Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Is - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is (3408 Views)

/ / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is by debbydams(f): 9:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
PENISgod:
So i met this beautiful girl a month ago at a saloon, after we got to know each other I asked her if she had a boyfriend(because me I no like palava) and she said no, then I took the opportunity to ask her out and she accepted...so we've been dating for a month now, no intercourse or outercourse of any sorts...but mehn as a man naww, e get as my body don dey do me..I just want your honest opinion if it is too early to make a move on her or should I still give it some time?
I don't want her to see me as being pushy.
u are a man na,Cant u take decision on yourself or u are not up to 18..
Re: Is by Echoban: 11:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
PENISgod:
So i met this beautiful girl a month ago at a saloon, after we got to know each other I asked her if she had a boyfriend(because me I no like palava) and she said no, then I took the opportunity to ask her out and she accepted...so we've been dating for a month now, no intercourse or outercourse of any sorts...but mehn as a man naww, e get as my body don dey do me..I just want your honest opinion if it is too early to make a move on her or should I still give it some time?

If she's worth marrying and meeting ur own criteria , discuss romance with her to know her mind, if she want , sex her, if she obliged, respect her decision.

If she's not meeting ur marital criteria, lash her asap,
1 month self seems too much.
Re: Is by KingDash: 1:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Skullano:
Nawa.

People dey knack under one week e come be one month.
bros one day own dey, I be living witness.

1 Like

Re: Is by Starboytwo(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2021
KingDash:
damn. That’s so fast g. You mean you toast in the morning around 10am , by 12 pm she gree, then around 4 she come around and una collaborate. Boss move. You deserve beer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is by DonroxyII: 11:24am On Sep 05, 2021
PENISgod:
You don't ask for sex .... you must invent/innovate/create an environment for it to happen using her personality in the design ..... she will be the one to ask you and you will give.

Stay focused .... avoid fornication, adultery and premarital sex all join tongue
Re: Is by Skullano(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2021
KingDash:

Which means one week way I talk too far self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Any Reason For This? / Abortion: Would You, Won't You? / Which Girls Play The Most Hard To Get-- Ibo Or Yoruba Or Hausa Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.