... 2baba is a fool... Big one

Why should u marry a woman n still having side chick with children

U need to choose ur peace of mind in life

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by wabuk(m): 6:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Shellsploit:
I see this marriage not ending like Psquare!
This i have seen!!!
.........If the marriage end who go loss....

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Lewisdinho(m): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Hmmm
Mkpo ufok owo
None of my business
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by wizkidblogger(f): 7:04am On Sep 03, 2021
late comer. she posted them on her stories though, not in the feed

Wcole:
I went thru' Annie's IG page, I can't find those write ups there. Where did that man get all of these from? Abi na me no check am well?

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by mrsteel: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Hahaha cheesy. Oga Wounded, you don reach here. See ehnn, this matter just mess inside my mouth come pour salt inside o. grin. Your gender will be alright sha. They will.
WoundedLamb is a lady!

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

You can manage when a woman’s family doesn’t love you because most women would put their nuclear family first and the woman’s family are never as entitled or filled with superiority complex like the man’s family. The woman’s family knows that whatever they do will affect their daughter, so they are way more cautious, except the very mad ones. Unlike the man’s family that knows whatever happens, it is the wife that will leave and nothing do their brother.

With men, no matter how long it takes, they will start opening little holes for their family to come in. I don’t blame them for this anyway. It is women I blame for always relegating their own families because they are married.
Have you asked him why his wife's family don't love him?people will come here to give half baked stories,there's a reason why they don't love him but he'll surely avoid stating it here. He should state clearly why his wife's family don't love him,from his statement sef you can tell a lot. No one prays for problems but when it comes that's when he go know say he needs the love of his family and that of his wife's.Person wey accused his wife of been a witch,stop believing all these men and their lie lie stories. Check his profile

3 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by AfroKnight: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Wawu. Hiann. Soo na Annie and women come get all the blame of this matter for head?? Nawa o. Like. The comments from you men have really been baffling me o. But- but then, why am I stressing my head sha? Women are never sincere to themselves? Which kain woman una come wanttt? I feel this matter needs to be 'serruled' finally. So you believe in AWALT, personally? Because, because I can remember some feminists speaking against this lady's decision. I mean, na feminists dey always speak against this kine thing if nobody else. From Chioma to Annie to the lady doctor and wife of the Chanels TV staff to 2short's wife to the recent William Uchembas wife decision. Any time women make decisions that involve "protecting their family" or saving the image of a man and covering his fukups, feminists speak vehemently against it, meaning these women's actions are always supported en masse by men! Women like Tacha and co., who say they want the money, y'all criticize; women who are upfront about their sexual desires and gold digging nature and likeness for a high maintenance and baby girl life, you tear to pieces; if you come find the "good women" y'all ask for, the Bob the builders who are ready to do everything for you and stay with you through thick and thin, you dub them "fake." Likeeee, no I don't get. What? Even women who suck such things up till LITERAL DEATH, you people will still castigate! So how the fk do y'all wanna live? Ok. Some decided to create sex dolls for y'all, maybe you don't need the emotional attachments that comes with a real woman, some of you are still manhandling and demolishing the sex dolls! Throwing them inside bushes and gutters with severed limbs.

So Annie is really the culprit here? Annie is the fake here? Annie, the poster woman, EVER, in the history of the Nigerian dating culture, for virtuousness, is now a two-faced woman who can't take the heat and an embittered feminist looking for divorce proceeds according to some of you?? Omoooooo! I hear preachings o ontop this woman matter.

No ooo. I fear who do not fear you people. Honestly. And I'll stop being shocked henceforth by you guys' claims or will keep my distance from some of y'all. Ehn. I can imagine how a feminist would have been called names if she criticized the same decision Annie made. So you really really do know the truth about what some of us say, but because we're not only feminists but women, you hate to hear it from us and attack us. I have known this now and will know peace. Una don kuku call Kim K virtuous woman before according to the direction wey una belle dey face dat time.

E sure me say if that Uchembas wife, the 'doctor' who left her career to build her husband's dreams that y'all are backing now, should say pim tomorrow, or even complain one wee bit like this, your turnings against her would be at the speed of lightening.

Na the 'good women' I pity in all this. See una sacrifices and images inside potopoto. For all the women that try to pander to men by doing and saying things they want to hear to please them, are y'all seeing?

O da.

Magnoliaa wetin happen? Why this epistle? Anyway, good morning/evening (good day whatever your time zone). Hope you’re fine.

Annie should never have dragged the quiet innocent man out on social media like this. It is wicked. She married him knowing about this baby mama and their children. Will he now become the enemy of his baby mamas? Is he not entitled to spend time with his own children again? Is their mother not entitled to sleep under the same roof with her own children while their father is visiting? Come on!

She thought she knew the assignment but she has scored 0/10 on this one. This man is 45 years old. What he needs now is peace not unnecessary drama.

You cannot expect 2baba to be exclusive to Annie. It’s just not possible. She should live with it and stop causing confusion and strife.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Alezy(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2021
Acjohn:
And internet is always the first ears that hears it even before the immediate family
You really think she hasn't tried? The internet seems to be the only language these celebs and politicians understand and respect.

Before she came here, she must have tried to cover and all to see if things change to no avail .

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2021
I remember long before getting married, one of my old bosses asked "so you're Idoma like 2face right? So how many children do you have?" The way I looked at him eh, Oga adjusted himself.

But seriously, I believe Annie is actually a patient woman. But when your woman calls you by your name like that. Just know you're in trouble.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by eteba(m): 7:09am On Sep 03, 2021
According to the Nigerian constitution....section bla bla bla....subsection bla bla bla, 2face Idibia has not committed any offence.....case closed!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by edoairways: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Hear this one, Man is naturally polygamous by nature, even our fore father's & prophets of God had more than one wives & they enjoyed their lives.
Unfortunately when the colonial masters & their pet projects called missionaries conquered Africa with magazines gun they forced their European culture of one man one wife on us but refused to give us the code of keeping mistresses as plan B. Its on record that even Pope's that swore to celibacy had many illegitimate children outside wedlock, you can't cheat nature, its also a fact that there are more than a million cases of child abuse, rape, sodomy in the Catholic church because they think they can fool God, that created a penis in between a man's tight to test him.
So Mr simpleton Better get your facts straight before you misled the public, for a man can have many wives & be happy, while a woman cannot have many husbands without her been called a harlot, because its the natural way.
That is a big fat lie. Please don't generalize all men because not all of them behave alike

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Trustedpronet:
My wife's family did not love or like me but I don't give a dam. The truth is that just face the one that loves you and forget those that didn't. If 2face is paying the bills what is your problem with his family that never loved you. Women!
How will your wife's family love you when you accused their daughter of been a witch,you are not loveable sef going by your comments.They will come here giving half baked stories.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by RedEnergy: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie should take a chill pill. She's not the first for 2Face Idibia. Pero is his first baby mama. But he married Annie among the rest. I think that's good enough to show he places her above the rest but there's no way he won't be involved physically or sexually with his other baby mamas again, especially Pero whose daughter is like a photocopy of 2Face. She better be careful before she uses her hand to make 2Face promote any of his other baby mamas to 2nd wife. This public rant was totally childish, vindictive and unnecessary. Attacking not only 2Face but his family too? The results can only backfire on her. Just look at how endowed and attractive 2Face first baby mama is and then you think he would never have relationship with her again, impossicant, look at their daughter, a perfect copy of 2Face, she will always be a magnet that will bring 2Face and her mother together. Annie should just accept reality. 2Face can never be exclusively for her alone. After all, he already had several baby mamas before their marriage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Ishilove: 7:11am On Sep 03, 2021
Sanchez01:

2 face's brother revealed it while responding to Annie. It is on Instablog already sef.
Hian. Is it not the same Instablog that claimed Rachel Oniga died of COVID-19? Sanchez no where did his brother claim he is dying. Tiface has unstated 'health challenges' but he is not dying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.