Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family (70547 Views)

Annie Replies Charles Idibia, 2Baba Brother: Stop Sucking Your Brother Dry / Charles Idibia Blasts Annie Idibia: Your Mother Is Using Juju On Tuface / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by princewarri1985: 10:13am On Sep 05, 2021
It's not the same chalse that has been his mouth on social media like a sisi sitting on the same dinning with 2face and annie idibia and grinning like a sheep on the pics posted here, Chalse if you like annie house go eat again, you are on your own because she fit poison you. THAT ANNIE IDIBIA IS EVEN WORST THAN A WITCH, 2face idibia is too quiet and weak as a man, woman or my wife go bold pour food for my body for party, i go beat her enter coma and i non believe say fear go let her try am maybe in her dreams

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by wallrichy: 10:14am On Sep 05, 2021
The truth is that Nigerian Men have started avoiding marriage like hell fire. Many believe that what desire in getting married can easily be gotten outside marriage with peace of mind. You can excel better without having a woman to rant over you and bring all her family and personal problem on you cos you are married. A man needs peace of mind to excel, to think, to plan and see the opportunity to make more money but most women, all they think about is how to dominate, to supervise, to control and ofcourse to monitor the man up and down especially those jobless, dream killer frustrated vixen girls that spend all their lives Infront of camera and always buying the latest phones without any form of income. How can you as a woman, a graduate, beautiful but all you bring to the table is to marry and open your useless legs for the man to impregnate you and after you count yourself as an achiever, a wife and the landlady of the house. Don't you know you ain't worth no value and beside, any lucky woman can as well open her legs just like you did for your husband and give birth too just like you....women should put value on themselves and not just be claiming entitlement as if they are Yoruba Omo Onile in VGC etc.....men aren't interested in your market again, put value in that body and not just displaying a fucking useless flesh we men use and discard after all is done.....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Tedpgrass: 10:16am On Sep 05, 2021
Jeferious:
Brother, na as person dey grow na im the person dey get more sense. Any small misunderstanding, even my own elderly mama go be like "Na so. That's how your father's family are". I didn't understand the extent of that statement till I put myself in a picture where my future wife will be telling my future son that his father's family is a bad family...bla bla bla. Chai. I come feel for my Okoman. And I have this same statement from some women to their children. The husband's family is always bad, na the wife own be family of saints. Since that day, e come dey do me two minds to marry. Make person no go use im money, time and resources go carry person wey go dey badmouth im family.

Left for me, the institution of marriage should collapse. It has outlived its use. People are now too wise and unbearable. Babymamaism and voluntary cohabitation should take over

It's about setting boundaries...

The minute your wife starts to disrespect your family... those boundaries are eroded.

Likewise the same applies to your family members. Everyone should be occupied with their financially productive livelihoods and stay on their lanes..

Na wen pokenose pokenose start and people stat 2 chook mouth in other people's business, mostly out of boredom or entitlement behaviour, problems start.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by DonroxyII: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2021
daddytime:
E don do abeg make una settle this issue away from the cyberspace.

I can relate to the kind woman wey this Annie appear to be...

She get for hand well well.

Last last na she go lose out.
All of them are bunch of half baked educated buffons .....

Most families have dirtiness but management of families brouhaha is part of being Educated!
Where dem mama's and elderly ones ......

2baba definitely ain't managing Annie right ... Pero don coup soup for am ........ Longthroat cheesy .... Annie sef dey immature .... He married you because you seem silent, the only one that can take his BS, He knew the rest wouldn't..... So Annie is the mumu type ...... but now that Mumu don do ..... This Cassanova will just run away from home ooo into waiting hands of Pero ...... After Pero bore him .... he will back to Annie .......... Spoilt bro .......

All he needs is just to release one music for Annie and everything go settle grin ...............

I don't pity the women but the new lifes from all these affairs ..... Nature's law will coin everything to be like their parents life ...... Thats how BS dominates the world .......

We must

Kai, God bless Lola .... before u go carry Peter from her hands you go be winch ..... she no even dey talk nor strong face ...... its all about merriment........ they all should ask her how she tey dey do am ...... Maturity and confirm Ibile.... (Na that kain woman I respect and Fear pass) ........ Cameron and Aliona has something better to inherit atleast on the basis of fighting and sticking to your "Family" !!

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by tamdun: 10:17am On Sep 05, 2021
My wife go stab me for chest because my baby mama called me? grin I laugh in Swahili, I swear na that dey she go comot for my house
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Eeghe(f): 10:18am On Sep 05, 2021
dudusky007:
Wetin I hate na family members when lyk to chuk mouth or dey do my broda my broda for broda when don get money..then dey disturb d wife peace.

I hope you have not let simping with regards to your treasured wife destroy your relationship with your blood family. I hope your father, mother and relatives are feeling your generosity and love because this your post is a wawuu lipsrsealed
I already don’t like you!

13 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Aurelius1(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2021
Hopebringer:
[s][/s]

You need a job. How can you take time to be analysing another adults life like this instead 9f improving your own life ?

What a shame
I been think say na only me notice am. The guy needs a job, badly.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Tedpgrass: 10:20am On Sep 05, 2021
Coolsphinx:
It's best for me to manage my life with my 30% than for a woman to bankroll me 70%. But i don't believe she bankrolls Tubaba because i don't see what she does for a living to bankroll him, even if she did perhaps it was when Tubaba was still struggling as a barber in Festac.

She doesn't have exclusive bragging rights on helping him up the ladder if the above presumption is true.

Pero's Dad helped him up his musical career but not much is said about that!!!!

8 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Munzy14(m): 10:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Sterope:
No, men can drift mad even if the home is the most comfortable in the world. Face the issur biko
No man will run away from his comfortable home filled with peace of mind...Even if he is a closet gay.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:23am On Sep 05, 2021
princewarri1985:
It's not the same chalse that has been his mouth on social media like a sisi sitting on the same dinning with 2face and annie idibia and grinning like a sheep on the pics posted here, Chalse if you like annie house go eat again, you are on your own because she fit poison you. THAT ANNIE IDIBIA IS EVEN WORST THAN A WITCH, 2face idibia is too quiet and weak as a man, woman or my wife go bold pour food for my body for party, i go beat her enter coma and i non believe say fear go let her try am maybe in her dreams
I've always know Annie to be a green snake, so i am not really gobsmacked when 2baba brother exposed her.

I blame 2baba for keeping quiet, God knows I won't tolerate nonsense from any woman without giving her hot, moreover. Annie is nothing without 2baba, she's what she is today because of 2baba.

My guess is that innocent is still tolerating her bullsh*t because she stood by him when he had nothing, if not because of that he would have left her and marry pero

3 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Tedpgrass: 10:23am On Sep 05, 2021
DonroxyII:

Maturity and confirm Ibile.... (Na that kain woman I respect and Fear pass) ........

Ibile - - what do you mean

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Sterope(f): 10:24am On Sep 05, 2021
This is super story
Munzy14:

No man will run away from his comfortable home filled with peace of mind...Even if he is a closet gay.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by abu12: 10:24am On Sep 05, 2021
ANY WOMAN WHO BRING HER MOTHER TO HIS HUSBAND HOUSE IS A BIG PROBLEM. THE MOTHER IN-LAW WILL SHOCK THE MAN. IT CERTAIN 2FACE IS PASSING THROUGH A LOT, ANNIE SHOULD SEND HER MOTHER BACK TO UYO.

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 05, 2021
this anie is taking 2face for granted due to the fact that 2face is an easygoing guy by default (simp). Which is very bad.
If not for someone like Charles inside that family who wil nt tolerate her excesses, (redpill), maybe this woman would hav turned 2face into full time houseboy in his own house.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Godbless3(m): 10:25am On Sep 05, 2021
dudusky007:
Wetin I hate na family members when lyk to chuk mouth or dey do my broda my broda for broda when don get money..then dey disturb d wife peace.

She invited the family member to war and they must fight.
She shouldn't have attack her inlaws in public and expect them to keep quite. The family member are not the one to tell 2baba who to take care of. If tuface had married the other woman and not her, she would have also be expecting 2face to spend time with the kids, that will include taking both mum and kids to beach etc a few week.
If her mum is staying with her and husband and she has 4 maid and PA's staying with her then if what this nigga is saying is true then why she beef when her in-law visit?
Mistake 2face make was to marry any of his baby mama's.

9 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Tedpgrass: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I've always know Annie to be a green snake, so i am not really gobsmacked when 2baba brother exposed her.

I blame 2baba for keeping quiet, God knows I won't tolerate nonsense from any woman without giving her hot, moreover. Annie is nothing without 2baba, she's what she is today because of 2baba.

My guess is that innocent is still tolerating her bullsh*t because she stood by him when he had nothing, if not because of that he would have left her and marry pero

I think she's got something on him

The other baby mamas..
The oldest 2 were with him when he was next to nothing and would have provided some support - - - financial and otherwise...

So that support theory does not wash..

She's got his balls and that explains his mumuism.

5 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by damis28crown(f): 10:26am On Sep 05, 2021
in tuface next life he will keep his dick to himself instead of putting it in everything under skirt

he cause all this for himself

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 05, 2021
dudusky007:
calm down dude. Your husband today was once another person brother, uncle, etc. Marriage will not end dat. Your husband has friends and family, business associates. You can't just wish all these away because he's married to you. A good wife must learn to tolerate certain excesses and see others as friends not enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:28am On Sep 05, 2021
On a serious note, Annie has a wicked face
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Munzy14(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Sterope:
This is super story
Soon or later you will realise I said this..

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by shinehappily: 10:31am On Sep 05, 2021
NO WONDER THE MUSIC LEGEND IS NOT ADDING ANY WEIGHT. SIGN OF A BAD PARTNER

post=105494281]Charles Idibia, brother to Nigerian music legend 2face (also known as 2Baba) returned on social media to clear the air, following the confrontation he had with Annie Idibia on Instagram yesterday.
Today September 4, 2021, Charly Brave took to his Instagram account to give more insight into the matter he created with Annie Idibia on the 3rd.

He shared;

https://www.9jahomeland.com/2faces-brother-charles-idibia-gives-full-insight-into-how-annie-has-being-maltreating-2baba-the-idibia-family/[/quote]
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by DonroxyII: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2021
damis28crown:
in tuface next life he will keep his dick to himself instead of putting it in everything under skirt

he cause all this for himself
Typical Nigerian girl ..... He told you he is disturbed?
You are like pathetic Annie

.... Tuface already showed the world he is a womaniser and his fans accepted him like that ........ Tuface even sang with it and his fans danced to it ..... ....

Annie showed the world she can put up with a womaniser and father of the Nation but why couldn't she take it anymore

Annie caused all this for herself .... she shouldn't have lied to herself..... She tolerated everything just to be accepted .... now she got it all but now wanted to renege grin

she must keep being tolerant else na she go bow out and the danger of bowing out no be here ......

Tuface wife is a brand, Annie without Idibia is another brand entirely ...... The industry will react to her new status if yawa gas ........

She should trend softly .... 2Baba is a Legend and Global Brand ......!

9 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by erubati: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Sumbo has kids with 2face and we never heard any shout-out from Annie about it.am very sure 2face and sumbo worked out ways in which he could see his kids without bringing any negativity or sending wrong signals to annie.na person wey dey matured be that.she has two kids but still got married and moved on.
Pero should move on and get married.work out ways in which 2face can see his kids without sending wrong signals to his wife.u have to respect the fact that he has the three of u to pick from but choose to stay with Annie.
I no like brother wwy just dey shook mouth anyhow for another person marriage because u be im blood.leave them alone and let them settle their matter.
Na so Amara kanu call out im brother in law wey carry her pikin ticket go watch match.the thing got a little messy but kanu was able to quell everything before it escalated.let them deal with their issues without u telling us what we don't want to know.
I remember faze's interview some years back wey Annie gave herself body and soul,crying and asking faze and black face if 2face really loved her.
Everybody get their own for body o.most of the nairaland husband's wey dey here dey collect x2 of wetin Annie dey give.na to dey make mouth dey analyse wetin no concern Dem instead of them to fix their own marriage

4 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Promiseibritam: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2021
Lolz. 2baba try o Imagine keeping mute.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Hapinex01: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2021
It's high time these trend stops.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by DonroxyII: 10:45am On Sep 05, 2021
Nemesis0147:
Marrying a bad wife is like a half way to hell !!
Annie ain't bad ... She is just being Human .... She is just guiding her personal property which has gone public from day one ..... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by DonroxyII: 10:47am On Sep 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
Kai, my brother Tuface has not be lucky with women be it Sumbo, Pero or Annie.
Charles's story is clearly right. Some of us know them well but won't delve in.
How could he be lucky with women when his Dick is the first leg into women's brain grin grin
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by FuturelsFemale(f): 10:47am On Sep 05, 2021
SimplyFacts:
This guy needs to be careful so he doesn't offend his brother. 2face wouldn't appreciate all this if he personally wants to do away with social media during this trying time.
He can't do this without tuface consent.
He is a man & wouldn't rush to act on emotions. He just needed to clear the air, so people would see Annie for who she really is & what tuface has been tolerating over the years.
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Danjikanbauchi: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Thank you Charlie.

Annie and her clan will keep deleting my posts like they did this one on her surname reverting back to Idibia.

However, my satisfaction comes from the realization that posterity will know all that Innocent has endured all the years.

We now know that the goody-tolerating- mother-of-all wife we know on social media and meet at events is a total opposite of whom Annie is in close circles and behind closed doors.

Ever wondered why Innocent has not gained weight in all these years?
Ever asked why it took forever before he wifed Annie?
Ever asked yourself the reasons behind the subtle messages in his songs?

Instead of Annie to swallow his cum and give him peace of mind, it's Innocent who has to swallow all the bullshiit she brings and maintain his cool just to save face for her.
And dude's been doing a whole lot of swallowing.

You see Annie, you see Lola, never ever wish to be the men in their lives.

In summary,
Fear these vaginarians.
come take a huge dear.

1 Like

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Jeferious: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Tedpgrass:

It's about setting boundaries...

The minute your wife starts to disrespect your family... those boundaries are eroded.

Likewise the same applies to your family members. Everyone should be occupied with their livelihoods and stay on their lanes..

Na wen pokenose pokenose start and people stat 2 chook mouth in other people's business, mostly out of boredom or entitlement behaviour, problems start.

Oga, we all know that family system is very much valued in Africa to the extent that when a man marries a lady, it's said that two families are now married to each other. The problem with some marriages starts from the very "intial beginning"(sic). The lady knows very well that her man's family resent you and don't want her, yet she believed erroneously that "love conquers all" and that "it is their brother and son that I'm getting married to, not them". That marriage is on its way to collapse from the start. If the man's family doesn't want the lady, and she has made every geninue effort to present herself as a likeable and good person to no avail, then it's better she respects herself and move on. But desperation will not allow some of these ladies reason well.

On a more serious note, the marriage institution doesn't look like it will still exist in the next fifty years. There's something wrong with the human beings of this age. Maybe it's because of too much education and too much knowledge, as well as too much propensity to overturn age-long practices in the name of "wokeness" and the dire scarcity of loyalty and trust in ou time. The worst is that women are acquiring more "freedoms" than ever before, and the men are not comfortable with the new dawn of change. No two captains can sail a ship, so I perceive in the near future, the marriage institution will crumble and collapse. Others forms of relationship and commitments will take its place, for nature does not like a vacuum unfilled, and we are seeing some of those "less commitment" relationships today. I expect them to displace marriage

2 Likes

Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by DonroxyII: 10:50am On Sep 05, 2021
Staccato001:
You publicly humiliate him every chance you get , from pouring him food at my wedding to throwing a bottle of hennesy at him at my work place, or shouting at him at the top of your lungs in front of his celebrity friends or acquaintances…fights at he airport..

For real shocked If this lady has truly done this, then 2baba should be congratulated for being a very calm celeb. If he now regrets not picking the first lady Pero, I think Annie made him miss Pero.
If that's true true true..... She doesn't mean him harm .... that's her myopic way of showing to the public she is in charge cheesy ..... She just want to show public that she has her horseband passcode!
Re: Charles Idibia Exposes How Annie Maltreats 2Face & Family by Bigchristo: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2021
kboyshow:
Charles Idibia, brother to Nigerian music legend 2face (also known as 2Baba) returned on social media to clear the air, following the confrontation he had with Annie Idibia on Instagram yesterday.
Today September 4, 2021, Charly Brave took to his Instagram account to give more insight into the matter he created with Annie Idibia on the 3rd.

He shared;

https://www.9jahomeland.com/2faces-brother-charles-idibia-gives-full-insight-into-how-annie-has-being-maltreating-2baba-the-idibia-family/
Honestly I’m just surprised to hear this, what kind of wife does these things he mentioned?fight your husband in public? Even ordered maids to lock her mother Inlaw outside and send the keys to her in South Africa, it means all the love and playing a good wife role is only for Instagram damn henceforth I see Annie as a different person not the normal loyal wife I think she is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Regina Daniels & Osita Iheme As Maid Of Honour & Best Man As Prince Nwafor Weds / Olakunle Churchill Replies Tonto Dikeh / Sterling Bank To Work With Cynthia Morgan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.