Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio (54677 Views)

Annie Macaulay Adds ‘Idibia’ Back To Her Instagram Bio / Nuella Njubigbo Removes Tchidi Chikere's Name From Her Instagram Bio (Photos) / Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by techWriter1: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Mimi flagellates....I wannaseech u will wanna so rich and busy that u won't do moment for flagellates..amen

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation?
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Pimine: 8:14am On Sep 03, 2021
slowice:
Nawaoo..... But why 2baba go dey frolic with baby mama na. Looks like he's been on that shiit.

Make he go prostrate beg make every every settle and make e nor do am again.
Aswearugaaad

Seriously brah?! Make man go prostrate beg woman? That's some messed up shii my gee!
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by CSTRR: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2021
FiverrTutor:

I'm telling you. That tuface guy get big problem
Why would you blame tuface?

Before he married Annie, he already impregnated those women.

It's not like he suddenly changed from good to bad.

That is how Annie met him. It's probably why she spread her legs for him too.

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by RSVP: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Annie sound jealous.
How do you expect a man to abandon a woman that has 3 kids for him just bcuz they weren't legally married?

It's just like she wants him to attend to only the kids and neglect their mother. That's almost impossible my dear.

Even some ex's still bond and nack if needed not to talk of a woman that has 3 kids for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Kajaard: 8:16am On Sep 03, 2021
MimiBiggs:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6733168/annie-idibia-drags-2face-idibia

The drama between Anne Idibia her musician husband, Tuface and his family members seems to be getting messier as she removes 'Idibia' from her Instagram bio

Childish
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by karnap(m): 8:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Nigerian marriage is not encouraging the single folks
with all this wahala I will managed it for how many years before the end of the world for me.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2021
When you marry a community peen, what do you expect?
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Philomath1212: 8:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Just social media stunt...
Looking for traffic for their pages...

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by pocohantas(f): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2021
What of the tattoo?

She should cover it with lion face. grin
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Angelfrost(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Good luck to her... The name certainly means little to her.

If she is tired of the union, she can call it quits let the "second wife" officially take over.

This drama is unnecessary... 2face is unapologetically a philanderer. Marriage was never gonna change that. Annie can't claim or pretend she never knew this.

In all, I wish them all well... It's the kids I'm more concerned about.

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by idahme(m): 8:19am On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:
2face is just a married playboy

How he got to impregnate so many ladies so many times seems like a mental issue

He has been like this from time immemorial. The problem is where people think I will change him or her when we get married I love him I can't let him go. 2face already had like 5 Mamas including her before he took her as a wife, did she not see all she was complaining of then? that you are married to someone doesn't mean the person will automatically change. Na today 2face they play football e don tey.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Tyriq: 8:19am On Sep 03, 2021
ilovebole:
Just like I was telling my friends yesterday, as a man — one of the best things you can do for yourself as a young man/young lady growing through life is to learn the act of self-control and how to put your body, mind & soul under subjection...because if you don't? You'll become like a directionless wind going from east to west...

Just look at 2face... He's musically successful no doubt... But what about family?

You’d Be Crazy to Miss This! Check my signature
His family is beautiful..and the kids awwwww they're heavenly bro

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by akanbiaa(m): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Onelove508:

In ISLAM?!
LOOOOLZ!

Abeg carry ur religious talk comot for here.
Is it good or bad and why so much hate for what you don't understand or you just expressing your inner self ?
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by MufasaLion: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Breakfast will go round this year. Wait for yours.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by ambivert27(f): 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
Nigerians with their peddling of unverified rumour. I don't think anyone has tried to check annie's page to verify this claim.

Even the dumb moderators, but they'll be quick to move this to front page.

She still has the name intact on her profile
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by CSTRR: 8:20am On Sep 03, 2021
If as a woman, you know say you can't bear to share your man, or you can't risk infidelity.

You know it will destroy you.

Then just jejely look for a God fearing child of God and marry.

But when you decide to date and marry the bad Bros like us, because they make you feel good, have sweet mouth, can spread your legs from jalingo to kanfachan, then anything you see take am like that.

Life is not hard. You can't have it all.

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by emmanuelbrown26: 8:21am On Sep 03, 2021
slowice:
Nawaoo..... But why 2baba go dey frolic with baby mama na. Looks like he's been on that shiit.

Forget that thing jare, u can't change an adult. She knew they type of life style 2baba was/is into, after all she married 2baba bcs of his money and fame not knowing that u go see money tire.
If she like let her delete 2baba, another baby mama dey waiting for door

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Divoc19(f): 8:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Her dramas are not necessary.
If she wan go, make she go quietly like Rude Boy wife.
We are not interested in private family life.
Social Media handle is not Tuface's Direct Line.
Drama Queen.

2 Likes

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Angelfrost(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2021
slowice:

Nigga is probably a sex addict... Apologizing will not stop him from doing it again and again.

What he needs is therapy!!!

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Nigerian women.
Tying the knot with a Nigerian lady that is fully aware that you have a baby Mama or Mamas somewhere before saying I do is an invitation to marital battle in the future.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Pimine: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2021
Aswearugaaad

I think 2face beeped up real bad but I can't seem to get the rationale behind bringing your marital issues to the market square. What does she want social media users to do exactly? Shame the man? Okay, mission accomplished! Does that mend the obvious rift in her home?

These so-called celebs are just so childish nowadays! My woman tries this shit with me and it's all over. You can't go about discussing my private issues with total strangers.

This was a dumb move!

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by eburuu: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2021
SanctifiedSista:

Mimi amebo....I pray u will be so rich and busy that u won't have time for amebo..amen

Good morning everyone please � ooo I need three man for security work oo you can call me on 09134978668..Lagos only kiss
were and was the salary payment
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by MufasaLion: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2021
slowice:

You can't stop a man from seeing the mother of his children irrespective of whatever between them. Moreover, in this age that woman can have custody of kids even when the father is alive unlike the olden days that all the kids will be with the man.

So you expected the dude to just visit and be observing social distance with his baby mama?

No, I'm not in support of him still having sexual relationship with his baby mama because it's wrong but however, it's bound to happen.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Onelove508: 8:24am On Sep 03, 2021
idahme:

He has been like this from time immemorial. The problem is where people think I will change him or her when we get married I love him I can't let him go. 2face already had like 5 Mamas including her before he took her as a wife, did she not see all she was complaining of then? that you are married to someone doesn't mean the person will automatically change. Na today 2face they play football e don tey.

Tubaba only has 2 baby mamas.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Skmoda(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2021
SarkinYarki:
This must have been the plan alll along jare cheesy

Tuface no dey see money like before again and home girl want to hit the street and join her fellow actresses...Next thing na to do Nyash
Wetin this one dey talk?
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by jurjes(f): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Fake gist, she still has Idibia as part of her name. And she had 7m followers before all these shenanigans.

Every marriage goes through a rough patch at some point, it's never all roses, the thorns pop out periodically.

I pray they go through this rough patch and come out smelling like roses.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by rajiedreez: 8:25am On Sep 03, 2021
What about her username, hope she removed idibia from that too
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Lukaku95: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
Forget all these drama, they will still reconcile. But did you notice how her followers quickly increase from 6million to 7 million? Nigerians too like gossip.
check her posts again.. there is no way she could from 1,400 posts to 1,700 in a day.. the first screenshot could be months ago or even years.

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Dpundict: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2021
edmaraja:
Forget all these drama, they will still reconcile. But did you notice how her followers quickly increase from 6million to 7 million? Nigerians too like gossip.
Nigeria people will follow a person when things are not going smoothly so they can get the full gossip and use it to argue, make them fear God o grin where them dey since!!

1 Like

Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2021
MimiBiggs:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6733168/annie-idibia-drags-2face-idibia

The drama between Anne Idibia her musician husband, Tuface and his family members seems to be getting messier as she removes 'Idibia' from her Instagram bio
Lair Mohammed
You can lie
How come one has verified icon, d other does not have
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by tnerro1(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2021
Well it’s her fault, she knew the kind of man he was yet she went on to marry him because “love is blind “. All you ladies out there, don’t do love is blind ooo, open your eyes before you marry someone. I can bet you that tuface never loved her, just married her out of pity cause she has been hanging around him for a long time.
If given a choice, the tuface will pick pero before her.

Ladies, if you want to get married, then marry for something. If it is money, then marry a rich guy, if it is for sex, then marry a guy with big gbola, if it is for kids, then marry a potent guy and if it is for love, then be ready to die there.
Re: Anne Idibia Removes 'Idibia' From Her Instagram Bio by shegun4sur: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2021
illicit:
2face is just a married playboy

How he got to impregnate so many ladies so many times seems like a mental issue

Human beings are very myopic and callous.
They avoid putting themselves in others position. And even if they know they're worse, they pretend that they would've done better.
In any case wtf is your business with his life that you pass such judgement
If given the opportunity with small money, this mumu talking about mental issue will do worse

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Is Pregnant! (Photos) / Eniola Badmus Blasts Uche Ogbodo Over Her Unclad Photos, Calls Her Ugly / Funke Akindele Slays In Denim Short Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.