Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? (36694 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body / Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Advocator: 1:49am On May 25, 2011
rokiatu:

LOL

Thought the title was

"Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You?" cheesy

Oops my bad, I hardly read titles let alone a thread. smiley
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 1:50am On May 25, 2011
buhahahhahahahahahaha! So you just post off your head?

And I thought 190 was crazy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Advocator: 1:52am On May 25, 2011
I read the title as ''what part of a woman's body attracts you?

Human is to err, I am not crazy neither I am high.  smiley
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 1:58am On May 25, 2011
Kai. I thought you didn't read it all.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by adamsrib(f): 2:46am On May 25, 2011
Eyes and lips. I love nice big juicy lips and eyes that reflect emotion. Very very sexy.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Topsoldier: 2:50am On May 25, 2011
Advocator:

The booty, the hips and the bosom. But my number one part is the v-a-g-i-n-a, that cilia like hole, that makes its own sound, that drips with white like substance each time it get excited, that smooth place where I get to put my Joystick, that place where my kids will one day emerge from, that focal place that will swallow my sperm without nauseating, that soft hole that I can fist with both hands & immediately go back to its shape, that place where I revolve my gun from 180 degree clockwise and anticlockwise. That is the beauty.

I am not talking about them smelly, unhygienic waste holes, nope!

cool cool cool
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Ranoscky(m): 4:52am On May 25, 2011
Why is it that girls wish for the best in physical features in a man, but in reality, they go for APES with large $£€ ?

3 Likes

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by BABE3: 5:00am On May 25, 2011
Ranoscky:

Why is it that girls wish for the best in physical features in a man, but in reality, they go for APES with large $£€ ?

Because first of all, the topic asked for "Part(s) of Men's body." So, it's only normal to type out things similar to physical features. smiley

If the topic had asked about the "the man's characteristics in general" then you'll have a point in saying girls are not listing the "Money" part. Right now (on this topic o), your comment makes no sense.(sorry I had to put it that way grin )

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by upendo98(f): 8:13am On May 25, 2011
THE BRAIN tops.Thats the source of everything good. Great physique matters too. A woman wants to feel protected so he must have nice build.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by chibaby5(f): 10:45am On May 25, 2011
Advocator:

The booty, the hips and the bosom. But my number one part is the v-a-g-i-n-a, that cilia like hole, that makes its own sound, that drips with white like substance each time it get excited, that smooth place where I get to put my Joystick, that place where my kids will one day emerge from, that focal place that will swallow my sperm without nauseating, that soft hole that I can fist with both hands & immediately go back to its shape, that place where I revolve my gun from 180 degree clockwise and anticlockwise. That is the beauty.

I am not talking about them smelly, unhygienic waste holes, nope!

Was da whole of dat necessary tho? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by SAGoddess: 12:42pm On May 25, 2011
Nothing beats a strong torso that envelopes all of me when I get a strong yet gentle hug **dreamy**

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by MrCork17: 12:47pm On May 25, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<<< gentle hug expert!! tongue
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by SAGoddess: 12:48pm On May 25, 2011
Mcxmmmmm grin grin grin grin

Howzit Cocky?
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by ak47mann(m): 1:14pm On May 25, 2011
good compliment from ladies am enjoying these wink
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by DaDoctor: 2:42pm On May 25, 2011
Ehm, Ehm,

FROM THE MANS POINT OF VIEW,

What do you ladies have do deserve and demand all these goodies you mention and flatter for?

from experience, UGLY LADIES ALWAYS WANT THE BEST OF MEN, Why na!!!
[color=#990000][/color]

No one of you even deviated and went to characters/traits, think out of the box
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by SAGoddess: 3:01pm On May 25, 2011
Da Doctor:

Ehm, Ehm,

FROM THE MANS POINT OF VIEW,

What do you ladies have do deserve and demand all these goodies you mention and flatter for?

from experience, UGLY LADIES ALWAYS WANT THE BEST OF MEN, Why na!!!
[color=#990000][/color]

No one of you even deviated and went to characters/traits, think out of the box

The heading says "which part of a man's body" hence we talked about the physical. . . . . .  .

As for ugly chicks wanting the best men, I am not ugly and I deserve the gorgeous torso (I speak for myself here)  cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 25, 2011
rokiatu:

buhahahhahahahahahaha! So you just post off your head?

And I thought 190 was crazy grin cheesy grin

He is. Nobody can reach his level of lunacy!  grin cheesy cheesy

@topic the "v-line" and his aSSet.  tongue tongue kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by DaDoctor: 3:17pm On May 25, 2011
deep within, u know it is painful to be told the truth,
if you refer my post as nonsense,then please do clarify or debunk my claims.

its just too good to hear people respond when they feel hit
But DO RESPOND RATHER THAN REACT

If u dont know the difference between the 2 afore mentioned, CONSULT YOUR DICTIONARY

We like, , we want, , give us, it is better, , we prefer,

PLEASE WHAT DO YOU LADIES HAVE TO OFFER TOO!!!!!

I wont abuse anyone cos its not in my nature and no one can say i have done so to him /her in the platform
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by DaDoctor: 3:18pm On May 25, 2011
@SA godess, nice response

dont mind the reactors, guess they are 'ugly' so it struck them bad
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by MrCork17: 3:20pm On May 25, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<< strong hunk! wink
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by 190: 3:35pm On May 25, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

He is. Nobody can reach his level of lunacy!  grin cheesy cheesy

@topic the "v-line" and his aSSet.  tongue tongue kiss kiss cheesy cheesy

I would challenge you to a ragdolls contest very soon!

myself and yourself one on one angry
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 25, 2011
and I would win. cheesy cheesy
I've yet to lose bro. cheesy
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by 190: 3:43pm On May 25, 2011
meet me up 8pm today and lemme teach your arse some lesson
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 25, 2011
190:

meet me up 8pm today and lemme teach your arse some lesson

sorry no can do! cheesy
I will serve your azz a plate of AzzWhooping another time tho.
You will love it! smiley
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by MrCork17: 3:54pm On May 25, 2011
Mr Cork <<<<< strong like Arnold Shuashiniiigar wink
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by omotola1(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
Rib cracking thread...
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by jigwe101: 10:27pm On Nov 09, 2012
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by vivianc(f): 10:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
His eyes and lips.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Duduconfirm: 12:44am On Nov 10, 2012
no1:HEIGHT
no2: abs/ muscles
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2012
f you are seeking admission into the prestigious University of Lagos (UNILAG). You can make all your enquiries bout the admissions processes on facebook just hooke up on facebook by "LIKING" their official page on Admissions guide. Everything you need to know to gain your admission will be provided for you free of charge and they are mainly relevant infos. click dis link and "LIKE" the page www.facebook.com/unilagadmissionguides they will feed you with enough infos.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by pleep(m): 8:12am On Nov 10, 2012
Funny topic.

For girls its faces.. i like a nice friendly face. Nothing too sexy just, innocent, pretty and symmetrical.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? / (picture) WOMAN Gets Married To Herself / Help! How Can I Be Happy Without My Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.