Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas (104647 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Advises 2baba And Annie Idibia On Raising 13-yr-old Isabella / Rita Daniels: Regina Daniels' Mother Blasted On Instagram Over Daughter Marriage / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Sanchez01: 6:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Lazenby007:
Naso e dey start! Next news will be: Annie Idibia files for divorce.
She can't. 2Face is dying. She will stay around and fight as the legally married wife. Else, Pero, Sumbo and their kids will take everything.

I am sure she has seen this playing out.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by SURElee(f): 6:18am On Sep 03, 2021
Viking07:
He was a cheat before the marriage, expecting him to suddenly change after getting married is like expecting a lion not to attack you because you’re a vegetarian. It was inevitable.

God bless you guy.
I have always known that the reason Annie is cool with Sumbo adeoye is because she is married and now has her own husband but still scared of Pero for being single.

It is glaring for all to see that Annie has been covering and stomaching a lot behind closed doors.

Now bubble don burst.

6 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by 5ThChild: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie is also. A baby mama except that her position is higher

4 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by 5ThChild: 6:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Buksaylor:

Was Tubaba desperate...?
Who was desperate in this case?
All of them
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Codes151(m): 6:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Sirmuel1:
This one is stylishly eyeing a monthly spousal support cheesy

Fear Women!!!!
yet she married a man with Abrahams blood?
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 03, 2021
izzou:

Baba
How far?
My brother, I dey o.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Lazenby007(m): 6:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Sanchez01:

She can't. 2Face is dying. She will stay around and fight as the legally married wife. Else, Pero, Sumbo and their kids will take everything.

I am sure she has seen this playing out.
well,time is always present.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by kingthreat(m): 6:23am On Sep 03, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

People's marriages are crashing up and down. A week or two ago, it was Rudeboy Okoye, now it's Tubaba. Meanwhile, Bubu has been married to Aisha for 32 solid years (1989 till date)

We're indeed living in interesting times undecided

Aisha is his 2nd wife. He divorced the first for receiving palliative from IBB when he was in prison.

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Sanchez01: 6:25am On Sep 03, 2021
pocohantas:

Very true! If she was an ex-wife, it would be better because the parting would be filled with pains and betrayal. As long as he considers all of them to be good women, their toto and prick must collide.

I also think the kids come into play. Pero is still very single for a reason. If a woman wants to move on, she would move on.
grin grin grin

2Face's family have come open on Instagram and the truth is, public opinions are fast swaying in 2Face's direction. First, he is dying and managing a life-threatening illness. Second, Annie's brother disowned him about last month and now, the Idibia's have claimed she is diabolical and her mom who lives with her is her juju plug.

Annie's allegations happened pre-COVID, last year. The Idibia's claim 2Face has been a victim of domestic violence in his own home. If any of these are true or remotely true, then it could mean 2Face is trying to find his peace, knowing he is dying.

Unfortunately for Annie, Pero has always been incredible and good to 2Face, so much so that it threatens Annie.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Sanchez01: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Hear this one, Man is naturally polygamous by nature, even our fore father's & prophets of God had more than one wives & they enjoyed their lives.
Unfortunately when the colonial masters & their pet projects called missionaries conquered Africa with magazines gun they forced their European culture of one man one wife on us but refused to give us the code of keeping mistresses as plan B. Its on record that even Pope's that swore to celibacy had many illegitimate children outside wedlock, you can't cheat nature, its also a fact that there are more than a million cases of child abuse, rape, sodomy in the Catholic church because they think they can fool God, that created a penis in between a man's tight to test him.
So Mr simpleton Better get your facts straight before you misled the public, for a man can have many wives & be happy, while a woman cannot have many husbands without her been called a harlot, because its the natural way.
I don't know what you all smoke that motivates this "men are polygamous" bullshyte. Why would any man need more than one woman?

7 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Mraphel:

To you people criticizing tuface, you'll do much worst if you're in his shoes.

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by kingthreat(m): 6:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Sanchez01:

grin grin grin

2Face's family have come open on Instagram and the truth is, public opinions are fast swaying in 2Face's direction. First, he is dying and managing a life-threatening illness. Second, Annie's brother disowned him about last month and now, the Idibia's have claimed she is diabolical and her mom who lives with her is her juju plug.

Annie's allegations happened pre-COVID, last year. The Idibia's claim 2Face has been a victim of domestic violence in his own home. If any of these are true or remotely true, then it could mean 2Face is trying to find his peace, knowing he is dying.

Unfortunately for Annie, Pero has always been incredible and good to 2Face, so much so that it threatens Annie.

Tuface is dying? we pray not so. I hope this confidential info you got is not so.

2 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by premiumswizz: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2021
A woman who has three children for a man, is still and always will be his wife directly or indirectly, consciously or unconsciously.
Annie needs to wake up from her dream and accept reality.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by LordVarys1: 6:35am On Sep 03, 2021
And she think the internet is the best place to settle this matter. This will only make 2baba more hardened self. Why calling out people, even his family. Now the battle line is officially drawn between Annie and the family of 2face that she alleges never liked her. She has has given them a pedestal to stand upon. Mtchewww

5 Likes

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Fahdiga(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

O boy go sleep, stop following me around like a pest. Am not interested in you. Sorry
I like as you shunned him. Keep the cookie tight for me

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Sanchez01: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2021
kingthreat:

Tuface is dying? we pray not so. I hope this confidential info you got is not so.
2 face's brother revealed it while responding to Annie. It is on Instablog already sef.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Commentor: 6:37am On Sep 03, 2021
MOTOPARK:
Annie knew he has different many kids,yes she knew but does that give 2face the right to sleep around with those baby Mamas

Actually, yes.

If she no ready for the fight make she getat.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Commentor: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Pumpumking:

but why aud his family love her when she dont gets yansh....use less girl
..serrrrriously...that 2pac boy dont hav taste & desparates to date annie diba!(no oofense)
angry
2face sir.

2pac don die tay tay.
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Teymanhenry(f): 6:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Tu face, a very responsible man takes good care of all his children. He also takes care of the mothers of his children. Annie should just accept it else he would just marry the other ladies. Jacob, Moses, Abram,David, Solomon etc. All the men who's family story were told in the bible have done that and it wasn't crowned as bad sha. Legally ma, he is right to do so
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Incandescent(m): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:

O boy shut up n stop talking nonsense, how many kids did ur father had before he finally settled down with your mom
Annie knew that he (Tuface?) had many kids outside n she went ahead to marry him.
Stop typing rubbish because you don't live in the same house with them. You react base on what you see on social media.

You're a capital fool! A mistake for a woman
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by PAWG(m): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2021
I support the wife on this matter. 21st century wives don’t share their men

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by pansophist(m): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Awwwwwnnnnn. Ehyaaaaa. Na you comment dis so? Ohmaigosh.

grin grin

I no be bad person na
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by FORWARDEVERLY: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2021
wany:

Pained youngy ,why cry when a woman also gives it out.tega in bbn undecided

That is the headache of her husband..
Not my business.. I am not the one suffering the embarrassment and disgrace..

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Hollawayn05(m): 6:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie needs an adviser, the better she knows shes n I t the only wife, she might be the only legal wife but not definitely the only wife, somebody born 3 children for Baba and u expect her to just abandon her like that,

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by McGg: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2021
HMarshal:

Smh,typical human,always judging without thinking it deep.uld prolly marry a baby father/ mama with many kids,& expect him/her not to make time to visit the kid & intentionally or not sleep over there or ignite somekinda feeling fuse.

I do not support any of them,but the fault is Annie's from start.why fucking marry a celebrity with many baby mamas Wtf was she thinking? Love Well love is patient & enduring too,since she decided to be blinded by it,it's time to consider being very enduring & extremely patient too.

That's your own side of perception though and I respect it too
Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by WoundedLamb: 6:45am On Sep 03, 2021
mrsteel:

U are the mean one here!
Was she expecting tuface to shut out his kids with other baby mamas? Often times we see women creating thread on nairaland how they intend for their new husband to adopt their kids from their ex husband, so why would annie's case be different when she already knew tuface had different kids with different baby mamas even before their wedding? By marrying tuface she accepted to tolerate other kids of his baby mamas, because there is no way tuface can shut them out.

Tyriq:

Wetin fis one de talk se..2face had all his children before he married annie..Annie's kids are the last sef..na wao

Did she say she has any issue with the kids? Did you even read what she typed? How does having kids before marriage qualify him to be sleeping over at his ex's place? A married man?! Can you take that from your spouse? Why do you guy reduce your standards when judging men? If it was the lady sleeping over at her ex lover's, would any of you be sounding like this? Now, it's a man and we're concentrating on the children as if him passing the night with an ex lover is not big deal. The woman took him despite all his shortcomings. She met him when he was poor. Dudes, if you guys can look beyond sexism, you'd agree that she deserves better than this public embarrassment she gets every now and then from a man she has given her all including her dignity. Let's call a spade a spade for once and stop treating men's infidelity with kid gloves.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Tess24: 6:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Shellsploit:
I see this marriage not ending like Psquare!
This i have seen!!!

Uncle seer... Well done

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Trustedpronet: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2021
My wife's family did not love or like me but I don't give a dam. The truth is that just face the one that loves you and forget those that didn't. If 2face is paying the bills what is your problem with his family that never loved you. Women!

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Drags 2Face Idibia On Instagram Over One Of His Baby Mamas by Commentor: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2021
DCatt:
Hehehe! You think Pero is stupidd like Sumbo! She has 3 kids for Tuface and you expect her to go and marry another man? Whether you like it or not you have signed to share Tuface with her when you married him and the rest is story. Pero should hurry up and pop baby number 4 while you rant across the world. The earlier you get it that Pero is your co-wife, the peaceful your life will be. Just because you have it written on a paper does not mean he's all yours, you are all paying the price for trying to be the one he ends up with. Juju can only carry you there, e no fit keep you.

You've said it all.

The lady has 3 kids for 2face yet they want him to be meeting her and the kids at the park.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Reacts As Cynthia Morgan Reveals All That Jude Okoye Made Her Lose / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.